"Egregores: The Occult Entities That Watch Over Human Destiny" by Mark Stavish

CLAUS SAID:
Maybe you can help me out here...
So the fire is there, but when YOU put your hands in it, YOU did that, the fire was only there.
Maybe that was a bad example for what you wantet to say.
My thoughts are in the direktion, that you decide if it is good or bad, but at the end it is neutral (neither good nor bad) and you learn from the experience you have and then you judge, if it is good or bad (from what you experinenced), but maybe it is to us to learn that everything only IS, nothing else... (do not judge).

Thank you :)
------------------------------

NO CLAUS, MY INTENT WAS NOT TO JUDGE, I JUST WANTED TO DIALOGUE.

LATER I CONTINUE WITH THE REPLY, I HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE SIZE OF THE LETTERS.

claus said.
No, the fire is neutral.
----------------------
Currently the Popocatepetl volcano (el popo) in Mexico threatens several populations.
Which shows that the Fire Element is not Neutral.
Even if people try, they couldn't stop them if they wanted to.
The One who is Neutral is the Human being because he can decide to Do or Not Do something, or Do Neither One nor the Other.

I'll keep that in mind next time I ask for readers for a specific project.
I found the subject of Egregores interesting, started to read the book on your suggestion right away and I was very glad you brought it up. I heard about it some years earlier and it is great we did deep diving into subject learning a lot! My thanks for effort Laura.

It was really interesting, not just to read, but above all to do it together, resulting in a really special session: in the exceptional coherence and accuracy of the questions and the fluidity of the answers. The coherence of the team has progressed. In my opinion. :flowers:

C’était vraiment intéressant, non pas seulement de lire mais surtout de le faire ensemble pour aboutir à une session vraiment spéciale : par l’exceptionnelle cohérence et la justesse des questions ainsi que la fluidité des réponses. La cohérence de l’équipe a progressé. À mon avis.

Exactly. It's not a useful concept, given that we have a much more precise understanding of and terminology for the very different types of 'energies' and entities that this guy calls "egregores". His idea that all such things are created by the human mind/consciousness is just DEAD WRONG. He strikes me as a kind of spiritual darwinist, where he wants to rationalize all non-physical phenomena as products of the human mind. At one point in the book he even says there is no such thing as good or evil, but that these too are mere imaginary products of the human mind.
Spiritual Darwinist is an apt description. The author being into the idea that good and evil are human constructs is telling...if not disturbing. Sounds like the kind of hooey are current world leaders and their hyper-dimensional puppet masters like to hide behind.

I'll keep that in mind next time I ask for readers for a specific project.
Don't mind me. It just didn't sound like something of interest when almost every egregore word could be replaced with 'programming' and still sound the same. We've had much more helpful discussions on that on the forum. IMO

Don't mind me. It just didn't sound like something of interest when almost every egregore word could be replaced with 'programming' and still sound the same. We've had much more helpful discussions on that on the forum. IMO
I would say it was a very interesting reading team project as it got all of us thinking about a very timely and relevant matter despite the author's format and lack of definitions and so forth.

Considering this time of hyperkinetic sensate, the very probable 4D battles ensuing, and clearly apparent chaotic effects on our planet, as well as the influences of hyperdimensional realities, a joint effort to investigate these influences from various angles seems to be a worthwhile endeavor for us at this time.

When seen in the light of the studies on Paul and 'seeing the unseen', it would be amiss to rely only on the albeit solid work done by Laura and found on the Forum and not look at other writings and angles, such as the Stavish book. So in addition to focusing the team on this subject, the exercise also provided confirmation to the research done so far (e.g. top-down vs bottom-up). Validating research is something we all need to do and thanks to Laura for reminding us with this exercise that validation is for all of us, and not to get complacent and just "take" or "receive" the work that's been done so far. It is actually incumbent on us to keep our minds open, keep critical, and be ready to change our minds when new data comes in.

Although the book itself was not inspiring or particularly fruitful, the process around this exercise, and the subsequent discussion, was useful indeed.

Back
Top Bottom