Events in Russia

But there's something that I don't understand, that's mysterious. If the American Embassies and others asked their employees and people not to go to concert or places where there were crowds of people, etc. because they expected there to be a terrorist attack... how come the Russians didn't know about it? Because the Americans didn't tell them? I think the Russians, thanks to the Secret Service, were aware of everything that was said in the embassies. I think so, and maybe I'm wrong. So, if they knew, they would have let this attack happen.

I say to myself, anything is possible in war, especially the death of innocent people. The cannon fodder this time took the form not of soldiers but of spectators in a music hall.

But there's something that I don't understand, that's mysterious. If the American Embassies and others asked their employees and people not to go to concert or places where there were crowds of people, etc. because they expected there to be a terrorist attack... how come the Russians didn't know about it? Because the Americans didn't tell them?

The US made it very clear that there would be an 'imminent terrorist attack' in Moscow, but it was supposed to be within 48 hours. The Russians were well aware of this / full informed.

Never say the PTB does offer 'full disclosure' or that they are not transparent.

I would suggest the 'timing' given is wrong - intentionally - so that generally, the public tend to let their guard down.

NBC covered this - as did every other MSM outlet on 8 March 2024:

U.S. warns of imminent Moscow attack by 'extremists,' urges citizens to avoid crowds

The U.S. Embassy said it was “monitoring reports that extremists have imminent plans to target large gatherings in Moscow."
U.S. citizens in Moscow have been warned to avoid large gatherings Friday and Saturday because of heightened fears of a terrorist attack.

The U.S. Embassy in the Russian capital said it was "monitoring reports that extremists have imminent plans to target large gatherings in Moscow, to include concerts, and U.S. citizens should be advised to avoid large gatherings over the next 48 hours."

U.S. citizens should avoid crowds, monitor local media for updates and "be aware of your surroundings," it said in a brief online update.

The embassy did not elaborate on who or what poses the apparent threat to the Russian capital, or what kind of attack may be imminent.

But Russia's FSB security service said Thursday that it had foiled a planned attack by an Afghan offshoot of the Islamic State terrorist group on a synagogue in the Kaluga region, southwest of Moscow.

"On the territory of the Kaluga Region, a stop was put to the activity of Wilayat Khorasan, a cell of the Afghan branch of the international terrorist organization Islamic State, which is banned in Russia, whose members were planning to commit a terrorist act against one of the Jewish religious institutions in Moscow," the FSB said in a statement given to the state-run Tass news agency.

The FSB said the group was planning to shoot members of the congregation. It added that its officers engaged in a firefight with the militants before its officers "neutralized" them.

The case is being investigated in Russia as a conspiracy to conduct a terrorist attack. The FSB said it searched a building used by the group and found firearms, ammunition and materials for making an improvised explosive device.

Since this shooting at Crocus City Hall, all MSM media are running stories that Moscow's intelligence is lacking, they are 'slipping', that Putin is on the back foot, caught unaware. Doing all they can to discredit him as per usual. Zelenksy is mocking him for 'blaming Ukraine'. Footage was shown of Putin lighting a candle 'in an undisclosed location' while 'attempting to feign compassion' for those who died in the Crocus shooting.

IMHO, MSM media makes it easy for anyone waking up to see what is really going on, to see the narrative regurgitated endlessly 24/7 via their gigantic echo chamber.

As Ryan mentioned in his post above:
There's an outpouring of empathy for Russia on Telegram and X, and every man, woman and their dogs seem to be blaming the CIA and Mossad without any significant evidence yet of that emerging.
Perhaps we are getting to the point where programming is almost complete.
Either you are awake by now, or at least starting to awaken... or you are about to get a very rude awakening.
Might be coming this April... who knows.

There was also mention on one of the threads here that Moscow foiled an attempted 'terrorist attack' on a mosque, I'm sorry I read so many threads here, I can't remember which one it was on.

Moscow know exactly what is going on.

Today France has raised it's terror alert to 'highest level'.

The French goverment is raising it's terror alert warning to the highest level following the shootings on Moscow, Prime Minister Gabriel Attal said on Sunday after a meeting with senior security and defence officials with President Emmanuel Macron.

Attal said in a post on X that the decision, which comes months before Paris hosts the Olympic Games, was taken "in light of the Islamic State's claiming responsibility for the (Moscow) attack and the threats weighing on our country"

France's terror alert system has three levels, and the highest level is activated in the wake of an attack in France or abroad or when a threat of one is considered to be imminent.

It allows for exceptional security measures such as stepped-up patrols by armed forces in public places like train stations, airports and religious sites.

Oh boy, the Olympic Games are going to be interesting.

Last edited:
I can't believe we all missed this, especially me! The DATE of the attack! March 22 = 322!

From comments to zerohedge article:

Cui Bono? Neither Islam nor Ukraine benefit from this attack. ISIS is a zionist joint CIA/Mossad operation so saying "ISIS" is responsible is a zionist confession. It benefits zionist freemasonic Israel to see escalation of war between Russia and Ukraine. 150 dead Russians but no-one is doing anything about 30,000+ dead Palestians (and rising).

322 date not a coincidence but rather a signal to those in the know about who is really responsible.

And I had posted about 322 in the Biden thread in January:

I've come across more than one prediction i.e. rumor that our border crisis is going to eventually result in a false flag terrorist attack. Based on supposition from TheTruthSeeker, maybe we need to be extra vigilant of the 22nd day of each month (and who knows which month exactly - April?). Of course, take what's written with a giant grain of salt:

22 and the Manchester Arena Hoax
COMPARE the big Euro fabricated – terror events on the 22nd:

Norway attack – 22.7.11

Woolwich attack (Lee Rigby) – 22.5.13

Brussels attack – 22.3.16

Munich attack 22.7.16

Westminster Bridge, London attack 22.3.17

Manchester attack 22.5.17
There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet and 22 paths of the Kaballah

The proposed Holohoax Temple due to be built next to the Houses of Parliament will be based upon the number 22: “The design includes 23 bronze fins creating 22 “gaps”, representing the 22 countries in which Jewish communities were destroyed.” Uh-huh.

How can this be coincidence when one takes into account that list above - two other attacks on 3/22 also!

More from Biden thread post:

Masonic Lodge 322 that W's pappy and grandpappy belonged - this one with blurred 322 just below the cross bones and daddy Bush to the right of the clock:

skull-and-bones-illuminati-2.jpg

Interesting tidbit:
  • “Magog”: This is George H.W. Bush’s name in the Skull & Bones from which a lot of CIA men like Bush Sr. originate. It is an occult fraternity which appeals to the Egyptian goddess Isis, the acronym and namesake of their regime change project for a new American century. In Revelation, Magog is an anti-Christ that gathers countless nations of the world to fight Christianity, as ISIS did now funded by oil money. Bonesmen are infamous for using human skulls in dark rituals and to conjure the dead. Bush 1’s father, Nazi sympathizer Prescott Bush, was alleged, along with the other Bonesmen, to have stolen the skull of Native American warrior Geronimo. The Bush family was actually sued for the return of that skull.

Georgia Guidestones etchings were unveiled on March 22, or 3/22, in the year 1980.

It's been noted that reversing symbolic numbers also comes into play. In most of Europe, the date would be expressed as 22/3 - still March 22.

Not buying coincidence. Still yet another "coincidence" - also from zerohedge article comments:

1. Spring Equinox.
2. Crocus Hall.
We know how far into the deep state this goes now.

Ritual sacrifice - good catch

Yeah, I thought Crocus was such an unusual name for a venue - didn't make the connection to the arrival of Spring (Easter) and that it played into the attack. That name and the Trump connection plus all the other elements - not a coincidence. And, as I saw elsewhere and also mentioned in ZH comments:

One evening before Purim.

🤬

Last edited:
loreta said:
But there's something that I don't understand, that's mysterious. If the American Embassies and others asked their employees and people not to go to concert or places where there were crowds of people, etc. because they expected there to be a terrorist attack... how come the Russians didn't know about it? Because the Americans didn't tell them?

forest_light:
The US made it very clear that there would be an 'imminent terrorist attack' in Moscow, but it was supposed to be within 48 hours. The Russians were well aware of this / full informed.

Never say the PTB does offer 'full disclosure' or that they are not transparent.

I would suggest the 'timing' given is wrong - intentionally - so that generally, the public tend to let their guard down.

Putin gave a speech on March 19, 3 days before the Moscow attack, at the meeting of the Federal Security Service Board where he addressed the topic of international terrorism:

I urge you to continue your consistent efforts to strengthen the personnel and technical capabilities of FSB units in the Donetsk People’s Republic, the Lugansk People’s Republic and the Zaporozhye and Kherson regions. I must emphasize the importance of fully understanding the situation on the ground and relying on the support of the people and our experience of countering international terrorism.

Further on Putin emphasizes - (and this has been mainly quoted out of context by Western MSM):
I would also like to recall the recent provocative statements by a number of official Western structures regarding potential terrorist attacks in Russia. All these actions resemble outright blackmail and the intention to intimidate and destabilize our society.
He then also said:
You are well aware of them, so I will not go into details at this point.
If this means they knew, then it makes sense that he does not go into details...at this point.

And then he directly calls the Federal Security Service to step up efforts:
I am asking the Federal Security Service, together with other special services and law enforcement agencies, to step up their counter-terrorist efforts in all areas in a meaningful way with the National Anti-Terrorism Committee playing its coordinating role. We must understand that we are dealing with a formidable and dangerous adversary who has a wide range of informational, technical, and financial tools up its sleeve. Make no mistake, we know what they are capable of in all these areas, including in terms of intelligence gathering, and we are aware of the terrorist methods they use too. Suffice to mention the bombing of the Nord Stream pipelines in the Baltic Sea. They would resort to anything.
If the adversary gave a wrong timing about the warning...they did resort to anything.
And now the Bear with Devine grace will very thoughtfully and strategically plan its next steps.

I get a sense that the Crocus incident is another "See, we can get you any time, any place, and there's nothing you can do about it" by the US 'Deep state'/MI6/CIA complex. The fact that they gave a warning on the 8th of March may be a way to try emphasize their (illusionary) omnipotence:
These one-off events prompt me to remember that if alleged Muslim (or other) terror cells actually wanted to paralyze a country it would take very, very few people to do so. Just send out a few guys every seven to ten days to start shooting in a virtually undefended shopping mall, supermarket, concert hall, airport, public park, school, discotheque, sidewalk at rush hour, bowling alley on league night, door-to-door in an apartment building, at cars on the highway (the possibilities are numerous), and occasionally poison a reservoir or blow up an electrical substation, set a fire in the subway or on a train car, and send out fifty well-placed fake bomb threats each time. Keep it up for just a hundred days and you'd lose maybe 40-50 programmed "soldiers," but the fear generated in the target country would bring life to a standstill, wreck the economy, and turn the place into a locked-down security state with a thousand destructive side-effects and after-effects. Furthermore, any number of countries could be targeted at the same time.

It seems this would also be an easy way for the clandestine folks to start a world war. Make sure the targeted nations are in an alliance, place the blame on a convenient enemy, and lash out while enjoying robust support from the public who will be amply reminded of why they need their courageous, exalted, esteemed and noble governments. Surely they've thought of this.

Last edited:
Not to create noise, but I couldn't help thinking about the name of the hall, Crocus City. With my religious upbringing, when I was a kid I learned that the prairie crocus was an Easter flower because it could be found blooming around that time here on the Prairies. I had a quick look at the wiki.

Pulsatilla - Derived from the Hebrew word for Passover, "pasakh", the common name pasque flower refers to the Easter (Passover) flowering period, in the spring. Common names include pasque flower (or pasqueflower), wind flower, prairie crocus, Easter flower, and meadow anemone.

I just thought it was a bit odd: Crocus, Easter, Passover, and then the timing of this stupid slaughter.

A heroic boy. A heroic story. With a little "but"...

One thing i do not quite understand is, that in such a situation as described above - why would someone take a selfie video ?! I mean if i am seriously into trying to save people - isn't that the primary and most important task above all other things ? Since he clearly had an exercise one 1 week earlier... But the last thing that comes to mind, would be doing a selfie video...

He also happens to have the name of "islam". I hope i am not projecting too much into it. Maybe I am starting to become too old fashioned ?!
Maybe I'm wrong, but i think the media boom of this islam hero boy is to be read as internal damage control, see the "resurrection" of the decisive role of Kadyrov's akmat battalion in the capture of "islamic terrorists". I repeat. Putin is not completely stupid (3d basic condition) . And he knows very well everything even only in 3d terms. For me the most interesting thing is how he will handle that.

Last edited:
These one-off events prompt me to remember that if alleged Muslim (or other) terror cells actually wanted to paralyze a country it would take very, very few people to do so. Just send out a few guys every seven to ten days to start shooting in a virtually undefended shopping mall, supermarket, concert hall, airport, public park, school, discotheque, sidewalk at rush hour, bowling alley on league night, door-to-door in an apartment building, at cars on the highway (the possibilities are numerous), and occasionally poison a reservoir or blow up an electrical substation, set a fire in the subway or on a train car, and send out fifty well-placed fake bomb threats each time. Keep it up for just a hundred days and you'd lose maybe 40-50 programmed "soldiers," but the fear generated in the target country would bring life to a standstill, wreck the economy, and turn the place into a locked-down security state with a thousand destructive side-effects and after-effects. Furthermore, any number of countries could be targeted at the same time.

It seems this would also be an easy way for the clandestine folks to start a world war. Make sure the targeted nations are in an alliance, place the blame on a convenient enemy, and lash out while enjoying robust support from the public who will be amply reminded of why they need their courageous, exalted, esteemed and noble governments. Surely they've thought of this.
Yes to all that, and add EMP's to the list, they'd be great. I saw in a think tank piece here in Canada a long time ago, from the Mackenzie Institute, that hardening the grid should be done like yesterday. They mentioned smaller EMP events by private actors that I knew nothing about at the time. I was paying attention to this, and a few years ago there was one very vigorous proponent of hardening the grid in the USA. Maybe progress has been made. Haven't checked this recently for USA or Canada. Certainly people have been hardening the grid as best they can, understanding the grid is such a weak point for attack. As we've seen here in Ontario in the past.

Wow, looking at the Mackenzie Institute, from Wiki page: "Several newspaper reports have described the Institute as a conservative or right-wing organization.[16] In 1994, journalist Michael Valpy criticized the Institute for producing what he described as an ideologically-driven report of supposed "leftist conspiracies".[17] John C. Thompson, then the president of the Mackenzie Institute, repeatedly rejected such descriptions, describing himself as a "classical liberal".[18] He has written, "If being a traditional liberal these days means being condemned as a right-wing nut, I plead guilty".

The current news from the Institute is interesting and up to date, speaking of EMPs and the grid. The whole website is a tactical gold mine if you wanted to paralyze a country, as PopHistorian wrote!

The Power Goes Out and Never Comes Back: North America without Electricity

Think tanks are interesting, just adding this as a Post Script - after looking at the Canadian think tank, Mackenzie Institute, I looked at world wide think tanks listed on Wikipedia and found a Russian organization, Iskran, that is dedicated to studying Canada and the USA. I'll put that at the end of this post as adhering to the 'Events in Russia' title for this thread comes first.

Here is piece presented on ISKRAN on the Crocus attack, taken from the below link :

О последствиях теракта в "Крокус Сити Холле" / От редакции / Независимая газета

Excerpt from the article published March 24, 2024.

"Now, for example, they are talking about two possible consequences of the terrorist attack in Crocus City Hall, the largest and most terrible in recent years. The first is the tightening of anti-immigration policies. Those detained in the Bryansk region are from Central Asia. "

and secondly:

"The second initiative, again put forward by parliamentarians, involves the return of the death penalty - specifically for terrorism. Now, after what happened in Crocus, as after any terrorist attack, such a proposal would probably be supported by the majority of citizens. However, it will not be possible to make a decision to restore capital punishment without the will of the president and without the sanction of the Constitutional Court.

What is characteristic of these two demands is that they were loud even before the terrorist attack. The tragedy simply adds arguments of great emotional force to supporters of such initiatives. It is far from certain that anti-immigrant raids or the death penalty will help prevent terrorist attacks. It is also important that recently the status of “extremists and terrorists” in Russia has begun to be given to people and organizations that were previously considered simply foreign agents and are still not accused of any acts of violence. Capital punishment may be returned after the horrific shooting of people in a concert hall. But will this measure be applied only against such terrorists?"

And further:

"The authorities of Western countries condemned the terrorist attack in Crocus and stated that they support the Russian people. Before their eyes are attacks by ISIS terrorists in European cities. Terror tactics, however, are changing. The killers of people in Crocus did not take hostages and did not make demands as they once did. They, unlike the ISIS militants in Europe, were not suicide bombers, but tried to escape. Their actions do not in all respects resemble an act of religious and political fanaticism. This forces us to look for explanations in the area of current conflicts."

An aside from the events in Russia focus, maybe of interest to North Americans to observe a Russian perspective on our civilization (or lack thereof...) : This is from the Russian think tank dedicated to study of Canada and the USA. There is a scientific conference starting in April and the topics are fascinating. Canada from the Russian perspective. The Agenda shows such depth of research. I feel I as a Canadian could learn by attending this conference. Learning from this: "Quebec is a recognized leader among non-sovereign actors in international relations"

"Suggested topics for discussion:

• Canadian federalism: evolution and current state
  • Canadian experience in resolving ethno-national conflicts
  • Canadian bilingualism, multiculturalism and "post-nationalism"
  • Canada in the Francophonie space
  • Problems of the history of French America
  • Quebec problem in Canada: evolution and current state
  • Quebec interculturalism and its international recognition
  • Quebec in the economic space of North America
  • Quebec is a recognized leader among non-sovereign actors in international relations
  • Francophone culture and literature of Canada
  • Quebec language policy
  • Section “North America in comparative contexts: politics, culture, imagology.” Topics for discussion: 1. Integration and disintegration processes in North America. 2. Immigration as a factor in the development of the USA and Canada: general and specific. 3. Identity formation in multicultural societies of North America."

Here's the invitation outlining that agenda.

Дорогие коллеги, приглашаем вас принять участие в научной конференции «Первые международные чтения по канадоведению в РГГУ памяти В.А.Коленеко» – Институт Соединенных Штатов Америки и Канады

And here's the link to the website.

Институт Соединенных Штатов Америки и Канады – имени академика Г.А. АРБАТОВА

Surely they've thought of this.
It's my understanding that that is the plan - create so much chaos and turmoil that the people scream for their governments to do something - anything! And of course, that something will be the instituting of the totalitarian nightmare from hell - the PTB ultimate wet dream - 1984 for real! How far have we already moved in that direction!

The current news from the Institute is interesting and up to date, speaking of EMPs and the grid. The whole website is a tactical gold mine if you wanted to paralyze a country, as PopHistorian wrote!

The Power Goes Out and Never Comes Back: North America without Electricity
Who doesn't think the global rollout of smart meters has anything to do with their plans? Millions of homes can have their power shut off instantly for whatever reason the government comes up with. Plus, we know that their climate change "green" energy is a total farce to justify eliminating fossil fuels that are indispensable to keeping the lights on. And of course, the green energy can't possibly supply enough power and so, cut off homes for X amount of hours to keep the grid going. And that's just for starters. How fast will civilization fall apart with no electricity for weeks/months? They know what they're doing.

About that "green" energy - excerpts:

Energy consultant and former president of Mitsubishi Power Systems, Dave Walsh joined The War Room this week to discuss the failed agenda of the green energy fanatics in the West.

After 30-40 years of renewable fanaticism less than 4% of the world’s energy is produced by wind and solar.

This is despite the trillions of government dollars that have been thrown at the green energy agenda.

And that’s after years and years and years now of nearly a trillion dollars in subsidies. Subsidizing wind and solar and battery storage now have had a relatively nominal to meaningless effect on the all in energy supply for transportation, home heating, fuel and electricity. Nominal supply because they’re very trivial outcomes energy wise. They’re very small, intermittent, part time, small quantity energy creation devices.

And he’s going on to indicate also that he’s exactly right. Major, major efficiency gains in combustion turbines, in automobiles, in fuel use over the years have provided much, much more real energy Delta. That’s more efficiency from gas and oil fired engines, be it jet engines, gas urbans, car engines over the last 20 years have provided much more absolute energy, the efficiency gains in this technology, than have wind and solar all in across the world. So he’s forecasting no end in sight to the demand for oil and gas, but specifically harping on the fact that the BRICS nations in the global south will lead the way. They’ve got 80% of the global population and they’re going to keep moving on a continuous duty conventional energy modality, which includes heavy, heavy use of oil and gas.

The Gateway Pundit reported earlier on the current sources of energy used to generate electricity in the United States.

Coal and Gas provide 60% of the electricity in the US. Without coal and gas, the US would cease to exist, and millions would die.
That’s just a fact.

There has been a number of videos and photos of what the special forces did to interrogate the perpetrators. They are pretty hard hitting and amounts to torture no matter how one looks at it, whether that be cutting off an ear or applying electric currents to the genitals of the terrorists. While there might be special reasons for doing that or putting it on display, I find it disturbing that some find a delight in such methods being applied and making jokes about it. Publishing such content might be done with the view of being a deterrent yet it could also cause a blowback as such images are spread throughout the web. So while I understand that such methods are used to get information and thus help to unravel the network involved, putting it online and for some to enjoy it, doesn't sit right with me.

It could also be an attempt to set a trap for Russia. To encourage them to take action that would ignite a wider NATO war, which is precisely what the deep state wants, another war in Europe, from which they alone emerge as the real victors, just like WW2
Highly unlikely they would emerge victorius, only their wishful thinking, and Russia was tolerant for too long but not until kingdom comes. They are not responsible for passivity of their populus who do not get in check their goverments and leaders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom