Iodine and Potassium Iodide

sToRmR1dR said:
Konstantin said:
I am not an expert in this but since I have read Dr Brownstein book before I started iodine, one idea came to my mind.
I dont know if you are supplementing with Selenium. If not , then you should start.

Hi Konstantin!

Would you be so kind to tell me from where you've ordered iodine?I'm asking because Macedonia has been blocked by Amazon and I can't make an order!Thanks!

The first time, last year I ordered from here:
_http://lugolova-otopina.com/eshop/en/home/12-lugolova-otopina-30ml-.html

and it was by recommendation by one forum member. It was a good Lugols solution with 5% concentration in a 30 ml Bottle.

A few months ago I ordered from a private person in Skopje.
Here is her FB Profile.

_https://www.facebook.com/gordanasaso.joveski?fref=ts

She is selling 10% Lugols solution made by some person in Bosnia. I am taking it for about 2 months and it's also a good quality.
You can contact him directly if you want. Price is the same. I think it was 25 Euros for a 100ml bottle. Its a good price for that quantity and concentration.

_https://www.facebook.com/mir.ljubav?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.mutual

Since you are from Skopje, The best solution will be to contact the lady on her FB Profile and buy from her.

J'ai reçu mon Argent Colloïdal et ai commencé une cure de 3 semaines 15 ppm 20 ml le matin à jeun.
Mes petits Yorks la suive aussi 3 semaines 15 ppm 3 ml le matin à jeun.
J'utilise aussi le 10 ppm en spray pour mon visage et mes yeux quand ceux-ci sont irrités et aussi pour la bouche de mes petits Yorks.

Sur la fiche de posologie 2 pages il y a des Protocoles particuliers que je partage avec vous :

Peau : Type acné sévère, rosacée, herpès, eczéma, psoriasis et champignons dur la peau... : Alliez une prise en interne à raison de 20 ml le matin à jeun et le soir au coucher et une application locale (vaporiser directement sur la zone concernée et laissez sécher à l'air libre.
NB : Uniquement pour eczéma et psoriasis, les problèmes de peau peuvent se multiplier avant de régresser progressivement (phase d'élimination les premières semaines de traitement).
Et aussi : verrues, mycoses et champignon au niveau des ongles, petits problèmes de peau (acné, boutons, plaie, brûlure...)

Et encore : Bouche, yeux, O.R.L. (angine, rhume, bronchite, grippe, gastro, ulcères d'estomac...)

Maladie de Lyme : le 1er mois prendre 30 ml le matin à jeun, le midi (un quart d'heure avant le reps) et le soir au coucher
le 2ème mois, prendre 20 ml le matin à jeun et le soir au coucher pendant une semaine puis une semaine de pause (continuer l'alternance entre ces 2 semaines). Dans un 1er temps, il se peut qu'une fatigue apparaisse car le produit éradique une partie des bactéries...

Candidose et maladie de Crohn : 20 ml le matin à jeun et le soir au coucher. Les premiers jours, il peut survenir des maux de ventre car le produit élimine les champignons contenus dans les intestins.

Et aussi les traitements pour Chats, chiens et chevaux...

I received my Colloidal Silver and started a 3-week course 15 ppm 20 ml in the morning on an empty stomach.
My little Yorks also follow 3 weeks 15 ppm 3 ml in the morning on an empty stomach.
I also use the 10 ppm spray for my face and my eyes when these are irritated and also for the mouth of my little Yorks.

On the dosage sheet 2 pages there are specific Protocols that I share with you:

Skin: Type severe acne, rosacea, herpes, eczema, psoriasis and mushrooms hard skin ...: Put an intake internally at a rate of 20 ml in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening at bedtime and a local application (spray directly on the Area and let it dry in the open air.
NB: Only for eczema and psoriasis, the skin problems can multiply before gradually regress (phase of elimination the first weeks of treatment).
And also: warts, fungus and fungus in the nails, small skin problems (acne, pimples, wound, burn ...)

And again: Mouth, eyes, O.R.L. (Angina, cold, bronchitis, flu, gastro, stomach ulcers ...)

Lyme disease: the first month take 30 ml in the morning on an empty stomach, at noon (a quarter of an hour before the reps) and in the evening at bedtime
The second month, take 20 ml in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening at bedtime for a week then a week break (continue the alternation between these 2 weeks). At first, it may be that fatigue appears because the product eradicates some of the bacteria ...

Candidiasis and Crohn's disease: 20 ml in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening at bedtime. The first few days, there can be stomach aches because the product eliminates the mushrooms contained in the intestines.

And also treatments for cats, dogs and horses ...

Konstantin said:
sToRmR1dR said:
Konstantin said:
I am not an expert in this but since I have read Dr Brownstein book before I started iodine, one idea came to my mind.
I dont know if you are supplementing with Selenium. If not , then you should start.

Hi Konstantin!

Would you be so kind to tell me from where you've ordered iodine?I'm asking because Macedonia has been blocked by Amazon and I can't make an order!Thanks!

The first time, last year I ordered from here:
_http://lugolova-otopina.com/eshop/en/home/12-lugolova-otopina-30ml-.html

and it was by recommendation by one forum member. It was a good Lugols solution with 5% concentration in a 30 ml Bottle.

A few months ago I ordered from a private person in Skopje.
Here is her FB Profile.

_https://www.facebook.com/gordanasaso.joveski?fref=ts

She is selling 10% Lugols solution made by some person in Bosnia. I am taking it for about 2 months and it's also a good quality.
You can contact him directly if you want. Price is the same. I think it was 25 Euros for a 100ml bottle. Its a good price for that quantity and concentration.

_https://www.facebook.com/mir.ljubav?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.mutual

Since you are from Skopje, The best solution will be to contact the lady on her FB Profile and buy from her.

Thank you very much Konstantin!I will contact the lady through her FB profile! :)

Hi again.

I'm having a hard time finding the right converter online for this:

My TSH level is 2.880 uIU/mL. The "normal" range on the test says 0.450 - 4.500.

Brownstein, meanwhile, says a normal level for TSH is 1.0 - 2.0 mIU/L which I believe means milli-international units per liter.

Assuming these are the same (since these levels are at least in the same ball park), I'm "normal" at the lab I'm using, and high based on Brownstein's data -- but are these the same though? I can't find a converter that has this exact conversion so I'm not sure.

Heather said:
Hi again.

My TSH level is 2.880 uIU/mL. The "normal" range on the test says 0.450 - 4.500.

Brownstein, meanwhile, says a normal level for TSH is 1.0 - 2.0 mIU/L which I believe means milli-international units per liter.

Assuming these are the same (since these levels are at least in the same ball park), I'm "normal" at the lab I'm using, and high based on Brownstein's data -- but are these the same though? I can't find a converter that has this exact conversion so I'm not sure.
The two ranges are comparable, it's just that the scaling of both units differs by 1,000. However, the basic assessments according to the two ranges still remain fundamentally divergent, as you noticed.

Your quoted result of 2.880 uIU/mL reads as 2.88 microIU (millionth IU) per milliliter (thousandth liter). Your lab's range of 0.45-4.5 is scaled in the same units. Brownstein range is stated as 1.0-2.0 mIU/L, which reads as 1-2 milliIU (thousandth IU) per liter, where both units are 1,000 times larger than your lab's units. Multiply both units in your reading by 1,000 to make it comparable to Brownstein's scale, which gives you 2.88 mIU/L. So, your result is within your lab's range but high by Brownstein's range.

It's not clear what your reading indicates, because that also depends on a number of other factors, and your doctor must consider all those factors plus your overall health and recent medical history.

voyageur said:
Holistic cyst busters
Tindamax - Tindamax is an antibiotic with not only the ability of busting Borrelia in cyst form, but has also been said to dissolve the biofilm that spirochetes hide in.

That would need more cross referencing.

Again, for anyone else, you might want to refer to the thread on biofilm's on the forum before embarking on antibiotic treatments, and, be careful with what antibiotics are used i.e. in the Fluoroquinolone antibiotic family.

FWIW, and this is just my experience: I was treated for a tick infection (not sure if it was Lyme and/or some co-infections) in 2013. Tindamax was used at one point along with two other antibiotics. I had been bitten about a year before starting treatment and it took about 8 months of antibiotics to clear up the symptoms. I had tried Samento drops and it didn't really help.

I took probiotics throughout the whole treatment and I still take them. I also took colloidal silver, but I'm not sure if it helped. I think the surefire way, and as stated by the Lyme doctor I was seeing, is to use antibiotics. I've used liquid stevia for years and I've been taking Iodine regularly since the thread got going.

griffin said:
Heather said:
Hi again.

The two ranges are comparable, it's just that the scaling of both units differs by 1,000. However, the basic assessments according to the two ranges still remain fundamentally divergent, as you noticed.

Your quoted result of 2.880 uIU/mL reads as 2.88 microIU (millionth IU) per milliliter (thousandth liter). Your lab's range of 0.45-4.5 is scaled in the same units. Brownstein range is stated as 1.0-2.0 mIU/L, which reads as 1-2 milliIU (thousandth IU) per liter, where both units are 1,000 times larger than your lab's units. Multiply both units in your reading by 1,000 to make it comparable to Brownstein's scale, which gives you 2.88 mIU/L. So, your result is within your lab's range but high by Brownstein's range.

It's not clear what your reading indicates, because that also depends on a number of other factors, and your doctor must consider all those factors plus your overall health and recent medical history.

Thanks, Griffin.

Of course, the problem is finding a doctor up for the task. As you know, opinions vary greatly concerning the thyroid and iodine, etc. I can at least talk to my doctor, and she seems to trust my judgment. But it's difficult keeping a grasp on all the varying factors when you're suffering from brain fog (!)

Anyway, I'll see what the next blood work shows.

I am in Canada and there is a Canadian Product that has been licensed by Health Canada

I bought it at

www.bulkfoodwarehouse.ca

I think they will ship anywhere via Post.

sToRmR1dR said:
During the breakfast, I took the first drop of iodine! :)

Yey sToRmR1dR! :) Did you also take selenium and Celtic (unrefined) salt? It would be useful to do so to avoid possible nasty detox symptoms. They're not much fun for sure ;)

sToRmR1dR said:

Sounds good and take it step by step! And do you follow the protocol? With that it is easier to adjust the detox reactions and helps the body too to intake iodine with the extra supplements for example.

Gawan said:
sToRmR1dR said:

Sounds good and take it step by step! And do you follow the protocol? With that it is easier to adjust the detox reactions and helps the body too to intake iodine with the extra supplements for example.

Indeed. It's recommended to follow the protocol from the very beginning to avoid any surprises. If you take iodine during breakfast, make sure not to take any vitamine C with it.

I am following the protocol, I took the selenium with the iodine with boiled water.I didn't take vitamin C,and unfortunately I have just Himalayan salt.I was searching and I've found just this salt in Macedonia:

_https://www.facebook.com/PiranskaSol.mk

Should I have to buy unrefined iodine salt or unrefined no iodine salt?

sToRmR1dR said:
I am following the protocol, I took the selenium with the iodine with boiled water.I didn't take vitamin C,and unfortunately I have just Himalayan salt.I was searching and I've found just this salt in Macedonia:

Himalayan salt is the best, OSIT. No need to buy sea salt. Just be sure to take good care when starting iodine and be sure to monitor any detox symptoms. Some people have found pulse dosing necessary (ie., taking iodine only a couple of times a week with several days break before taking more). Keep us posted!

Lilou said:
sToRmR1dR said:

Himalayan salt is the best, OSIT. No need to buy sea salt. Just be sure to take good care when starting iodine and be sure to monitor any detox symptoms. Some people have found pulse dosing necessary (ie., taking iodine only a couple of times a week with several days break before taking more). Keep us posted!

Thanks for the answer Lilou!

The first week I'll use iodine every day and I'll keep you posted!

Back
Top Bottom