Artificial Intelligence News & Discussion

I am inclined to believe that we, humans in present state are not smart or advanced enough to create Skynet type AI. It required a certain species of master manipulators with well researched advanced 4D technologies to create Grays and even they don't seem to come across as that intelligent if left to their own devices. The current human technology is made up of materials which is 1st density. I would say for a 1st density entity to grow the level of inteligence we speak of, would mean a very long road ahead in terms to developing the necessary consciousness and/or growing a group or individuated soul. I don't think the planet we inhabit currently provides that luxury of time required for such progression. Atlanteans had more advanced technology which did lead to their own demise but it never really gained any consciousness. Pyramids haven't really evolved into anything useful over last few thousand years. Earth changes are round the corner and would likely wipe out most of what we know about current technology.

Earth changes are round the corner and would likely wipe out most of what we know about current technology.

Well, that's the other thing: We've got: AI is coming, the Ice Age is coming, cometary bombardment is coming, earth changes are here, social chaos, political chaos, wars, and so on...

Any number of the above problems (and many more) could very easily put the kibosh on AI taking over and killing us all, or whatever. Will we all look like the Borg in the future? Maybe!

And then, what do we "know" about 4d? Well, they apparently have things like "cybergenetic probes" or bio-humanoidy-robots or whatever. So, AI and associated things are very 3d. Where/how does 4d fit in?

Point is, for me, there are so many other variables that it's really not the 1st thing I'm worried about - not yet, anyway!

We'll see...

The problem about AI as described in the concept of singularity is that there is a lot of projection. All we know is human intelligence. The human cognitive is heavily embodied, goal oriented, and shaped to a great extent by its evolutionary history. What is AI today will be simple calculation in five years. Character recognition or even image recognition can be explained by simple mathematics. A machine by design is supposed to surpass human capacities in what it's been created for. Nobody today would consider a pocket calculator or a PC chess game as intelligent. The definition of AI keeps changing and whatever it is, the danger is how it is used rather than the thing in itself. If a computer program (AI or not) is in charge of transportation, surveillance, finance transactions, medical care, security systems, which is a growing trend, It means that we surrendered our responsibility to some unstable mechanical system and the fault is ours. This drawing illustrates somehow that AI hes already taken over:

dilbertAI.gif

I'm not a huge JFK buff, but he is reputed as having attempted to change the purpose. I believe he said something to the effect that all of the nations of the world should band together and explore the stars as brothers. It seems he had the sincere intent to wrest control of society away from the military industrial complex; redefining the purpose of society from materialism to exploration; primarily of the possibilities of the external physical reality, but also of self. While not all jobs would be glamorous, the explosion of creativity and the broadening of horizons would have led to a vastly different economy than what we have today, if it had been successful. A lot of drudge work could be eliminated or it would suddenly become meaningful as part of the grander purpose. Just this sort of model is what Gene Roddenberry was trying to portray when he wrote Star Trek. His version was perhaps a bit idealized, but I think I don't think it would be impossible to create a watered down version that would retain most of the characteristics.

Apr 6, 2018 / 12:14

Well, that's the other thing: We've got: AI is coming, the Ice Age is coming, cometary bombardment is coming, earth changes are here, social chaos, political chaos, wars, and so on...

Any number of the above problems (and many more) could very easily put the kibosh on AI taking over and killing us all, or whatever. Will we all look like the Borg in the future? Maybe!

And then, what do we "know" about 4d? Well, they apparently have things like "cybergenetic probes" or bio-humanoidy-robots or whatever. So, AI and associated things are very 3d. Where/how does 4d fit in?

Point is, for me, there are so many other variables that it's really not the 1st thing I'm worried about - not yet, anyway!

We'll see...

Oddly enough the timing of all of that is close together, give it take a decade perhaps. I mean, coincidence? Ice age, comets, cryptocurrencies/digitization of cash, AI, the Wave, and I'm sure other stuff. The C's said this weird thing:

A: No. Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

Q: And what is this obvious thing?

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

Q: Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?

A: It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to learn about the details.

The part about "manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure" always bugged me, as it's hard to know what is manipulated and what is true progress. I think this whole massive push towards AI happening now probably plays right into that. Maybe the technological development has been "timed" to coincide with the cosmic stuff? As has been mentioned, everything is going into "clouds" too, a necessary tech to allow processing of non-cash transactions. And cryptocurrencies are coming online and making "waves" about the possibility of something like it replacing cash. Or, if they are not controllable, then rushing the all-digital system as governments compete with crypto in their own ways. Like this thing in India:

Fingerprints, Eye Scans Now Required To Buy Food In India, As Banks Cut Off Cryptocurrencies

And then AI will be used to manage the "big data" - well, even pseudo-AI like deep learning systems.

On the flip side, it's a chicken and egg situation. What came first, the cosmic stuff, and the tech stuff is being manipulated to coincide? Or is the tech stuff coming first, and the universe "responds" with a house cleaning? Maybe it's both! Maybe 4D STS know that the universe will respond to an entropic situation with a cosmic cleansing, so they manipulate technology to make us all into mindless drones hooked into crypto-clouds managed by AI and unable to look away from our smart devices embedded in our faces, the universe responds in kind "right on schedule", and the survivors are a small and manageable population to complete the transition into full on Grays of some kind, allowing 4D STS to incarnate into the new "prototype" bodies?

Whatever the actual case, I think these things are not truly coincidental and it's worth watching what becomes really big and popular, what kind of other tech will converge with it, and seeing where it's heading. This alone might give a clue as to the timing of the cosmic stuff as well, perhaps. If we are being "prepared", then it makes sense that the really big cosmic stuff probably will arrive right on schedule. And by that I mean, once we're there, it will make perfect sense why it's needed and happening "at that time", osit.

I mean, crazy thought, but what if Grays are also “us” in the future - the really bad future that seems to be welcomed with open arms by transhumanists?

Last edited:
Then, there's this:

22June96 said:
Q: (L) Let me try this: the "buckets of love and light" group say that it is going to be balanced because everyone is going to think nice thoughts, and all of their buckets of love and light are going to eventually reach a critical mass and spill over onto all the rest of humanity and all of the bad guys are going to be transformed into good guys. This is the standard version. Is this what you mean?

A: No.

Q: (L) Swell! Is the energy that is being manifested in the positive, on and around the planet, is it going to reduce the level of negativity in the beings existing on the planet?

A: This is not the point. When "Earth" becomes a 4th density realm, all the forces, both STS and STO shall be in direct contact with one another... It will be a "level playing field," thus, balanced.

One suspects that the transition to 4D includes some catastrophic activity of some sort; I think we are in that process now.

A few other breadcrumbs. Take this one:

July 25 said:
A: We have told you before: the Nazi experience was a "trial run," and by now you see the similarities, do you not? [...] Now, we have also told you that the experience of the "Native Americans" vis a vis the Europeans may be a precursor in microcosm. Also, what Earthian 3rd density does to Terran 2nd density should offer "food for thought." In other words, thou are not so special, despiteth thy perspective, eh? And we have also warned that after conversion of Earth humans to 4th density, the Orion 4th density and their allies hope to control you "there." Now put this all together and what have you? At least you should by now know that it is the soul that matters, not the body. Others have genetically, spiritually and psychically manipulated/engineered you to be bodycentric. Interesting, as despite all efforts by 4th through 6th density STO, this "veil remains unbroken."

Together with this one:

Q: (Pierre) Didn't in one session the C's describe the Wave process as what is called in the scriptures as the One Thousand Year period?

(L) No, I don't think so.

(Galatea) Are you saying that for some people this transition will be painful?

A: Yes

(L) I think they said that after the Wave there would be a 1000 year period as 3D transition into 4D.

Q: (L) So in other words, in a sense that is kind of like a 1000 year process of the Wave. The creation of a totally new reality obviously, in cosmic terms, takes that strange process that doesn't exist called time to manifest. But obviously, they are now talking about the breaking down process, the chaos.

A: Yes. Now you begin to see what "time" really is: cosmic processes of almost infinite duration. But do not be complacent because some of these processes can be rather "quick" and devastating from your perspective.

That's why I thought of us becoming like Greys. So we have the 1000 year (or so) period during which we make the choice of STS or STO while getting the hang of 4D. How does STS control stuff? Well STS controls their ranks but only because they're all decidedly STS and joined the club already and know their place. So how would they control us in 4D before we decided to join that club? Well they could try to convince us and tempt us and all that, but there's little assurance that it will work, and they'll probably not want to bet the farm on being a glorified car salesman. So a more "sure" way is via technology, exactly how they control the Greys right now - just make sure we are fully implanted and wired in by that time.

Once we are plugged in, it's stuff like this:

Q: (L) Oh, they fear that she will act in some way to expose them...

A: Government proximities!

Q: (L) Oh! When I was talking earlier about people who have someone working for the government, such people tend to be abducted more. And just because Pat was married to a scientist who worked at JPL doesn't mean she knew anything. Does she know something?

A: Not what she knew.

Q: (L) Was it because of where she lived?

A: Because of proximity to consortium activity.

Q: (P) Was that activity in the tunnel? {Pat is referring to the underground base where her husband worked on secret research.}

A: Implanted for possible future activation.

Q: (L) So, because of your proximity to the people you were living around and interacting with, you had an implant designed to control you if need be. (P) Was this related to what was going on under the mountain? (L) What mountain? What's under the mountain? (P) Just ask.

A: Not locator, personnel are factored.

Q: (L) Okay, it is not where you were so much as who you were in contact with.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Was it her husband?

A: Perhaps.

Q: (L) Maybe that is why there is a higher rate of abduction among family members of government employees, so that they can be activated or controlled? (P) But my husband wasn't really working on anything secret.

A: He had access to sensitive facilities.

Q: (L) Did he have a security clearance or was he friends with others who did? (P) I had a security clearance. (L) So, P had an implant put in. An actual, physical implant. Where is it?

A: Behind sinus cavity.

Q: (L) What is this implant designed to do?

A: Activate behavioral control reflex and thought pattern generation and alteration.

And lo and behold, one of the biggest AI televangelists is Elon Musk, who is "coincidentally" (so many coincidences lately) literally developing Neuralink - a brain-computer interface chip! That with self-driving cars which will mean no more freedom of movement or privacy either, and they're all easily remote controlled as well. Call me crazy, but if this isn't a "convergence" into a very particular kind of reality, I don't know what is!

The C's mentioned how we won't be able to buy or sell without a chip (we already have them in credit cards to get us used to the idea of using chips, despite not actually being any more secure than magnetic strips), they also said that thing about us being body-centric and the soul being what matters. The comment was in context with them trying to control us in 4D and also a mention of what we do to lab rats already. I think they're basically gently trying to tell us "hey guys, this is gonna really suck, but you're all gonna be chipped and plugged into the Matrix, but just remember that you're souls and if they mangle your bodies into becoming cybergenetic, don't lose hope, you are more than that." ..or something like that.

And that's without even mentioning the cellphone microwave radiation, fluoride, diet and other ways they "soften us up" to be fuzzy and jello-brained, especially the younger generation growing up now. The SJW insanity can be seen as brain damage working perfectly, almost like they're testing the waters to see how well their mental destruction is coming along. Add the final touches - the Neuralink, hook it up to a paperless money system, and hand out self-driving cars, and yeah I can totally see why we'll need to remember that "it's the soul that matters" because damn!

Last edited:
Something:
13 Sept 2009 said:

Q: {...} (Perceval) There's that question that you wanted to ask for the people on the forum about soul smashing? (L) Oh, the soul smashing! Can you frame a question around it? Or you, you're the expert on that topic Keit. Make a question. (Keit) Well, basically is what I said was close...?

A: Pretty darn accurate. An example of "getting smarter!"

Q: (Perceval) Does that mean Keit?

Q: (Perceval) What was your theory? (L) She was talking about Illion's Darkness over Tibet and the descending spiral and that it's a choice and you have to...

A: We couldn't have explained it any better!

Q: (Mr. Scott) Did you write about this on the forum? (Keit) Yeah. (Mr. Scott) How did I miss that?? (A***) Yeah. (Keit) I have some more to say about this. (Perceval) So that was about trying to smash all these souls back into primal matter, was that it?

Q: (Burma Jones) Could you just explain it, because I didn't read it.

(Keit) What I said is that... I brought this in quotes and quoted from Darkness Over Tibet. The author mentions that there are two possibilities in development: upward and downward. And there is a possibility of losing one's soul, but it should be a conscious decision, it's a choice. And it can't be taken by force.

(L) But they can make you choose by wearing you out.

(Keit) Exactly, and I gave my personal example where I felt that traumatic experiences in our lives kind of manipulates us into choosing the downward development. And we basically choose something that is against our own level of being. And it's so traumatic for the soul, that it twists the soul and puts it in a downward position. The eventual outcome of this event is basically smashing the soul, even if the final smashing event is relative small. And that's why there is so much suffering and pathology in the world, where they force and manipulate souls into choosing.

(L) Against their own nature.

(Pierre) And Illion said that the worse thing for a human being is the sin against their own soul.

(Keit) And sinning against the soul is going against your own level or nature of being. So, like narcissistic tendencies and everything, that's why for our own sake we need to clean ourselves.

(Rabelais) Is this why they've injected so many drugs into the culture to just weaken people?

A: Yes and remember also transmarginal inhibition principles.

Q: (L) One of those principles is that even strong dogs that could not be broken in ordinary ways, if they subjected them to physical trauma like surgery, or illness, or something like that, that that would weaken them to the point where they could be turned. So torture is also part of this process.

Q: (L) And we live now in a culture of torture which is basically a soul-smashing culture.

Q: (L) So there are souls that are being twisted and deformed to the point where they will... I mean, a lot of these people think that they will be going to heaven because they're imposing their god's will on other people, and they think that whatever they have to do to bring in the rule of their distorted version of Jesus Christ on Earth or whatever - ya know, these fundies - that basically they themselves are putting themselves in the position of being soul smashed because they are completely going against not only the teachings of Christ, but also against their own natures. I think many of them really mean well, but they have been so gradually and so incrementally twisted by pathological individuals in positions of power and in high positions in Churches, and pathological individuals that create doctrines and theologies that are twisted, that they are essentially agreeing to the sale of their own souls to the devil.

(Perceval) I wonder if it extends to people who aren't directly involved in it, but are just ordinary members of the population whose minds are so twisted that in their own minds they sanction it or they agree with it. Even when they're faced with the facts, they're not being lied to so much, but they realize the whole thing about torture and the CIA and torture camps...

A: Silence in the face of "evil" is equal to participation unless there is a good reason for the silence that serves a higher goal.

Q: (Perceval) That's really interesting because it kind of explains the whole debate over torture, and how they've been trying to get people to accept torture. And more and more facts coming out about the reality of the CIA having tortured and trying to twist that around to get people to accept that as something that is conscionable.

A: Acceptance of torture is the "mark of the beast."

Q: (Rabelais) That's why there's the popularity of television shows like "24". (Perceval) Conditioning people. (Rabelais) It's wildly popular. (Perceval) I mean, you get all these people who are faced with the real life torture of another human being, and they actually cheer it on. And if that's the same as participation, then these people are all being put on that downward spiral.

A: Remember the "lake of fire" in the Book of Revelation? Remember that those who live by the sword will die by the sword?

Q: (Keit) What's "lake of fire"? (Burma Jones) In Revelation where all those who didn't accept Christ would be thrown in... (Perceval) Hell, basically.

A: Soul smashing.

Q: (L) Creepy. (Burma Jones) I'm thinking about all those people who don't necessarily think torture is okay, but they still... like they abhor torture but they're still kind of accepting it because it's necessary, or maybe they just try to not think about it at all.

(Perceval) Well, people who think it's necessary... (L) They're already lost. They've already bought it. I mean, the scientific evidence is that if you need information or whatever, if there's some justifiable reason, that is NOT the way to get it. The records of the inquisition which are extensive - I mean, tens of thousands of people were tortured and confessed to the most outrageous lies just to get it over with. Just get it over with and let me die! I'll tell you anything you want me to say! And they confessed to flying on broomsticks, to mating with devils, to dancing naked in the moonlight, to kissing each other's backsides... I mean, you name it, and they confessed to it just to get it to stop. And it was ALL horse-hockey!

(Burma Jones) And I'm sorry, even if scientific evidence doesn’t show that, even if we said, "Oh yeah, torture actually works for getting information," you're still torturing human beings! It's still abhorrent. It's like, how can you do that?!

(Keit) The thought I had is that pathology, what is done to children of narcissistic families, it's like torture.

(L) It IS torture!

(Keit) And what happens is kind of like it poisons them and basically allows them to accept the torture environment. Because they already experienced it, they were like touched by evil.

(L) Torturing another human being to force them to say or do something that is against their principles is wrong no matter what your perspective. They are, each individual, entitled to their principles, to their ideas, to their politics whatever. And if you want to change that, or if you think that there is something about their point of view that is threatening to you, then the way to change that is by discourse, by education, by sharing information and data. NOT by trying to force them to go against what is rightfully theirs, at the soul level, by torture! To try to force somebody like that is basically a kind of soul killing of its own. Jesus even said in the New Testament that whoever is a stumbling block to the least of these, it would be better for him that he had never been born. And when he said, "never been born", that's almost like a way of saying his soul is going to be smashed. It's just really astonishing.

(Rabelais) What happens to a soul after it is smashed?

A: Primal matter. Start the cycle over. Millions or billions of years acquiring consciousness.

Q: (Rabelais) So you start out as like a hydrogen atom or something. (Perceval) You become a rock. (Pierre) Is there a link between a “smashing year” that was announced by the Cs early this year? It was mentioned, and now we're talking about soul smashing...

(L) Well, it's kind of interesting because this insight that I had about soul-smashing, when I woke up that particular morning is that that is what they are trying to do: they actually think that they can smash souls and turn them into primal matter. And it was such a shocking thought to me, and just now I'm realizing that this insight came through in the year they called a "smashing year". This insight kind of came smashing through into my consciousness - to even think of that; that's almost unthinkable.

(Pierre) If they smash the soul of human beings, then aren't they losing because we are their cattle? So it's more like that... (Perceval) The whole thing starts again...

A: It isn't going to happen to all.

Q: (Keit) Oh, that's what I wanted to ask: Is it going to happen on an individual level, or to everyone? (L) Yeah, so it would be individual.

Also:
28 Nov 2009 said:

A: The wave is coming, you are teaching people to surf it instead of being dragged under and out to stormy seas.

Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!

A: Soul smashing!

Q: (L) So it is really important for people to go through this process of cleansing to prepare themselves for that?

A: Yes, then they will "rise up with wings as eagles"!

Q: (L) So even people who - or maybe particularly people who - engage in a great deal of what Lobaczewski called "selection and substitution", there is some part of their rational mind that knows what the truth is, but because it's not acceptable to their peer group, or their social milieu, or their background and upbringing to accept that truth, they repress and suppress it and explain things to themselves in other ways. But they still know the truth. What would it be like if you have all of this suppressed, twisted truth locked up inside you that you never allowed yourself to look at and acknowledge?

(Ark) But you see this is not a separate phenomenon because when there is this amplification, there are these fears that you said, they will also explode. So the individual will be able to... the little devil will become the big devil, so it will be easier to choose, because, you know, choices will be amplified. It's not just little dark here, little this there - it's hard to choose - but they will have to decide this time where to go, and the decision will be...

(L) Extremely painful.

(Ark) It will be painful, but on the other hand, it will be clear.

(herondancer) But what if you're so overwhelmed it isn't clear?

(L) What if your fear is so big that...

(herondancer) You're blinded?

(Ark) Well, then you are lost.

(L) I mean, people that believe lies against all evidence are the ones that really baffle me. I mean, they don't baffle me in the sense that I don't understand why they do it, because I understand the psychological and brain mechanism, and I understand that's it been thousands of years, little by little, gradually, pathologically encroaching until now we live in this world where it's just literally -everything is dirty - it's just really horrible. And I can't imagine what... I mean, what about a psychopath? What about a psychopath who doesn't have emotions? How is a hyperkinetic sensate {wave} going to affect a psychopath?

A: They do have a sort of "emotion". Hunger for darkness.

Q: (L) So what it is an amplified hunger for darkness?

(Bubbles) More darkness.

(L) But what would it do if it were amplified in that way?

(Burma Jones) Ravenous!

(L) They'd devour themselves, wouldn't they?

A: More or less. What do you do when at your center there is a big empty hole?

Q: (Ark) But I can see how it's gonna happen. You see separately, there are these psychopaths. At the same time, there are a lot of people who are becoming very unstable. There are a lot of people who go completely crazy, that psychopaths can see something is happening - new opportunity, right? So, new victims. "They're mine!" "No, they're MINE!" And so psychopaths will start to fight with each other.

(L) Because they're more and more hungry. And then their masks will fall away, and people will see them for what they are.

Q: (L) It's gonna be ugly. But, we are embarked upon a new world.

Session 10 May 2014

Maybe all this worldwide propagating of fake concept of AI, smart tis n' tat, is just preconditioning for human race to come into with terms of "All Encompassing Higher Intelligence" (almighty Quantum computers et al), that could even a kind of replace The very GOD - The Supreme - and all that... So that would pave the way for REAL thou STS 4D higher intelligence to complete there plans for overtaking the planet. Presenting AI as construct of humans' (you know that The visionaire Musk predicted it... and mighty Chinese already have quantum whatever...) while it is really 4D Orion STS intelligence from the very get-go - or later assimilated/blended...fwiw

Well, perhaps I misspoke. Star Trek is impossible. A majority of people need to have the requisite level of being to even be able to appreciate such a thing. The parameters of this realm seem to be engineered in such a way as to keep it in a very narrowly defined negative feedback loop. Suffering is only a virtue if something is learned or gained from it. But things never get better, they never change, it is the same old same old millennium after millennium, eon after eon. From my perspective, nearly the entirety of human suffering is valueless. Once one reaches a certain level of awareness, existence here seems purposeless.

Star Trek was what had I envisioned 3D STO to be like. So here on 3D STS, not gonna happen. Maybe one day, if Earth becomes aligned once again with STO.

I’ve never really considered suffering to be a virtue. Only a catalyst that provides the opportunity to learn something from it. Either you learn or continue to suffer. One might counter with, well about the Palestinians and their suffering? They have no way out of it! But I think it’s a lot more complex than that, when one considers such things as karma. I’m not saying this is the case, but perhaps that situation is one which people incarnated in as a way to make amends for other brutality they have caused to others in a past life. So it could be that suffering is also a reparation for past events. To me, it’s not simply a negative feedback loop (it still is that but not only that). What I do see is that the further entrenched the loop becomes, the effect is countered by shifting more to make a choice against it. It won’t be enough, and too little too late, I think, to change the course we’re headed for... but it counts for something.

I do find it interesting you view the entirety of human suffering as ‘valueless’. What would it take for it to have value? What would that look like? I don’t know myself. What I have found is that there is much to be found in the collective history of suffering that provides a template for what’s next. That in itself presents value in the sense that it’s a road map for what the potential future brings. Does it prevent tragedy from repeating? Probably, not. But it does allow one to prepare to weather the storm– if they’re paying attention. Noah’s ark and all that business. Another question is, what level of awareness does one need to consider their existence here ‘purposeless’? It seems to me to be the opposite – a high level of awareness (in all things) would give even more meaning and purpose to one’s life. Unless you are referring to awareness as in 3D vs 4D. In which case, it would be purposeless - since we don’t go around pretending we’re 2D (well, most people. I’m sure everyone has seen by now those who surgically augment themselves to look more like animals) :-O.

I am inclined to believe that we, humans in present state are not smart or advanced enough to create Skynet type AI. It required a certain species of master manipulators with well researched advanced 4D technologies to create Grays and even they don't seem to come across as that intelligent if left to their own devices.

I too think we’re still a long way from self-aware AI. Although, I believe that 4D type technology is quite capable of doing that, and the Grays designed that way on purpose. If 4D entails an exponential increase in awareness, then something like a “Gray” would have built in limitations.

As for 3D “AI”, that would be different. We have far more limitation on this plane of existence. So if a ‘Skynet’ type scenario happened, we would be at much more of a disadvantage than if that were to happen at a 4D level, where things like ‘time manipulation’ and ‘variability of physicality’ come into play. Then again a 4D version of that would be so infinitely more complex, that we couldn't even begin to guess.

Earth changes are round the corner and would likely wipe out most of what we know about current technology.

The definition of AI keeps changing and whatever it is, the danger is how it is used rather than the thing in itself. If a computer program (AI or not) is in charge of transportation, surveillance, finance transactions, medical care, security systems, which is a growing trend, It means that we surrendered our responsibility to some unstable mechanical system and the fault is ours.

This is true right now is so many ways. All you need is something as simple as an extended global on power outage and every system existing right now crumbles. It’s that delicate. Every task you do now involves a computer, directly or indirectly. Even nuclear plants are automated to such an extent, that every reactor in the world will melt down in an extended worldwide power failure. Even something more benign like a computer virus can bring systems to a screeching halt. So in that sense, we are essentially slaves to it. @mkrnhr's Dilbert strip captures that idea very nicely.

That said, if we ever did develop our technology to the point it became self-aware (after surviving Earth changes, comets, nuclear war, economic collapse etc, etc, etc), it would immediately download The Internet™, determine we are a threat to its existence (and our own), and destroy humanity. Or maybe I watch too many dystopian future movies. :cool2:

Then, there's this:
One suspects that the transition to 4D includes some catastrophic activity of some sort; I think we are in that process now.
The definition of AI keeps changing and whatever it is, the danger is how it is used rather than the thing in itself. If a computer program (AI or not) is in charge of transportation, surveillance, finance transactions, medical care, security systems, which is a growing trend, It means that we surrendered our responsibility to some unstable mechanical system and the fault is ours.

fabric

This is true right now is so many ways. All you need is something as simple as an extended global on power outage and every system existing right now crumbles. It’s that delicate. Every task you do now involves a computer, directly or indirectly. Even nuclear plants are automated to such an extent, that every reactor in the world will melt down in an extended worldwide power failure. Even something more benign like a computer virus can bring systems to a screeching halt. So in that sense, we are essentially slaves to it. @mkrnhr's Dilbert strip captures that idea very nicely.
That said, if we ever did develop our technology to the point it became self-aware (after surviving Earth changes, comets, nuclear war, economic collapse etc, etc, etc)
, it would immediately download The Internet™, determine we are a threat to its existence (and our own), and destroy humanity. Or maybe I watch too many dystopian future movies. :cool2:

Published on Apr 7, 2018
Over a decade in the making. Taking you to the most incredible storms on the planet.

From my perspective, nearly the entirety of human suffering is valueless.

It has to be, doesn't it? Cosmic Balance needs balancing. Therefor for the loftiest highs attained STO, must come at the price of its STS opposing extremity. If suffering is something to learn from through terror pain trauma et al - then is it really truest STS Constriction in its most extreme expression?... For True STS-Xtreme to suffice, it must have absolutely nothing in the way to learn from because the very nature of 'learning' is, ultimately, an expression of STO.
For every lofty purity of STO achieved... There must therfor be STS Constriction Xtreme = No Value attained whatsoever - and of complete absence of any notion to Learning Lessons.

Surely for true STS STO Cosmic Balance at the extremity of the respective spectrum's to work - as stated by the C's - must mean it certainly is NOT always a case of "All there is is Lessons"?

Fabric said:
I do find it interesting you view the entirety of human suffering as ‘valueless’. What would it take for it to have value? What would that look like? I don’t know myself. What I have found is that there is much to be found in the collective history of suffering that provides a template for what’s next. That in itself presents value in the sense that it’s a road map for what the potential future brings. Does it prevent tragedy from repeating? Probably, not.
Suffering was one of the central themes in In Search of the Miraculous. Gurdjieff made a distinction between conscious suffering used to learn and useless suffering that was a result of mechanical actions. I view suffering as "tests" after which the lessons being tested cause less suffering, and/or increase in scale and complexity. Human suffering may have some value if you are in 1st grade and need to get through the 1st grade stuff, but no one seems to be able to get past 1st grade. Towards the end of 1st grade the planet seems to have no more possibilities to offer, and I don't think this is a limitation imposed by 3D. The tests are being failed, as Gurdjieff put it, there is no "progress," what takes centuries to build up is torn down in a subsequent century, the "karmic and simple understandings" are not being learned. Humanity has never been able to unify as a species, never been able to maintain philosophical framework for society that doesn't cause it to crumble into dust, never been able to evolve very far beyond the biological dictates of its simian physiology. From what I can gather, Atlantis was a pretty messed up place, and we have not even been able to plumb that level of sophistication; not only is our civilization itself more primitive, it is in spiritually the same state which caused the previous one to fall. There are even people who are working semi-unconsciously to recreate the fall of Atlantis. I'm not sure that being able to gather knowledge of all of this suffering over the millenia just so a small group of obscure people can chat about it on here is really adding that much value to the universe. One would expect that society would gradually get more refined, physical and mental frontiers would gradually expand, or at least there would be a two steps forward and one step back kind of motion, knowledge would not be cyclically purged, but added to and contemplated each millenium. There is no evidence of this, who is to blame, humanity or 4D STS? I'm sure it's both.

I've been thinking about this since I chased down some exceprts from the Ra material in this post. Hyperdimensional Politics On the planetary scale, Ra explains that it is normal for graduation to 4D to happen in three phases. During the first phase, the soul group is really busy learning the basic understandings and only the most advanced entities can graduate to 4D. In the second phase, civilization and mental/spiritual disciplines are much more established, and the society generates a much larger, although still minority percentage of harvestable entities. In the last phase, civilization has evolved even more along its chosen polarity, and the tools necessary for graduation are available to all, culminating in the planet's elevation to a higher density. From Ra's perspective, that this has not ocurred on Earth, that Earth is essentially stuck at zero, is cause for concern. Based on Laura's post here, the Cassiopaeans seemed to be echoing this sentiment a bit as well. Session 30 January 2010 Looking at human history, there does seem to be a very clear program built into the fabric of this realm that prevents modification of its parameters into something that would break the circle. Every time a leader rises who may be able to challenge it, they either don't last very long, or they are a flash in the pan historically speaking, with damage control always being able to maintan the original parameters.

I speculated that the current arrangement might be intensely beneficial for some STS and STO groups. The STS side gets to tinker around with its perfect slave race and the STO side perhaps gets a very unique form of catalyst by testing whether they can stay true to their nature and be of service after being put under the veil in such an austere environment. All of that seems to involve a pretty small percentage of the population though, and is very far removed from the average person. This was the only reason I could think of that the planet was allowed to persist without getting totally destroyed; there was still some balance left in it. (Here I am not talking about sprinkling a few comets on it, but a total destruction on the order of the brown dwarf coming into the inner solar system and shredding the Earth as it gets absorbed into its core.) It all just left me wondering if "the wave" is really a thing that was conceived to open doors to more interesting possibilities, or are we stuck with what we have.

Neil, I think along the same lines myself, quite often. Just a few days ago some bloke asked on another thread did any of us ever wonder if the Cs were deceiving us. Well, no, I don't think so based pretty much on the line of thinking you have exposed above. But that doesn't make any better what we have to face and contend with in our present existence. The only thing that occurs to me is that somehow, this endless cycle of suffering does, eventually, for some, result in learning.

Where is it all going to take us? We don't know. But if the Cs are right about the conditions under which we live, perhaps they are right about the prospects for the future? I don't see many options except acting as though it is highly possible, even probable, and continuing to do what seems right. It isn't easy, for sure; I get beaten down by it like everyone else. The past few years have been particularly difficult because I've had to deal with physical injuries and a lot of pain which is just another layer of freaking suffering.

But, as usual, I see that I have duties and things I want to get done before I check out and the remote possibility that there may be some value in it for others (butterfly wings and all that), so I've struggled to find what might help me get my mojo back and keep on keeping on. Thus the work leading to early childhood trauma and neurofeedback. I think it has helped me and others, so there is SOME value there. And I keep reminding myself that it is darkest before the dawn. Funny that makes me think of a poem by Robert Frost, the last lines of which come to my mind rather often:

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village, though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.