Hyperdimensional Politics

Hello everyone, I'd just like to share an article that was published in Spanish SOTT. He talks about the feminist/gender movement but IMHO he has some very lucid arguments that "opened" a little my head. In fact, at times, while reading it, I had the feeling that the author suggested (possibly without being aware of it) the existence of a hyperdimensional "hand" behind the whole affair.

...snip...

When you add into the equation that we have Earth Changes, and a realm shift approaching, and that there are certain entities that want to use that opportunity to conquer and rule and enslave the Earth at that time of the shift, then these things are meant to ensure that the population to be conquered is weak, and divided.

It kind of reminds me of the 'weapons of mass destruction' scenario, where the West used that narrative to totally disarm and weaken Iraq before the invasion.

One of you folks who well versed in the Ra material please find the part where the questions/answers are about the numbers of the harvested the last few cycles please?

http://www.ascensionnow.co.uk/ra--harvest.html

14.15 Questioner: Going back to when we started this 75,000 year period, there was a harvest 25,000 years after the start which would make it 50,000 years ago. Can you tell me how many were harvested at that time?

Ra: I am Ra. The harvest was none.

14.16 Questioner: There was no harvest? What about 25,000 years ago?

Ra: I am Ra. A harvesting began taking place in the latter portion, as you measure time/space, of the second cycle, with individuals finding the gateway to intelligent infinity. The harvest of that time, though extremely small, was those entities of extreme distortion towards service to the entities who were now to repeat the major cycle. These entities, therefore, remained in third density although they could, at any moment/present nexus, leave this density through use of intelligent infinity.

14.17 Questioner: Then in the harvest 25,000 years ago, the entities who could have been harvested into the fourth density chose to remain here in service to this planetary population. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Thus, there was no harvest, but there were harvestable entities who shall choose the manner of their entrance into fourth dimension.

14.18 Questioner: Then for the last 2,300 years you have been working to create as large a harvest as possible at the end of the total 75,000 year cycle. Can you state with respect to the Law of One why you do this?

Ra: I am Ra. I speak for the social memory complex termed Ra. We came among you to aid you. Our efforts in service were perverted. Our desire then is to eliminate as far as possible the distortions caused by those misreading our information and guidance. The general cause of service such as the Confederation offers is that of the primal distortion of the Law of One, which is service. The One Being of the creation is like unto a body, if you will accept this third-density analogy. Would we ignore a pain in the leg? A bruise upon the skin? A cut which is festering. No. There is no ignoring a call. We, the entities of sorrow, chose as our service the attempt to heal the sorrow which we are calling analogous to the pains of a physical body complex/distortion.

This doesn't answer Laura's question but may be of interest for review

17.23 Questioner: You spoke of the alleviation of karma being forgiveness. Are… are… I’m having a hard time phrasing this question. I think I’ll have to come back to it. I’ll ask this other question. Can you tell me why the Earth will be fourth-density positive instead of fourth-density negative after the cycle is complete since it seems that there is a greater negative population?

Ra: I am Ra. The Earth seems to be negative. That is due to the quiet, shall we say, horror which is the common distortion which those good or positively oriented entities have towards the occurrences which are of your space/time present. However, those oriented and harvestable in the ways of service to others greatly outnumber those whose orientation towards service to self has become that of harvestable quality.

17.24 Questioner: In other words there will be fewer negative entities being harvested into fourth density than there will be positive. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The great majority of your peoples will repeat third density.

17.29 Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest will occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.

17.31 Questioner: Thank you very much. I don’t wish to take up extra time by asking questions over again. Some are so important I try to ask some similar questions in different ways to expand on the answer. Seems to be [inaudible] what we’re getting at, maybe not.

In the book Oahspe it states that if an individual is more than fifty percent for others— that is, goes over the 50% service to others, and is less than fifty percent for service to self, then he is harvestable. Is this a correct statement?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct if the harvesting is to be for the positive fourth dimensional level.

17.32 Questioner: What must be the entity’s percentage, shall we say, if he is to be harvested for the negative?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity who wishes to pursue the path of service to self must attain a grade of five, that is five percent service to others, ninety-five percent service to self. It must approach totality. The negative path is quite difficult to attain harvestability upon and requires great dedication.

17.33 Questioner: Why is the negative path so much more difficult a path to attain harvestability upon than the positive?

Ra: I am Ra. This is due to a distortion of the Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a gateway at the end of a strait and narrow path as you may call it. To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to other-selves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two.

17.34 Questioner: Well, then if an entity is harvested into fourth density with a grade, let’s say, of fifty-one percent for others, forty-nine percent for self, what level of the fourth density would he go into? I’m assuming there are different levels of the fourth density.

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Each enters the sub-density which vibrates in accordance with the entity’s understanding.

17.41 Questioner: At this time, near the end of the cycle, how are reincarnations into the physical allocated, shall I say, on this planet? In our own [inaudible].

Ra: I am Ra. Entities wishing to obtain critically needed experience in order to become harvestable are incarnated with priority over those who will, without too much probable/possible doubt, need to re-experience this density.

17.42 Questioner: How long has this been going on, this type of allocation?

Ra: I am Ra. This has been going on since the first individual entity became conscious of its need to learn the lessons of this density. This was the beginning of what you may call a seniority by vibration.

Well, i am not at all well versed in Ra material, and by curiosity of the question of Laura
i found those pages pretty interesting for the thread and more:
https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=the+numbers+of+the+harvested+the+last+few+cycles&qc=1&o=r

And a focus on the session 65:

65.0 Ra: I am Ra. I greet you in the love and in the light of the One Infinite Creator. We communicate now.

65.1 Questioner: Could you first please give us an indication of the instrument’s condition and the level of vital and physical energies?

Ra: I am Ra. This instrument’s vital energies are as previously stated. The physical energies are greatly distorted towards weakness at this space/time due to the distortion complexes symptomatic of that which you call the arthritic condition. The level of psychic attack is constant but is being dealt with by this instrument in such a way as to eliminate serious difficulties due to its fidelity and that of the support group.

65.2 Questioner: I may be re-covering a little ground already covered in previous questioning today, but I am trying to get a clearer picture of some things that I don’t understand and possibly develop a plan of my own for activity in the future.

I have the impression that in the near future the seeking will increase by many who now are incarnate in the physical on this planet. Their seeking will increase because they will become more aware of the creation as it is opposed, I might say, to the creation of man. Their orientation and their thinking will, by catalyst of a unique nature, be reoriented to thinking of the more basic concepts, shall I say. Is this correct?

Ra
: I am Ra. The generalities of expression can never be completely correct. However, we may note that when faced with a hole in the curtain, an entity’s eyes may well peer for the first time through the window beyond. This tendency is probable given the possibility/probability vortices active within your space/time and time/space continua at this nexus.

65.3 Questioner: I have assumed that the reason that so many Wanderers and those harvested third-density entities who have been transferred here find it a privilege and an exceptionally beneficial time to be incarnate upon this planet is that the effect that I just spoke of gives them the opportunity to be more fully of service because of the increased seeking. Is this, in general, correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the intention which Wanderers had prior to incarnation. There are many Wanderers whose dysfunction with regard to the planetary ways of your peoples have caused, to some extent, a condition of being caught up in a configuration of mind complex activity which, to the corresponding extent, may prohibit the intended service.

65.4 Questioner: I noticed that you are speaking more slowly than usual. Is there a reason for this?

Ra: I am Ra. This instrument is somewhat weak and although strong in vital energy and well able to function at this time is somewhat more fragile than the usual condition we find. We may note a continuing bearing of the physical distortion called pain which has a weakening effect upon physical energy. In order to use the considerable store of available energy without harming the instrument we are attempting to channel even more narrow-band than is our wont.

65.5 Questioner: Thank you. Now, have I properly analyzed the condition that creates the possibility of greater service as follows: 1) Seniority by vibration of incarnation has greatly polarized those upon the surface now, and the influx of Wanderers has greatly increased the mental configuration, I might say, toward things of a more spiritual nature. This, I would assume, would be one of the factors creating a better atmosphere for service. Is this correct?

Ra
: I am Ra. This is correct.

65.6 Questioner: Would the coming changes as we progress into fourth density— I’m speaking of changes not only in the physical third-density planet due to the heating effect but also the changes that are heralding fourth-density vibrations such as the ability of people to perform what we term paranormal activities— I’m assuming that both of these are also and will act as catalyst to create a greater seeking. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The paranormal events occurring are not designed to increase seeking but are manifestations of those whose vibratory configuration enables these entities to contact the gateway to intelligent infinity. These entities capable of paranormal service may determine to be of such service on a conscious level. This, however, is a function of the entity and its free will and not the paranormal ability.

The correct portion of your statements is the greater opportunity for service due to the many changes which will offer many challenges, difficulties, and seeming distresses within your illusion to many who then will seek to understand, if we may use this misnomer, the reason for the malfunctioning of the physical rhythms of their planet.

Moreover, there exist probability/possibility vortices which spiral towards your bellicose actions. Many of these vortices are not of the nuclear war but of the less annihilatory but more lengthy so-called “conventional” war. This situation, if formed in your illusion, would offer many opportunities for seeking and for service.

65.7 Questioner: How would conventional warfare offer the opportunities for seeking and service?

Ra: I am Ra. The possibility/probabilities exist for situations in which great portions of your continent and the globe in general might be involved in the type of warfare which you might liken to guerrilla warfare. The ideal of freedom from the so-called invading force of either the controlled fascism or the equally controlled social common ownership of all things would stimulate great quantities of contemplation upon the great polarization implicit in the contrast between freedom and control. In this scenario which is being considered at this time/space nexus the idea of obliterating valuable sites and personnel would not be considered an useful one. Other weapons would be used which do not destroy as your nuclear arms would. In this ongoing struggle the light of freedom would burn within the mind/body/spirit complexes capable of such polarization. Lacking the opportunity for overt expression of the love of freedom, the seeking for inner knowledge would take root aided by those of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow which remember their calling upon this sphere.

65.8 Questioner: Are you saying then that this possible condition of war would be much more greatly spread across the surface of the globe than anything we have experienced in the past and therefore touch a larger percentage of the population in this form of catalyst?

Ra
: I am Ra. This is correct. There are those now experimenting with one of the major weapons of this scenario, that is the so-called psychotronic group of devices which are being experimentally used to cause such alterations in wind and weather as will result in eventual famine. If this program is not countered and proves experimentally satisfactory, the methods in this scenario would be made public. There would then be what those whom you call Russians hope to be a bloodless invasion of their personnel in this and every land deemed valuable. However, the peoples of your culture have little propensity for bloodless surrender.

65.9 Questione
r: We would seem to have dual catalysts operating, and the question is which one is going to act first. The prophecies, I will call them, made by Edgar Cayce indicated many Earth changes and I am wondering about the mechanics of describing what we call the future. Ra, it has been stated, is not a part of time and yet we concern ourselves with probability/possibility vortices. It is very difficult for me to understand how the mechanism of prophecy operates. What is the value of a prophecy such as Cayce made with respect to Earth changes with respect to all of these scenarios?

Ra
: I am Ra. Consider the shopper entering the store to purchase food with which to furnish the table for the time period you call a week. Some stores have some items, others a variant set of offerings. We speak of these possibility/probability vortices when asked with the understanding that such are as a can, jar, or portion of goods in your store.

It is unknown to us as we scan your time/space whether your peoples will shop hither or yon. We can only name some of the items available for the choosing. The, shall we say, record which the one you call Edgar read from is useful in that same manner. There is less knowledge in this material of other possibility/probability vortices and more attention paid to the strongest vortex. We see the same vortex but also see many others. Edgar’s material could be likened unto one hundred boxes of your cold cereal, another vortex likened unto three, or six, or fifty of another product which is eaten by your peoples for breakfast. That you will breakfast is close to certain. The menu is your own choosing.

The value of prophecy must be realized to be only that of expressing possibilities. Moreover, it must be, in our humble opinion, carefully taken into consideration that any time/space viewing, whether by one of your time/space or by one such as we who view the time/space from a dimension, shall we say, exterior to it will have a quite difficult time expressing time measurement values. Thus prophecy given in specific terms is more interesting for the content or type of possibility predicted than for the space/time nexus of its supposed occurrence.

65.10 Questioner: So we have the distinct possibility of two different types of catalyst creating an atmosphere of seeking that is greater than that which we experience at present. There will be much confusion, especially in the scenario of Earth changes simply because there have been many predictions of these changes by many groups giving various and sundry reasons for the changes. Can you comment on the effectiveness of this type of catalyst and the rather wide pre-knowledge of the coming changes but also the rather wide variation in, shall I say, explanation for these changes?

Ra: I am Ra. Given the amount of strength of the possibility/probability vortex which posits the expression by the planet itself of the difficult birthing of the planetary self into fourth density, it would be greatly surprising were not many which have some access to space/time able to perceive this vortex. The amount of this cold cereal in the grocery, to use our previous analogy, is disproportionately large. Each which prophesies does so from an unique level, position, or vibratory configuration. Thus biases and distortions will accompany much prophecy.

65.11 Questioner: Well, this entire scenario over the next, shall I say, twenty years seems to be aimed at producing an increase in seeking and an increase in the awareness of the natural creation, but also a terrific amount of confusion. Was it the pre-incarnative objective of many of the Wanderers to attempt to reduce this confusion?

Ra: I am Ra. It was the aim of Wanderers to serve the entities of this planet in whatever way was requested and it was also the aim of Wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony.

Specific intentions such as aiding in a situation not yet manifest are not the aim of Wanderers. Light and love go where they are sought and needed, and their direction is not planned aforetimes.

65.12 Questione
r: Then each of the Wanderers here acts as a function of the biases he has developed in any way he sees fit to communicate or simply be in his polarity to aid the total consciousness of the planet. Is there any, shall I say, more physical way that he aids in— what I mean is, do the vibrations somehow add, just as electrical polarity or charging a battery or something? Does that also aid the planet, just the physical presence of the Wanderers?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and the mechanism is precisely as you state. We intended this meaning in the second portion of our previous answer.

You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialties so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers comes an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

Thus there are those of fifth density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

Thus Wanderers have three basic functions once the forgetting is penetrated, the first two being basic, the tertiary one being unique to that particular mind/body/spirit complex.

We may note at this point while you ponder the possibility/probability vortices that although you have many, many items which cause distress and thus offer seeking and service opportunities, there is always one container in that store of peace, love, light, and joy. This vortex may be very small, but to turn one’s back upon it is to forget the infinite possibilities of the present moment. Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.

65.13 Questioner: How common in the universe is a mixed harvest for a planet of both positively and negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes?

Ra: I am Ra. Among planetary harvests which yield an harvest of mind/body/spirit complexes approximately 10% are negative; approximately 60% are positive; and approximately 30% are mixed with nearly all harvest being positive. In the event of mixed harvest it is almost unknown for the majority of the harvest to be negative. When a planet moves strongly towards the negative there is almost no opportunity for harvestable positive polarization.

65.14 Questioner: Can you tell me why there is almost no opportunity in that case?

Ra: The ability to polarize positively requires a certain degree of self determination.

65.15 Questioner: Then as these final days of the cycle transpire if the harvest were to occur now, today, it would have a certain number harvested positively and negatively and a certain number of repeaters. I am going to assume that because of the catalyst which will be experienced between now and the actual harvesting time these numbers of harvestable entities will increase.

Generally speaking, not particularly with respect to this planet but with respect to general experience, shall we say, in harvesting, how big an increase in harvestable entities can you logically assume will occur because of the catalyst that occurs in the final period such as this one, or am I making a mistake in assuming that other planets have added catalyst at the end of a harvesting period when they have a mixed harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. In the event of mixed harvest there is nearly always disharmony and, therefore, added catalyst in the form of your so-called “Earth changes.” In this assumption you are correct.

It is the Confederation’s desire to serve those who may indeed seek more intensely because of this added catalyst. We do not choose to attempt to project the success of added numbers to the harvest for this would not be appropriate. We are servants. If we are called, we shall serve with all our strength. To count the numbers is without virtue.

65.16 Questioner: Now the added catalyst at the end of the cycle is a function specifically of the orientation of the consciousness that inhabits the planet. The consciousness has provided the catalyst for itself in orienting its thinking in the way it has oriented it, thus acting upon itself the same as catalyst of bodily pain and disease act upon the single mind/body/spirit complex. I made this analogy once before but reiterate it at this time to clarify my own thinking in seeing the planetary entity as somewhat of a single entity made up of billions of mind/body/spirit complexes. Is my viewpoint correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are quite correct.

65.17 Questioner: Then we deal with an entity that has not yet formed a social memory but is yet an entity just as one of us can be called a single entity. Can we continue this observation of the, shall I say, conglomerate entity through the galactic entity, or shall I say, small planetary system type of— Let me try to phrase it this way. Could I look at a single sun in its planetary system as an entity and then look at a major galaxy with its billions of stars as an entity? Can I continue this extrapolation in this way?

Ra: I am Ra. You can but not within the framework of third-density space/time.

Let us attempt to speak upon this interesting subject. In your space/time you and your peoples are the parents of that which is in the womb. The Earth, as you call it, is ready to be born and the delivery is not going smoothly. When this entity has become born it will be instinct with the social memory complex of its parents which have become fourth-density positive. In this density there is a broader view.

You may begin to see your relationship to the Logos or sun with which you are most intimately associated. This is not the relationship of parent to child but of Creator, that is Logos, to Creator that is the mind/body/spirit complex, as Logos. When this realization occurs you may then widen the field of “eyeshot,” if you will, infinitely recognizing parts of the Logos throughout the one infinite creation and feeling, with the roots of Mind informing the intuition, the parents aiding their planets in evolution in reaches vast and unknown in the creation, for this process occurs many, many times in the evolution of the creation as an whole.

65.18 Questioner
: The Wanderer goes through the forgetting process. You mentioned that those who have both third- and fourth-density bodies activated now do not have the forgetting that the Wanderer has. I was just wondering if, say, a sixth-density Wanderer were here with a third-density body activated, would he have gone through a forgetting that was in sections, shall I say, with a forgetting of fourth, fifth, and sixth densities and if he were to have his fourth-density body activated he would have a partial additional memory and then another partial if his fifth were activated and then the full memory if he had the sixth activated? Does this make any sense?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

65.19 Questioner: [chuckles] Thank you. The forgetting process was puzzling me because you said that the fourth-density activated people who were here who had been harvestable did not have the same forgetting problem. Could you tell me why the Wanderer loses his memory?

Ra: I am Ra. The reason is twofold. First, the genetic properties of the connection between the mind/body/spirit complex and the cellular structure of the body is different for third density than for third/fourth density.

Secondly, the free will of third-density entities needs be preserved. Thus Wanderers volunteer for third-density genetic or DNA connections to the mind/body/spirit complex. The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve.

The new fourth-density entities which are becoming able to demonstrate various newer abilities are doing so as a result of the present experience, not as a result of memory. There are always a few exceptions, and we ask your forgiveness for constant barrages of over-generalization.

65.20 Questioner: I don’t know if this question is related to what I am trying to get at or not, but I’ll ask it and see. You mentioned in speaking of the pyramids that the resonating chamber was used so that the adept could meet the self. Would you explain what you meant by that?

Ra: I am Ra. One meets the self in the center or deeps of the being. The so-called resonating chamber may be likened unto the symbology of the burial and resurrection of the body wherein the entity dies to self and through this confrontation of apparent loss and realization of essential gain, is transmuted into a new and risen being.

65.21 Questioner: Could I make the analogy of in this apparent death losing the desires that are the illusory, common desires of third density and gaining the desires of total service to others?

Ra: I am Ra. You are perceptive. This was the purpose and intent of this chamber as well as forming a necessary portion of the King’s Chamber position’s effectiveness.

65.22 Questioner: Can you tell me what this chamber did to the entity to create this awareness in him?

Ra: I am Ra. This chamber worked upon the mind and the body. The mind was affected by sensory deprivation and the archetypical reactions to being buried alive with no possibility of extricating the self. The body was affected both by the mind configuration and by the electrical and piezoelectrical properties of the materials which were used in the construction of the resonating chamber.

This will be the last full query of this working. May we ask if there are any brief queries at this time?

65.23 Questioner: Is there anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or improve the contact?

Ra: I am Ra. We feel that the instrument is well supported and that all is well. We caution each regarding this instrument’s distortions towards pain, for it dislikes sharing these expressions but as support group this instrument subconsciously accepts each entity’s aid. All is in alignment. You are conscientious. We thank you for this.

I am Ra. I leave you, my friends, rejoicing in the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, therefore, glorying in the power and in the peace of the One Infinite Creator. Adonai.
https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=65

Where is the updated reading list that Laura mentioned earlier on this thread?
I did not find with a quick search.

Thanks in advance.

Lilou posted the only 'numbers' given, which none of these 6d sources ever really give, as the only ones mentioned to actually 'leave' are like the examples of Genghis Khan etc STS leader types, not the follower type that remain... was that data accurate? Hard to tell without backup questioning, as usual. STOers go/stay as needed like stem cells in the body.... by free will, STS doing the same in mirror form of their own selfish desires.. just not seeing/recognizing their role .. isn't that the Mephisto role by Faust? Then the question is whether they can 'stay the course' after this recognition of the obvious? If so, for how long before reversing course?

As I mentioned years ago, the question of this cycle of 25K or Grand 75K cycle needs to be aligned with the C's data for better synching of any data set. It always reminded me of when the C's said our realm's manipulation by the STSers was within a window of nearly 75K or was it 74K.... a few eons after the Kantekian situation arrived here on Earth to mix things up... stir the pot... get the catalyst boiling. The only other data by LLResearch that might align to any of this is from the Detroit Group Don was once a part of, and their session data later brought over... which was interesting mostly from that one 'master' guy that eventually decided to 'leave'... forget how old he said he was.... like a remnant of previous cycles.... his commentary reminded me of that last book of the Celestine Prophecy... "The Secret of Shambala".... which was interesting...

As that quote from Lilou mentioned, if this planet was going 'dark' or STS, things would be much 'darker' already.... I really don't understand why they aren't trying harder... seems to be a reflection of the Dracos more than anything else... and maybe their Orion overseers recognize this need for them to 'get with the program' or pay the price of another failure? assuming that Kantek was one of their ops here as well? The C's did mention that the Dracos didn't want to move on... sort of like a clog in the drain.... so their ops here reflect that clog... not wanting us to move on... at least not much, just enough below them... which is probably why Genghis Khan left? better to leave this clog to those that created it, maintain it.... and responsible for fixing it? So he went home to the Orion sector... to start the next level of the game... file clerk... everyone has to start at the beginning... in Hollywood, that used to be the joke of the mailroom.... in DC, it's the intern route.... unless you are better connected by family.

Why did the number question come up?

I believe these are the numbers Laura was thinking about. These are the only sessions I remember where Ra got somewhat specific. From the Law Of One site:
20.27 Questioner: I will make this assumption, then: if maximum efficiency had been achieved in this 25,000-year period the entities would have polarized either toward service toward self or service to others, one or the other. This would have then made them harvestable at the end of that 25,000-year period to either service-to-self or service-to-others type of fourth density, in which case they would have had to move to another planet because this one would have been in third density for fifty more thousand years. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us untangle your assumption which is complex and correct in part.

The original desire is that entities seek and become one. If entities can do this in a moment, they may go forward in a moment, and, thus, were this to occur in a major cycle, indeed, the third-density planet would be vacated at the end of that cycle.

It is, however, more toward the median or mean, shall we say, of third-density developments throughout the one infinite universe that there be a small harvest after the first cycle; the remainder having significantly polarized, the second cycle having a much larger harvest; the remainder being even more significantly polarized, the third cycle culminating the process and the harvest being completed.

20.28 Questioner: Very good. Then, was the Confederation, shall we say, watching to see and expecting to see a harvest at the end of the 25,000-year period in which a percentage would be harvestable fourth-density positive and a percentage harvestable fourth-density negative?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. You may see our role in the first major cycle as that of the gardener who, knowing the season, is content to wait for the spring. When the springtime does not occur, the seeds do not sprout; then it is that the gardener must work in the garden.

20.29 Questioner: Am I to understand, then, there was neither a harvestable entities of positive or negative polarity at [the] end of that 25,000 years?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Those whom you call the Orion group made one attempt to offer information to those of third density during that cycle. However, the information did not fall upon the ears of any who were concerned to follow this path to polarity.

20.30 Questioner: What technique did the Orion group use to give this information?

Ra: I am Ra. The technique used was of two kinds: one, the thought transfer or what you may call “telepathy”; two, the arrangement of certain stones in order to suggest strong influences of power, this being those of statues and of rock formations in your Pacific areas, as you now call them, and to an extent in your Central American regions, as you now understand them.

20.31 Questioner: Are you speaking in part of the stone heads of Easter Island?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

20.32 Questioner: How would such stone heads influence a people to take the path of service to self?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the entities living in such a way that their mind/body/spirit complexes are at what seems to be the mercy of forces which they cannot control. Given a charged entity such as a statue or a rock formation charged with nothing but power, it is possible for the free will of those viewing this particular structure or formation to ascribe to this power, power over those things which cannot be controlled. This, then, has the potential for the further distortion to power over other-selves.

20.33 Questioner: How were these stone heads constructed?

Ra: I am Ra. These were constructed by thought after a scanning of the deep mind, the trunk of mind tree, looking at the images most likely to cause the experience of awe in the viewer.

20.34 Questioner: Well, then, did Orion entities do this themselves? Did they, did they land in physical, or did they do it from mental planes, or did they use one of the incarnate entities to construct these by thought?

Ra: I am Ra. Nearly all of these structures and formations were constructed at a distance by thought. A very few were created in later times in imitation of original constructs by entities upon your Earth plane/density.

20.35 Questioner: What density Orion entity did the creation of these heads?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density, the density of love or understanding, was the density of the particular entity which offered this possibility to those of your first major cycle.

20.36 Questioner: You use the same nomenclature for fourth-density negative as for fourth-density positive. Both are called the dimension of love or understanding. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Love and understanding, whether it be of self or of self towards other-self, is one.
and
22.7 Questioner: You spoke of the South American group that was harvestable at the end of the second cycle. How long was their average life span at the end of the second cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. This isolated group had achieved life spans stretching upwards towards the nine-hundred-year [900-year] life span appropriate to this density.

22.8 Questioner: Then I’m assuming the planetary action that we’re experiencing now, which shortens, it seems, all life spans here, was not strong enough at that time to affect them and shorten their life span regardless. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It is well to remember that at that nexus in space/time great isolation was possible.

22.9 Questioner: About how many people populated the Earth totally at that time; that is, incarnated in the physical at any one time?

Ra: I am Ra. I am assuming that you intend to query regarding the number of incarnate mind/body/spirit complexes at the end of the second major cycle, this number being approximately three four five, oh oh oh, three hundred forty-five thousand [345,000] entities.

22.10 Questioner: Approximately how many were harvestable out of the total number?

Ra: I am Ra. There were approximately one hundred fifty [150] entities harvestable.

22.11 Questioner: A very small number. Then as the next cycle started… are these the entities then that stayed to work on the planet?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities were visited by the Confederation and became desirous of remaining in order to aid the planetary consciousness. This is correct.

22.12 Questioner: What type of visit did the Confederation make to this group of 150 entities?

Ra: I am Ra. A light being appeared bearing that which may be called a shield of light. It spoke of the oneness and infinity of all creation and of those things which await those ready for harvest. It described in golden words the beauties of love as lived. It then allowed a telepathic linkage to progressively show those who were interested the plight of third density when seen as a planetary complex. It then left.

22.13 Questioner: And did all of these entities then decide to stay and help during the next 25,000-year cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. As a group they stayed. There were those peripherally associated with this culture which did not stay. However, they were not able to be harvested either and so, beginning at the very highest, shall we say, of the sub-octaves of third density, repeated this density. Many of those who have been of a loving nature are not Wanderers but those of this particular origin of second cycle.

22.14 Questioner: Are all of these entities still with us in this cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. The entities repeating the third-density major cycle have, in some few cases, been able to leave. These entities have chosen to join their brothers and sisters, as you would call these entities.

22.15 Questioner: Were any of these entities names that we know from our historical past? That have appeared as incarnated beings we find in our history?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known as sound vibration complex, Saint Augustine, is of such a nature. The one known as Saint Teresa of such a nature. The one known as Saint Francis of Assisi of such nature. These entities, being of monastic background, as you would call it, found incarnation in the same type of ambiance appropriate for further learning.

22.16 Questioner: Well, then, as the cycle terminated 25,000 years ago, what was the reaction of the Confederation to the lack of harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. We became concerned.
So the answer is 0 and 150. It is interesting that according to Ra, the 150 that were harvestable seemed to be some sort of obscure tribe that were all living together in South America. If the last cycle is any sort of yardstick, then .04% of the planet is harvestable, which today would be about 3.2 Million. On a related side note, Ra mentioned the second period harvest on 3D Venus, which seems to be more the norm on a "good" planet.
89.39 Questioner: I just can’t understand why they would think that a planet that was doing as well as Ra was doing as far as I can tell would need Wanderers in order to help with a harvest. Was this at an early point in Ra’s third density?

Ra: I am Ra. It was in the second cycle of 25,000 years. We had a harvest of six out of thirty, to speak roughly, millions of mind/body/spirit complexes, less than 20%. Wanderers are always drawn to whatever percentage has not yet polarized, and come when there is a call. There was a call from those which were not positively polarized as such but which sought to be positively polarized and sought wisdom, feeling the compassion of other-selves upon Venus as complacent or pitying towards other-selves.

On an unrelated note, the Cassiopaeans said that the Easter Island megaliths were built by Lemurian descendants and not Orion 4D STS, however the Cassiopaeans said that the statues represented the Nephilim, which are enforcers for 4D STS. So it seems they both agree that the Orion Empire was involved in that process, the two sources just disagree as to exactly how. Maybe the Lemurian descendants were channeling or otherwise in contact with 4D STS when they built them.

My question was prompted by reflections on the state of things over the holidays. If receivership capability is at least somewhat dependent on knowledge preparation, i.e. building synapses and brain coherence, I wondered how many folks are actually doing that globally speaking. Yes, we know that many forum members are working in these directions, but is this all? I was also thinking about Gurdjieff's proposed 200 awake and aware people who could form a nucleus to change the world. Is that number even practical?

I was thinking about all this in the context of the 22 Feb 97 session.

My gut feeling is that 200 is a practical number but still, more the merrier. What matters is quality over quantity. I read somewhere in Beelzebub tales that Earth's population expanded greatly due to the lowering of vibrations as an after-effect of kundabuffer. You wouldn't need so many people if the vibrations were to be raised.
Also, according to RA channelings, most people are operating within "sinkhole of indifference" and I suppose the overall number required to ride out the wave would be somewhat related to how many STO candidates are out there with over 51% polarity vs how many STS candidates with over 95% STS polarity. I think it's the ratio which matters more than the exact numbers. What that ratio would be, I am not sure.

Merci pour ces partages fructueux que je lis avec grand plaisir
Je vous souhaite à tous une bonne année 2018...
Voici ce que j'ai reçu hier, si cela est inapproprié, n'hésitez pas à l'effacer :
Cette année enfin pour la première fois depuis des éons sera LA BONNE
Je vous retransmets ICI en cadeau cet extraordinaire message........pour une toute première fois ..........BONNE ANEE 2018.
De la part de Jacques Dorval pseudo (Jacques-Gérard Vésone)
<< Le monde des humains demeure souvent étrange au regard d’autres êtres. Il lui est permis des expressions très éloignées de la Science de l’Amour Universel. Les humains bougent dans tous les sens sans but précis avec une conscience réduite des interactions universelles.
Régulièrement, ce monde s’éloigne tellement de la réalité et de la sagesse universelle que les hautes Fraternités d’amour se retrouvent dans la nécessité de mettre de l’ordre et d’impulser un nouveau départ. Ce moment est venu pour vous
Votre monde agonise de son orientation erronée pour renaitre avec une conscience éveillée, active et qui soit partenaire des Grands Êtres.
Nous savons que votre humanité est prise en otage depuis très longtemps par des humains puissants associés à des voyageurs de l’espace n’éprouvant aucun scrupule quant à la lumière qui vous anime. Leur entreprise est arrivée enfin comme à un dépôt de bilan.
Parfois, un tel désordre émerge dans un secteur ou un autre des systèmes solaires éloignés du Cœur de la Source. Quelquefois, de Grands Êtres s’incarnent dans un groupe d’humains pour en changer l’ADN. Cela s’effectue soit par la procréation normale, soit par infusion lumineuse.
Actuellement, plusieurs Grands Êtres infusent directement des informations nouvelles afin de modifier l’ADN de votre humanité. Il s’agit d’un transfert quantique que rien ni personne ne peut empêcher.
Nous savons que sans notre intervention, vous deviendriez les prisonniers à perpétuité de ces grands prédateurs. En même temps, il y a une force, une détermination qui nait en vous et vous permet d’envisager un monde plus respectueux. Comme vous êtes de plus en plus nombreux à rejeter les jeux aliénant votre liberté d’expression et de mouvement, nous pouvons intervenir dès aujourd’hui dans votre monde.
Cette planète demeure un écrin de beauté, un hommage à la Nature et elle le demeurera. En cette période d’agonie de votre ancien monde, tout ce qui vous a été ôté, et surtout caché volontairement pour vous abêtir, vous est rendu de manière à vous positionner dans la relation universelle. Un très grand travail de révélation est commencé.
Dans l’instant de cette nouvelle année, ce monde terrestre demande à traverser une lame de nettoyage comprenant la destitution des têtes pensantes emplies d’intentions très malsaines. Bien sûr, nous pouvons dire aussi que vous avez trouvé innovantes les pensées que ces êtres vous ont inculquées et vous avez éprouvé du plaisir avant de vous rendre compte que vous êtes tombés dans un vrai traquenard.
Cette humanité pèche par sa jeunesse et il est certain que parmi ses membres, beaucoup apprennent une dure leçon. Tout n’est pas bon à expérimenter, et à un moment de son histoire personnelle, il est nécessaire de se reconstruire une ligne de conduite qui tracera le chemin de sa relation intime avec les Grands Êtres descendus chez vous.
Ces Grands Êtres instruisent normalement uniquement le groupe de la Fraternité de haute Lumière. Le Maitre Jésus venait de ces instructeurs. Donc, vous avez reçu autrefois l’honneur d’accueillir l’un de ces Grands Êtres qui ne foulent jamais, en principe, le monde des étudiants.
Nombreux sont aujourd’hui ces êtres instructeurs sur le sol de cette planète.
Les adeptes ténébreux de l’amour pauvre, et de la prédation de vos énergies, ceux-là qui ont complètement séquestré votre monde, ont tous reçu leur billet de voyage pour d’autres lieux, assorti de sanctions rectificatrices devenant actives dès aujourd’hui.
Nous n’aimons pas utiliser ce genre d’interventions fortes qui sont très rares dans l’histoire de l’Univers et nous les retardons le plus possible. Toutefois, nous sommes parvenus à l’extrémité de ce qu’il était possible de tolérer sur cette jolie planète lumineuse. Leur temps de liberté s’est terminé en cette fin d’année 2017.
Vous voilà donc libres en 2018 de commencer à envisager de reconstruire votre monde au fur et à mesure de votre réveil.>>
Source
Livre (2018) : « Le Monde des Humains »
Tome 15 de SORIA : Mère et Maitre d‘information pour les Créateurs de notre Univers
Texte reçu par Régine Françoise Fauze
Editions Ateliers cœur de soleil « www.ateliers-coeurdesoleil.com »

Thank you for these fruitful shares that I read with great pleasure
I wish you all a happy new year 2018...
Here's what I received yesterday, if it's inappropriate, don't hesitate to erase it:
This year finally for the first time since eons will be THE GOOD
I would like to present you HERE as a gift this extraordinary message......... for the very first time.......... GOOD YEAR 2018.
On behalf of Jacques Dorval pseudo (Jacques-Gérard Vésone)
The world of humans often remains strange to other beings. He is allowed expressions far removed from the Science of Universal Love. Humans move in all directions without a precise goal with a reduced awareness of universal interactions.
On a regular basis, this world is so far removed from reality and universal wisdom that the high fraternities of love find themselves in the need to put order and stimulate a new beginning. This time has come for you
Your world is dying from its erroneous orientation to be reborn with an awakened, active and partner consciousness of Great Beings.
We know that your humanity has been held hostage for a very long time by powerful humans associated with space travellers who have no qualms about the light that animates you. Their company finally came to a close like a bankruptcy.
Sometimes, such a disorder emerges in an area or another of the solar systems far from the Heart of Source. Sometimes, Great Beings incarnate in a group of humans to change their DNA. This is done either by normal procreation or by luminous infusion.
Currently, several Great Beings are directly infusing new information in order to modify the DNA of your humanity. This is a quantum transfer that nothing and nobody can stop.
We know that without our intervention, you would become the prisoners in perpetuity of these great predators. At the same time, there is a strength, a determination that is born in you and allows you to envision a more respectful world. As more and more of you reject the games alienating your freedom of expression and movement, we can intervene in your world today.
This planet remains a showcase of beauty, a tribute to nature and it will remain so. In this agonizing period of your old world, everything that has been taken away from you, and especially hidden voluntarily to be damaged, is returned to you in order to position yourself in the universal relationship. A very great work of revelation has begun.
In the moment of this new year, this earthly world asks to cross a blade of cleansing including the removal of the heads of thought filled with very unhealthy intentions. Of course, we can also say that you have found the thoughts these beings have instilled in you to be innovative, and you have experienced pleasure before realizing that you have fallen into a real trap.
This humanity sinns in its youth and it is certain that many of its members learn a hard lesson. Not everything is good to experience, and at some point in one's personal history, it is necessary to rebuild a line of conduct that will trace the path of one's intimate relationship with the Great Beings who have come down to you.
These Great Beings normally instruct only the High Light Fraternity group. The Master Jesus came from these teachers. So, you were once honoured to welcome one of those Great Beings who never, in principle, trample the world of students.
Many are today these instructors on the ground of this planet.
The tenebrous followers of poor love, and the predation of your energies, those who have completely sequestered your world, have all received their tickets to other places, with corrective sanctions becoming active as of today.
We do not like to use this kind of strong intervention, which is very rare in the history of the Universe, and we delay it as much as possible. However, we have reached the end of what can be tolerated on this beautiful luminous planet. Their time of freedom ended at the end of the year 2017.
So you are free in 2018 to start thinking about rebuilding your world as you wake up. >> >>
Source
Book (2018):"The World of Humans"
Volume 15 of SORIA: Mother and Information Master for the Creators of our Universe
Text received by Régine Françoise Fauze
Editions Ateliers cœur de soleil "www.ateliers-coeurdesoleil.com"

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Sid said:
My gut feeling is that 200 is a practical number but still, more the merrier. What matters is quality over quantity. I read somewhere in Beelzebub tales that Earth's population expanded greatly due to the lowering of vibrations as an after-effect of kundabuffer. You wouldn't need so many people if the vibrations were to be raised.
Also, according to RA channelings, most people are operating within "sinkhole of indifference" and I suppose the overall number required to ride out the wave would be somewhat related to how many STO candidates are out there with over 51% polarity vs how many STS candidates with over 95% STS polarity. I think it's the ratio which matters more than the exact numbers. What that ratio would be, I am not sure.

About balance and balance:
Weighing_of_the_heart3.jpg

There is this session talking about:
Q: (L) Well I just want you to know our side isn't doing too well. (V) Why do you say that? (L) Well I mean if these conflicts are reflected in many levels and many ways all over the planet just the general overview of the planet at the moment, the so-called good guys aren't really doing too well right now. (B) Yeah, this reality is their own truth. (V) I see it a different way, I think we are in this situation because we are not of this reality; we have made a different choice. (L) But there are so few of us.

A: Help is on the way.

Q: (V) What no exclamation point? {laughter} Okay so we get a period tonight. And then in one month we get one exclamation point. Next month we get two, three, and then we know it's really close. I'm such a quantifier. {laughing} Wishful thinking huh? (B) If this is the given status of this environment and this density level, this lesson, anybody that breaks free from that is a plus, because there is undoubtedly a counterbalancing thing. (V) Right. Take your kudos where you can get them.

A: And it will balance in the end.

Q: (L) Well that will be nice. (V) Is this balance necessary for our transition to 4th density?

A: Balance is the result.

Q: (V) Balance is the result of transitioning to 4th density, is that what you're saying?

A: Yes.

Q: (V) If 90% is negative and 10% is positive...

A: But all will not transition.

Q: (V) Balance would mean 50-50...

(B) No because we're not the only ball game in creation. This is not the sum total of creation. This reality is only one aspect of it. There can be other realities where it's as heavily weighted the other direction.

(L) I think another factor is that when people network they share their insights and they share their growth and it becomes more than the sum of its parts. You know when they really open up to their network, that what one learns - if they share it with others - it becomes that other's learning in at least some sort of way. This way, people can learn a lot of things by the experiences of their group if they are connected to that group. So, a group of people who are individually each incapable of making it to 4th density on their own - by virtue of the fact that they have this shared symbiotic group - they kind of go together.

On the other hand, the STS alignment, since they don't do anything in terms of groups or sharing, don't have that advantage. It takes more energy for each one to individually advance since, in their chain of command, they are all being constantly drained by sharing and believing lies.

So, the advantage seems to be on the side of an STO group even if they seem to be smaller in numbers. The added together energy of a larger group of people who are individually, maybe less ready STO-wise, will graduate anyway, as opposed to the very small group of those who are ready STS-wise. Most of the STS gang will have to just go back and do 3D over again.

(A) You must understand that the very concept of balance depends on what exactly has to be balanced. When you have a scale, and you have a lot of wheat or something on one side, and a small piece of gold on the other, they balance each other even if the quantities are completely different.

(V) Maybe STO candidates carry a larger...(L) Charge? (V) Yeah. (L) Something like that, because they share very deeply - at the level of their core being. (V) So there could be 90% of STS and at 10% STO candidates as they gain knowledge gain more weight. (L) Could be.

A: Very close. But don't get stuck on numbers in that sense. Help is on the way!
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=21641.msg227028#msg227028

Iron said:
Where is the updated reading list that Laura mentioned earlier on this thread?
I did not find with a quick search.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Iron,

You couldn't find it because it isn't there.

In this topic, Laura gave a list of things anyone can do to build up strength and better receivership capability in Reply #86 on page 6.

However, in the Collingwood topic nickelbleu gave a revised reading list of recent books in Reply #352 on page 24. This list contains links to amazon for each title.

Hope this helps you out. :)

Laura said:
My question was prompted by reflections on the state of things over the holidays. If receivership capability is at least somewhat dependent on knowledge preparation, i.e. building synapses and brain coherence, I wondered how many folks are actually doing that globally speaking. Yes, we know that many forum members are working in these directions, but is this all? I was also thinking about Gurdjieff's proposed 200 awake and aware people who could form a nucleus to change the world. Is that number even practical?
This type of question is probably beyond the ability of anyone in 3D to accurately answer. What we are left with is speculation and opinions. If you believe Ra, then it would seem that 150 was not enough to matter in any meaningful sense.

In my opinion, the 200 number is a little low, unless you are talking about people of "superb quality." Just to make an oversimplified comparison to the US schooling system, let's say that 3rd grade has a certain number of possible lessons, and in order to pass the class you need a final competency of 70% to obtain a grade of C-. Having attained a muddle through grade, 4th grade will be a challenge, and it's very much up in the air whether a lot of these individuals will ever be able to get comfortable with 4th grade material (and in the spiritual school the teachers don't dumb down the material, the lessons are the lessons). We could contrast that to some diligent students who study all of the material, ace the tests, and do all of the extra credit assignments which challenge and expand on what would be considered strictly 3rd grade material. These individuals not only achieve an A+ grade, they also come into 4th grade already knowing 25% of the material. The class is almost too easy for them and they are almost guaranteed to pass as long as they don't get lazy; for the first part of the year they are basically just waiting for everyone else to catch up. So if the 200 people are of the second type, where they are semi-godlike at the beginning of the school year instead of wandering confusedly around trying to figure out what to do then it might work. If we're just talking about relatively ordinary people who have sorted their problems out to a decent degree and created a receiver that is just able process some 4D ideas and begin to explore that reality, then I think you need a far larger group.

Still I think 200 people is too small for a harvest. With a group that small, you're better off joining someone else's planet than trying to start your own. One reason is genetics, even though you're 4D, you're still operating from a biological substrate. That's an awfully small gene pool. I don't think a society that has to constantly genetically engineer itself to remain viable is something I would want to participate in. The planet would be absolutely empty and such a diminutive social memory complex would probably be somewhat impoverished by 4D standards. If the transition is supposed to be a thousand year period, then I guess what you have is a 3D group living on a 4D planet and the 200 "superb individuals" would be the ones who transition first and serve as the seed stock which eventually carries over the B and C students into some reality other than Lizzie-Borgland. Based on all of the activity that is going on around the planet, and the frenetic pace that 4D STS seems to be trying to do things, it looks like this harvest will be much bigger than the last one, but it would still be a miracle if you achieved a conversion rate of just 1%. This "big harvest" might end up being on the order of 10K, similar to previous "bottlenecks" that have occurred in the past. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toba_catastrophe_theory Maybe these bottlenecks are the 3D footprints of previous subperiod harvests.

According to Ra there are supposedly 65M wanderers who have come to help the planet transition as well as tens of thousands of aliens who have more or less completed 3D, but incarnated here to experience harvest and complete the cycle. An impartial scan of the present reality would seem to suggest most of these individuals have become "lost" as well, so there's no telling how many people will actually be left after the transition is complete. There's likely more helpers than individuals that could reasonably be expected to graduate. It almost seems like the situation surrounding this planet is set up for really dedicated STO beings. If you come back here to a planet that is so thoroughly dumbed down, frequency fenced, and hopeless, the veil strips away everything you've learned, and you lose all access to your powers and cosmic consciousness by incarnating into a human body, and then manage to somehow find your way and help just one person transition despite it all, you attain a quantity of "polarization catalyst" that is unique and almost impossible to get any other way. By extension it also seems that without some type of special background or assistance from your STO "reading buddies", the possibility of your ordinary 3D being ever graduating from this school are practically nil.

Just my thoughts.

Neil said:
Laura said:
This type of question is probably beyond the ability of anyone in 3D to accurately answer. What we are left with is speculation and opinions. If you believe Ra, then it would seem that 150 was not enough to matter in any meaningful sense.

In my opinion, the 200 number is a little low, unless you are talking about people of "superb quality." Just to make an oversimplified comparison to the US schooling system, let's say that 3rd grade has a certain number of possible lessons, and in order to pass the class you need a final competency of 70% to obtain a grade of C-. Having attained a muddle through grade, 4th grade will be a challenge, and it's very much up in the air whether a lot of these individuals will ever be able to get comfortable with 4th grade material (and in the spiritual school the teachers don't dumb down the material, the lessons are the lessons). We could contrast that to some diligent students who study all of the material, ace the tests, and do all of the extra credit assignments which challenge and expand on what would be considered strictly 3rd grade material. These individuals not only achieve an A+ grade, they also come into 4th grade already knowing 25% of the material. The class is almost too easy for them and they are almost guaranteed to pass as long as they don't get lazy; for the first part of the year they are basically just waiting for everyone else to catch up. So if the 200 people are of the second type, where they are semi-godlike at the beginning of the school year instead of wandering confusedly around trying to figure out what to do then it might work. If we're just talking about relatively ordinary people who have sorted their problems out to a decent degree and created a receiver that is just able process some 4D ideas and begin to explore that reality, then I think you need a far larger group.

Still I think 200 people is too small for a harvest. With a group that small, you're better off joining someone else's planet than trying to start your own. One reason is genetics, even though you're 4D, you're still operating from a biological substrate. That's an awfully small gene pool. I don't think a society that has to constantly genetically engineer itself to remain viable is something I would want to participate in. The planet would be absolutely empty and such a diminutive social memory complex would probably be somewhat impoverished by 4D standards. If the transition is supposed to be a thousand year period, then I guess what you have is a 3D group living on a 4D planet and the 200 "superb individuals" would be the ones who transition first and serve as the seed stock which eventually carries over the B and C students into some reality other than Lizzie-Borgland. Based on all of the activity that is going on around the planet, and the frenetic pace that 4D STS seems to be trying to do things, it looks like this harvest will be much bigger than the last one, but it would still be a miracle if you achieved a conversion rate of just 1%. This "big harvest" might end up being on the order of 10K, similar to previous "bottlenecks" that have occurred in the past. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toba_catastrophe_theory Maybe these bottlenecks are the 3D footprints of previous subperiod harvests.

Genetic bottleneck theory

The Toba eruption has been linked to a genetic bottleneck in human evolution about 70,000 years ago, which may have resulted from a severe reduction in the size of the total human population due to the effects of the eruption on the global climate. According to the genetic bottleneck theory, between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago, human populations sharply decreased to 3,000–10,000 surviving individuals. It is supported by genetic evidence suggesting that today's humans are descended from a very small population of between 1,000 and 10,000 breeding pairs that existed about 70,000 years ago.

Proponents of the genetic bottleneck theory (including Robock) suggest that the Toba eruption resulted in a global ecological disaster, including destruction of vegetation along with severe drought in the tropical rainforest belt and in monsoonal regions. For example, a 10-year volcanic winter triggered by the eruption could have largely destroyed the food sources of humans and caused a severe reduction in population sizes. Τhese environmental changes may have generated population bottlenecks in many species, including hominids; this in turn may have accelerated differentiation from within the smaller human population. Therefore, the genetic differences among modern humans may reflect changes within the last 70,000 years, rather than gradual differentiation over hundreds of thousands of years.

We have to remember that if only 1% made it, taking into consideration that the 4D STS camp is working towards a "Soul Smashing Scenario", with just 1% in the 4D STO that scenario maybe it will be accomplished...

So I'm inclined to think that the numbers have to be a little bit higher... (let's not forget the graduation of the 4D STS camp from this environment...)

Neil said:
According to Ra there are supposedly 65M wanderers who have come to help the planet transition as well as tens of thousands of aliens who have more or less completed 3D, but incarnated here to experience harvest and complete the cycle. An impartial scan of the present reality would seem to suggest most of these individuals have become "lost" as well, so there's no telling how many people will actually be left after the transition is complete. There's likely more helpers than individuals that could reasonably be expected to graduate. It almost seems like the situation surrounding this planet is set up for really dedicated STO beings. If you come back here to a planet that is so thoroughly dumbed down, frequency fenced, and hopeless, the veil strips away everything you've learned, and you lose all access to your powers and cosmic consciousness by incarnating into a human body, and then manage to somehow find your way and help just one person transition despite it all, you attain a quantity of "polarization catalyst" that is unique and almost impossible to get any other way. By extension it also seems that without some type of special background or assistance from your STO "reading buddies", the possibility of your ordinary 3D being ever graduating from this school are practically nil.

Just my thoughts.

I have to agree with you in this part, it is VERY HARD to help one and not to speak to a little more. That is something that amazes me in relation to Laura and The Château Crew... for they to Stand Tall (Physically, Mentally and Emotionally) in this environment for them is a gigantic Feat!!!...

And speaking of the Help of the C's then all this is Just a BIG miracle to be happening... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom