Hyperdimensional Politics

Thinking out loud. :O

This reminds me of your Tree of Life diagram.... perpendicular realities radiating out from the balanced center.... at 6D, what is the difference between the active 6dSTO and its 6D STS reflection? and where does the unified 6D entity approaching 7D reside within it?... always stable, balanced, unified as it looks out at its radiating arms, directors of gravitational activation.... stable or unstable or both as needed.... what's the difference in a unified state, but conscious focus on the development of each arm/director of thought? Isnt' this diagram your center of that reality of the wheel? Isn't the lower chakras like the lower densities on autopilot like most of us until we become aware of its functioning? the light turns on and the game changes to a higher level of expression... but only of itself, no? which has already been there all the time, watching itself...what else is there to watch? ;)

to see or not to see/observe.... STO or STS, that is the question... and the center or point of balance in the Tree of Consciousness... osis.... never leaving center, all that's left is to observe those other aspects of self.. in its other realities... radiating out... wouldn't this fit the phrase, "stable in its instability"? ... always subject to the affect of 'others'.... other radiations of Self as self? Didn't you say you saw it as the end point at the top and the beginning point at the bottom, 7d and 1d as being joined in another circle? which if in union with each other, would be like another radiation of our fractal Self? The Law of One being the Free Will expression of Manyness... Self as selves.... seems the same as most of the atoms/elements that bond up as One.... The transition merely being a shift in focus from one director to the next? as a reflection of the 'evolving' shift in conscious awareness of self as part of Self... in union with the One? ;D

Wouldn't the 'others' in this perpendicular reality concept be the other arms/directors of Unified Self? 7 for each.... mind, body and spirit.. isn't that the basis of what the Ra spoke about? the m/b/s/c?.... each unifying itself, thus affecting each other in the energy disbursement... not sharing the flow so much as disbursing it to others in the circle?... powering up the others in that realm. Wouldn't this fit Ra's mention of how the various archetypes in the Tarot... representing the mind, the body and the spirit fit together and sync up? into unity? same with those in your wheel?

Isn't that Fool the starting and/or the end point... same as this wheel... the 'i' as the 'I'... this Tree of Life in hyperdimensional form that you saw in which the alpha and omega join up? 7d and 1d?... unity. The clog in the drain here that the Dracos' represent drawing the attention of the cosmic plumber in the center? student/teacher aspect Ra mentioned seems pervasive throughout... how can it not, if it's all unified... gravity as the matrix and potentiator of all that follows... to know thyself.

Pardon the noise...

gdpetti said:

This reminds me of your Tree of Life diagram.... perpendicular realities radiating out from the balanced center.... at 6D, what is the difference between the active 6dSTO and its 6D STS reflection? and where does the unified 6D entity approaching 7D reside within it?... always stable, balanced, unified as it looks out at its radiating arms, directors of gravitational activation.... stable or unstable or both as needed.... what's the difference in a unified state, but conscious focus on the development of each arm/director of thought? Isnt' this diagram your center of that reality of the wheel? Isn't the lower chakras like the lower densities on autopilot like most of us until we become aware of its functioning? the light turns on and the game changes to a higher level of expression... but only of itself, no? which has already been there all the time, watching itself...what else is there to watch? ;)

to see or not to see/observe.... STO or STS, that is the question... and the center or point of balance in the Tree of Consciousness... osis.... never leaving center, all that's left is to observe those other aspects of self.. in its other realities... radiating out... wouldn't this fit the phrase, "stable in its instability"? ... always subject to the affect of 'others'.... other radiations of Self as self? Didn't you say you saw it as the end point at the top and the beginning point at the bottom, 7d and 1d as being joined in another circle? which if in union with each other, would be like another radiation of our fractal Self? The Law of One being the Free Will expression of Manyness... Self as selves.... seems the same as most of the atoms/elements that bond up as One.... The transition merely being a shift in focus from one director to the next? as a reflection of the 'evolving' shift in conscious awareness of self as part of Self... in union with the One? ;D

Wouldn't the 'others' in this perpendicular reality concept be the other arms/directors of Unified Self? 7 for each.... mind, body and spirit.. isn't that the basis of what the Ra spoke about? the m/b/s/c?.... each unifying itself, thus affecting each other in the energy disbursement... not sharing the flow so much as disbursing it to others in the circle?... powering up the others in that realm. Wouldn't this fit Ra's mention of how the various archetypes in the Tarot... representing the mind, the body and the spirit fit together and sync up? into unity? same with those in your wheel?

Isn't that Fool the starting and/or the end point... same as this wheel... the 'i' as the 'I'... this Tree of Life in hyperdimensional form that you saw in which the alpha and omega join up? 7d and 1d?... unity. The clog in the drain here that the Dracos' represent drawing the attention of the cosmic plumber in the center? student/teacher aspect Ra mentioned seems pervasive throughout... how can it not, if it's all unified... gravity as the matrix and potentiator of all that follows... to know thyself.

Pardon the noise...

gdpetti,

Whew. Slow down there. I am almost completely lost in this post. The bolded part seems a bit word-salady to me. And who is the "you" in red? I actually think you are seeing something but could you rephrase that and be a little more specific? :huh: :/ I don't really think this is worth a wink... ;)

And how does the Tree of Life figure in all this? :huh:

Merci Laura d'être dans ma vie, je vous vois aussi comme le Capitaine dans la tourmente, je ne sais si je comprends à quel point j'ai la chance de vous connaitre Vous, les membres du Château, ceux du forum Cassiopéa, les Cassiopéens et le Divin Esprit Cosmique qui êtes chaque jour avec moi...

Thank you Laura for being in my life, I also see you as the Captain in turmoil, I do not know if I understand how lucky I am to know you, the members of the Castle, the members of the forum Cassiopea, the Cassiopeans and the Divine Cosmic Spirit who are with me every day....

goyacobol said:
gdpetti said:

Pardon the noise...

gdpetti,

Whew. Slow down there. I am almost completely lost in this post. The bolded part seems a bit word-salady to me. And who is the "you" in red? I actually think you are seeing something but could you rephrase that and be a little more specific? :huh: :/ I don't really think this is worth a wink... ;)

And how does the Tree of Life figure in all this? :huh:

Whoa, maybe I'm a little slow but I can't keep up with your thought gymnastics. It seems like your having an "aha" moment but you're jumping around too much and are too mentally focused(I think). Have you tried grounding yourself to calm your mind and connect with your body?

Thinkingfingers said:
Whoa, maybe I'm a little slow but I can't keep up with your thought gymnastics. It seems like your having an "aha" moment but you're jumping around too much and are too mentally focused(I think). Have you tried grounding yourself to calm your mind and connect with your body?

You know, that thing about "grounding yourself" was always a mystery to me until the dev. trauma book guy explained it towards the end of the book. Somebody grab that quote and post it. I think we should all know what it is to be "grounded" and how to pull ourselves back into the body, out of dissociation, and into the now.

Laura said:
Thinkingfingers said:

You know, that thing about "grounding yourself" was always a mystery to me until the dev. trauma book guy explained it towards the end of the book. Somebody grab that quote and post it. I think we should all know what it is to be "grounded" and how to pull ourselves back into the body, out of dissociation, and into the now.

I'm going to post the quote into the HDT thread and ask other users to attach some grounding videos/techniques they know of since I can't think of any at the moment.

Thinkingfingers said:
Laura said:
. . . I think we should all know what it is to be "grounded" and how to pull ourselves back into the body, out of dissociation, and into the now.

I'm going to post the quote into the HDT thread and ask other users to attach some grounding videos/techniques they know of since I can't think of any at the moment.

One effective grounding technique (from Drunvalo Melchizedek's The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life V. 2 p. 409) is to "put all ten fingertips on the ground, like roots . . . in front of you or on the floor; or wherever you are sitting, reach down and feel the Earth. This will ground you and pull you out of your meditation very quickly."

i would add that i feel it's valuable to remember, when doing this -- that you are the Earth, that we all are part of Her. We belong here on this planet by our choice as well as by Universal agreement. It is our birthright. Know this truth in your heart, not just in your mind. Feel reassured and comforted by this fact.

But i would also say, we don't own the Earth, the planet. This would be a position of the ego. Other entities also make this claim. Apparently the Dracos, because they are part human, put this position forward. There is a council or sorts which "oversees" these claims, some call the Planetary Council.

Another technique, which i find valuable, especially if used consistently (which i admit i don't do, although i recognize its value) is Lisa Renee's 12D Shield which strengthens the integrity of your Lightbody: _https://energeticsynthesis.com/resource-tools/ascension-tools/1479-12th-dimensional-light-shield

Then something which is very quick and simple is smudging. i do do this often, especially if i can't get to sleep, or back to sleep. Get some sage (dried desert sage) in a burning vessel like an abalone shell. Adding dried cedar is also a good idea. Start this on fire and after it has consumed enough of the sage and cedar -- blow it out and fan the smouldering embers with something like a feather fan. Focus your intention on clearing negative energies as you fan, fanning/intending them out of your space/room/home) and go around targeting all areas of you intend to clear. You can also do this to your body, mind, emotions etc. by fanning yourself and intending appropriately.

i am quite amazed at how effective this is. Sometimes it won't work and i won't be able to get to sleep and at that point i need to consider that the reason lies elsewhere, ie. something i'm not willing to let go of on some level right now and enter the sleep state. But most often, as well as getting me to sleep, it confirms to me the reality of hyperdimensional influences acting on me, keeping me from grounding naturally, and which induce fear of being in the 4D sleep state where they have even greater effect.

wisehealing said:
Thinkingfingers said:
Laura said:
. . . I think we should all know what it is to be "grounded" and how to pull ourselves back into the body, out of dissociation, and into the now.

One effective grounding technique (from Drunvalo Melchizedek's The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life V. 2 p. 409) is to "put all ten fingertips on the ground, like roots . . . in front of you or on the floor; or wherever you are sitting, reach down and feel the Earth. This will ground you and pull you out of your meditation very quickly."

i would add that i feel it's valuable to remember, when doing this -- that you are the Earth, that we all are part of Her. We belong here on this planet by our choice as well as by Universal agreement. It is our birthright. Know this truth in your heart, not just in your mind. Feel reassured and comforted by this fact.

But i would also say, we don't own the Earth, the planet. This would be a position of the ego. Other entities also make this claim. Apparently the Dracos, because they are part human, put this position forward. There is a council or sorts which "oversees" these claims, some call the Planetary Council.

Another technique, which i find valuable, especially if used consistently (which i admit i don't do, although i recognize its value) is Lisa Renee's 12D Shield which strengthens the integrity of your Lightbody: _https://energeticsynthesis.com/resource-tools/ascension-tools/1479-12th-dimensional-light-shield

Then something which is very quick and simple is smudging. i do do this often, especially if i can't get to sleep, or back to sleep. Get some sage (dried desert sage) in a burning vessel like an abalone shell. Adding dried cedar is also a good idea. Start this on fire and after it has consumed enough of the sage and cedar -- blow it out and fan the smouldering embers with something like a feather fan. Focus your intention on clearing negative energies as you fan, fanning/intending them out of your space/room/home) and go around targeting all areas of you intend to clear. You can also do this to your body, mind, emotions etc. by fanning yourself and intending appropriately.

i am quite amazed at how effective this is. Sometimes it won't work and i won't be able to get to sleep and at that point i need to consider that the reason lies elsewhere, ie. something i'm not willing to let go of on some level right now and enter the sleep state. But most often, as well as getting me to sleep, it confirms to me the reality of hyperdimensional influences acting on me, keeping me from grounding naturally, and which induce fear of being in the 4D sleep state where they have even greater effect.

I don't think this is the kind of "grounding" Laura is talking about.

Drunvalo Melchizedek's The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life is not really endorsed by the forum.

Session 5 August 2000
August 5, 2000
Ark, Laura, Frank, Jon, Carrie
{This was a really weird session. Jon was an emeritus professor of
economics from a northern university who had contacted us and
wrote that he was going to be vacationing in Florida and could he
attend a session. We checked out his credentials and he was who he
said he was but, at the time, we didn't realize what a strange bunch
economists who worked with Milton Friedman actually were. Anyway,
here's this guy Jon at our session. The Cs address him and he
actually lost his power of speech and practically became comatose
almost through the whole session! This happened right after the Cs
ask him about somebody named "Mel." What we didn't know at the
beginning of the session was that this guy was closely associated
with Drunvalo Melchizedek and his "flower of life" stuff, that he - and
a bunch of other people that we later encountered in various ways -
including Vincent Bridges - had attended some sort of initiations in
the Great Pyramid at Giza. Curiously, Johan M, who had contacted
us and attended a previous session ALSO had some sort of
experience in the pyramid. So these sorts of people were just
crawling out of the woodwork like crazy and all wanting to come and
visit and more or less take over the Cs or tell us how to do stuff. So
this was one very weird session.}

If you are not familiar with earlier problems with this kind material this 2000 session and also in The Wave Drunvalo Melchizedek is described as part of the problem rather than a solution.

Laura said:
Thinkingfingers said:

I believe the quote was posted by truth seeker in the Healing Developmental Trauma thread:

truth seeker said:
This is just the grounding bit on page 229., I think.
Healing Developmental Trauma said:
Grounding

"Grounding is a basic technique widely used in body-centered psychotherapies. In NARM, grounding is used to support an increasing capacity for somatic mindfulness, connection, and nervous system regulation. Grounding functions as an antidote to disconnection, helping to literally bring awareness back into the body, supporting reconnection on all levels of experience. To the degree that clients can feel their feet on the floor and their body in the chair, they are mindfully present in the here and now. Like all therapeutic processes, grounding should not be pushed; it needs to be done slowly, in a way that is manageable and does not overwhelm. In the initial stages of therapy some dissociated clients find it difficult, if not impossible, to ground themselves. Therapists support the processes of connection and organization by bringing their clients attention to the process of grounding:

"As you are talking about the challenges you are facing, take a moment to see if you can get a sense of yourself in the chair. Can you feel you feet on the floor... your seat in the chair...the support of the backrest?

As we attend to the clients capacity for self awareness, we support their awareness not just cognitively, and emotionally, but also in their physiological experience. Many clients will find grounding to be organizing and settling whereas some will find it anxiety provoking. When clients become more anxious when attempting to ground, or when they are unable to do it, it is an indication that there is too much activation in their body to allow them to ground at that moment. When grounding is not possible, facilitating discharge of activation can be supported by other regulating techniques such as pendulating, resourcing and orienting. As activation is discharged, grounding becomes more possible. from a NARM perspective, grounding in the body provides an anchor to reality. From an increasingly more grounded and embodied place, the truths and fictions of our shame and pride based identifications become clearer. Attuning to the body gives us a stable platform on which to work with the adaptive survival styles that are often mistaken for our true self.

From there it goes to orienting.

Leave it to Drunvalo to turn a simple process into a ritualistic bit of mumbo-jumbo:

That's a world away from feeling your body in the chair, your feet on the floor, noticing details about your body, surroundings, sounds, smells, feeling, etc.

Not to side track the topic here too much about this Drunvalo, there is one topic worth reading beside the quote from the C's above:

Drunvalo Melchizedek PsyOps

wisehealing said:
Thinkingfingers said:
Laura said:

If you haven't done so, we highly recommend reading Lauras wave series in its entirety, which will give you many clues of the hidden hands of the new age movement among many, many other things.

I can't say how the following actions are getting around fb algorithms...or if they are to any great extent. Maybe this will help, maybe not.

I've joined a lot of fb groups while researching different things. Sometimes there's a gem from somebodies personal experiences that is difficult to find or make connections with through internet searches and can be followed up on. At the same time though, sometimes an 'in context' article comes up on sott, or I remember an article that may be helpful to a person that has asked a question so I search for that article. I post links to these articles, and sometimes health-matrix articles, on those groups. So maybe joining fb groups in areas of interest or enquiry can be helpful.

Edit to add:

Not all groups allow for outside links to be posted though.

In the cosmos, the root is ignorance, while knowledge is acquired. Knowledge is existence, and existence belongs to God, while ignorance is nonexistence, and the nonexistence belongs to the cosmos. Hence it is best to follow the the authority of the Real, who possesses Being, rather than the authority of him who is created like you. Just as you have acquired existence from Him, so also acquire knowledge from Him.

I think this thightly related to 'doing'. Being in motion, in creativity, the universe responds. And also is thightly linked to this:

Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past". People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future".

Well, I should qualify that: to those for whom Non-Being is their immutable nature, this is only natural and right, and they will thrive following the path of Non-Being. But for those many, many seekers whose immutable nature is toward Being, this is a terrible trap. The gravitational effect of the Thought Center of Non-Being, which draws all of Creation into Non-Being, will act on them in ways that are crippling to their relationships and health. Human beings who go through life feeling as though they have a “hole in their hearts” are those who are not synchronized with their immutable nature.

That one I find is a scary one. As I can relate to that. But at same time I want avoid identification. The suffering must be faced head on ( Krakatoa ?) but I have a hard time finding my compass, or at least my attempts at trying new spots to put feets is giving poor results. At least physically. I found a quote for myself while looking up one for others! :cool2:

“A path is only a path, and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you . . . Look at every path closely and deliberately (Thinking with the hammer?). Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself alone, one question . . . Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't it is of no use.”
― Carlos Castaneda

Well, what you say Ruth about it being "game over" might fall within the domain of wishful thinking also, the very kind of thinking that could very well be the hyperdimensional control systems undoing in the long run. Even though it might look the way you describe from observing the world around us and where it's headed and concluding one's observations with a linear interpretation there is still a non linear aspect to it all that could change things in ways we can't conceive of yet or predict with any certainty at all. I remember this quote attributed to Castaneda which is:
:We have to balance the lineality of the known universe with the nonlineality of the unknown universe.
~Carlos Castaneda

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
― Carlos Castaneda

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse.”
― Carlos Castaneda

Scottie said:
I wouldn't say any of that is necessarily positive. It's just a chink in the armor, and I think we have been and should continue to exploit it. Actually, lately I've been thinking that prolly half the planet's population will be wiped out in one way or another in the near future. So, that's also a part of my "optimistic" view of things! I will gladly be wrong on that one.
:rotfl:
16 July 1994
Q: (L) Bob Lazar[5] referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Later use.
Q: (L) Use by who? How many:
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent use.
Q: I don't understand.
A: Will be used. 94 percent.
Q: (L) Used for what? You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.
Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Joe said:
So it seems increasingly clear that the only thing that is going to stop the madness that is taking hold of all is some kind of major environmental/cosmic interjection. Fun times! :shock:

A transgender comet?!

Well, I'm gonna go discuss with Pierre how to dispose of 3.5 billion corpses... Maybe a giant electric arc furnace?
:wow:
maybe a little more than half?
There are some things the C's say where i think"geez I hope that bit of info was a corrupted signal!"
It is also very possible I have misconstrued the sense of it.

Back
Top Bottom