Hyperdimensional Politics

anarkist said:
Scottie said:
I wouldn't say any of that is necessarily positive. It's just a chink in the armor, and I think we have been and should continue to exploit it. Actually, lately I've been thinking that prolly half the planet's population will be wiped out in one way or another in the near future. So, that's also a part of my "optimistic" view of things! I will gladly be wrong on that one.
:rotfl:
16 July 1994
Q: (L) Bob Lazar[5] referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Later use.
Q: (L) Use by who? How many:
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent use.
Q: I don't understand.
A: Will be used. 94 percent.
Q: (L) Used for what? You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.
Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Joe said:
So it seems increasingly clear that the only thing that is going to stop the madness that is taking hold of all is some kind of major environmental/cosmic interjection. Fun times! :shock:

A transgender comet?!

Well, I'm gonna go discuss with Pierre how to dispose of 3.5 billion corpses... Maybe a giant electric arc furnace?
:wow:
maybe a little more than half?
There are some things the C's say where i think"geez I hope that bit of info was a corrupted signal!"
It is also very possible I have misconstrued the sense of it.
"Now, now..." Let's not forget Plague Time, too... Folks better "think again" if they suppose there will be "only" one. :P :D

goyacobol said:
gdpetti,

Whew. Slow down there. I am almost completely lost in this post. The bolded part seems a bit word-salady to me. And who is the "you" in red? I actually think you are seeing something but could you rephrase that and be a little more specific? :huh: :/ I don't really think this is worth a wink... ;)

And how does the Tree of Life figure in all this? :huh:
"You"? Unless I misunderstood it, that was Laura's description of her vision of the Tree, remember? . I don't remember anyone else having any such vision, at least not put on the public forum site that I've seen.. I thought it rather obvious, but maybe others have had such visions? :/ I know I haven't, not with my years of nothing but repeat dreams, not sure how many... boring really.

As for the wheel reference, that would seem to imply the application of the higher self SMC ... especially as it pertains to the connection to 7d... spiralling out and in... the hub remains in the center of the Tree etc etc. Remember the SMC concept Ra mentioned? How it merges with the other SMCs etc back up the 'Tree', if you want to continue using that term as a reference? Perhaps this is where the 'Archangel' concept comes in? I think the C's references were more limited, as any answers follow the questions, which are a factor of the interest of those in the group... but the implication is there, no?

gdpetti said:
goyacobol said:
gdpetti,

Whew. Slow down there. I am almost completely lost in this post. The bolded part seems a bit word-salady to me. And who is the "you" in red? I actually think you are seeing something but could you rephrase that and be a little more specific? :huh: :/ I don't really think this is worth a wink... ;)

And how does the Tree of Life figure in all this? :huh:
"You"? Unless I misunderstood it, that was Laura's description of her vision of the Tree, remember? . I don't remember anyone else having any such vision, at least not put on the public forum site that I've seen.. I thought it rather obvious, but maybe others have had such visions? :/ I know I haven't, not with my years of nothing but repeat dreams, not sure how many... boring really.

As for the wheel reference, that would seem to imply the application of the higher self SMC ... especially as it pertains to the connection to 7d... spiralling out and in... the hub remains in the center of the Tree etc etc. Remember the SMC concept Ra mentioned? How it merges with the other SMCs etc back up the 'Tree', if you want to continue using that term as a reference? Perhaps this is where the 'Archangel' concept comes in? I think the C's references were more limited, as any answers follow the questions, which are a factor of the interest of those in the group... but the implication is there, no?

If you think being vague is interesting and everyone should follow your train of thought without specific references then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe if you took the time to give some references we could give better feedback; that is if you really want feedback.

:huh: 'specific references'.... this is all so basic... is that really needed? The Ra material itself is short to go through, so those references are easy to access, as is the entire SMC issue, the 3 bodies which even the C's mentioned... just do a search... as for the Tree, wasn't that easy to locate in her big book, Secret History? she even puts charts/pictures of it in there... am I missing something here? Isn't all of this obvious? perhaps any expansion on the concepts isn't a given, but the rest of this material being referenced should be... isn't it all required or strongly suggested reading for members of this group? Am I really expecting too much for these basic tenets to already be known? If so, I apologize... I 'assumed' it was basic... remember what the C's asked Ark on what happens to a student that misses data, can't keep up etc?... they fall behind... which is another aspect of 'falling asleep' while on guard duty... when in reference to the 3 bodies.. m/b/s c'... which determines where this catalyst is coming from, most affected... usually some combination of the mind and body, spirit complex if its preincarnational in orientation of the catalyst or karmic... but there's obviously a bump in the road here... reminds me of Anart... same lessons presenting themselves to the same people/group/race etc... shouldn't some of the groups' 'mirrors' help out here?

I can be more specific, but I really don't think I need to be... it's so basic from all the source material. The group dynamic should help you with this... study is massively helped by it, but the test is specific to the individual, we all stand alone in that light... the C's have mentioned this before.... creating a conduit doesn't mean everyone can step through... it's up to the entity themself to do so.

gdpetti said:
:huh: 'specific references'.... this is all so basic... is that really needed? The Ra material itself is short to go through, so those references are easy to access, as is the entire SMC issue, the 3 bodies which even the C's mentioned... just do a search... as for the Tree, wasn't that easy to locate in her big book, Secret History? she even puts charts/pictures of it in there... am I missing something here? Isn't all of this obvious? perhaps any expansion on the concepts isn't a given, but the rest of this material being referenced should be... isn't it all required or strongly suggested reading for members of this group? Am I really expecting too much for these basic tenets to already be known? If so, I apologize... I 'assumed' it was basic... remember what the C's asked Ark on what happens to a student that misses data, can't keep up etc?... they fall behind... which is another aspect of 'falling asleep' while on guard duty... when in reference to the 3 bodies.. m/b/s c'... which determines where this catalyst is coming from, most affected... usually some combination of the mind and body, spirit complex if its preincarnational in orientation of the catalyst or karmic... but there's obviously a bump in the road here... reminds me of Anart... same lessons presenting themselves to the same people/group/race etc... shouldn't some of the groups' 'mirrors' help out here?

I can be more specific, but I really don't think I need to be... it's so basic from all the source material. The group dynamic should help you with this... study is massively helped by it, but the test is specific to the individual, we all stand alone in that light... the C's have mentioned this before.... creating a conduit doesn't mean everyone can step through... it's up to the entity themself to do so.

Bruised ego rant alert! May I suggest we calm down and take a step back? This is a network designed for the interchange of information so that all may benefit. In that spirit we should naturally practice external consideration and use the English language to the best of our ability to convey our ideas and perceptions as understandably as we can. That's all

gdpetti said:
:huh: 'specific references'.... this is all so basic... is that really needed?

No, it’s not really needed but not everyone reading here is at the same point you are at. Sometimes going over the ‘basics’ can be helpful for others to know where you are coming from. It also encourages dialogue, unlike going on the defensive. There are things I’ve thought I understood until it came time to explain them in simple terms to someone else. Then I realized I didn’t know it as well as I thought. So the act of breaking things down not only helps the other person but yourself at the same time. It's a win/win situation. It’s easy to make assumptions as to where everyone should be, but much harder to put yourself in their shoes and think from their perspective. I imagine there was a point in time when all this was new to you...

@gdpetti
I usually have no problem following the C's and the Group's discussions, but i have no idea what you're talking about. How about actually trying to communicate something instead of just 'thinking out loud'?
And for all that 'stuff' that you know.. just because you know the circle is round that doesn't make death a triviality for example ;)

mrtn said:
@gdpetti
I usually have no problem following the C's and the Group's discussions, but i have no idea what you're talking about. How about actually trying to communicate something instead of just 'thinking out loud'?
And for all that 'stuff' that you know.. just because you know the circle is round that doesn't make death a triviality for example ;)

I agree. Gdpetti, your posts are pretty scattered and not easy to follow, you jump from one thought to another. Please be more clear and specific in expressing yourself - especially when other forum members ask you to do that.

whitecoast said:
BHelmet said:
Divide By Zero said:
I too think it is too late. ..... Here, in 3d, we can't do much but observe- or as the C's joke "enjoy the show".

Hi DBZ, I am as big a fatalistic rationalizing slacker as the next guy and observation is a pathway to learning...BUT... and this is what I was trying to get at in a earlier post....

Is there nothing that can be done? Or is there nothing that should be attempted to be done even if the odds are a bazillion to one? And even if there is nothing that can be done, might not there be some sort of sisyphusian practice in attempting to do what might be done, which might make some minuscule difference in our collective fate?

So, I find it easy to say "F it, this is pointless".

But...ironically, something in me stirs when I think I hear someone else say it.

IMO no conscious effort is wasted. Even if we're at the point where the probability of terrible things happening in the future is getting higher for a lot of people, everyone is still in their own boat, OSIT. The C's say if we keep doing our best our future self will be doing likewise to bridge the gap as best it can. Your self in the next life and the one thereafter will thank you for it.

Interesting, about the future self.

Last week my future self came to me with some assistance. My left ventricle is/was quite enlarged due to the condition of Sarchoidosis, an autoimmune condition that I have been living with since being diagnosed in 1984. He/I directed a beam of light into my heart. It was a very specific act. I have felt a tightness in my chest for years but since this intervention that tightness has gone away. Thank you future self.

WIN 52 : Merci pour cette merveilleuse nouvelle partagée...

WIN 52 : Thanks for this wonderful news shared...

I was just thinking the other day. When connecting the dots reading history books civilizations are either control by religion, empire and armies, or since industrial revolution by science and corporation. If you understand power and motivation their propaganda and action make sense. Most of the time it is about natural resources, human capital or money. I mean it isn't exactly secret if you make movie like "american made" with tom cruise about iran contra and escobar. The weapon industry need state clients so they need constant terror or war to make profit. If poor countries armies being trained by imperialist and given free weapon aid then they can coup government if not cooperative in exploitation of natural resource and cheap labor. Besides if terror or war keep on occurring within your border money being spend on military instead of economic and social development. Proxy war can be done secretly against weaker states that most of your population aren't even aware of. Adds on drugs money or any other criminal activities to cover the hole in budgeting then your intel and special op unit can terrorize the world while controlling the media that justify the danger to national security and how evil is the other regimes (even though they are peaceful minding their own border). You just need the resources to advance your technology and lifestyle as superpower.
What bothers me when I was taking my economic classes. Non renewable natural resources like our forest ecosystem or minerals are finite. You cant just keep on destroying the environment like locust and be sustainable in the long run eventually it will run out. C said in the future we share our resources but using a lot less ( I assume we run out) so in conclusion we must advance in our maturity and spirituality. Joy like the dalai lama eating broccoli smiling in chaotic world with inner peace nothing will get to you.

Reactions: Ina
Curious Beagle said:
I was just thinking the other day. When connecting the dots reading history books civilizations are either control by religion, empire and armies, or since industrial revolution by science and corporation. If you understand power and motivation their propaganda and action make sense. Most of the time it is about natural resources, human capital or money. I mean it isn't exactly secret if you make movie like "american made" with tom cruise about iran contra and escobar. The weapon industry need state clients so they need constant terror or war to make profit. If poor countries armies being trained by imperialist and given free weapon aid then they can coup government if not cooperative in exploitation of natural resource and cheap labor. Besides if terror or war keep on occurring within your border money being spend on military instead of economic and social development. Proxy war can be done secretly against weaker states that most of your population aren't even aware of. Adds on drugs money or any other criminal activities to cover the hole in budgeting then your intel and special op unit can terrorize the world while controlling the media that justify the danger to national security and how evil is the other regimes (even though they are peaceful minding their own border). You just need the resources to advance your technology and lifestyle as superpower.
What bothers me when I was taking my economic classes. Non renewable natural resources like our forest ecosystem or minerals are finite. You cant just keep on destroying the environment like locust and be sustainable in the long run eventually it will run out. C said in the future we share our resources but using a lot less ( I assume we run out) so in conclusion we must advance in our maturity and spirituality. Joy like the dalai lama eating broccoli smiling in chaotic world with inner peace nothing will get to you.

As far as the Dalai Lama just "eating broccoli and smiling a a chaotic world with inner peace" maybe this article could give pause for thought:

Dalai Lama Says Eating Meat Not Always Against Monk’s Principles

Oxajil said:
Thought I'd share this bit.

The Dalai Lama frequently receives criticism from some in the vegetarian community for continuing to eat meat while promoting non-violence. A former vegetarian, he started eating small amounts of animal flesh on the advice on a doctor after developing gall bladder issues and hepatitis.

_http://vegetarianstar.com/2010/07/29/dalai-lama-says-eating-meat-not-always-against-monks-principles/

Also, I don't know of any specific wording where the Cs say "C said in the future we share our resources but using a lot less ( I assume we run out) so in conclusion we must advance in our maturity and spirituality."

Sometimes it is easy to paraphrase the Cs and get it wrong.

They do say something about feeding in an STO mode:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
Q: (T) Who feeds on the positive energy?
A: You do.
Q: (T) How do we feed on the positive energy?
A: Progression toward union with the one, I.E. level 7.
Q: (L) In other words, you fuel your own generator instead of fueling someone else's. (T) You are at level 6, what do you feed on?
A: You have the wrong concept. We give to others and receive from others of the STO. We feed each other.
Q: (L) So, by feeding each other you move forward and grow but those of the STS path do not feed each other so must feed off of
others. (T) Now, you are talking to us now. This is considered STO?
A: Yes.

We are only 4D STO candidates at best so I am not sure even about the Dalai Lama.

This morning, around the breakfast table, we were talking about the recent French court case where a man was acquitted of raping an 11 year old girl because she "consented." As Pierre said, that just tosses on the trash heap centuries of legal precedent about "age of consent" and why children are not considered to be free agents of choice: because their understanding is not developed, nor is their will. The result of this case is French lawmakers saying that the obvious solution is to CHANGE the LAW and lower the age of consent!!!

This bit of conversation was on top of a discussion about the weather and WHEN an Ice Age might finally fall on us. I commented that, when we moved to France in 2003, we certainly expected very different things to happen a lot faster than they have. Obviously, we were quite naive because we simply could not imagine the horrific social changes that have transpired in what we now see has been a VERY brief time period. Society has changed to the point that it is totally unrecognizable to any of us.

As I was thinking about it further, I realized that an entire generation of young people have grown almost to full maturity since 911, and the programming since that day has been unbelievably intense to bring us to this point where our children are fair game to pedophiles, rapists, mind manipulators, medical experimenters, and more. When a society sacrifices its children to a Satanic ideology, it is on the verge of self-destruction.

But what that then made me think about was that this whole thing we are watching happen before our eyes HAS to be a plan that totally transcends ordinary human lifetimes. What drives the humans involved is simply their own greed for money and power while the ultimate objective - which is becoming more apparent as these years have passed - is more horrible than any of us can imagine.

I know this isn't news to anyone, but what connecting the dots did was to demonstrate how freaking accurate the Cs have been about what is going on, that it IS managed by hyperdimensional beings who do NOT have humanity's best interests at heart, and that the worst things they revealed to us, the horrors they predicted, are all too real and are developing and manifesting right before our eyes as we try to live ordinary (or not so ordinary) lives.

Definitely gonna chat with the Cs about all this very soon!
This morning, around the breakfast table, we were talking about the recent French court case where a man was acquitted of raping an 11 year old girl because she "consented." As Pierre said, that just tosses on the trash heap centuries of legal precedent about "age of consent" and why children are not considered to be free agents of choice: because their understanding is not developed, nor is their will. The result of this case is French lawmakers saying that the obvious solution is to CHANGE the LAW and lower the age of consent!!!

This bit of conversation was on top of a discussion about the weather and WHEN an Ice Age might finally fall on us. I commented that, when we moved to France in 2003, we certainly expected very different things to happen a lot faster than they have. Obviously, we were quite naive because we simply could not imagine the horrific social changes that have transpired in what we now see has been a VERY brief time period. Society has changed to the point that it is totally unrecognizable to any of us.

As I was thinking about it further, I realized that an entire generation of young people have grown almost to full maturity since 911, and the programming since that day has been unbelievably intense to bring us to this point where our children are fair game to pedophiles, rapists, mind manipulators, medical experimenters, and more. When a society sacrifices its children to a Satanic ideology, it is on the verge of self-destruction.

But what that then made me think about was that this whole thing we are watching happen before our eyes HAS to be a plan that totally transcends ordinary human lifetimes. What drives the humans involved is simply their own greed for money and power while the ultimate objective - which is becoming more apparent as these years have passed - is more horrible than any of us can imagine.

I know this isn't news to anyone, but what connecting the dots did was to demonstrate how freaking accurate the Cs have been about what is going on, that it IS managed by hyperdimensional beings who do NOT have humanity's best interests at heart, and that the worst things they revealed to us, the horrors they predicted, are all too real and are developing and manifesting right before our eyes as we try to live ordinary (or not so ordinary) lives.

Definitely gonna chat with the Cs about all this very soon!

David 'The NRA kills kids' Hogg and the people using him really exemplify this process.

Hogg was recently interviewed by Outline founder Josh Tapolsky (also co-founder of Vox media) and staff writer Gaby Del Ville. The online 'news' platform Outline was designed by Tapolsky to be the 'New Yorker for millenials'. As such, the interview contains extensive profanity and heinous innuendo - all irresponsibly fed into by the interviewers. It will make your skin crawl listening to them curse and ramble on like maniacs.

The elite have given David 'We're changing the world' Hogg way too much power (he successfully called for advertisers to boycott a Fox News host) in order to hide behind his 'childishness' to advance their anti-human agenda. But, like Laura said, What drives the humans involved is simply their own greed for money and power while the ultimate objective - which is becoming more apparent as these years have passed - is more horrible than any of us can imagine.

Ben Shapiro has an excellent analysis of the latest drama around Hogg in his own video (without all of the cursing):

The entire interview is available here (Warning: foul language)

Back
Top Bottom