Session 14 April 2018

Thank you for the session and NO pictures. :-)

(L) So, it seems to me that sitting here chatting with the C's kinda doing the channeling is a form of neurofeedback, yes?

A: Yes indeed!

Q: (Artemis) Only we get frequencies they don't have on their program! [laughter]

A: Yes

Notice the width of each frequency, and in particular the lines from 1 to 7. 7 Hertz is, supposedly, the frequency that ideally most of us should have as the widest, since it is in that range that we are able to connect the subconscious with our conscious mind healthily, be alert but relaxed, etc. OSIT!

Also notice the difference between right and left balance. During today's training, there are not as balanced as during the session.

Well, from what you are saying, it looks to me that channeling C's is more powerful neurofeedback that NeurOptimal! I wonder if it would be possible to somehow "download" C's frequency through Laura and use it in a neurofeedback session?

Thanks for the session!

The thread generated about Dionysius is great too!
Dionysus history is basically one of wars, and coincidental to this very period of warmongering against Syria, there's one mention when the demigod/raised-to-god-by-folly Dionysus moves to the far East and kills the "King of Damascus" ripping him off alive... Sounds no good at all.

Thank you for the session! Interesting NO readings during the channeling session! When it comes to a genetic surprise, I guess it's wishful thinking that it'll only target psychopaths. Rather, like the Resident Evil reference, maybe they're cooking up their own demise, not realizing that they have genetic links to Russians. It reminds me of the '5D City on a Hill' reference.

The video clips will have to wait (assuming anyone wants them), but here are some screenshots:

Thanks Chu for the work you put into creating and uploading these images. I had my final NO session with my practitioner today, and was hoping to bring these in to show him the contrast between the first and second set of screen captures and get some additional feedback -- unfortunately, I didn't have time to upload them to my computer beforehand and couldn't access them in his office without an internet connection, so I'm disappointed that I missed the opportunity to show him these :-(

Anyway, for what it's worth, I thought I'd take some quick notes on the ranges which appear (to me) to be consistently boosted across the 3 screen captures from the Cs session, using the NeurOptimal chart of EEG correlates:
  • 39-40: binding frequency, peak performance/multitasking
  • 26-30, 37-38: “Dredging and mulling” (thoughts, 95% of which you had yesterday)
  • 28: physical relaxation
  • 15-19: Low Beta: Narrow focus, hyper-focus, can make you feel tense/anxious
  • 8: Alpha “swing target” (with eyes open) – tuning out, light meditative state
  • 7: “Good” Theta – Aha! Moment
  • 6: ?
  • 4-5: “Bad” Theta – cognitive reactivity (images)
  • 1: ?
Note that the NO chart describes 7 Hz, but in their image 6 Hz is indicated, so I'm not sure which one is actually meant. It also doesn't say anything about 1 Hz (which is too bad, because that seems like it should be an interesting one).

SCOTTIE NOTE: ...Original thread was accidentally deleted, so: Take 2!....

Well that would explain some missing posts, so, Take 2 it is for me too. :-D

Thanks all very much for the session and subsequent posts. And not to sound like a broken record, yet that was a highly interesting session. Fascinating interface with NO, too.

Read you post Laura on the OOA issues along with genetics etc. Looked into the Burkert selection and the first one sampled 'Lore and Science in Ancient Pythagoreanism' carried a pretty good price tag, yet searching around some of his books are reasonable. Also noticed 'Mysterien des Dionysos und die Orphik bei Walter Burkert' ('Mysteries of Dionysus and Orphics by Walter Burkert') all in German by author Frederik A. Behrens.

Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2005 im Fachbereich Geschichte - Weltgeschichte - Frühgeschichte, Antike, Note: 1,3, Freie Universität Berlin (Institut für Religionswissenschaft), Sprache: Deutsch, Abstract: Die Beziehung der dionysisch-bakchischen Mysterienkulte zu jenen Schriften, Gruppen und Personen, die man unter den Begriffen 'Orphik' und 'Orphiker' zusammenfaßt (weil sie auf Orpheus, den mythischen Sänger, zurückgeführt wurden), ist ein seit vielen Jahren sehr kontrovers diskutiertes Thema. In keinem anderen Bereich der Altertumswissenschaften, und insbesondere der antiken Religion, ist innerhalb der letzten Jahrzehnte durch Neufunde ein solcher Umschwung eingetreten wie im Bereich der Orphik. Es ging und geht in der rund 200-jährigen Diskussion um Wesen, Begriff und Bedeutung der Orphik immer auch um die Frage, wie rational und 'klassisch' die klassische Antike denn gewesen sei.Es folgt ein kurzer Überblick sowie eine kritische Beleuchtung der Darstellung der dionysisch-bakchischen Mysterien und deren Beziehung zur Orphik bei Walter Burkert.
<english>
Studienarbeit from 2005 in the Department of History - World History - Early History, Ancient Times, Grade: 1,3, Freie Universität Berlin (Institute for Religious Studies), Language: German, Abstract: The relationship of the Dionysian-Baki mystery cults to those writings, groups and persons , which are summarized under the terms 'Orphik' and 'Orphiker' (because they were attributed to Orpheus, the mythical singer), is a very controversial topic for many years. In no other field of classical studies, and in particular of ancient religion, has there been such a change in recent decades as in Orphics. In the approximately 200-year discussion about the nature, concept and meaning of orphics, the question was always as to how rational and 'classical' classical antiquity was. What follows is a brief overview as well as a critical illumination of the representation of Dionysian-Baki mysteries and their relation to orphics with Walter Burkert.

I don't think my language skills will suit this reading and it sounds like it was sourced from his articles like this one also; Kleine Schriften III: Mystica, Orphica, Pythagorica by Fritz Graf. Not sure:

This volume of Walter Burkert's Kleine Schriften, edited by Fritz Graf, collects his articles on Orphism and Pythagoreanism; it is the first of several volumes that focusses on Burkert's religious studies.

Thanks Chu for the work you put into creating and uploading these images. I had my final NO session with my practitioner today, and was hoping to bring these in to show him the contrast between the first and second set of screen captures and get some additional feedback -- unfortunately, I didn't have time to upload them to my computer beforehand and couldn't access them in his office without an internet connection, so I'm disappointed that I missed the opportunity to show him these :-(

Well, I'm not. In fact, I find it rather offensive that you are sharing my NO scans with anybody outside this forum.

Also, how many sessions have you had in total? I'm surprised that this was your last.

Thank you for this session and for trying to reach a higher level, looking for / experimenting. Congratulations to Laura and the entire team.

Well, I'm not. In fact, I find it rather offensive that you are sharing my NO scans with anybody outside this forum.

Then I apologize. There was no personal data attached to the screen captures I shared, and I was hoping it would be helpful to get input from someone who had some professional experience working with NO; however, I'm sorry that you feel I violated your privacy and I'll make sure not to do so again.

Also, how many sessions have you had in total? I'm surprised that this was your last.

It's unfortunately not my call. My practitioner is retiring this week -- his last day is tomorrow, so this was my last week with him. I've had 14 sessions so far, and I hope to find a way to continue -- I got a couple of potential references today that I'll be following up as soon as I have a chance to do so.

Then I apologize. There was no personal data attached to the screen captures I shared, and I was hoping it would be helpful to get input from someone who had some professional experience working with NO; however, I'm sorry that you feel I violated your privacy and I'll make sure not to do so again.

It would be really good if you didn't, and what would be even better would be if you ditched the slimy attitude. It appears from everything you've said here that you think we're either idiots or just falsely proud (maybe both?) and that you would like to be the one to take us down a peg to make yourself feel important. "In the interest of being helpful" of course.

"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm; but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." T.S. Eliot

If you can't see this in yourself or figure out how to get past it, you could always go somewhere else. That kind of help is not wanted here.

Reminded me of reading about Nietzsche's concept of the Dionysian way of being as being life affirming as it's apparently embracing of life's inherent chaos and experiencing the raw emotion in it, rather than being at a distant seeking objectivity and reason, which is Apollonian and life denying. He did end up going mad so I'm led to believe. But this basic premise of subjectivity being more "real" or "true" than objectivity, which is going to get us much closer to truth, is what the whole postmodern weirdness seems to rely on. In this sense, it matters not if there was no chemical weapons in Syria being blown up for example, all that matters is how I feel about what's true, and if it feels better to believe something that's objectively false, then thats all that counts. If there's no truth then of course there's no lies either, perhaps that's what those so-called journalists at places like the Guardian feel about making stuff up. By the way, the Guardians in Plato's Republic were allowed to lie if it was for the good of the public.

Thank you for another great session! :flowers:

(Joe) I was going to ask how many of the USA's missiles were shot down in Syria?

A: 70 percent roughly.

This number matches the numbers given by the Russian Defense Ministry official on April 16 (Briefing by Russian Defence Ministry official Major General Igor Konashenkov (April 16, 2018) : Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation):

"Real targets of the strikes made by the US, Great Britain, and France on April 14 were not only objects in Barza and Jaramana but also Syrian military objects, including airfields.

The Syrian Arab Army used S-200, S-125, Osa, Kvadart, Buk, and Strela air defence systems in order to repel this missile strike.

It is to be stressed that Soviet designed systems were produced more than 40 years ago. <>

In total, the Syrian AD systems eliminated 71 cruise missiles of 103 ones."

Thank you for the new session! :flowers:

(Artemis) Well, according to this book about neurofeedback that I'm reading, it can possibly potentially help people become immune to certain poisons, toxins, and possibly even sicknesses. Is this true?

A: Yes and you need to continue!

Q: (Artemis) I knew it. Can it also possibly protect people against beaming and HAARP?

Q: (Artemis) And the flu and the plague? [laughter]

Q: (Pierre) And Ebola?

(Artemis) Ebola? [laughter]

Q: (Artemis) Well, this is great. It means it can help a lot of people with a lot of things.

November 21st 2015

Q: (L) So, let me ask you: Could iodine combat AIDS?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Ebola?

Q: (L) Plague?

Q: (Artemis) Chicken Pox?

Q: (L) Measles?

Q: (L) Well, why the hell didn't you tell us about this before?! [laughter]

I find that quite exciting!
To me it seems they are both great examples of working on our machines (gaining knowledge + application of knowledge) - and of the holistic view that is needed to do so.
Adding to this that paying attention to the events unfolding in the world help us become more immune to the collective madness and chaos.

"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm; but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." T.S. Eliot

That is so true and something that's been on my mind recently. Nothing skews one's perspective like hubris or self-importance. I think Castaneda got that one right; it really is the number one enemy on the road to self mastery. (becoming a man of knowledge)

Hello to all,

First of all thank you for the efforts that this process requires. Spelling out each sentence letter by letter cant be fun.

I've been reading transcripts for a long time. I do so because I appreciate the analysis of events and the perspective they offer. Processing the world events through the prism of Ponerology/Psychopathy is scary and downright depressing especially since entropy seems to have increased in the system.

I have to admit that the C's leave me ambivalent. Their answers at times seem that they can be supporting a false narrative (the student allowed to make the mistake to learn perhaps?) or vague enough to make of them what you will. I find myself listening (reading?) but distrusting what they say and how they say it. I understand there's a lot going on and that there's no such thing as a free lunch. I'm just very cautious when they mess with time and changes and always the 'impending doom' of whatever.
Perhaps I'm jaded and see artifacts versus facts.

Regardless of the above, thank you all again for your time and efforts in understanding.

Back
Top Bottom