Session 14 April 2018

First, he told me that in regard to this kind of data:

View attachment 26513

he tends to find it unreliable, and focuses more on the brainwave patterns (as displayed in the embedded video).

To one of the therapists we met, this was one of the most important graphs. Every therapist seems to know very little of the actual science behind it. And so do we, that's why we mentioned that it was hard to draw any real conclusions. What is interesting to me in that 3D graph, is that you can see the most prominent activity no just per frequency, but for the duration of the session. It's an addition of what you see in the spectra (the video you saw with the bars). So, like a picture of what went on during the session as a whole.

He then focused almost immediately on this pattern:

View attachment 26514

He basically said that it "shouldn't look like that." He offered three possible explanations in order of decreasing probability: (1) the sensors weren't connected properly, possibly due to some hair being in the way, (2) electromagnetic interference from either nearby devices or something broadcasting in the near vicinity, or (3) some kind of pathology. He thought (3) was unlikely, and that (1) was the most likely explanation although (2) was not unlikely depending on what was going on in the local environment.

Maybe... but I had to chuckle when reading this. According to our therapist here, that is practically ideal! The pink (right) and the blue (left) are together most of the time. Those little spikes may have something to do with noise, though. But you should see what it normally looks like for most people! If the person is stressed out or more imbalanced, that image (called return map) shows a big discrepancy between the right and the left, and no compact image.

On top of that, depending on what your therapist has his map set for (see the 33 on the top left corner?), the graph will look completely different. So he may have been seeing things based on what his software is set up to show. If I saw any other map with different parameters, I too would assume that something was wrong! :-P This also changes from one software version to another, from what I've heard, and depending on the ambiant noise. So you have to see the pattern with many people for you to know what is most common.

Anyway, as I said take the above for what it's worth since he didn't have the full context with which to evaluate the readings, but I hope his comments are interesting in some way.

Well, not only he didn't have the full context, but he also didn't have the difference. THAT's what's noticeable. I made a video of Laura's session from today. I'll post it (and images) as soon as I have a chance. That's where you can see the main difference between what a normal session and the signals during a Cs session look like. Of course, unless you know the algorithms and the math that go into making these statistics, it's hard to say anything for sure. But such a difference IS noteworthy, IMO. Also, bear in mind that we have done about 400 sessions with 20 different people around here, so even though we don't know the algorithms, anyone can start noticing patterns in each person, and among people. Our comments were based on that. Laura has done 25 sessions so far, and none of them looked like the one during the session with the Cs, although many of her NO sessions in normal conditions DO show similarities.

There is only so much we'll be able to tell anyway. After all, this is measuring brain signals only. What the mind does is another story. But isn't it fascinating to be able to have at least this, given how little scientific research is done on channeling? I think it's super nice, even if it doesn't explain everything.

Yes -- to clarify, by recounting the feedback from my practitioner, I didn't mean to suggest that something had gone wrong during your experiment with using the NO machine during the session; rather, I was interested in how he would interpret the results without revealing that this had been recorded while channeling. I thought what he said about the results reflecting possible EM interference was kind of interesting -- possibly indicative of higher-dimensional energies at play during the session, as opposed to the garden variety EM effects from technology with which he's otherwise familiar. That could also possibly tie in with the broad Theta wave activity that was observed and commented on during the session.

Yeah, though that to me says that the practitioner was just guessing. Because interference and noise are pretty clear on other graphs (the spectogram), if you increase the top frequency to match your local current (60Hz in the US, 50Hz in the EU). So, that would be separate. In the spectra (the bars), the noise is already cancelled out as far as I know.

Some pictures of the contrast between a normal session for Laura, and when she was channeling:

The baseline values were about the same, approx 200.

Transfer right before her NO Session from today, April 17, 2018:

Laura pre transfer 17 april 2018.png

Transfer right before the C's session (and as you can see on the original post, it stayed pretty much like that for the entire duration of the session):

Pre Session transfer.png

From what we've learned and were told, the lines never cross when the person is balanced, both hemispheres working in sync.

3D graph before her NO Session from today, April 17, 2018:
Laura pre 3D 17 april 2018.png

3D graph right before the C's session

Pre Session 3D.png

(Those are similar)

Coherence before her NO Session from today, April 17, 2018:

Laura pre corehence 17 april 2018.png

Coherence right before the C's session:
Pre session coherence.png

(We've noticed that the more balanced everything looks, and the more relaxed the person is, that coherence seem to be all flat most frequently, except for that peak at 1Hz).

Now the contrast between what was happening during the Cs session, and throughout today's training:

Today's training transfer:
Laura training transfer 17 april 2018.png
C's session transfer (as noted before, it remained pretty much constant):
Session 4 Transfer.png

Today's training coherence:
Laura training coherence 17 april 2018.png
C's session coherence:
Session 4 coherence.png

Today's training 3D
Laura training 3D 17 april 2918.png

C's session 3D:
Session 4 3D.png

C's session 3D (zoomed in)
Session 4 3D roots.png

And finally today's measurements after her training, as opposed to after the Cs session:

Today's post transfer:
Laura post transfer 17 april 2018.png

C's session post transfer:
Post session transfer.png

Today's post coherence:
Laura post corehence 17 april 2018.png
C's session post coherence:
Post session coherence.png

Today's post 3D:
Laura post 3D 17 april 2018.png

C's session post 3D
Post session 3D.png

Attachments

• Laura post 3D 17 april 2018.png
    Laura post 3D 17 april 2018.png
    533.8 KB · Views: 28
Thank you very much for this session. Interesting that the British don't actually know who is behind the poisoning. But anyways I don't see much resonance in people here in Russia to what's happening in the politics area, which is good - once you start eagerly focusing on it, you are already participating in war.

The video clips will have to wait (assuming anyone wants them), but here are some screenshots:

During the session with the Cs:
Session Capture 1.png Session Capture 2.png Session Capture 3.png

During today's training:

Capture Laura NO training 17 april 2018 3.JPG Capture Laura NO training 17 april 2018 4.JPG Capture Laura NO training 17 april 2018 8.JPG

Notice the width of each frequency, and in particular the lines from 1 to 7. 7 Hertz is, supposedly, the frequency that ideally most of us should have as the widest, since it is in that range that we are able to connect the subconscious with our conscious mind healthily, be alert but relaxed, etc. OSIT!

Also notice the difference between right and left balance. During today's training, there are not as balanced as during the session.

:-)

Yes, if virii were used to induce evolutionary changes, that would probably be important!

After reading The Forgotten Exodus: The Into Africa Theory of Human Evolution, I read Chris Stringer's The Origin of Our Species followed by The monkey puzzle: A family tree by John Gribbin followed by Race and Human Evolution: A Fatal Attraction by Milford Wolpoff and Rachel Caspari (his wife). Now I'm almost half way through Making Sense of Genes by Kostas Kampourakis.

I super-duper highly recommend the Wolpoff book. The one thing it makes clear is that there really is no such thing as race as it has been generally understood, though there is a LOT of variation in the human species and what is often called "race" is simply that. The book also makes it clear that it is this very variation that makes evolution work and it was the cross-exchanging of genes across the entire species that makes humans what they are today. Instead of a family "tree" there is a family NETWORK. It's a brilliant book and after you read it, you will understand why the "Eve Theory" and Recent Out of Africa theory are both wrong. Also, I FINALLY understood why there is so much variation in Africa and so little outside of Africa. I never could quite get that. I assumed that the longer a species was "in place", the more homogeneous they must be but that isn't the case.

Now, as I'm reading the book about Genes, I'm really getting the picture that whoever wrote that program sure intended that the machines into which it was installed (i.e. humans) would NEVER figure it out!!! It also makes it clear why there can never be a simple genetic test for psychopathy; there are just too many variables.

Fascinating!

This subject is very interesting. I think most people are curious about it in one way or another. However, there is so much confusion and racism. Generally speaking, the subject is written with so much complexity and density, that people get discouraged from following their curiosity, specially when there's an impoverished scientific background to understand the topic. In this sense, Stringer makes a pretty good job filling in the scientific gaps. Fenton's "Into Africa" theory helps to think in different ways.

I got the other two books, including Wolpoff's, on their way. I noticed that the Genes book is available on kindle, though one thing at a time. Don't want to miss the gem stones along the way :) I want to learn more to get a better idea and have a better context.

Thank you for the recommended reading! Who knows how many more years this subject would have remained in the dark otherwise.

Some possible connections (apologies if a bit of a jumble)

[Sources in "quotes" from Wikipedia:]

"Dionysus (/daɪ.əˈnaɪsəs/; Greek: Διόνυσος Dionysos) is the god of the grape harvest, winemaking and wine, of ritual madness, fertility,[2][3] theatre and religious ecstasy in ancient Greek religion and myth. Wine played an important role in Greek culture, and the cult of Dionysus was the main religious focus for its unrestrained consumption."​

Grape harvest, wine making and wine = fermentation, transforming sweet fruit into matured intoxication - altered state of conscious, from innocence to accountability?

Ritual madness = managed/controlled outlet for Chaos. Discordia (Discordianism?)

Theatre = media and global stage of events.

Religious ecstasy = taken leave of senses through 'euphoria'. Illusion of time is suspended.

Unrestrained consumption = NATO/Western/American culture: STS Extreme.

Fertility = procreation rites and of Dionysian satyrs. Seeding of new life through uncontrolled lust. New 'Ordo ab Chao'.

"The cult of Dionysus is also a "cult of the souls" - given the times we're in, very much a battle of/for souls.​

"...his maenads feed the dead through blood-offerings" = vampire-satanism necromancy and war.

"...and he acts as a divine communicant between the living and the dead. He is sometimes categorised as a dying-and-rising god."
As with Saturnalia 17th December to 23rd December 'Sol Invictus' and dying/rising Sun/Christ. Symbolic on many levels. I find the Dionysian rituals have similarities with Saturnalia and Kronia (Saturn/Cronos = grandfather of Dionysus)

"In its fully developed form, his central cult imagery shows his triumphant, disorderly arrival or return, as if from some place beyond the borders of the known and civilized" - Our chaotic world in general, possible relation to 3D/4D border realm crossing?

"The earliest cult images of Dionysus show a mature male, bearded and robed" = Traditional patriarchy of the Abrahamics
And...
"Later images show him as a beardless, sensuous, naked or half-naked androgynous youth: the literature describes him as womanly or "man-womanish" = feminizing of modern man and gender-fluid symbolism.

Also, Maenads ferocity could represent extreme feminism and 'death of men'.

"As Eleutherios ("the liberator"), his wine, music and ecstatic dance free his followers from self-conscious fear and care, and subvert the oppressive restraints of the powerful" - Prophetic to the times... Old stoic powers losing tyrannical grip + arising force of new creativity and unregulated emotion takes stead: Primeval waters of Chaos stirring: of 'rebirth'.

"Those who partake of his mysteries are possessed and empowered by the god himself" = Reference to demonic possession/symbiosis and of 4D power over 3D.

Maybe a bit tenuous, but in light of upcoming "genetic surprises", following on from ie 'Cheddar Man' (dark Briton), and 'Homo Sapiens' origins Horn of Africa (Ethiopia) ties in with 'Out Of Africa' confusion/asumptions. The British Isles is seen as the primary settled-lands of modern Celts (with Brittany in NW France) of which derive from Nordic Kantekkians - and currently undergoing Celtic-culture revival.

"According to a legend, when Alexander the Great reached a city called Nysa near the Indus river, the locals said that their city was founded by Dionysus in the distant past and their city was dedicated to the god Dionysus.[26] These travels took something of the form of military conquests; according to Diodorus Siculus he conquered the whole world except for Britain and Ethiopia.[27]

Britain = British Empire 'Sun never sets' and responsible for current Anglo-phonic dominance, and English as 'global' language of commerce;
Ethiopia = African nation never colonized (a 5 year Italian occupation not-with-standing) and the land of forgotten secrets of Judeo-Christianity origins and hidden legacy Solomon/Queen of Sheba, (and equated with resting place of Ark of the Covenant). Possibly linked to hidden bloodlines and upcoming "genetic surprises".
Ethiopia (Axum) represents ancient 'black' Abrahamic nexus at the beginning of Age of Pisces (following on from Age of Aries); Britain represents most recent/modern 'white' Abrahamic exodus ending the Age of Pisces (Age of Aquarius to follow).

[continues from Diodorus Siculus] "Returning in triumph (he was considered the founder of the triumphal procession) he undertook to introduce his worship into Greece, but was opposed by some princes who dreaded its introduction on account of the disorders and madness it brought with it (e.g. Pentheus or Lycurgus)."
With the words 'triumph' and 'Trump' (win in cards) - both synonymous with 'victory': Trump's name originally German 'Trumpf' is phonetically much closer to 'triumph', was Anglicized when grandfather Frederick entered US. Trumps family-line were originally winegrowers from Kalstadt. And according to Wikipedia, Frederick Trump "made his fortune by facilitating prostitution within his brothels, restaurants and boarding houses" in Seattle and Yukon. It could be said Trump blood-line 'triumphed' success from wine and debauchery is Dionysian.

Syria Air-strikes:

Moon Phases Calendar for April 2018 - Calendar-12.com

US Air-strikes 14th April 2018: final Waning Crescent before New Moon (15th/16th April 2018) and start of Jewish months and 'Noumenia' of ancient Greek calendar:

"The Noumenia was considered, in the words of Plutarch, "the holiest of days" and no other religious festivals were allowed on this day, nor were any governmental meetings scheduled to take place on the Noumenia"

interesting timing... And here

US Air-strikes 14th April 2018: midway-point between Good Friday (2018) 'death of Christ' (at Golgotha aka the 'Skull'), and Beltane 'Mayday' start of summer; also 14th/15th April midway-point between standard solar-months of Spring (transitions 1st March - 31st May.)

Dates like bridges/gateways/crossroads.

Thank you guys for another very interesting session, and it was awesome to see what was going on using the NO machine :)

For those who are confused by this part of the session:

There is a theory developed by a French guy de Broglie, and an English Hiley-Bohm.

The "guy" should not have been capitalized; it is not a name. And the second name is a combination of two physicists names representing their idea as here: https://www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk/~mdt26/local_papers/bohm_hiley_kaloyerou_1986.pdf

That is: D. Bohm and B.J. Hiley. In other words, that was Ark-speak for the basis of the question.

I think that a comma after "guy" might have helped, and "theory" could have been added after "English" to clarify.

There is a theory developed by a French guy, de Broglie, and an English theory: Hiley-Bohm.

Thank you very much for this amazing session! :thup:
Thank you also for the pictures of Laura's graphs; it's interesting to see the shortening of the bars above the 7 Hz, after 1 Cs session.

Thanks for the additional screenshots of the NO sessions Chu!

Seeing the two side by side really highlights the differences--fascinating results!

Back
Top Bottom