Session 14 April 2018

Thanks for sharing the session and NO results. Hooking Laura up to the machine was a great idea. :guru:

Excellent session. Lots of interesting information, as usual. Brings more hope. Thanks for sharing!

Anyway, for what it's worth, I thought I'd take some quick notes on the ranges which appear (to me) to be consistently boosted across the 3 screen captures from the Cs session, using the NeurOptimal chart of EEG correlates:

39-40: binding frequency, peak performance/multitasking
26-30, 37-38: “Dredging and mulling” (thoughts, 95% of which you had yesterday)
28: physical relaxation
15-19: Low Beta: Narrow focus, hyper-focus, can make you feel tense/anxious
8: Alpha “swing target” (with eyes open) – tuning out, light meditative state
7: “Good” Theta – Aha! Moment
6: ?
4-5: “Bad” Theta – cognitive reactivity (images)
1: ?
Sure that's what they "mean", but that doesn't mean that's all they're about and all they can do/and or indicate. It doesn't always just mean what the chart says. Alpha state can also allow for psychic insights. Even in the book I'm reading on the topic, it says at some point that certain frequencies can be indicative of psychic transmission, even if it's a frequency we all have. It doesn't have to mean they're all always used in the same way.

Take a look here: What are Brainwaves ? Types of Brain waves | EEG sensor and brain wave – UK

This all should be pretty obvious, and it is not like we were born yesterday.

It would be really good if you didn't, and what would be even better would be if you ditched the slimy attitude. It appears from everything you've said here that you think we're either idiots or just falsely proud (maybe both?) and that you would like to be the one to take us down a peg to make yourself feel important. "In the interest of being helpful" of course.

"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm; but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." T.S. Eliot

If you can't see this in yourself or figure out how to get past it, you could always go somewhere else. That kind of help is not wanted here.

I'll have to agree. You do indeed tend to think a bit too well of yourself to the point that when someone calls you out for behaving in a jerkish manner, you really just don't see it. You have allowed yourself to maintain and cultivate a nasty, thoughtless attitude. It's not enough to just have people point these things out. You also have to take responsibility. Of course, you know all this already, supposedly....Thing is, whether you're aware of it or not, when someone calls you out on it, and tells you about your behavior, you'll tend to think someone is just being unfair in some way, and you're so stuck with that thinking that you barely notice it any more. Even worse, if/when you do, it's not even sincere, you admit things just to save face without even fully understanding what's going on. Have you read Samenow? Everyone should read that and apply it to themselves.

The bottom line is, you're playing games. If you want to keep playing games with people, find another sand box.

The bottom line is, you're playing games. If you want to keep playing games with people, find another sand box.

I think that this is what it comes down to. The thing is, taking those screenshots to your therapist with you havng so little knowledge about Neurofeedback, as your posts show, and withdrawing information from him, and then coming here with your report, couldn't possibly have been done for the sake of "science" or to be helpful in any way, even though those may be your narratives about it. We said right at the beginning that we weren't drawing any conclusions, just noting some things that were different from a normal NeurOptimal session. You then used your "nice" attitude to basically be quite rude and insinuate things without any proof other than the words of your therapist. Then, I posted more screenshots in the hope that you would get how much you were missing, and stop your game. But when you said you regretted not having showed those to your therapist too... :headbash:

One thing is to be curious, and want to know more, the other is to try to fish out bits and pieces of information from someone without giving any context, and then act as if you know what you are talking about with others, without having done any work yourself. That's pretty "Dunning-Krugerish", to say the least. Around here we can spot the manipulative way you did this, but in the end, if you conduct any kind of "research" in the same way, you won't get very far, you know?

All this says to me is that you may greatly benefit from more Neurofeedback, as it may help you stop obsessing over minute details, acting like a jerk while thinking you are being a nice guy, and seeing a bit of a bigger picture.

I've been watching the developments with Syria and the Skripals with some concern and a great deal of scepticism (to put it mildly). I can't thank you guys enough for the impact you've had on my ability to critically analyse. In both cases for me, all of the media reports had 'propaganda' stamped across them in unfriendly red letters. If asked why I thought the accepted narrative was false, I couldn't give a coherent answer. But by golly, I could hear it in every speech and see it in every report - alarm bells ringing loud and clear

I'm surprised that although from my perspective it's got so bad it's reached the point of parody, and yet many others are still failing to see it.

Many thanks. VERY interesting read :)

Very much appreciate the new Session and the information that it contains ... AND ... Thanks to Laura and Chateau Crew.

In regards to the "bolded" script below, in reference to "genes and genetic warfare" - I noticed the C's hesitated on the word Genes?

What if ... Divine Intervention is involved (to save our Species, as a whole) and their ethnic specific weapons being developed "actually separates The Wheat from the Tars"? (Matthew 13:24-30 New King James Version (NKJV))

I don't recall the exact quote but I remember the C's making a remark, in the line, "it will be a bad time to be a (Soul-less) Psychopath"?
Or something to that effect?

Quote:
Q: (L) Can we change the topic? I've been reading a lot of evolutionary biology, genetics, paleoanthropology, etc. I'm about 50 pages away from finishing a very long book on the topic of... What are you... (Cs begin answering before question is finished):

A: Genetics are about to be hot topics too!

Q: (L) Well, can I finish my question? Just...

A: Genes will (hesitates before selecting word) save for lack of a better term.

Q: (L) So you ARE telling us something... So, anyway...

(Artemis) Do you want to ask...

(Andromeda) They're trying to tell us something.

(Joe) I know what they're talking about: some kind of genetic warfare!

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Viral weapons! Resident Evil! Ooooh! I knew it!

(Joe) Are the Americans getting SO desperate that they're going to use some weapon that they developed after they collected those Russian genes last year?

A: Close

Q: (Joe) Something along those lines.

(Pierre) They say it will save, so it doesn't sound like the US will destroy Russians from their ethnic specific weapons. It sounds like it will backfire...

A: Yes. Big time!

In regards to the "bolded" script below, in reference to "genes and genetic warfare" - I noticed the C's hesitated on the word Genes?

They were hesitating not on the word "genes", but on "save", I think. Your comment may still be a possibility, though. Perhaps not so much in terms of "saving our species", as in revealing an important truth, or making it impossible for the PTB to carry their agenda till it's intended outcome?

Hi Barbarossa. Would you mind posting an intro in the Newbies section of the forum, so that people know you're here? https://cassiopaea.org/forum/boards/newbies-important-notices-to-all-members.39/

I have to admit that the C's leave me ambivalent. Their answers at times seem that they can be supporting a false narrative (the student allowed to make the mistake to learn perhaps?) or vague enough to make of them what you will. I find myself listening (reading?) but distrusting what they say and how they say it. I understand there's a lot going on and that there's no such thing as a free lunch. I'm just very cautious when they mess with time and changes and always the 'impending doom' of whatever.
Perhaps I'm jaded and see artifacts versus facts.

Well, being skeptical is a good thing in this world. That is their advice too. But one thing to take into account is that, if time really "doesn't exist", then it is very hard to formulate predictions. There is also the question of scale: what to us may feel like years, to others it may feel like seconds. Another thing is that if our reality is hyperdimensional, and they really are from another density, one of the best ways to communicate may be through symbols, or comments that may seem to be "vague". I notice for myself that in the past I read a lot of the things they had said quite literally, and later on, they came true, only in a different way to what I had imagined. Many times it was symbolic representations, or pieces of information that only made sense once more data was gathered. In that sense, they have a pretty good track record!

If you read many of the sessions carefully, I think that "impending doom" wouldn't be the way they describe it. Often they speak of that being more of a 3D way of perceiving reality. They often talk of "joy", for example, and we may not quite see it like that, yet.

So, as long as you keep an open mind about it, and collect data, it's okay. :-) If you haven't read The Wave Series, I highly recommend it.

Reactions: luc
I translated this Session to german and was told i could just attach it here as a file. It contains also tags/links that are supposed to work in the forum, as I tested in a post preview, so watch out if saving the file with a word processor or similar instead of a simple text editor.

Attachments

• session_2018_04_14_DE.txt
    23.3 KB · Views: 13
Yes -- to clarify, by recounting the feedback from my practitioner, I didn't mean to suggest that something had gone wrong during your experiment with using the NO machine during the session; rather, I was interested in how he would interpret the results without revealing that this had been recorded while channeling. I thought what he said about the results reflecting possible EM interference was kind of interesting -- possibly indicative of higher-dimensional energies at play during the session, as opposed to the garden variety EM effects from technology with which he's otherwise familiar. That could also possibly tie in with the broad Theta wave activity that was observed and commented on during the session.

Why would you be interested in what an NO 'practitioner' would say to the results of something that was NOT an NO session, and where you told him it was "during a conversation that was occurring in an environment that may have included a high amount of local energy ". whatever the hell that means.

What did you expect him to say? Did you expect him to say anything useful when you gave him faulty information? This is a guy who is used to looking at NO results from people who actually take a normal NO session. That's ALL he has ever seen. So you give him results that show something he has never been exposed to before, and he, like all NO practitioners, are NOT 'experts' in (because NO is not an exact science) and expect him to give anything like a sensible or useful response?

I thought what he said about the results reflecting possible EM interference was kind of interesting -- possibly indicative of higher-dimensional energies at play during the session, as opposed to the garden variety EM effects from technology with which he's otherwise familiar.

So you showed the images to him with the pre-formed belief that the results "reflected possible EM interference indicative of higher dimensional energies" but didn't tell him that and hoped to extract something from him that would prove that to you. Bizarre.

What kind of thinking led you to think this was a good or useful idea? It sounds like something a nosy, somewhat obnoxious, child would do.

If NO is meant to help with clarity of thought, it ain't working for you yet.

Thank you! Another fascinating session as always, especially with the NO machine:thup:

While reading all of your posts, I came to think that chaos and the Dyonisus effect are pretty similar, with different degrees and variants.

Correct me if and where I'm wrong.

Nowadays, it is present everywhere. I see it in action everyday in my classroom and with the adults in the school. With every parent I have to deal with because I have made a "threat" because I gave some homeworks to be done. I'm reducing their leasure time!!! I have to deal with it every monday morning because of the parent's weekend. I see it everywhere. People do not think anymore and only want what they crave to happening "right now". They do not want to think, they want to play! No negative thinking, no responsability. I'm who I am and I wanna play!

I think it is where TPTB, Hollywood and "smart technologies"(video games, cellphones, etc.) have brought us as a society . People do what they want whenever they want. It is like a virus. Almost everybody is infected. You push a button and you have a result or an effect!

Boom! Syria!

So because that everything is due to those people (Israel, deep state, politicians, snowflakes, etc.) they dive in their pleasure with no regards to those around them. So, Trump and his "friends" dropped their missiles, May and her clown made their circus about the Skripal, and Israel comes and plays in Syrian sky and all others bla bla bla...

The Dyonisus effect also reminds me this article written by Brandon Smith and published by SOTT on the 5th of April :

Strengthening your moral compass in the midst of a disintegrating society -- Sott.net

So above so below! And so below, so above!
Sorry if I have made noise...

He basically said that it "shouldn't look like that." He offered three possible explanations in order of decreasing probability: (1) the sensors weren't connected properly, possibly due to some hair being in the way, (2) electromagnetic interference from either nearby devices or something broadcasting in the near vicinity, or (3) some kind of pathology. He thought (3) was unlikely, and that (1) was the most likely explanation although (2) was not unlikely depending on what was going on in the local environment.

I was quite shocked when I read the above quote, especially the part about some kind of pathology! And about improper sensor connections!! Like Joe pointed out, having given the practitioner faulty information, one can only expect a faulty conclusion. GIGO - garbage in, garbage out.

What is worse, is you showing these to someone outside the forum without first asking. This is a basic principle that should be second nature to a long time member. :thdown:

Thank you for the session. Except for the really good experience about the NO machine, there's no big surprise according to me. Generally speaking, everything that Cs have been telling us for a long time is happening step by step.
A lot of crazy things before the cleansing...

I was quite shocked when I read the above quote, especially the part about some kind of pathology! And about improper sensor connections!! Like Joe pointed out, having given the practitioner faulty information, one can only expect a faulty conclusion. GIGO - garbage in, garbage out.

What is worse, is you showing these to someone outside the forum without first asking. This is a basic principle that should be second nature to a long time member. :thdown:
I have to agree. To me it sounds like more may be going on than I am aware of but when I read this it just blew me away. After all the years here on the forum this seemed like a no brainier and I'm not even doing NO.

Back
Top Bottom