Session 14 April 2018

Well, as the C's mentioned:
We'll just have to wait and see where this madness leads too, and I guess we have a pretty good idea.
Victory Day parade kicks off on Moscow’s Red Square (WATCH LIVE):-)
Published time: 9 May, 2018 06:54
The annual V-Day parade kicked off on Moscow’s Red Square to mark the victory over Nazi Germany in World War II. Spectators will get to see battle-tested military hardware as well as the most advanced war machines.
This year’s parade will have some ‘newcomers,’ including robotic military vehicles, drones and supersonic missiles. The event is traditionally opened with the solemn carrying of flags, including the Russian flag and the red banner that was raised by Soviet troops over the Reichstag building in May of 1945 in Berlin.

Thanks for the session

there is a double 'are' in there.

that was funny:-D

If that is what the board gave, note that it is Dionysius. There is a creepy story about a Dionysius (first bishop of Paris in the 3. centrury) who, after have been decapitated, picked up his own head, washed it in a nearby well, and walked 6 kilometers north to the place where he wanted to be buried :wow:. Later a cathedral has been build at that place.
wikipedia german: Dionysius von Paris
wikipedia english: Denis
Thank you mrtn, very interesting. It's written that in traditional Catholic practice, Saint Denis is invoked against diabolical possession and headaches. I hope we will get the needed protection.

Thank for the new session - sure packs a wallop of data!! The NO baseline measurements were a fascianting touch, although I have no ability to dissect information from it.

The Dionysian information kind of takes me back also to a book I read by Friedrich Nietzsche called The Birth of Tragedy, which talks about the role of the Dionysian spirit in Greek culture and how it was counterbalanced by the essence of the Apollonian spirit in theatrical tragedy. From Wikipedia:

Funny about the genetic weapon backfiring... I mean you'd have to be a doofus not to have seen THAT one coming.
Interesting, thank you, it may be the place from where other brothers in quarrel myths originated from like Cain and Abel and Esau and Jacob, but it generally represents force of good and evil

Thanks a lot for the session!!

I always wonder how come the PTB don't benefit from the information being shared in these sessions given that anyone who is interested in it can get access to it!?

They must be aware of it and follow everything closely!? So, are they just so arrogant and blinded by their wishful thinking that they disregard the valuable information being laid bare here? Or what's the deal exactly? That really bugs me!!

In any case, thanks again to everyone involved in this most important and meaningful project/enterprise. It's reassuring to know thateven amongst this insane widespread madness and chaoshope, truth, sanity and righteousness is still kept alive, even if only by a handful of people.

Thanks for your post. What I've learned from personal experience is that those people have such a weird mindset they really can't hear or see things around them as they are, just distorted version which fits into their evil agenda, and this why they can't win, never ever ever. Don't worry:-)

I get what you mean.It's so strange that psychopaths like McCain can have such a poor track record yet they're allowed to remain in power.How does an absolute moron maintain such a grasp on an ostensibly respectable position?How do people take him seriously?There would have to be others around him that aren't psychopaths,so how do they just accept it?How did this process begin?In the beginning there would have to have been far more competent people and I doubt they'd allow idiots into positions of authority and responsibility.It's so weird.

Thanks for the post, it's because people are afraid of them and they need to keep their jobs. We all participate in this charade unfortunately.

Thank you mrtn, very interesting. It's written that in traditional Catholic practice, Saint Denis is invoked against diabolical possession and headaches. I hope we will get the needed protection.
My original websearch about Dionysius didn't show up much else than this guy at the time, some days later there were much more results and others have found different things about that name. Maybe Google went to its basement after more people searched for it.
Anyway what I saw in that story about the guy walking with his head cut off, that fits the situation, was the headlessness in which the PTP is acting and its coming to an end / their dying. It also reminded me of this from 2009:
Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

It rather amazes me that my brain can do such strange things without me knowing!

But, what is interesting is that I obviously go into some sort of different mode even BEFORE the session starts; I've always thought that, but there is something like evidence in these graphs. It also continues for awhile after the session, and I usually sleep differently (deeper and better) and have interesting dreams after sessions.

Thank you for the session and for a wonderful experiment. I always thought your amazing ability comes from balancing both hemispheres and getting into conscious but meditative state.

There's an old B-Movie from the 70's that had a profound impact on me called 'Demon Seed'. I find it prophetic on a few levels, blending advanced 'soul-searching' rebellious AI consciousness with a kind of demonic theme to it (hence the name?) If you can look past the low-budget effects, its worth a watch;

It gives AI a sense of coming from the deep abyss yonder - as if somehow Man has inadvertently opened up an intelligence beyond that the creation of man would allow.

There's the current HBO series 'Westworld' that explores the concept of AI rather well I think, and seems to be alluding our own origins being ourselves advanced 'organic' AI creation - similar to the Cylon theme in the remake 'Battlestar Galactica'.

It's hard to admit but I was raised in such environment that made me scared and believe we will be imprisoned by technology and become slaves and die of hunger and all is hopeless.
Why did I developed such a fear in first place? Because I was a kid when there was a war in my country and we had evacuation exersises when we needed to run in basements or other shelters very often, there were violent movies on television all the time- we watched Terminator almost every day at my friend's house on VHS to prove we're brave plus other horror movies, there was mass hysteria present at adults, my neighbours invented we're Serbs to rob and burn our garage, it was really crazy time.
Since everything is a lesson in life, what could I say to others is it's important to get rid of even the slightest paranoia and why I think networking is important because together we see the bigger picture.
I want to thank all of you because you've helped me a lot to recover.

I think the Dionysius syndrome has to do with the pedovores. Those are the Rh negative blood types that are descended from European Royalty like Hillary and Soros etc. that diddle and eat children . I.E., illuminati
There is a movie on the dark web but bits and pieces making it onto YouTube that show Hillary and Huma, her aide, have sex with this girl of maybe ten , then they cut the girls face
off and take turns putting it over their faces and terrorizing the poor girl and then they kill her and drink her blood. This is the video the NYPD found on Weiner's laptop a couple months ago that was reported to had caused NYPD seasoned detectives break down and cry after first viewing this . The video got on the dark web by a Canadian who used to work at the UN who than started a company call Streetkids International that claimed to take homeless street kids from the slums of places like India and Nepal and other third world cities and give them educations and work but really sold them to these pedovores for satanic murder rituals where they drink the blood and eat body parts like good Lizzie half-breeds that they are.
President Trump is very aware of who they are and what they do and is in the process of having them all arrested and imprisoned in Gittanamo and Russia and China are coordinating to do same with their illuminati members. Everyone really should be following Q anon because Q has foretold all this and more. Today he said dozens of high ranking US federal workers who are and or support illuminati have been fired/forced to resign and President Trump just appointed a new head of NSA who is on the peoples side. The military are said to have over 29,000 indictments and warrants for pedovores that are through military tribunals. Please check out Q on YouTube where there are plenty of Patriots that do great jobs of decoding Q's posts that are cryptic so as they don't release state secrets but keep us informed of the truly incredible things the Trump team and all the other STO's are doing planet wide and he/she posts daily to keep us up on what is going on. Which brings me to the conclusion that they have to be being helped by some off-world allies or some 6d friends perhaps because as Candidate Trump said a year and a half ago, this is our only chance of ever beating those that work to enslave us . And they look like they are going to do it and we need to help however we can . The world is watching, we should be too!
Also, Q said the reason Syria was bombed was because Uranium One uranium that was sold to Iran by HRC, BHO, and JK, was being turned into nuclear weapons for Iran In underground bases in Syria and that is what was hit. And that they had a plan that was to play out like the movie "The Sum Of All Fears" by LeCarre where when HRC became president , they were going to set off a nuke in the US and blame it on Russia to start world war three. These people are pure STS! Let's kick ass!!! WWG1WGA

I just wanted to tell you that I'm from Rh- negative family and none of my family members don't eat children or other humans. We just have lower blood pressure and are sensitive to weather changes:-). Relax:-).

I just wanted to tell you that I'm from Rh- negative family and none of my family members don't eat children or other humans. We just have lower blood pressure and are sensitive to weather changes:-). Relax:-).

I have family members who are rh neg too, and probably carry the gene. That rh neg thing as a "sign of reptilians" is a total load of malarkey.

I've been translating this session into Spanish and I'm almost finished, I wanted to ask permission to download the pictures so I can attach them in the translated version?

I've been translating this session into Spanish and I'm almost finished, I wanted to ask permission to download the pictures so I can attach them in the translated version?

Are you working with the translation team?

Back
Top Bottom