Session 14 April 2018

That's not really the view shared on the forum. The view on this forum is that there will never be any kind of nuclear war, in the sense of a nuclear WW3.

I agree that the idea of total nuclear war is not shared on this forum, while the mainstream and (especially the) alternative media seem to be ramping up the fear factor which I can't blame them for with the Americans and the Russians stepping on each others' toes right now.

My personal take on a possible WW3 is that 4 D-STS cannot be interested in losing their food source and will not allow bullies among their cattle to exterminate the whole herd.

I find that somewhat reassuring.

I agree that the idea of total nuclear war is not shared on this forum, while the mainstream and (especially the) alternative media seem to be ramping up the fear factor which I can't blame them for with the Americans and the Russians stepping on each others' toes right now.

My personal take on a possible WW3 is that 4 D-STS cannot be interested in losing their food source and will not allow bullies among their cattle to exterminate the whole herd.

There's also the question of how much higher cosmic forces will allow 4D STS to bully the whole world. I mean there really does seem to be a balancing factor coming into play now, at least geopolitically - a true chance for peace and a multi-polar world even. Maybe I'm hopelessly optimistic though.

One issue I would like to recall is the question of the current level of behind-the-scenes-coordination that may be involved here. A long time ago it was suggested that we already virtually had a one world government. So, perhaps, the focus on geo-politics is paying a bit too much attention to the dog-and-pony show; or the shadows being projected on the Plato's Cave; or the magician's distracting motions we are being hypnotized by.

And if so, what is our attention being distracted away from? What the heck is going on BEHIND the scenes? What are the deeper questions? The true nature and form of the Wizard of Oz? Learning the lessons of the soul that can only be learned here? Or maybe: How in hell do I click my heels together in just the right way?

Cue "Mad World" (any version will do):
"Hello teacher, tell me what's my lesson?"

As @c.a. touched on with the vid on the sex-bot, I think its more to do with soon to dangerously combining weapons with AI.
I remember the C's saying a while back our computers will turn against us. We could soon be entering the beginnings of Skynet age. Maybe the hint is also the nature of the session itself as NO being brain-function ie central component for birth of "intelligence"?

One issue I would like to recall is the question of the current level of behind-the-scenes-coordination that may be involved here. A long time ago it was suggested that we already virtually had a one world government. So, perhaps, the focus on geo-politics is paying a bit too much attention to the dog-and-pony show; or the shadows being projected on the Plato's Cave; or the magician's distracting motions we are being hypnotized by.

Yes, but what was meant by "one world government". It's not so simple IMO. A "one world government" can relate to the way in which everyone is kept in line via the limitations of the human condition itself and the mass propaganda to which most are subjected. Ultimately, I think a "one world government" is largely the result of the foibles and weaknesses of human beings themselves rather than anything imposed on them. From that perspective, you can have a "one world government" but still have a war of competing ideas and ideals at the level of overt government, like that between the 'East and West' that is playing out right now.

Learning to discern between those two and give things their due relates directly to 'learning the lessons of this density', again IMO.

There's an old B-Movie from the 70's that had a profound impact on me called 'Demon Seed'. I find it prophetic on a few levels, blending advanced 'soul-searching' rebellious AI consciousness with a kind of demonic theme to it (hence the name?) If you can look past the low-budget effects, its worth a watch;

It gives AI a sense of coming from the deep abyss yonder - as if somehow Man has inadvertently opened up an intelligence beyond that the creation of man would allow.

There's the current HBO series 'Westworld' that explores the concept of AI rather well I think, and seems to be alluding our own origins being ourselves advanced 'organic' AI creation - similar to the Cylon theme in the remake 'Battlestar Galactica'.

There's also the question of how much higher cosmic forces will allow 4D STS to bully the whole world. I mean there really does seem to be a balancing factor coming into play now, at least geopolitically - a true chance for peace and a multi-polar world even. Maybe I'm hopelessly optimistic though.

About that and the higher cosmic forces allowing or not, the book "Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection" written by
Pierre Lescaudron, with Laura Knight-Jadczyk should give you some insights about that and what we can expect.

Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection - Red Pill Press

On the other hand, a lot of people suffering and dying IS a "food source".

Even though the Cs have said "no nuclear war", they have also said that there could be some suitcase nuke type incidents. Also, things can change.

Prouty gives the most compelling argument for why there will be no all-out nuclear war in his book "The Secret Team".

There's the current HBO series 'Westworld' that explores the concept of AI rather well I think, and seems to be alluding our own origins being ourselves advanced 'organic' AI creation - similar to the Cylon theme in the remake 'Battlestar Galactica'.

I'm not quite sure what they're alluding to. There's no doubt that they've have been highlighting the parallels between the mechanical nature of human beings with their programs and narratives and the Hosts. What they seem to be suggesting after a couple episodes in season 2 is that the whole thing is some sort of psychological experiment. I'm sure there will be more twists to come.

By way of deception...

When posting, please include more than a cryptic one liner that doesn't reference any post or topic under discussion. The above is just noise.

There's an old B-Movie from the 70's that had a profound impact on me called 'Demon Seed'. I find it prophetic on a few levels, blending advanced 'soul-searching' rebellious AI consciousness with a kind of demonic theme to it (hence the name?) If you can look past the low-budget effects, its worth a watch;

I've been thinking about this disturbing film lately as well which, like 2001 a space odyssey, was way ahead of its time in anticipating some of the possible dilemmas in the development of AI self-awareness. One of the main things that Demon Seed seemed to have gotten right (according to what some now say about AI) is that one of its goals is to propagate itself.

I've been thinking about this disturbing film lately as well which, like 2001 a space odyssey, was way ahead of its time in anticipating some of the possible dilemmas in the development of AI self-awareness. One of the main things that Demon Seed seemed to have gotten right (according to what some now say about AI) is that one of its goals is to propagate itself.

Remember West World 1973 and Robocop 1987 ? Both movies have recently been reactivated.

Westworld (8/10) Movie CLIP - Draw (1973) HD

RoboCop: 1987 Director's Cut ~ REMASTERED - ED-209 Malfunction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFvqDaFpXeM

Минобороны России Published on May 3, 2018
Defense Minister General of the Army Sergei # Shoigu held a conference call with the leadership of the Armed Forces. The Minister of Defense discussed five issues.

The first one concerned the increase in the current year of monetary allowance for servicemen, salaries for civilian personnel of the Armed Forces and military pensions for citizens discharged from military service.

As Sergey Shoigu underlined, the country's leadership pays much attention to this social aspect of the vital activity of the army and navy.

On the initiative of the Ministry of Defense, the President of the Russian Federation decided on January 1 of this year for three years to index the salaries of servicemen by at least four percent every year.

In addition, the Defense Minister noted, work is being carried out to ensure the amount of money allowance is not lower than salaries in the leading sectors of the economy, indexation of military pensions in excess of the inflation level and increase of wages for certain categories of workers.

As a result of the ongoing focused work of the Russian Defense Ministry in the conditions of reducing federal budget expenditures, it was possible to maintain and further increase budgetary allocations for socially significant issues.

Sergei Shoigu said that the state defense order for the current year provides for the placement of more than 3,700 assignments worth about 1.5 trillion rubles

Almost 70 percent of these funds, the Defense Minister stressed, will go to mass purchases of modern weapons and military equipment.

"Taking into account the experience of implementing the GOZ over the past three years, this year we have ensured the prolongation of long-term obligations, shortened the terms of the competitive procedures and signed contracts with the sole executors. These measures will significantly reduce the risks untimely execution of the state defense order, "the Defense Minister said, adding that at the moment contracts have been signed for the amount of almost 85 percent of the total amount of allocated funds.

"Overall, the placement of GOZ-2018 is higher than last year. However, until May 15 - the date of completion of the contracting - there is not so much time, so the pace of deployment of the state defense order must be accelerated, "the head of the military department said.

The next issue on the agenda was devoted to the implementation of state contracts in the interests of the Navy.

The Defense Minister recalled that within the framework of the state armament program, the United Shipbuilding Corporation is building, repairing and servicing virtually the entire range of warships and vessels.

In March, the company transferred the new logistics ship Elbrus to the fleet.

In April, the first serial minesweeper of project 12700 "Ivan Antonov" was launched.

By the end of the year, sailors will receive six more constructed and four refurbished ships.

The selector also discussed the steps to improve the training system for the engineering troops of the Armed Forces.

Sergei Shoigu also recalled that until the most important and revered in Russia holiday - Victory Day - there are less than a week left. Preparations for the military parade are in full swing. Traditionally, it will feature prototypes of weapons and military equipment.

These include TOR-M2 anti-aircraft missile systems, Terminator combat vehicles, Uran-6 and Uran-9 robotic complexes, modern drones, army ATVs and snowmobiles.

In the aviation component of the holiday, in addition to modern Su-57, Su-30SM and MIG-29SMT aircraft, the upgraded MiG-31K will be equipped with the latest hypersonic missile system "Dagger".

Russian Navy to get 6 new warships by yearend
May 03, 18:07 UTC+3
Sailors will also get four repaired warships until the end of the year
MOSCOW, May 3. /TASS/.
The Russian Navy will get six new and four repaired warships by the yearend, Defense Minister Army General Sergei Shoigu said on Thursday.

‘Until the end of the year, sailors will get another four constructed and four repaired warships," Shoigu said at the ministry’s conference call.

The United Shipbuilding Corporation is building, repairing and providing maintenance actually for the entire range of combat ships and vessels under the state armament program, the defense minister said.

"In March, the company transferred the new logistics support ship Elbrus to the Navy. In April, the first Project 12700 serial-produced coastal minesweeper Ivan Antonov was floated out," the defense minister said.

Earlier, Deputy Defense Minister Yuri Borisov said that the Russian Navy had received a nuclear submarine, three warships, two helicopters and almost 50 Kalibr cruise missiles in the first three months of 2018.

"The Navy took delivery of the repaired Project 667BDRM strategic underwater missile cruiser Tula, three warships and support vessels of the auxiliary fleet, two helicopters and 46 Kalibr tactical cruise missiles," the deputy defense minister said on the single day of military output acceptance.

In Murmansk in northwest Russia, the Navy accepted for service the Project 23120 logistics support ship Elbrus built at the Severnyaya Verf shipyard while another batch of seaborne Kalibr cruise missiles is ready for dispatch at the Novator experimental design bureau in Yekaterinburg, the deputy defense minister said.

Key facts about Russia’s Su-30 multirole fighter jet
Military & Defense May 03, 14:02 UTC+3
Snip:
Modifications and deliveries
In the mid-1990s, the Su-30 was used as a platform to develop the fighter jet’s export version, the Su-30K. This model was initially delivered to India but was subsequently replaced by the Su-30MKI version modified and adapted for that country (today these aircraft are also operational in Iraq and Angola).

Overall, 200 Su-30MKI fighters were delivered to India. Eventually, the Su-30 export versions enjoyed the greatest demand abroad:
Apart from India, Iraq and Angola, these fighter jets were delivered to China (Su-30MKK), Vietnam (Su-30MK2, Su-30MKV), Venezuela (Su-30MKV), Indonesia (Su-30MK, Su-30MK2), Malaysia (Su-30MKM), Uganda (Su-30MK2) and Algeria (Su-30MKI2).

In 2017, Russia signed a contract on the delivery of Su-30SM fighters to Belarus.

On January 21, 2018, during an official visit by Russia’s Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu to Myanmar, an agreement was reached on the purchase of six Su-30 aircraft by that Southeast Asian country.

The deliveries of Su-30 modifications to Russia’s Air Force and naval aviation began in 2010: overall, more than 50 modified Su-30M2 and Su-30SM aircraft were delivered. By order of Russian President Vladimir Putin issued on January 12, 2018, the Su-30SM was accepted for service in Russia’s Aerospace Force.
Orlan-10 UAVs to be supplied to Russian Defenсe Ministry units this month
https://www.ruaviation.com/news/2018/5/3/11328/
Russian Aviaton » Thursday May 3, 2018

Kremlin says figures in report on Russian military spending in 2017 inaccurate
May 03, 14:06 UTC+3
According to the report, last year Russia cut military spending by 20% to $66.3 billion
SOCHI, May 3. /TASS/. The figures in the report of the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) on Russia’s military spending in 2017 are inaccurate, although the tendency of the falling spending is right, Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.

According to the report, Russia cut military spending by 20% in 2017 to $66.3 billion. Russia reduced its military spending last year for the first time since 1998, it said.

"The figures do not really correspond to reality, but the tendency is right," Peskov said.

Russian President Vladimir Putin earlier noted that a large-scale effort in the Russian army on technical and technological renovation had been carried out. This process was completed and therefore the peak of military spending on armaments was over, Peskov noted.

"So, there is a tendency of a small step-by-step decrease in spending," Peskov said. He stressed that the Russian military and industrial sector is working in full and high-tech developments are made.

1193339.jpg

Off Topic Related

European Commission forecasts acceleration of economic growth in Russia
May 03, 21:42 UTC+3
The growth can reach 1.7% in 2018

More than 80% Russians say they are happy — poll
May 03, 20:19 UTC+3
The main factors for this kind of self-perception are people's families, children, fair health, and highly cherished work, according to the findings
Snip:
"The level of happiness the Russians have been showing over the past twelve months is the highest over the entire history of opinion polls in this country," the center said. "The latest poll shows that 83% Russians think they are lucky people on the whole."

"Younger respondents traditionally assess their current status more optimistically [87% in the age bracket of 18 to 24 years old," VCIOM said. "The same concerns well-earning respondents [96%], people older than 60 years old [79%], and low-income categories of the population [58%]."

Family life continues to be one of the determining factors behind happiness [30%], while another 13% draw on happiness from their parenthood. Good health - own and that of family members is the highest marker of happy living for 16% of those polled and a good job, for 14%.

The feeling of unhappiness is related for the most part to material problems.

The happiness index based on the perception of personal well-being totaled 73 points in March 2018 versus 72 points in March 2017.
"The fact is the feeling of social optimism dominates among our fellow-countrymen," Dr. Oleg Chernozub, the director of the Center for

Social and Economic Research at the Russian Academy of National Economy told TASS. "Family and sound health are the main drivers of the sensation that someone is happy."

Back
Top Bottom