Session 14 April 2018

One of the main things that Demon Seed seemed to have gotten right (according to what some now say about AI) is that one of its goals is to propagate itself
I notice AI in Sci-Fi often has a focus on the "creation" wanting to become more like its "creators" the ability to love, procreate and ability to seek true meaning in life - whilst its "creators" take leave of their natural ability to love, procreate, seek true meaning in their lives (or ignores or have very little time for) and obsessively focus on the artificial "creation"... Before ending badly!

What they seem to be suggesting after a couple episodes in season 2 is that the whole thing is some sort of psychological experiment
Interesting its a reverse in Battlestar Galactica: The Cylons allow us humans to live for their psychological experiment on us to help further understand themselves and their destiny.

Speaking of Hosts... I must remember to get round to watching Colony season 3!

In addition to the series of plane accidents this week (interestingly, all military planes):

- Military plane crashes in Savannah, Georgia, killing 9 ... - RT.com
- Military plane crashes in Libya, killing 3 — RT Newsline - RT.com
- 2 killed as Russian Su-30SM jet crashes off Syrian coast — RT World ...
- Indian military plane makes emergency landing outside ... - RT.com

We have TWO train accidents today:

- 14 injured as 2 passenger trains collide on track in Czech ... - RT.com
- 1 killed, 60 injured in train collision in Tunisia - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Plus the erupting volcano in Hawaii, also today:

- Lava outbreak triggers evacuations in Hawaii amid fears of ... - RT.com

It reminds me of the C's comment in this session:

(L) Alright, things are moving fast... That's what they said, right? Okay. Does anybody want to take that tennis ball and lob it back?

(Pierre) What are they referring to specifically?

A: Dionysius syndrome activated! Earth reacting! All on track!

Add also the two recent (near miss), collisions at:
KLM and Transavia have a CLOSE CALL at Amsterdam - Schiphol
3-28-18

Worst aviation disaster ever at the San Francisco Airport
July 7, 2017

Last edited:
quite a belated thank you to all at the chateau for this truly amazing session!

"Dionysius syndrome activated!"

I assume that includes increasing crazyness of people?

There's an old B-Movie from the 70's that had a profound impact on me called 'Demon Seed'. I find it prophetic on a few levels, blending advanced 'soul-searching' rebellious AI consciousness with a kind of demonic theme to it (hence the name?) If you can look past the low-budget effects, its worth a watch;

It gives AI a sense of coming from the deep abyss yonder - as if somehow Man has inadvertently opened up an intelligence beyond that the creation of man would allow.

Yikes! :scared:

That's a danger of AI I hadn't even considered.. but maybe it makes sense. I think of the human mind as a vector of the activity of the brain + signals (of a kind not acknowledged in mainstream Western Civilization) coming from outside the person. Sort of like a self-tuning radio.

So maybe AI could "channel" (like Ramtha) a demon/STS being.. :evil:

I think the Dionysius syndrome has to do with the pedovores. Those are the Rh negative blood types that are descended from European Royalty like Hillary and Soros etc. that diddle and eat children . I.E., illuminati
There is a movie on the dark web but bits and pieces making it onto YouTube that show Hillary and Huma, her aide, have sex with this girl of maybe ten , then they cut the girls face
off and take turns putting it over their faces and terrorizing the poor girl and then they kill her and drink her blood. This is the video the NYPD found on Weiner's laptop a couple months ago that was reported to had caused NYPD seasoned detectives break down and cry after first viewing this . The video got on the dark web by a Canadian who used to work at the UN who than started a company call Streetkids International that claimed to take homeless street kids from the slums of places like India and Nepal and other third world cities and give them educations and work but really sold them to these pedovores for satanic murder rituals where they drink the blood and eat body parts like good Lizzie half-breeds that they are.
President Trump is very aware of who they are and what they do and is in the process of having them all arrested and imprisoned in Gittanamo and Russia and China are coordinating to do same with their illuminati members. Everyone really should be following Q anon because Q has foretold all this and more. Today he said dozens of high ranking US federal workers who are and or support illuminati have been fired/forced to resign and President Trump just appointed a new head of NSA who is on the peoples side. The military are said to have over 29,000 indictments and warrants for pedovores that are through military tribunals. Please check out Q on YouTube where there are plenty of Patriots that do great jobs of decoding Q's posts that are cryptic so as they don't release state secrets but keep us informed of the truly incredible things the Trump team and all the other STO's are doing planet wide and he/she posts daily to keep us up on what is going on. Which brings me to the conclusion that they have to be being helped by some off-world allies or some 6d friends perhaps because as Candidate Trump said a year and a half ago, this is our only chance of ever beating those that work to enslave us . And they look like they are going to do it and we need to help however we can . The world is watching, we should be too!
Also, Q said the reason Syria was bombed was because Uranium One uranium that was sold to Iran by HRC, BHO, and JK, was being turned into nuclear weapons for Iran In underground bases in Syria and that is what was hit. And that they had a plan that was to play out like the movie "The Sum Of All Fears" by LeCarre where when HRC became president , they were going to set off a nuke in the US and blame it on Russia to start world war three. These people are pure STS! Let's kick ass!!! WWG1WGA

I think the Dionysius syndrome has to do with the pedovores. Those are the Rh negative blood types that are descended from European Royalty like Hillary and Soros etc. that diddle and eat children . I.E., illuminati

And I think that is a load of nonsense. It's ideas like that that give alternative research a bad reputation.

Do you even KNOW Hillary's and Soros' blood types?

There is a movie on the dark web but bits and pieces making it onto YouTube that show Hillary and Huma, her aide, have sex with this girl of maybe ten , then they cut the girls face
off and take turns putting it over their faces and terrorizing the poor girl and then they kill her and drink her blood. This is the video the NYPD found on Weiner's laptop a couple months ago that was reported to had caused NYPD seasoned detectives break down and cry after first viewing this . The video got on the dark web by a Canadian who used to work at the UN who than started a company call Streetkids International that claimed to take homeless street kids from the slums of places like India and Nepal and other third world cities and give them educations and work but really sold them to these pedovores for satanic murder rituals where they drink the blood and eat body parts like good Lizzie half-breeds that they are.

Have you SEEN this movie yourself? Can you cite anything or show the evidence? Articles? Anything?

And I'm not saying I doubt that Hillary could be that evil, I just think that sticking to the real deal is far more helpful than spreading rumors that turn out not to be true and discredit people by association.

President Trump is very aware of who they are and what they do and is in the process of having them all arrested and imprisoned in Gittanamo and Russia and China are coordinating to do same with their illuminati members. Everyone really should be following Q anon because Q has foretold all this and more. Today he said dozens of high ranking US federal workers who are and or support illuminati have been fired/forced to resign and President Trump just appointed a new head of NSA who is on the peoples side. The military are said to have over 29,000 indictments and warrants for pedovores that are through military tribunals.

Again, where are your sources?

Please check out Q on YouTube where there are plenty of Patriots that do great jobs of decoding Q's posts that are cryptic so as they don't release state secrets but keep us informed of the truly incredible things the Trump team and all the other STO's are doing planet wide and he/she posts daily to keep us up on what is going on. Which brings me to the conclusion that they have to be being helped by some off-world allies or some 6d friends perhaps because as Candidate Trump said a year and a half ago, this is our only chance of ever beating those that work to enslave us . And they look like they are going to do it and we need to help however we can . The world is watching, we should be too!

Also, Q said the reason Syria was bombed was because Uranium One uranium that was sold to Iran by HRC, BHO, and JK, was being turned into nuclear weapons for Iran In underground bases in Syria and that is what was hit. And that they had a plan that was to play out like the movie "The Sum Of All Fears" by LeCarre where when HRC became president , they were going to set off a nuke in the US and blame it on Russia to start world war three. These people are pure STS! Let's kick ass!!! WWG1WGA

The statement in bold casts doubt on everything else.

If only the multi quote would work, I'd ask you why you even bothered Beau.

I'm sure you read the book, right?

If only the multi quote would work, I'd ask you why you even bothered Beau.

Why I bothered asking you to not be cryptic? That comment seems rather disingenuous to me. We like to keep the noise down in this forum. You've been around long enough to know that, it's right there in the forum guidelines that you agreed to when signing up. People can't read minds, we should strive to be as clear as possible in our communications. Just writing "By way of deception" with ellipses is not clear writing.

I'm sure you read the book, right?

If you're asking if I read (again, not clear) By Way of Deception by Victor Ostrovsky, yes I have. What is your point? Why is that book relevant to this session? Do you think that should be obvious to everyone, because it's not to me. Not everyone has read that book, so it would be considerate to everyone if you made it clear just what you're trying to say.

Hi Laura ,
I would have liked to add links but I'm working with an I phone. I really just wanted to throw the subjects out there cause it seams so important to our planet's freedom and I though if you guys just dug into the Q posts you would have a better understand of what is going on with President Trump going up against the world illuminati to free us all from the prison planet we are quickly becoming.
I found you guys by catching sight of High Strangeness about four years ago in a place I would not have looked. I have never heard of you or the Cs and I read and dig a lot . I was so happy to find this knowledge that I try to share it with everyone I can.
I feel the same way about the Q posts. I have found out things that most people can't even fathom and I was hoping you guys could join in that.

Session Date: April 14th 2018

A: Dionysius syndrome activated! Earth reacting! All on track!

While I was rereading the session (quoted below) I remembered to this:

https://www.bible-history.com/geography/ancient-israel/dion.html

Dion

J6 on the Map.

Tell. el-`Ash'ari. A city of the Decapolis with a location that is difficult to determine because Ptolemy gave its longitude and latitude in a different place than Josephus, who identifies it with both Gerasa (xiii Ant. 15:3) and Pella (xiv Ant. 4:4). Some believe this was the place of "the fatal well" which was called by the Arabs "Ain el-Jarim." It used to be said:

"sweet is the water of Dion to drink, but drink it and thou losest thy thirst, and straightway thy life."

Map of NT Israel

Map of NT Israel.jpg

Excerpt from January 11, 1997 session:

A: No. Tell Ark that we strongly suggest that he drop Tel Aviv from his itinerary. There is a grave aura of danger over the locator of Israel. Something big, big, big is going to happen there. We can not say exactly "when", and will not say exactly what, but it will be decidedly negative!!!!

Last edited:
President Donald Trump takes US out of Iran nuclear deal (WATCH LIVE)
Published time: 8 May, 2018 18:13

Israeli military on' high alert', bomb shelters ready on Golan Heights over Iran activity in Syria
Published time: 8 May, 2018 18:17

Edit Added: Tass
Trump did not tell Macron about his decision on Iran deal— Elysee Palace
May 08, 19:56 UTC+3
New York Times has also reported that Trump plans to reinstate all sanctions against Iran that were lifted earlier and impose new restrictions
PARIS, May 8. /TASS/. US President Donald Trump did not inform President Emmanuel Macron during their telephone conversation on Tuesday what decision he intends to make regarding the nuclear deal with Iran, according to a statement released by the Elysee Palace.

"Trump did not tell Macron his decision on the agreement on Iran's nuclear program," the French president's administration said.

"The conversation concerned the global situation on the Middle East," the administration added.
Earlier on Tuesday, the Elysee Palace issued a brief statement that French President Emmanuel Macron and US President Donald Trump discussed the Middle East issues in a telephone conversation.

"The President of the French Republic held a telephone conversation with President Donald Trump. The two presidents discussed issues related to the maintenance of peace and stability in the Middle East," the statement said.

On Tuesday, Trump on Tuesday is expected to announce the resumption of US sanctions against Iran as the first step in Washington's exit from a nuclear deal with Tehran.

In particular, New York Times reported that Trump plans to reinstate all sanctions against Iran that were lifted earlier and impose new economic sanctions.

The newspaper also wrote Trump told Macron that he plans to announce the withdrawal of the U.S. from the Iran nuclear deal. The newspaper referred to a person briefed about the conversation of the two presidents.

Iran nuclear deal issue

In 2015, Iran and six major powers (five member states of the United Nations Security Council - Russia, the United States, France, the United Kingdom and China - and Germany) agreed on the final Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) for the Iranian nuclear program, which particularly stipulates the removal of sanctions imposed on Tehran over its nuclear program.

US President Donald Trump has many times criticized the deal accusing Iran of violating it. He particularly said that it was "one of the most incompetently drawn deals" that he had ever seen.

On January 12, Trump stated that the United States may withdraw from the deal unless it was amended. In late April, a US administration official said that Washington, Paris, Berlin and London had made progress in talks on amending the deal but no final decision had been taken.

Last edited:
So Trump just called Iran a sponsor of terrorism, blah blah, announced the US was pulling out of the nuclear deal and imposing the harshest economic sanctions on Teheran. And did anyone notice the tie he was wearing? Light and dark blue stripes, much like a certain Middle Eastern flag. :rolleyes:

So Trump just called Iran a sponsor of terrorism, blah blah, announced the US was pulling out of the nuclear deal and imposing the harshest economic sanctions on Teheran. And did anyone notice the tie he was wearing? Light and dark blue stripes, much like a certain Middle Eastern flag. :rolleyes:

Well, as the C's mentioned:
(L) Is there anything... I guess it's a stupid question to ask, but: Is there anything that can stop this madness?

A: No there isn't nor would you want to stop it!

Q: (L) Why wouldn't I want to stop it?

A: Cleansing.

We'll just have to wait and see where this madness leads too, and I guess we have a pretty good idea.

Back
Top Bottom