Session 22 September 2018

If every egg is a cell, is every cell an inter-density 'egg' ready for trans-density fertilization - to be seeded by 4D? The Wave is like cosmic semen... And Earth awaiting density-fertilization in keeping with cosmic ovulation cycles.
The unity and oneness that is present in many philosophies is visible for me in 3D as individuality, cells, eggs, planets, nonetheless each embedded in a reality of multiples of those, kind of like a fractal, self-similar. I liked what Nassim Haramein said about that (paraphrasing, don't remember exactly): "Everybody talks about the fractal universe, but did you notice that all people come out of other people?":-D Also the embryo/fetus/baby in Odyssey 2001 struck me as to keep in mind.
The splitting of realities mentioned by the Cs (and clearly observable by now) might also fall into that area. The forced unity of new age philosophies and liberals might be to prevent the explosion of possibilities and realities taken by different parts of humanity, and the unity might be just a very short intersection point of many past human and earth realities.

The splitting of realities mentioned by the Cs (and clearly observable by now) might also fall into that area. The forced unity of new age philosophies and liberals might be to prevent the explosion of possibilities and realities taken by different parts of humanity, and the unity might be just a very short intersection point of many past human and earth realities.
Heh... They going about it the wrong way and gonna get more than they bargained for:

Q: (L) Are there other parts of us in all realms doing other things at this moment?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And how is this going to be affected by the realm border crossing?
A: Will merge.
Q: (L) Do we need to do extensive hypnosis to bring these aspects of ourselves up and deal with these things a little at a time?
A: Will happen involuntarily. Will be like a thermonuclear blast.

Thanks for the C's quote. I had that one in mind too but didn't remember 'blast' so I couldn't find it.
Your welcome, mrtn. I couldn't find the exact session either. I re-stumbled on it when looking into 'Transient Passengers'. I came across it here: Transient Passengers by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

The session excerpt is just over a third of the page scrolled down. The whole page is worth reading of course...

Thanks Meager1. I think it is just my computer compatibility that is the problem. I don't know if anyone else is having the problem with Google Earth due to WebGL graphics acceleration.

I get an error message:
I just get a message saying "use Chrome to view Google Earth". no thanks.

Heh... They going about it the wrong way and gonna get more than they bargained for:

Q: (L) Are there other parts of us in all realms doing other things at this moment?
Q: (L) Do we need to do extensive hypnosis to bring these aspects of ourselves up and deal with these things a little at a time?

Talk about getting your mind blown. puts a different perspective on that saying!

That's an apt analogy knowing that in a nuclear bomb, atoms literally merge together. It is the atomic fusion that provide power to the H bomb. The first nuclear bombs (A bombs) were based on atomic fission (separation of atoms) and provided far less power.

That's an apt analogy knowing that in a nuclear bomb, atoms literally merge together.
Talk about getting your mind blown. puts a different perspective on that saying!
Just like when a star goes supernova, or, even, the Big Bang!
Atoms are solar systems in miniature: As above so below.

How a supernova acts is like expanding consciousness: Supernova - Wikipedia

"Supernovae create, fuse and eject the bulk of the chemical elements produced by nucleosynthesis.[4]Supernovae play a significant role in enriching the interstellar medium with the heavier atomic mass chemical elements.[5] Furthermore, the expanding shock waves from supernovae can trigger the formation of new stars.[6][7]Supernova remnants are expected to accelerate a large fraction of galactic primary cosmic rays, but direct evidence for cosmic ray production was found only in a few of them so far.[8] They are also potentially strong galactic sources of gravitational waves.[9]"

"Theoretical studies indicate that most supernovae are triggered by one of two basic mechanisms: the sudden re-ignition of nuclear fusion in a degenerate star or the sudden gravitational collapse of a massive star's core. In the first instance, a degenerate white dwarf may accumulate sufficient material from a binary companion, either through accretion or via a merger, to raise its core temperature enough to trigger runaway nuclear fusion, completely disrupting the star. In the second case, the core of a massive star may undergo sudden gravitational collapse, releasing gravitational potential energy as a supernova. While some observed supernovae are more complex than these two simplified theories, the astrophysical collapse mechanics have been established and accepted by most astronomers for some time."

Stars merging (Sol and Nemesis??) like atoms - like "realms" coming together in an explosion of consciousness... Gravity distribution is the same as expanding and increased awareness of consciousness - and unstable gravity waves create matter/physicality/STS-made-manifest whilst "crossing the bridge":

Session 11 August 2018

Q: (L) So gravity is the bridge between information and matter?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) What is the purpose of life?

A: Learning by organizing information bits. Expanded being.

Q: (Ark) What is the purpose of learning?

(L) Expanded being. I think that's why they added that.

(Joe) So it's a fundamental dynamic of all reality: to expand.

(Pierre) Gravity and information... So matter is...

A: Unstable gravity waves, electromagnetism/light.

Q: (Joe) Ark, do you know what a gravity wave is?

(Chu) Do you know what an unstable gravity wave is?

(Joe) If he doesn't know what a gravity wave is, he doesn't know what an unstable one is.

(Ark) I don't know what gravity is.

(Joe) Is there anything else that...

A: Electricity is a manifestation.

Q: (Scottie) Well, we knew that.

(Joe) We did?

(Scottie) Yeah, they kinda said so years ago.

(Ark) I don't know what gravity is. That's the problem.

A: Gravity is all information.

Q: (Artemis) So it's light in a way.

(Chu) So gravity is all information, but gravity is also the impetus for going from pure information into matter.

(L) I guess gravity is all information, and the unstable gravity waves are information crossing the bridge.

A: Close.

If gravity is information and matter is unstable gravity waves - then matter is unstable information when "crossing the bridge"... Or, another way to look at it, the continuous cosmic process of "chaos" as is represented as unstable information, is the sorting out and processing of information-chaos through "learning lessons" before 'grooving' into stable information accomplished as "order" - as is ultimately to become STO.

I just get a message saying "use Chrome to view Google Earth". no thanks.

anartist,

I am not the originator of the posts or the links and I am not fond of Google anything either. I had to recently replace my computer and was able to view the links in Google Chrome. I did get an "error" message as I posted with my old computer.

Others may have either a hardware issue or just an aversion to using Chrome and that is understandable I suppose.

Trying to post some of the photos again I hope it works this time.

Meage1,

They are interesting pictures. I did not see any pyramid shapes but the blue in the sand/rocks is very, well blue.

The circles are very strange but maybe a geologist could explain what they are.

Here are the ones I found most interesting for those who don't want to use Google links or Google Earth:

1-min.png
2-min.png

3-min.png

4-min.png

5-min.png

Google Earth

This is the one that seems like a step pyramid with a circle in front of it, but it could be a mining operation or any number of things. I just found it interesting.

Google Earth

This is the one that seems like a step pyramid with a circle in front of it, but it could be a mining operation or any number of things. I just found it interesting.

It isn' clear what it is but it looks kind of weathered and old to me. It doesn't look like anything is going on around it now no roads etc..

I do think it is kind of strange.

6-min.png

Yeah there are some really odd things out there in the deserts most of us have never seen.
Really makes you wonder why not, doesn’t it?

Last edited:
Hello

I read an article by Haaretz entitled: "The impious and transitory alliance of Israel with the U.S. evangelicals"

From everything I've read about it I think the "insider of psyops" has a lot to do with the Mossad and almost nothing with Trump, who is a useful idiot in this whole Q matter and "end of times" business.

The Cs have always said that Mossad was near the top of the 3D STS hierarchy and that "They expect things to ripen" to "fulfilling their biblical end time scenario"

--Session Date: August 17, 2003

Q: (L) When Montalk and Carissa were at our house there were a number of strange remarks made in response to Carissa, things like “Probe” and “reflection” and “projection”. Were you trying in a subtle way to convey something about her or Montalk?
A: Probably.
[...]
A: Remember Carissas' story? It points to the source. Aided by 4D influences of course.
Q: (L) Wow, that rhymes! (S) So is Mossad part of that?
A: Mossad is near the apex of the 3D consortium. The lines blur at that level.

--Session Date: February 13th 2011

(Andromeda) Were the protests in Egypt orchestrated by the US and Israel?
A: No, but once started they certainly put their team in position. Global revolution is desired by them exactly as Reed described.
Q: (L) Douglas Reed? As in “The Controversy of Zion”?
Q: (Andromeda) So that leads to the next question: How close are the Zionists to fulfilling their biblical end time scenario?
A: They expect things to ripen within two years.
Q: (Perceval) Is it possible that it's a preparation for a war of some description in the Middle East with Israel vs. the Arabs?
A: Possible but not likely as you imagine it.

Now, considering all the above, this is a summary:

1. Insider "Q" believers are increasingly taking their presence away from online discussion forums and into President Donald Trump's campaign rallies.

2. Theories hold that a large number of elites, including celebrities, leaders of the Democratic Party and the deep state, are the source of all evil and that Trump will conquer them all.

3. Followers believe that there will be a "Great Awakening" before a "storm", an idea derived from the president's unclear reference to "the calm before the storm" last year, during which Trump will conquer the elites, the globalists and the Deep State.

4. The first messages of Q happen in early November. Q tweets: "11:44:21 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us ......" God bless.

The followers of Q relate 11:44:21 with passages from the New Testament like John 11: 21-44 that deals with the dialogue between Martha and Jesus prior to the resurrection of Lazarus:
25 Jesus said to him: "I am the resurrection and the life . He who believes in me will live, even if he dies;
26 and he who lives believing in me will never die. Do you believe this? "
27 " Yes, Lord, "she replied:" I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world. "
28 After she said this, she came back and called her sister Mary to one side. "The teacher is here," he said, "and he is asking for you."

5. Q is complying with a soft revelation of the final game of a "war in the shadows" that has been silently fought around us for years. The "messages" expose the current and past crimes and the large-scale conspiracies of a transnational and negative "deep state" ...

6. The decision of the President of the United States, Donald Trump, to move the United States Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem was primarily aimed at rewarding evangelical Christians for their enthusiastic support during and after their election campaign. It was the Day Donald Trump Was Crowned King in Jerusalem.

7. In the evangelical vision of the future, the powerful Jewish state (ERETZ ISRAEL) is only a passing phase. In the next phase all Jews become Christians or go to hell. Evangelical Christian movements in the United States claim tens of millions of followers. Most of them believe that the establishment of Israel accelerates the second coming of their Messiah and that the restoration of the Kingdom of Israel and the Temple are preconditions for the fulfillment of their vision: Armageddon, followed by the destruction and massive conversion of Jews to Christianity.

8. For most evangelical Americans, the story of Israel resembles its own history of the "Wild West": Brave pioneers turning the desert into a fertile garden, with a plow in one hand and a gun in the other, using the weapon only when they were forced to defend themselves. In the Israeli narrative, the Jews were always the victims, constantly on guard against unprovoked attacks, like the pioneers of the American Wild West. So Israel became the only "good guy" in the Middle East, surrounded by a sea of "bad guys."

9. Many evangelical Christians believe that Trump was chosen by God to initiate a new era, a part of history called "the end times."

10. The resulting equation: EVANGELICALS useful idiots + MOSSAD PSYOP = Q (see sites like GLP, QAnon: It's on, don't panic ii thread for example)

But does the Mossad act directly or through its branches? like Black Cube?... "The lines blur at that level...."

Black Cube has been dubbed the "private Mossad" that exudes its legendary stink at its 3 venues in Tel-Aviv / London / Paris and was exposed to have spied on Obama. Nothing stops Black Cube from investigating even the DNA of its victims by exploiting their vulnerabilities.

The dissolute Israeli filmmaker of Hollywood, Harvey Weinstein, had hired Black Cube for US $ 1.3 million in order to "suppress the allegations that he had raped and harassed dozens of women." Black Cube has been described as "an almost private branch of the Mossad. Its clients are large companies, magnates and governments. They can collect 4% of the "recovered money" in an operation and "it has been related in matters of all kinds, from business disputes (their biggest source of income) to elections": "Black Cube is the Mossad Inc".

I have always been struck by the reason why certain types of esoteric entelechies in Israel and the US with overwhelming power use the name "black": BlackRock (largest investment bank in the world), Blackstone (largest private equity investment firm / "Private equity"), Blackwater (private army of Pentagon mercenaries), Black Cube, etc.

Will it be a mere linguistic coincidence or a heretical monastic key worthy of searching for Umberto Eco in "The Name of the Rose"?

Translated from Russian by Microsoft
Scotland Yard has published new footage with Petrov-Boshirov. The couple quietly walks in the center and takes pictures of the "salt-saving spires". And, according to the official. Version, it was after they "used weapons of mass destruction." Usually the assassins after the assassination attempt behave like that?

Q: (Approaching Infinity) What were Petrov and Boshirov, the two alleged GRU assassins, doing in Salisbury?

A: Making "business" connections.

Q: (Joe) Involving illegal or shady deals?

A: More or less.

Q: (Niall) They probably don't want to tell us.

(Approaching Infinity) Did they meet with the Skripals?

A: No

Q: (Joe) Were they deliberately manipulated and setup to be in that area at that time?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Alright, are we done? Honey?

Back
Top Bottom