Session 10 February 2018

Slipnet, i tryed to maintain deep breathing while reading you - which was hard - and i read a lot of militancy that somehow Peterson is kind of a great regular human but he's not one of those with the secret knowledge and doesnt mention this deep conspiracy or that critical idea -

But really, it's you I see running around making inferences about his inner reality, and quite offhandedly positioning yourself as more enlightened for your intellectual knowledge of this or that.

First, have you heard about strategic enclosure? Peterson is a man who speaks things he knows to be true, but he's also a man who's felt - and legitimately so - that the media/collective psyche would tear him to shreds at the slightest misstep. He's been very mindful of what he says, and everything he says has a purpose. Would you want him to start to rave about any of these topics and get laughed off the stage or start a fight? Yay P!

Seriously. He has integrity and character and knows where he's been placed. He's a clinician. Why the hell talk about ufos or hyperdimensions? He can talk about the Work in manner that inspires the exoteric-minded - without the risky parenthesis, with all the results. And as for figuring the psychopathy thing, he was confronted to psychopaths and his own shadow, and went on to integrate from archetypal psychology to a deep reading of the Gulag Archipelago and such - and you think he hasn't figured out political ponerology?

To the contrary. He yells as loudly about the process of ponerization and induced (secondary) psychopathy as he can, in a manner that wont get him killed. With the level of exposure he has, i don't see a more optimal strategy than for him to do exactly what he's been doing.

And and also, why do you assume so many weaknesses in him and seek to demean him? He's actually rather smart at deflecting the jewish question by maintaining a narrative he knows to be academically true. That's not his warhorse and he knows it. One of his key messages is to get yourself together, get a purpose and shoulder the burden. He's fulfilling the role of carrying that message - and its burden - quite admiringly. The sheer presence and gravitas he embodies in his interviews demonstrates a level of self-mastery that cannot be counterfeited, Channel 4 only being one of many. Thus he earns my benefit of the doubt; on the contrary, your readiness to infer and demean him loses it.

Last edited:
Well, I'm sorry if my words seemed so loaded to you, because I was saying is that I enjoy his works and follow him avidly. I certainly don't consider myself in any way comparable to him in terms of knowledge, and I'd be a fool if I did. My point was that we all have blind spots and he's no different. He's in danger of being perceived as a kind of messiah figure by some people, that whole cult status thing, I've noticed it online quite a lot actually, and I don't think that it serves him well at all. And what's more, I don't think he'd be comfortable with that either.

I don't expect him to know everything about the subjects I raised, that would be ridiculous; it's a fairly fringe interest UFO's, and most people think the subject is nuts. I merely cited some examples. I also didn't seek to demean him. You seem really bothered about this, relax. I like the man and enjoy his work, and have said so in every post I've made on this thread.

I can't recall the C's at any point talking about Genghis, so it would certainly seem premature, and frankly wrong from my perspective, to say he is someone who went to the 4D STS realm. From what data does one make that conclusion?

Actually Laura asked a question about Kulai Khan a grandson of Genghis Khan and also Genghis Kahn in 1999. The session where Laura asked about Kulai Khan or Genghis Kahn is:

Session 3 July 1999
Q: (L) Regarding this prophecy of Nostradamus and Comet Lee, we discovered that a fellow named Peter Lemesurier went back to the original editions of the seer's work and found that a misplaced apostrophe changed the word 'appeaser' to 'terror' so that it is NOT the 'Great King of Terror' but the 'Appeaser King' that is connected to the 'seventh month' of 1999. Of course, the standard interpretations say that whatever it is, it is going to 'bring back' the 'Great King of the Mongols,' which they are identifying as Kublai Khan or Genghis Khan. Could you comment on this?

A: Comment? How so?

Q: What could an 'appeaser king' imply? What could it mean? A: You have the power to define these terms. Q: (L) Yeah, but there are only so many hours in the day! But, an 'appeaser' is one who brings peace or 'pacifies' or 'quiets' by giving into demands. It can also mean to 'satisfy' or 'relieve.' The only thing that fits in these terms with 'king' - the only person I can think of who NEEDS to 'satisfy' or 'relieve' is Prince Charles, and he has a sort of 'debt' to pay the British public for the death of Princess Diana, or so it is perceived. But, the only way he could be king would be if Queen Elizabeth dies. So, is this a prediction of the death of Queen Elizabeth and the accession of Charles as king and his repudiation of Camilla? Am I onto something here?

A: Maybe.

Q: (F) But how would he bring back the 'king of the Mongols?' (L) I don't know. The 'king of the Mongols' could be related to having a harem or something... give us a clue here on this!

A: No.

The Cs gave no clue in the above session.

Later in October 20, 2016 Laura asked a question about:

Ra said something about it being necessary for the masses to CHOOSE and that the STS have to manipulate acceptance to come out openly. Something along that line, anyway. Maybe somebody can find the passage.

I took this as possibly related to mind/body/spirit social complexes.

I answered here.

At that time I did not give the specific link to the quote but at this "time" I'll expand a little and include more of the Ra Material from Book 1:

The Law of One Session 11
11.8 Questioner: Is there anyone in our history that is commonly known who went to a fourth-density self-service or negative type planet or who will go there?
Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle.

11.9 Questioner: Are any of these people known in the history of our planet by name?
Ra: I am Ra. We will mention a few. The one known as Taras Bulba, the one known as Genghis Khan, the one known as Rasputin.

11.10 Questioner: How did they accomplish this? What was necessary for them to accomplish this?
Ra: All of the aforementioned entities were aware, through memory, of Atlantean understandings having to do with the use of the various centers of mind/body/spirit complex energy influx in attaining the gateway to intelligent infinity.

11.11 Questioner: Did this enable them to do what we refer to as magic? Do paranormal things while they were incarnate here?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The first two entities mentioned made little use of these abilities consciously. However, they were bent single-mindedly upon service to self, sparing no efforts in personal discipline to double, re-double and so empower this gateway. The third was a conscious adept and also spared no effort in the pursuit of service to self.

11.12 Questioner: Where are these three entities now?
Ra: I am Ra. These entities are in the dimension known to you as fourth. Therefore the space/time continua are not compatible. An approximation of the space/time locus of each would net no actual understanding. Each chose a fourth-density planet which was dedicated to the pursuit of the understanding of the Law of One through service to self, one in what you know as the Orion group, one in what you know as Cassiopeia, one in what you know as Southern Cross; however, these loci are not satisfactory. We do not have vocabulary for the geometric calculations necessary for transfer of this understanding to you.

11.13 Questioner: Who went to the Orion group?
Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Genghis Khan.

11.14 Questioner: What does he presently do there? What is his job or occupation? What does he do?
Ra: I am Ra. This entity serves the Creator in its own way.

11.15 Questioner: Is it impossible for you to tell us precisely how he does this service?
Ra: I am Ra. It is possible for us to speak to this query. However, we use any chance we may have to reiterate the basic understanding/learning that all beings serve the Creator.

The one you speak of as Genghis Khan, at present, is incarnate in a physical light body which has the work of disseminating material of thought control to those who are what you may call crusaders. He is, as you would term this entity, a shipping clerk.

11.16 Questioner: What do the crusaders do?
Ra: I am Ra. The crusaders move in their chariots to conquer planetary mind/body/spirit social complexes before they reach the stage of achieving social memory.

11.17 Questioner: At what stage does a planet achieve social memory?
Ra: I am Ra. A mind/body/spirit social complex becomes a social memory complex when its entire group of entities are of one orientation or seeking. The group memory lost to the individuals in the roots of the tree of mind then becomes known to the social complex, thus creating a social memory complex. The advantages of this complex are the relative lack of distortion in understanding the social beingness and the relative lack of distortion in pursuing the direction of seeking, for all understanding/distortions are available to the entities of the society.

11.18 Questioner: Then we have crusaders from Orion coming to this planet for mind control purposes. How do they do this?
Ra: As all, they follow the Law of One observing free will. Contact is made with those who call. Those then upon the planetary sphere act much as do you to disseminate the attitudes and philosophy of their particular understanding of the Law of One which is service to self. These become the elite. Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their own free will.

11.19 Questioner: Can you name any of the recipients of the crusaders’— that is, any names that may be known on the planet today?
Ra: I am Ra. I am desirous of being in nonviolation of the free will distortion. To name those involved in the future of your space/time is to infringe; thus, we withhold this information. We request your contemplation of the fruits of the actions of those entities whom you may observe enjoying the distortion towards power. In this way you may discern for yourself this information. We shall not interfere with the, shall we say, planetary game. It is not central to the harvest.

11.20 Questioner: How do the crusaders pass on their concepts to the incarnate individuals on Earth?
Ra: I am Ra. There are two main ways, just as there are two main ways of, shall we say, polarizing towards service to others. There are those mind/body/spirit complexes upon your plane who do exercises and perform disciplines in order to seek contact with sources of information and power leading to the opening of the gate to intelligent infinity. There are others whose vibratory complex is such that this gateway is opened and contact with total service to self with its primal distortion of manipulation of others is then afforded with little or no difficulty, no training, and no control.

11.21 Questioner: What type of information is passed on from the crusaders to these people?
Ra: I am Ra. The Orion group passes on information concerning the Law of One with the orientation of service to self. The information can become technical just as some in the Confederation, in attempts to aid this planet in service to others, have provided what you would call technical information. The technology provided by this group is in the form of various means of control or manipulation of others to serve the self.

11.22 Questioner: Do you mean then that some scientists receive technical information, shall we say, telepathically that comes out then as usable gadgetry?
Ra: I am Ra. That is correct.
However, very positively, as you would call this distortion, oriented so-called scientists have received information intended to unlock peaceful means of progress which redounded unto the last echoes of potential destruction due to further reception of other scientists of a negative orientation/distortion.

11.23 Questioner: Is this how we learned of nuclear energy? Was it mixed, both positive and negative orientation?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
The entities responsible for the gathering of the scientists were of a mixed orientation. The scientists were overwhelmingly positive in their orientation. The scientists who followed their work were of mixed orientation including one extremely negative entity, as you would term it.

11.24 Questioner: Is this extremely negative entity still incarnate on Earth?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

11.25 Questioner: Then I assume you can’t name him and would ask you where Nikola Tesla got his information?
Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Nikola received information from Confederation sources desirous of aiding this extremely, shall we say, angelically positive entity in bettering the existence of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes. It is unfortunate, shall we say, that like many Wanderers the vibratory distortions of third-density illusion caused this entity to become extremely distorted in its perceptions of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes so that its mission was hindered and in the result, perverted from its purposes.

11.26 Questioner: How was Tesla’s work supposed to benefit man on Earth, and what were its purposes?
Ra: I am Ra. The most desired purpose of the mind/body/spirit complex, Nikola, was the freeing of all planetary entities from darkness. Thus, it attempted to give to the planet the infinite energy of the planetary sphere for use in lighting and power.

This is not meant to take away anything but just to expand a bit. Actually I agree with Beau on Peterson as being:

Jordan Peterson is currently one of the most selfless defenders of human rights in the world at this point in time.

Albeit, Ra says "This entity serves the Creator in its own way." They do classify Genghis Khan as "service to self". As far as Wikipedia, I don't know what to say.

Hello goyacobol,

Thanks for information, I am always impressed by your understanding of broad subjects.
I thought I had read from Cs Transcripts but now I understand that it was mixed up from Ra’s material.
But anyway it was interesting subject to reread again. Your presentation of material is easy to understand and I appreciate sharing with me/us.

Hi Beau
I feel compelled to comment on the negative view both BlackCartouche and Kay Kim are sharing in regards to Genghis Khan.
I don't necessarily see it as a 'negative view' if 4D STS is 'enlightened' - through full awareness of conscious deliberation.

Genghis Khan's Mongolian Empire was probably the most progressive, civilized and openminded period mankind had seen in modern times up to that point
I believe it was Karakorum Genghis built for religious tolerance for EVERY faith of Earth to practice openly in peace.

There's a Netflix series 'Marco Polo' that attempts to showcase Genghis in a better light than contemporary Westernisms.

There's a Netflix series 'Marco Polo' that attempts to showcase Genghis in a better light than contemporary Westernisms.

Mongol (the movie) might have been another effort to bring into light this historical period and Genghis Khan's role from a more objective point of view. Although if you read Weatherford, you'll get the impression that it falls short in that task. Genghis Khan was more like the Julius Caesar of the East and of his time. Also by Jack Weatherford:

Genghis Khan and the Quest for God: How the World's Greatest Conqueror Gave Us Religious Freedom
https://www.amazon.com/Genghis-Khan-Quest-God-Conqueror/dp/0735221170/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Mongol (the movie) might have been another effort to bring into light this historical period and Genghis Khan's role from a more objective point of view. Although if you read Weatherford, you'll get the impression that it falls short in that task. Genghis Khan was more like the Julius Caesar of the East and of his time. Also by Jack Weatherford:

Genghis Khan and the Quest for God: How the World's Greatest Conqueror Gave Us Religious Freedom
https://www.amazon.com/Genghis-Khan-Quest-God-Conqueror/dp/0735221170/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
Thanks Gaby
I would also like to take this opportunity to quote one of my favourite quotes of all time:

I am the punishment of God… If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you!” - Genghis Khan

Hello Beau,

I am sure that I have read the Cs session about Genghis Khan is in 4th STS Realm. But I don’t remember which one.
When I find, I let you know. But anyway when I read that I thought Genghis Khan accomplished great.
And thinking how come Hitler didn’t make to 4thdensity.
These are the only two things I found about Ghenghis Khan in the transcripts:

21 January 1995
Q: (L) We're getting a little glimmer! Yeah, I do, a little! (T) The ramifications of being able to move in and out of time and manipulate it the way you want (Jan/Laura) And the ramifications of what they're doing to us; what they are doing to us and what they will do to us, over and over. (F) What did it say about over and over? (L) So, in other words, our only real prayer in this whole damn situation is to get out of this density level. That's what they're saying, that's what it sounds like to me.

A: Close.

Q: (L) Because, otherwise, we're just literally, as in that book, stuck in the replay over and over and over, and the Holocaust could happen over and over, and we could just, you know... Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun... over and over and over again. (T) We're stuck in a time loop; they're putting us in a time loop. (J) Are we in a time loop?

A: Yes.

And

Session on 3 July 1999
Q: (L) Regarding this prophecy of
Nostradamus and Comet Lee, we discovered
that a fellow named Peter Lemesurier went
back to the original editions of the seer's
work and found that a misplaced apostrophe
changed the word 'appeaser' to 'terror' so that
it is NOT the 'Great King of Terror' but the
'Appeaser King' that is connected to the
'seventh month' of 1999. Of course, the
standard interpretations say that whatever it
is, it is going to 'bring back' the 'Great King
of the Mongols,' which they are identifying as
Kublai Khan or Genghis Khan. Could you
comment on this?
A: Comment? How so?
Q: What could an 'appeaser king' imply?
What could it mean?
A: You have the power to define these terms.
Q: (L) Yeah, but there are only so many
hours in the day! But, an 'appeaser' is one
who brings peace or 'pacifies' or 'quiets' by
giving into demands. It can also mean to
'satisfy' or 'relieve.' The only thing that fits in
these terms with 'king' - the only person I can
think of who NEEDS to 'satisfy' or 'relieve'
is Prince Charles, and he has a sort of 'debt'
to pay the British public for the death of
Princess Diana, or so it is perceived. But, the
only way he could be king would be if Queen
Elizabeth dies. So, is this a prediction of the
death of Queen Elizabeth and the ascension
of Charles as king and his repudiation of
Camilla? Am I onto something here?
A: Maybe.
Q: (F) But how would he bring back the 'king
of the Mongols?' (L) I don't know. The 'king
of the Mongols' could be related to having a
harem or something... give us a clue here on
this!
A: No.

I also looked up just the word "Genghis" and it brought up nothing new.

Thanks Gaby
I would also like to take this opportunity to quote one of my favourite quotes of all time:

I am the punishment of God… If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you!” - Genghis Khan
@Gaby
Oh my god!! I just re-read my response to you back then, and realised it could quite easily be taken to mean some kind of thinly veiled threat! You guys here deal with all sorts of dangerous nut jobs seeking to do serious harm - and you don't know me... What was I thinking?!!
I hope you didn't read in any way me giving off negativity toward you, Gaby, but if you did I cant stress enough how sorry I am :oops:

@Gaby
Oh my god!! I just re-read my response to you back then, and realised it could quite easily be taken to mean some kind of thinly veiled threat! You guys here deal with all sorts of dangerous nut jobs seeking to do serious harm - and you don't know me... What was I thinking?!!
I hope you didn't read in any way me giving off negativity toward you, Gaby, but if you did I cant stress enough how sorry I am :oops:
Don't fret about it, BC. It was obvious it was just a quote and not a veiled threat.

Don't worry BlackCartouche, it never crossed my mind that it was a threat. I actually thought that particular quote attributed to the great Khan was very apropos within the context of the historical narrative presented by Weatherford.

Don't fret about it, BC. It was obvious it was just a quote and not a veiled threat.
Don't worry BlackCartouche, it never crossed my mind that it was a threat. I actually thought that particular quote attributed to the great Khan was very apropos within the context of the historical narrative presented by Weatherford.
Thank you, both of you. You don't know how much I'm relieved to hear that.

I'd like to take the opportunity to say: of all the gathering-of-minds out there in the world, whether they be communities online or IRL, bar none have the patience and understanding - and knowing when NOT to take sh!t! - than all you guys here - the mods, admins, ambassadors running this forum -- and I mean NO-ONE!!!

You guys are amazing!

(Joe) Are they really suggesting that this whole radical leftist ideology is going to go to an extreme in Western society?

A: Like the Nazis, they will try.
Perhaps one of the angles will be enforcing "green policies". In another thread I posted
There was a presentation of https://evolutionnews.org/2019/07/leveraging-environmentalism-to-impose-hegemonic-marxism/ with excerpts from an article in the The New Statesman by a British Journalist: Jamas Mason: My manifesto for a post-carbon future
It ends:
It is likely that, given the scale of the endeavour, we will need decisive, centralised state action and ownership. The place for creativity, localism, entrepreneurship and consultation will be in the implementation, not the decision.

[...]The eradication of carbon emissions needs to become the lode star and the animating spirit of the left. The alliances we need to achieve this are not those of classic socialism.

If we get it right, with a transition programme that is both technologically and economically sophisticated, the anti-capitalist left can become hegemonic. Get it wrong and we will become a re-enactment society for the class struggle in a carbon-centric world.

A: That should be obvious by now. The objective, as we have said, was/is to eliminate true Semites from the gene pool.

Q: (L) Well... The question I have - and I'm not sure that I ever really asked it in such a direct way, or if it was ever really answered - is: What is a Semite?

A: Central Asian genetic type formed from two main lines.

Q: (Chu) Which lines?
A: Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens.

Q: (Artemis) Didn't they say that Kantekkians were the ones most filled with light and superpowered energies inside them?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) So they want to get rid of superpowered energy?

A: Yes
In the study below they have analyzed the genetic makeup of the Uyghurs in Xinjiang. The results show they are 25-37% European, East Asian 29-47 %, Siberian 15-17 % and South Asian 12- 20 %.
Genetic History of Xinjiang’s Uyghurs Suggests Bronze Age Multiple-Way Contacts in Eurasia
Qidi Feng, Yan Lu, Xumin Ni, Kai Yuan, Yajun Yang, Xiong Yang, Chang Liu,Haiyi Lou, Zhilin Ning, Yuchen Wang ...
Molecular Biology and Evolution, Volume 34, Issue 10, October 2017, Pages 2572–2582, Genetic History of Xinjiang’s Uyghurs Suggests Bronze Age Multiple-Way Contacts in Eurasia
Published: 08 June 2017
Abstract
The Uyghur people residing in Xinjiang, a territory located in the far west of China and crossed by the Silk Road, are a key ethnic group for understanding the history of human dispersion in Eurasia. Here we assessed the genetic structure and ancestry of 951 Xinjiang’s Uyghurs (XJU) representing 14 geographical subpopulations. We observed a southwest and northeast differentiation within XJU, which was likely shaped jointly by the Tianshan Mountains, which traverses from east to west as a natural barrier, and gene flow from both east and west directions. In XJU, we identified four major ancestral components that were potentially derived from two earlier admixed groups: one from the West, harboring European (25–37%) and South Asian ancestries (12–20%), and the other from the East, with Siberian (15–17%) and East Asian (29–47%) ancestries. By using a newly developed method, MultiWaver, the complex admixture history of XJU was modeled as a two-wave admixture. An ancient wave was dated back to ∼3,750 years ago (ya), which is much earlier than that estimated by previous studies, but fits within the range of dating of mummies that exhibited European features that were discovered in the Tarim basin, which is situated in southern Xinjiang (4,000–2,000 ya); a more recent wave occurred around 750 ya, which is in agreement with the estimate from a recent study using other methods. We unveiled a more complex scenario of ancestral origins and admixture history in XJU than previously reported, which further suggests Bronze Age massive migrations in Eurasia and East-West contacts across the Silk Road.

Back
Top Bottom