Session 15 October 2016

Laura said:
I think it is interesting how many people are hearing or sensing strange nocturnal creatures; perhaps it is a sign of the veil thinning. Maybe they aren't even fully in this reality to be seen? Consider Fabric's hearing of a voice calling his name. Back in the early years of the Cs experiment when I was becoming more aware of the possible reality in which ours is embedded, or from which it extrudes, I had a LOT of high strangeness things in terms of hearing, sensing, being aware of things going on in a reality that I can only describe as "adjacent" with a variable veil between. Things stabilized over time. But, what if the veil of our larger reality is thinning here and there? There certainly are a lot of odd things going on everywhere.

As for the Hillary/Trump thing, it seems hard to grok any rational purpose to bringing Hillary down from inside her own organization; or that it would be permitted by the war hawks or media which are obviously totally behind her. Well, I was thinking back over some things the Cs said and some things that Ra said a long time ago. Cs basically said that the turmoil that was coming was designed to get people to accept totalitarian dominance. Ra said something about it being necessary for the masses to CHOOSE and that the STS have to manipulate acceptance to come out openly. Something along that line, anyway. Maybe somebody can find the passage. So, what if Trump is that totalitarian ruler that the masses have to choose en masse? What if it is Hillary who is the "really bad choice" that is being put up next to Trump to make him look good? Rather than Trump being put next to Hillary to maker HER look good?

I dunno. It just all seems like something very deeply evil is going on.

The idea you felt about "something very deeply evil is going on" has kind of haunted me and I have been searching through the Ra Material trying to find the "masses" choosing being influenced by STS.

The terminology in Ra is kind obfuscated in its' use of language often repeating the word "distortion" so many places that you have come up with a new meaning depending on the context. With that in mind and having difficulty finding a match for your wording I think I found one parallel at least in concept.

I had stepped away from computer for awhile and came to pick up where I left off I realized that the following at least kind of relates to what you were thinking.

This talks about Adolf Hitler and then the next 4D life of all people, Genghis Khan (sounds like Donald a bit or it could be Hillary I suppose if you ignore the gender):

The Law of One said:
Questioner: Can you tell us what happened to Adolf (Hitler)?
Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex known as Adolf is at this time
in an healing process in the middle astral planes of your spherical force field.
This entity was greatly confused and, although aware of the circumstance of
change in vibratory level associated with the cessation of the chemical body
complex, nevertheless, needed a great deal of care.
Questioner: Is there anyone in our history who is commonly known who
went to a fourth-density self-service or negative type of planet or any who
will go there?
Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few
have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up
of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent
infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes
at any time/space during the cycle.
Questioner: Are any of these people known in the history of our planet by
name?
Ra: I am Ra. We will mention a few. The one known as Taras Bulba, the
one known as Genghis Khan, the one known as Rasputin.
Questioner: How did they accomplish this? What was necessary for them to
accomplish this?
Ra: I am Ra. All of the aforementioned entities were aware, through
memory, of Atlantean understandings having to do with the use of the
various centers of mind/body/spirit complex energy influx in attaining the
gateway to intelligent infinity.
Questioner: Did this enable them to do what we refer to as magic? Could
they do paranormal things while they were incarnate?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The first two entities mentioned made little
use of these abilities consciously. However, they were bent single-mindedly
upon service to self, sparing no efforts in personal discipline to double, redouble
and so empower this gateway. The third was a conscious adept and
also spared no effort in the pursuit of service to self.
Questioner: Where are these three entities now?
Ra: I am Ra. These entities are in the dimension known to you as fourth.
Therefore the space/time continua are not compatible. An approximation of
the space/time locus of each would net no actual understanding. Each chose
a fourth-density planet which was dedicated to the pursuit of the
understanding of the Law of One through service to self, one in what you
know as the Orion group, one in what you know as Cassiopeia, one in what
you know as Southern Cross; however, these loci are not satisfactory. We do
not have vocabulary for the geometric calculations necessary for transfer of
this understanding to you.
Questioner: Who went to the Orion group?
Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Genghis Khan.
Questioner: What does he presently do there? What is his job or
occupation?
Ra: I am Ra. This entity serves the Creator in its own way.
Questioner: Is it impossible for you to tell us precisely how he does this
service?
Ra: I am Ra. It is possible for us to speak to this query. However, we use
any chance we may have to reiterate the basic understanding/learning that
all beings serve the Creator.
The one you speak of as Genghis Khan, at present, is incarnate in a physical
light body which has the work of disseminating material of thought control
to those who are what you may call crusaders. He is, as you would term this
entity, a shipping clerk.
Questioner: What do the crusaders do?
Ra: I am Ra. The crusaders move in their chariots to conquer planetary
mind/body/spirit social complexes before they reach the stage of achieving
social memory.

Questioner: At what stage does a planet achieve social memory?
Ra: I am Ra. A mind/body/spirit social complex becomes a social memory
complex when its entire group of entities are of one orientation or seeking.
The group memory lost to the individuals in the roots of the tree of mind
then becomes known to the social complex, thus creating a social memory
complex.
The advantages of this complex are the relative lack of distortion
in understanding the social beingness and the relative lack of distortion in
pursuing the direction of seeking, for all understanding/distortions are
available to the entities of the society.
Questioner: Then we have crusaders from Orion coming to this planet for
mind control purposes. How do they do this?
Ra: I am Ra. As all, they follow the Law of One observing free will. Contact
is made with those who call. Those then upon the planetary sphere act
much as do you to disseminate the attitudes and philosophy of their
particular understanding of the Law of One which is service to self. These
become the elite. Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition
whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their free
will.

Questioner: Can you name any names that may be known on the planet
that are recipients of the crusaders’ efforts?
Ra: I am Ra. I am desirous of being in nonviolation of the free will
distortion. To name those involved in the future of your space/time is to
infringe; thus, we withhold this information. We request your
contemplation of the fruits of the actions of those entities whom you may
observe enjoying the distortion towards power. In this way you may discern
for yourself this information.
We shall not interfere with the, shall we say,
planetary game. It is not central to the harvest.
Questioner: How do the crusaders pass on their concepts to the individuals
on Earth?
Ra: I am Ra. There are two main ways, just as there are two main ways of,
shall we say, polarizing towards service to others. There are those
mind/body/spirit complexes upon your plane who do exercises and perform
disciplines in order to seek contact with sources of information and power
leading to the opening of the gate to intelligent infinity. There are others
whose vibratory complex is such that this gateway is opened and contact
with total service to self with its primal distortion of manipulation of others
is then afforded with little or no difficulty, no training, and no control.
Questioner: What type of information is passed on from the crusaders to
these people?
Ra: I am Ra. The Orion group passes on information concerning the Law
of One with the orientation of service to self.
The information can become
technical just as some in the Confederation, in attempts to aid this planet in
service to others, have provided what you would call technical information.

The technology provided by this group[Orion?] is in the form of various means of
control or manipulation of others to serve the self.

Questioner: Do you mean to say then that some scientists receive technical
information, shall we say, telepathically that comes out then as useable
gadgetry?
Ra: I am Ra. That is correct. However, very positively, as you would call
this distortion, oriented scientists have received information intended to
unlock peaceful means of progress which redounded unto the last echoes of
potential destruction due to further reception of other scientists of a
negative orientation/distortion.
Questioner: Is this how we learned of nuclear energy?[Dirty Bombs?] Was it mixed with
both positive and negative orientation?
Ra: I am Ra. That is correct. The entities responsible for the gathering of
the scientists were of a mixed orientation.
The scientists were
overwhelmingly positive in their orientation. The scientists who followed
their work were of mixed orientation including one extremely negative
entity, as you would term it.
Questioner: Is this extremely negative entity still incarnate on Earth?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

The names may not be meant literally I suppose but it makes it interesting. This longer than I wanted but I thought the details were useful. It seems 4DSTS wants to tamper with our "social memory
complex". :evil: :mad:

I also want to finally say Thank You for another very interesting and insightful session :flowers:

Also a warm hug from me to Alana and Timotheos for the loss of your pup :hug2: I agree with others, that you should not prevent yourselves from having another one which will be right for you as soon as DCM deems it appropriate. I think this may happen some time as soon as you have processed the loss and the lesson coming with it "enough" - especially when it is least expected ;)

To Laura, I am really glad to hear that your leg will finally heal. May it be as speedy as it can be :hug2:

I find the Mothman incident very gruesome. On the streets in the city where I live, a couple of weekends ago, there were drunken people underway, making a lot of noise as mostly. At one instant it sounded like a kind of howling or roaring coming from an otherwordly animal / being. I was lying in bed at that time and noticed this on the border of falling asleep, registering it as strange. This went on for a short moment. But maybe it was nothing unusual and my mind just read it in such a way. However, thought to mention it in the context of this session.

The incident with the killer clowns is gruesome too. I found out in the news, that two incidents happened in my city just during the last three days: In one case a woman on a bike was being shocked and followed by such a clown, and on another one a young student was being threatened with a knife by a horror clown. :scared:

(one article about that in German: _http://www.lvz.de/Nachrichten/Panorama/Immer-mehr-Attacken-von-Horror-Clowns-Erneut-Angriff-in-Leipzig)

As for the tattoos: I always wondered how some people could get something onto their skin which would then stick there forever - marking them forever. And I always perceived people wearing tattoos all over their whole body as really odd, emanating something very aggressive ... DCM knows how many attachments they would have and pass on ...

EDIT: clown incidents added

And some more thoughts regarding the upcoming election: I thought at last, Trump might be the less dangerous candidate of the two because he just may be stupid. But the parallels to Hitler, as stated in this thread, let me re-think my stance. The session was a reminder in this regard, to not underestimate him. And lo and behold, just today I noticed an article at a web portal (which is similar to the German BILD or British SUN, I think), which is named 'The Dark Side of Hillary Clinton'.

(The article is here in German: _http://www.gmx.net/magazine/politik/wahlen/us-wahl/us-wahl-2016-dunkle-hillary-clinton-31972400)

The article talks basically about Clinton's favor for military 'muscle flexing' and her connection to the military and the arms industry. It also mentions her support for the rebels in Syria, how she voted for Iraq war as senator in 2002, and her intervention in Libya. Even her saying 'We came, we saw, he died' is quoted. Also, it is stated that Clinton favored and favors Regime Changes of governments the USA does not deem fitting for their agenda. Thus, her presidency might be one of chaos by more aggression - for the purpose of expanding US power in Asia (and enforcing American hegemony upon the world ever more).

Trump, in opposition, is being portrayed as the infantile, scandalous clown who blunders a lot (as he is being presented by the media and how he represents himself in public). While promising, that he will keep US soldiers away from regions of crisis. Thus, in general, this mainstream article paints Trump in a somewhat more positive ('less dangerous') light. This made me think about this session, and that Trump may be indeed the candidate of 4D STS. His perilousness (or the danger of the plan which may come in effect through his presidency) may be largely underestimated.

EDIT: Better readability.

I had a long post typed up on the Trump/Hillary dilemma, which I lost, but I really have nothing to contribute that hasn't been written piecemeal by other writers. Basically, I see the PTB having a power struggle between Hillary's faction which could be labeled "globalist" and Trump's which could be called "nationalist." The globalist plan for America is to use it as a tool to build a corporate superstate in which countries are dissolved into anonymous zones in a NWO market. The nationalist plan is to make America a more traditional world spanning empire, with a borderless NWO that is essentially an American institution. This can be somewhat evidenced by their campaign slogans. With Hillary we are "stronger together" [as just another principality in the global market] where with Trump we "make America great again" [as the center of the global American empire]. The nationalists resent losing control to the globalists as America was built up from WWII onward; they have a different opinion of how global governance should be maintained. The nationalists spent much of their time in a multipolar world and understand a certain value to diplomacy and political realities where the globalists believe they can dictate everything from their top down solipsistic perception of reality. The globalists have been dominant since the early 70's and simply enhanced and expanded on the momentum that was established by the nationalists. The globalists made a mistake in setting Trump up as controlled opposition, and the nationalists saw it as their last best hope to return from obscurity by discrediting globalist institutions and installing someone who believed in a more nationalistic version of American exceptionalism; they are the patriots who are going to revitalize the American empire. At the level of the Quorum, I don't see where any of this really matters too much, it doesn't change the nature of the farm, just changes the way the cows move around it a little bit, unless 4D STS has an unusual interest in the American presidency for some strange reason. Trump being a member of the weaker faction, will be surrounded by globalists. He will essentially be a lame duck unable to enact any of his policies because most of the government is against him. He won't tolerate it, if he can avoid being taken out, and the only way he can remake America in his image is to enact a sort of populist fascism where he can become a monarch of sorts and "clean house." There may be an intermediate period which is somewhat beneficial for some Americans while the nationalists are rebuilding America like Hitler rebuilt Germany as globalism is rebranded to be more "America first." Ultimately the totalitarianism that would be required to maintain Trump's grip would not be so much different than that being planned by Hillary's globalists, the difference is in the execution, and people may be more inclined to believe in Trump's particular brand of it. I don't know if this is more amenable to 4D goals or not, and as the Cassiopaeans said, there are too many variables to speculate if any of this will even happen.

On the tattoo issue, I've always considered them a bit unnatural and I am usually quite wary of people who have them because they make me uncomfortable. In the past I've tried to ignore or suppress it because I wanted to be tolerant and thought it was some kind of "conservative bias" resulting from growing up in a small town in the American South. Now I wonder if there were some psychic impressions attached to them that I couldn't quite resolve but nevertheless felt. To me tattoos were a form of "branding" and by getting one you were essentially owned by whatever idea that tattoo represented. There are some women who had roses or butterflies which were ok, but I didn't think they really added anything to her body. Most of the time the artwork seems kind of degenerate and not really pretty at all.

I once briefly toyed with the idea of getting a triskelle tattoo in my late teens when I was going through a sort of Celtic phase. My conscious intent was to get the tattoo to identify and align with that energy. In the end, the thought of what it might look like in 40 years and my objection to the thought of being "branded" made me reject the idea.

Very interesting session, especially the matter concerning the expansion of consciousness to access alternate realities. "Walking Between two worlds" as Laura said.
In other words, as expressed the C's in a previous session, because Awareness of Gravity, this transition is allowed who is prepared.

Thanks to the team for the session.

Clinton or Trump? What a dilemma! :evil:

I purposely did not write; which choice, because it is not a choice.
Elections are not a matter of right choice. Elections are an illusion of freedom. (And this applies not only to the United States, but the whole world).

In the elections, we are giving up our freedoms and our rights, and therefore the duties and obligations (obviously some kind of laziness, "my problem go to someone else") to decide on our lives and the lives of our children. This right and our freedom we give to someone (anyone, everyone who managed to get to the end, to vote, corresponding to the purpose and intent), we give our consent.
Coming out to the polls and vote, agree and commit ourselves to listen and obey the commands and laws that will make these persons.
Therefore, the subsequent protests and appeals have no effect, an agreement was made and it should be respected.
I like to say: When the catch in “kolo”, you can not dance the waltz, but you have to hop like everyone else. :)political elections (Example: “kolo” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJjHbkkOLko)

goyacobol said:
It seems 4DSTS wants to tamper with our "social memory
complex".

They do not want to mess things are already entangled:

1. Requires states or kingdoms. (Is that right?)
2. Requires the president, government or king/queen. (Is that right?)
3. It is necessary to give your consent/assent to someone that determines your life. (Is that right?)

Please someone to put a link (SOTT?) Which deals with topic political elections, in general, I'd love to read your thoughts on the subject.

I do not go to the polls for years. I do not know if it has any impact in the real world (perhaps in the energy 4D), or at least have some kind of moral / spiritual solace and I can say to myself: I did not choose you, you do not speak and do not decide for me, and all the bizarre laws (which is more and more) I am not bound to respect.

Thank you for an interesting session.
It is interesting that the discrepancy (mismatch) energy profile of affected puppies.
Also, by reading this session, I wonder how many of us- people living in the good energy profile location?
How are we going to know exactly?

Kika said:
Clinton or Trump? What a dilemma! :evil:

I purposely did not write; which choice, because it is not a choice.
Elections are not a matter of right choice. Elections are an illusion of freedom. (And this applies not only to the United States, but the whole world).

In the elections, we are giving up our freedoms and our rights, and therefore the duties and obligations (obviously some kind of laziness, "my problem go to someone else") to decide on our lives and the lives of our children. This right and our freedom we give to someone (anyone, everyone who managed to get to the end, to vote, corresponding to the purpose and intent), we give our consent.
Coming out to the polls and vote, agree and commit ourselves to listen and obey the commands and laws that will make these persons.
Therefore, the subsequent protests and appeals have no effect, an agreement was made and it should be respected.
I like to say: When the catch in “kolo”, you can not dance the waltz, but you have to hop like everyone else. :)political elections (Example: “kolo” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJjHbkkOLko)

goyacobol said:
It seems 4DSTS wants to tamper with our "social memory
complex".

They do not want to mess things are already entangled:

1. Requires states or kingdoms. (Is that right?)
2. Requires the president, government or king/queen. (Is that right?)
3. It is necessary to give your consent/assent to someone that determines your life. (Is that right?)

Please someone to put a link (SOTT?) Which deals with topic political elections, in general, I'd love to read your thoughts on the subject.

I do not go to the polls for years. I do not know if it has any impact in the real world (perhaps in the energy 4D), or at least have some kind of moral / spiritual solace and I can say to myself: I did not choose you, you do not speak and do not decide for me, and all the bizarre laws (which is more and more) I am not bound to respect.

Kika,

Here are some threads that have been started on the US elections:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,42796.0.html

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,40720.0.html

And there are some good SOTT articles here:

https://www.sott.net/article/331770-US-Elections-and-the-Bogus-Left-Right-Paradigm

https://www.sott.net/article/331800-Rigged-and-Stolen-Elections-Are-An-American-Tradition

https://www.sott.net/article/330838-Thinking-of-participating-in-the-holy-sacrament-of-voting My personal favorite.

==========================================================================
I think the 3 points you list make it even easier for 4D/PTB to control and direct us for their convenience.

Thank you for another very interesting session! :flowers:

The info on dogs is quite useful, since we have 5 dogs and they all are mutts or Heinz 57. I didn't plan to have so many dogs at once, but it happened and now there is nobody around me whom I could trust and give some of my dogs for adoption. One of our dogs, the smallest one, is (as I found out with time) quite antisocial towards other our dogs, so we can never leave all of them off chain simultaneously.

A very interesting info on Clinton-Trump confrontation. I thought the forces behind Clinton are pushing her forward now to bring her down later, right after the inauguration, due to her illness, to clear the stage for her vice president. It's good to know the Podesta e-mail leaks are inside work.

A small question about crystals (I apologize if this thread is not a proper place for it). I'm actually away from home and I took only three of four crystals with me. I left home the home protection crystal, so it will hopefully protect my kids and the house during my absence that will last about a month. Is it OK or I should rather take all four crystals with me to be able to regularly re-energize all of them?

Chacara said:
A small question about crystals (I apologize if this thread is not a proper place for it). I'm actually away from home and I took only three of four crystals with me. I left home the home protection crystal, so it will hopefully protect my kids and the house during my absence that will last about a month. Is it OK or I should rather take all four crystals with me to be able to regularly re-energize all of them?
FWIW my home and water crystal, and dream stone always stay at home. I only take my personal one with me if I'm away from home. You could always picture them in your mind and hold the intention that you are speaking/singing to them all in the morning/evening despite your physical location.

lainey said:
Chacara said:
FWIW my home and water crystal, and dream stone always stay at home. I only take my personal one with me if I'm away from home. You could always picture them in your mind and hold the intention that you are speaking/singing to them all in the morning/evening despite your physical location.

Yeah, since intention seems to be paramount, it can be possible to just hold the image of the crystals in mind and recite or sing to them that way. I do that when I can't put all of them together in front of me for the purpose. Also, I hold the idea of the network/Cass Crystal Connection project all being connected in mind. If your mind is in a state of clarity, it probably works for the purposes of reciting and singing to the crystals, intent being the key. Or so I think.

SeekinTruth said:
lainey said:
Chacara said:

Yeah, since intention seems to be paramount, it can be possible to just hold the image of the crystals in mind and recite or sing to them that way. I do that when I can't put all of them together in front of me for the purpose. Also, I hold the idea of the network/Cass Crystal Connection project all being connected in mind. If your mind is in a state of clarity, it probably works for the purposes of reciting and singing to the crystals, intent being the key. Or so I think.

It is fine to leave them at home while away. The main purpose of singing and reciting to them is for YOU to get in tune, not to charge or re-charge the crystals. That is to say, if everyone is doing it, it produces frequency resonance. That feeds through the crystals to each and every member of the network.

Laura said:
I think it is interesting how many people are hearing or sensing strange nocturnal creatures; perhaps it is a sign of the veil thinning. Maybe they aren't even fully in this reality to be seen? Consider Fabric's hearing of a voice calling his name. Back in the early years of the Cs experiment when I was becoming more aware of the possible reality in which ours is embedded, or from which it extrudes, I had a LOT of high strangeness things in terms of hearing, sensing, being aware of things going on in a reality that I can only describe as "adjacent" with a variable veil between. Things stabilized over time. But, what if the veil of our larger reality is thinning here and there? There certainly are a lot of odd things going on everywhere.

I dunno. It just all seems like something very deeply evil is going on.

Perhaps this has been discussed elsewhere but, regarding the thinning of the veil and the evil things going on. I can't help but notice the crazy behavior that human beings have had lately. Take a look at the Society's Child section SOTT and everyday there's some form of truly bizarre beyond barbaric behavior. Really shocking criminal acts that seem to have no other reason for being other than the senseless and shocking act itself.

The reason i mention this is to bring attention to an idea that occurs to me. Perhaps this thinning of the veil causes certain ease of access to certain attachments that might be looking to feed off the energy generated by senseless acts. And not the human disembodied accidental attachments like Dr. Baldwin would mention in his book Thirty Years Among the dead. But even, and I might be off, trans-dimensional disembodied entities that have never been human, or human from our own species and history.

I remember the Cs saying at some point that the arrival of the Wave (on earth) was a congregation of sorts, of a large number of entities gathering around for their own purposes. And perhaps all of the evilness becoming so apparent in our world might be an expression of this gathering having an influence in human life on earth?

just my two cents.

I was explaining the dynastic cycle and the dragons (comets) that come about the end of a cycle and I had a confusing time loop come up.

We have the cycles, coming up to where corruption is rampant. Then the comets come and clean house, for the birth of a new cycle.

It's been known that there is a 7200 year cycle with 3600 and 1800 year mini cycles as found in history / ice cores etc.

There's a set cycle of time when the Oort Cloud brings swarms of comets into our area. That is set in time.
However, somehow humanity mirrors this at the right time- becomes corrupt and brings its own destruction.

That was kind of confusing. If societies brought it upon them, how did it time with these cycles? Coincidence? I don't think so...

Remember the experiments on humans with electromagnetism? They could get people to go crazy in an isolated room, messing with the electrical fields.
Same for animals who can sense a storm or earthquake before it happens (due to electrical/magnetic changes).

The electric universe theory states that the universe is NOT electrically neutral. Bodies have charges and discharges in interactions with other bodies.

So, if this cycle comes about and brings electrical (and in result magnetic and ?gravitational? changes), the cycle itself could be inducing this chinese dynastic cycle! So, perhaps it's the environment that allows for this manipulation and corruption to build up and come to the boiling point as it has and will happen.

I don't see how it connects to the 309,000 year grand cycle though. But what a thought, that the cometary cycle could be the cause of the growing insanity and disconnect in this world! Like the movie Inception has kicks to exit dreams, could this cycle be a "kick" out of this dream we call 3d for those aware and listening?

Back
Top Bottom