Session 15 October 2016

Divide By Zero said:
Richard S said:
Divide by Zero said:
I was also thinking that tattoos create a psychological feedback loop. Let's say you have a highly visible tattoo. In interacting with people, they might act differently towards you, which makes you act different (as we are social beings). In turn your personality fits how you were treated.

Since there are lots of reasons people get tattoos and also lots of possible interactions with other people because of these tattoos, this idea may be relevant in many cases. It does not answer the question which was asked, which was "how could tattoos attract entities?"

It's just that using the terms entities, etc, seem too hard to verify and might be some sort of C's codeword for subconscious programs.

We have been told that the Spirit World is a Jungle. That it contains dangers that make our Earthly jungles pale in comparison. Why would the C's be using 'codewords' for subconscious programs when they could simply tell us it is that? For sure, it is pretty difficult to 'verify' that there are indeed malignant entities in the Spirit World, and of course, the materialist view is that such things are totally impossible. In the materialist view of the world the C's themselves are impossible. Yet, we get messages from them, and they tell us there are many things we can not usually see or be aware of.

Granted, there is no "proof" of the existence of 'entities', but most of us here are keeping an open mind regarding things like this.

I think in terms of information theory, that both STS and STO are a probability of the future, with the C's being a result of the STO branch. I'm reminded of the loop in Interstellar where he is the being that sends the message to himself in the "past".

Maybe everything happens everytime and as colinear consciousness units tuning into FRV, we are directing the probability towards that branch, while the majority on earth chooses to go the "default" most probable route- STS domination.

Codewords because they can only say what we are ready to hear. In the past they have said things in different aspects which later on Laura found out to be quite normal, but was hidden by modern day politics, history, science.
If we look at the Interstellar example, the whole "information" could not be passed down, sort of like a grandfather paradox but milder- if you knew what you would do, would you do it?
Same with Gurdjieff, who wrote in energies, hydrogens but later on it connects with psychology. It also happened in science, where it was thought that space was filled with ether, or the swamps killed people because of evil spirits (later to be found to be Hydrogen Sulfide). Sadly, science as it is today does not seem like it wants to look into things beyond it's own beliefs (which is counter the original idea of science).

I keep getting the feeling that STS doesn't work outside us but through channels within our own lack of awareness (blind superstition). I've been slowly reading The Believing Brain by Michael Shermer and so far the connections with how our brains interpret and "color" reality explains a lot of these things that seem to be out of our control are tricks that come about from evolution, which in itself has been said to be STS influenced (subjective thinking helps survival in a world that values it, and so on). Honestly, I was expecting this book to be a blind refutation of anything out of the ordinary, but so far he has been quite scientific (the good kind, haha) about it!

Divide By Zero,

I am not sure why you posted this as being related to tattoos but it is interesting. It reminds me that the Cs did mention the value of some movies. You mention the movie Interstellar which I haven't seen but I gather there is a "time" travel element in there somewhere?

Here is a Cs session that indicates they have had some influence in "some" creative inspiration for movies. It was after comments about the Wizard of Oz:

Session 2 November 1994
Q: (V) Have you inspired other movies we could watch?
A: We have but different meanings and subjects.
Q: (V) Is cocoon one of yours?
A: No. Hollywood.

So we can see they admit inspiration for some movies but we don't know which movies are their inspiration unless we ask. With that in mind there are other places about the creative arts that they seem to indicate that we are sometimes being "guided" influenced by either STS or STO levels.

This is just my own speculation but maybe you are on to something in the bolded part about our part in "directing the probability towards that branch" [STO?] by tuning into a different FRV. :huh:

Goyacobol,
Yes there is time travel involved, but with a twist- a timeless state which can 'tune' into a time/place. I didn't mean it to be a spoiler, but it adds to the ideas that the C's are us in the future and how could that work - and it's limitations (free will has to be respected based on belief/expectation?).

When I think of the future and how the C's themselves cannot pin point a prediction, it might be like many of the phenomena- a probability of things coming in and out of existence. Perhaps 4d is a state where probability is more fluid. Ark wrote a great article on this dealing with the paradoxes of time travel and information:
http://quantumfuture.net/quantum_future/pm1.htm#I1

About OZ and other movies:
The C's did mention Thor's Pantheum which goes into movies being influenced from above.
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34958.msg497189.html#msg497189

Perhaps Tattoos that link to archetypes link one to that specific "probability", much like cultures bring upon themselves destruction via bad deeds (story of Odysseus and the Chinese Dynastic Cycle). As others have said, this tattoo could be linking/bonding someone to a specific energy- which I feel is related to the archetypes (they were sort of characterized as gods before, right?)

In terms of STS higher energies influencing/controlling us, the sott radio interview with Jacobs gave me a clue. He said that abductions ended when the people got angry. It seems like as long as we accept the twisting of free will and not listen to our own emotions and logic, we are food. It is much like people who know that the PTB are corrupt, but yet accept that as normal and willingly believe and fight for lies. More and more, the importance of separating lies from truth- without and within- seems like the battle of STS vs STO on this level is fought in us. I refuse to think that STS can just jump in and do whatever they want to us, if we are headed in that direction to fight back (FRV?) in any way we can, no matter how small. I'm reminded of a session where the C's told Laura how there was a sort of automatic protection that emanated from her pushing STS away from being able to manipulate her. There was also a session where they were asking how many times each person was abducted. Laura had a lower number and they asked why. The C's said that she fights back. So, maybe fighting against this insanity- having a clue as to what is fair and respects free will, by practicing it with others and ourselves- is what exactly creates this "glowing coat of awareness" that STS can no longer eat/penetrate?

Concerning the possibility of Trump being the next Hitler.

Besides his outspoken support on Israel, he also said:

Iran is the biggest sponsor of terrorism around the world. And we will work to dismantle that reach.

What if Iran get's the blame of the ''dirty'' nukes?

1. It justifies going to war and striking back with unconventional weapons.

2. It weakens Iran (possible retreat 60.000 ground troops) in Syria which strengthen the terrorists. (a way of trying to safe their regime chance in Syria)

3. One enemy more of Israel taken out.

I know that attacking Iran was considered catastrophic in the long run for the US and Israel in the region. But difference is here that attacking with unconventional weapons (strategic nuclear weapons) chances the dynamic from previous plans.

Iran is an observer in the shanghai cooperation. (Russian/Chinese military alliance) Not an active member. So nobody is legally obliged to help Iran out. But they are part of the 4+1 coalition, so who knows if someone will come help them out.

I mean if anything catastrophic happens in the World. Most of the time we only have to look who Israel wants to destroy. And they are hellbent on the destruction of Iran.

loreta said:
Every dog comes to our lives for a reason, I think so. The time they are with us is the time they are with us. There is always a lesson with a dog. The dog can last one day, 6 months, 7 years. When his time is done he leaves, because the dog is old or because he has an accident. And somewhere we have to accept this. That's the lesson, maybe.
I was thinking about this last night.
I think one of the biggest lesson dogs ( or cats for that matter) bring us is to face the fact that death is always sitting on our shoulder. We tend to forget this so easily and our pets lives seem to be even more fragile then ours.

Yeah, bjorn, when it became obvious that Trump bows to Israel as much as Killary many months ago, I started doubting that he's such a thorn in the side of the Powers That Be. Up to that point, it was his sickening narcissistic personality, xenophobic rhetoric and dirty business background/many bankruptcies, etc. that made me unable to take anything coming out of the presidential elections seriously - besides I've stopped taking the U.S. election farce seriously in general decades ago. But the Israel demands being ALL met by Trump really tells us all we need to know....

SeekinTruth said:
Yeah, bjorn, when it became obvious that Trump bows to Israel as much as Killary many months ago, I started doubting that he's such a thorn in the side of the Powers That Be. Up to that point, it was his sickening narcissistic personality, xenophobic rhetoric and dirty business background/many bankruptcies, etc. that made me unable to take anything coming out of the presidential elections seriously - besides I've stopped taking the U.S. election farce seriously in general decades ago. But the Israel demands being ALL met by Trump really tells us all we need to know....

My dislike for Hillary made me 'like' Trump in a way, especially when he rightfully and objectively attacks her. I would never vote for the guy. But it blinds me. Thinking about it more, Trump acting all ego maniacal is a relevent flag. Especially when you place all of his traits together.

The only thing that makes it tricky to spot is because Trump is basically Hitler without foreplay. The Police state and camps are already in place.

Trump said a 100 terrible things. And people will forgive him for that because sometimes he attacks the Establishment.

If Trump is controlled opposition, and Hillary was set up to fail. I have to admit that the PTB know how to give a show.

Timótheos said:
Nienna said:
I am so sorry to see what happened to Buddy, Timótheos and Alana. But, there are some interesting things that have uncovered thanks to the Cs because of this. It doesn't lessen the hurt, though. Big hugs to both of you. Don't let this stop you from getting a more compatible pup, though.

Thanks Nienna and everyone for your thoughts. Buddy was a good boy and we became quite attached to him over the short time he was with us. He was a beautiful dog, with a strong personality no doubt, but with no hint of aggression towards humans. He was very friendly towards everyone and I loved that about him.

He was certainly single-minded at times, especially if he caught a scent of something under the ground and he would dig for hours. We spent a lot of time with his training and taking him for long walks which we all really enjoyed. In the end he showed some good progress, beginning to learn several simple commands like sit, come, stay, down, leave it, and fetch.

What is distressing is the thought that it was because of our mismatched frequencies that resulted in his untimely passing. He was only 6 months old and I wonder what kind of long and happy life he might have had if his was paired with a more suitable family. It goes to show how a lack of awareness can quickly turn to disaster and we must bear responsibility for that.

And after thinking on it some, we've decided to put aside any efforts to search for a new puppy at this time.

Dear Alana and Timótheos,

I've been thinking of the loss of buddy, and I also know that both your caring and compassion are of a frequency unto its own. This is hard, and harder for such a young pup that you had with such joy. I've never lost a pup, and yet I've had to say goodbye to many dogs in life. This makes me think about that and what I could have done differently as you have been agonizing over. What you did do is give this 2d creature a home, and you gave it caring and love, which is timeless. Take some comfort in that if you can and be easy on yourselves. As has been said by others, you will know when the time is right when another 2d walks into your life. :hug2:

On the topic of tattoos, couldn't they work like Reiki? I mean not exactly but you're tracing symbols and designs of all sorts and imprinting them basically permanently on yourself. Why can't that symbol, similarly to Reiki, accidentally represent and attract energies or entities? Reiki is not the only symbols that have effects, it's just a small subset of a symbolic alphabet that we know generally little about. For example, Laura talked about corrupted (often inverted) Reiki symbols potentially having negative effects. Would you want someone practicing Reiki but with corrupted or random symbols on you? Sounds like a bad idea. Tattoos are basically an "random" Reiki from my perspective - never know what patterns will have energetic associations and what those associations will do to you when interpreted by other density beings or energy itself. Better safe than sorry!

SAO said:
On the topic of tattoos, couldn't they work like Reiki? I mean not exactly but you're tracing symbols and designs of all sorts and imprinting them basically permanently on yourself. Why can't that symbol, similarly to Reiki, accidentally represent and attract energies or entities? Reiki is not the only symbols that have effects, it's just a small subset of a symbolic alphabet that we know generally little about. For example, Laura talked about corrupted (often inverted) Reiki symbols potentially having negative effects. Would you want someone practicing Reiki but with corrupted or random symbols on you? Sounds like a bad idea. Tattoos are basically an "random" Reiki from my perspective - never know what patterns will have energetic associations and what those associations will do to you when interpreted by other density beings or energy itself. Better safe than sorry!

SAO, I was thinking the same thing. My son and daughter-in-law have tattoos so I don't want to scare anyone who has them already unnecessarily but it does make me wonder about such implications. And the post about the heavy metals in the ink is disturbing too.

Thank you so much Laura and Crew for this session

Laura said:
As for the Hillary/Trump thing, it seems hard to grok any rational purpose to bringing Hillary down from inside her own organization; or that it would be permitted by the war hawks or media which are obviously totally behind her. Well, I was thinking back over some things the Cs said and some things that Ra said a long time ago. Cs basically said that the turmoil that was coming was designed to get people to accept totalitarian dominance. Ra said something about it being necessary for the masses to CHOOSE and that the STS have to manipulate acceptance to come out openly. Something along that line, anyway. Maybe somebody can find the passage. So, what if Trump is that totalitarian ruler that the masses have to choose en masse? What if it is Hillary who is the "really bad choice" that is being put up next to Trump to make him look good? Rather than Trump being put next to Hillary to maker HER look good?

I dunno. It just all seems like something very deeply evil is going on.

Previously I thought Killlary will stop at nothing to become President, and death seems to follow her everywhere she goes. But it is another piece of the puzzle:
Julian Assange who published a mass of data on criminal activity Hillary, and unlike those who got in her way are dead, https://www.sott.net/article/326237-33-of-the-most-intriguing-cases-on-the-Clinton-Death-List he's still alive.
And now Trump uses him in a campaign "against" Clinton, it looks like Assange and Trump on same team, and everything was prepared in advance.

Pashalis said:
Laura said:
Eboard10 said:
Laura said:
As for the Hillary/Trump thing, it seems hard to grok any rational purpose to bringing Hillary down from inside her own organization; or that it would be permitted by the war hawks or media which are obviously totally behind her. Well, I was thinking back over some things the Cs said and some things that Ra said a long time ago. Cs basically said that the turmoil that was coming was designed to get people to accept totalitarian dominance. Ra said something about it being necessary for the masses to CHOOSE and that the STS have to manipulate acceptance to come out openly. Something along that line, anyway. Maybe somebody can find the passage. So, what if Trump is that totalitarian ruler that the masses have to choose en masse? What if it is Hillary who is the "really bad choice" that is being put up next to Trump to make him look good? Rather than Trump being put next to Hillary to maker HER look good?

I dunno. It just all seems like something very deeply evil is going on.

Yes, it's hard to see it that way when the mainstream media keeps on demonising Trump so much. The only way I see them supporting Trump is that his overt personality and straightforward talk about "delicate" topics will drive a lot of media attention which can add to all the current distractions and let the players behind the scenes continue with their imperialistic plans, or so they think. Maybe the war hawks still prefer Hillary to win but think that if Trump were to become the next President they can keep him in line by blackmailing him if necessary. Just a thought.
Well, I thought about that awhile and since the whole country is pretty disgusted with the PTB, maybe this is the way that 4D STS has planned it? Maybe it's like Protocol 12 about the press, only here about politics: they create the opposition that appears in all ways to be legit, but in fact, is just as controlled as the ones we know about.

I don't know if I made that entirely clear, I just don't think that Trump is as much of a thorn in their flesh as they make him out to be. And if the masses, of their own free will, elect him, knowing everything about him that we know, they they have ASKED for whatever comes afterward: blatant fascism, possibly rule by fiat.
[...]
So from my standpoint, the best approach is to watch that election show from a position, as detached as possible from the outside, as a sort of experience or experiment of mass indoctrination of people and to make sure that I don't fall for it as well, since in the end what is at stake probably is my conscience, sanity and soul. Probably also the lives of many innocent people are at stake as well. So I really can't and won't support, or get lured into, that trap.

Regarding watching the election show with a detached mindset, and as the complications of the plot reaches the level of plot twists used in films and novels, I decided to look it up and some of the following twists seem to have parallels in the present campaign.
The Wikipedia has (all the quotes are from the same entry, just broken up for convenience):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plot_twist said:
"Plot twist
A plot twist is a radical change in the expected direction or outcome of the plot of a novel, film, television series, comic, video game, or other work of narrative.[1] It is a common practice in narration used to keep the interest of an audience, usually surprising them with a revelation. Some "twists" are foreshadowed.

When a plot twist happens near the end of a story, especially if it changes one's view of the preceding events, it is known as a surprise ending.[2] Sometimes people use a plot twist to describe a sudden change of a situation in real life.
[...]
There have been plenty of surprises, and for the bookmakers it would be a sur-price if Hillary Clinton looses http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/18/bookmakers-pay-out-over-800000-on-hillary-clinton-winning-us-ele/ said:
Irish bookmakers Paddy Power are paying out to customers who backed Hillary Clinton to win the US election, three weeks before Americans go to the polls.

The bookmakers are paying out over £800,000, gambling on Donald Trump’s election campaign being all but finished.

Other bookmakers all make Mrs Clinton the strong favourite.

False protagonist
A method used to undermine the expectations of the audience is the false protagonist. It involves presenting a character at the start of the film as the main character, but then disposing of this character, usually killing them – a device known as a red herring."[...]
If Hillary was all the time a disposable character and somebody else was supported to really win then there is a case of false protagonist.

Anagnorisis
Anagnorisis, or discovery, is the protagonist's sudden recognition of their own or another character's true identity or nature.[6] Through this technique, previously unforeseen character information is revealed. A notable example of anagnorisis occurs in Oedipus Rex: Oedipus kills his father and marries his mother in ignorance, learning the truth only toward the climax of the play.[7]
[...]
Flashback
Flashback, or analepsis, is a sudden, vivid reversion to a past event.[10] It is used to surprise the reader with previously unknown information that provides the answer to a mystery, places a character in a different light, or reveals the reason for a previously inexplicable action.
[...]
I am not sure what to say about the first one, the anagnorisis type of twist plot, although previously unforseen character information has come out about both Killary and Trump. One could hold that the various discovered or released videos, mails and leaks about past deeds and scandals more fit the flashback type of plot twist.
Unreliable narrator
An unreliable narrator twists the ending by revealing, almost always at the end of the narrative, that the narrator has manipulated or fabricated the preceding story, thus forcing the reader to question their prior assumptions about the text.[11] [...]
There is evidence that the narrators of many media outlets are not reliable. Some spectators who have found out might have changed their position.

Peripeteia
Peripeteia is a sudden reversal of the protagonist's fortune, whether for good or ill, that emerges naturally from the character's circumstances.[13] Unlike the deus ex machina device, peripeteia must be logical within the frame of the story. An example of a reversal for ill would be Agamemnon's sudden murder at the hands of his wife Clytemnestra in Aeschylus'
[...]
Peripeteia? Would it be fair to say that the healthproblems and the resulting setback for the campaign that Killary has suffered during the later parts of the campaign could be labled a case of Peripeteia?
Deus ex machina
Deus ex machina is a Latin term meaning "god out of the machine." It refers to an unexpected, artificial or improbable character, device or event introduced suddenly in a work of fiction to resolve a situation or untangle a plot.[14] In Ancient Greek theater, the "deus ex machina" ('ἀπὸ μηχανῆς θεός') was the character of a Greek god literally brought onto the stage via a crane (μηχανῆς—mechanes), after which a seemingly insoluble problem is brought to a satisfactory resolution by the god's will.
[...]
Some archetypical traits are displayed. There is no "Deus ex Machina" at the very most in campaign advertisements.
Poetic justice
Poetic justice is a literary device in which virtue is ultimately rewarded or vice punished in such a way that the reward or punishment has a logical connection to the deed.[15] In modern literature, this device is often used to create an ironic twist of fate in which the villain gets caught up in his/her own trap.
[...]
Killary is possibly closests to be subject to poetic justice, but the race is not yet over.
Red herring
A red herring is a false clue intended to lead investigators toward an incorrect solution.[17] This device usually appears in detective novels and mystery fiction. The red herring is a type of misdirection, a device intended to distract the protagonist, and by extension the reader, away from the correct answer or from the site of pertinent clues or action.
[...]
The whole election two party, two candidate business could be seen as an example of a red herring to direct the attention of the spectator away from what else is going on in the world, the messages of other candidates, like those of Jill Stein for instance.
In medias res
In medias res (Latin for "into the middle of things") is a literary technique in which narrative proceeds from the middle of the story rather than its beginning.[18] Information such as characterization, setting, and motive is revealed through a series of flashbacks. This technique creates a twist when the cause for the inciting incident is not revealed until the climax.
[...]
Besides what I have already commented under flashbacks, I have nothing to add.
Non-linear narrative
A non-linear narrative works by revealing plot and character in non-chronological order.[19] This technique requires the reader to attempt to piece together the timeline in order to fully understand the story. A twist ending can occur as the result of information that is held until the climax and which places characters or events in a different perspective. Some of the earliest known uses of non-linear story telling occur in The Odyssey, a work that is largely told in flashback via the narrator Odysseus.
[...]
One could maintain that the existence of various "forecasts" from both present day and long ago adds to the complexity of a spectator trying to interpret where on the timeline the story is, while taking into account that the timeline is not fixed.
Reverse chronology
Reverse chronology works by revealing the plot in reverse order, i.e., from final event to initial event.[22] Unlike chronological storylines, which progress through causes before reaching a final effect, reverse chronological storylines reveal the final effect before tracing the causes leading up to it; therefore, the initial cause represents a "twist ending".
[..]
This one could be related to the non-linear narrative.

When using a framework such as items from the list of plot twists, usually meant for fiction, for a new case which is not fiction, there is a possibility of over interpreting. The reader will decide.

marek760 said:
Previously I thought Killlary will stop at nothing to become President, and death seems to follow her everywhere she goes. But it is another piece of the puzzle:
Julian Assange who published a mass of data on criminal activity Hillary, and unlike those who got in her way are dead, https://www.sott.net/article/326237-33-of-the-most-intriguing-cases-on-the-Clinton-Death-List he's still alive.
And now Trump uses him in a campaign "against" Clinton, it looks like Assange and Trump on same team, and everything was prepared in advance.

I don't know about Assange and Trump being on the same team, but it definitely looks like Clinton isn't the only one being targeted by those behind the curtain. Are certain factions trying to discredit her because they actually want Trump to win or are they just using these leaks to blackmail her for when she would become President? The Cs pointed out in a previous session (see below) that Wikileaks was co-opted not long after being formed and the mere fact that they are given all this information and that the MSM is spreading it should make us ponder about whether there is more to it than what meets the eye.

It might also be that 4D STS forces are steering the game in a different direction than what the PTB had initially envisaged and they are trying to accelerate their plans by using Trump to herd the population into accepting a fascist state of sorts with the help of "dirty nukes" and more terror attacks. It's only speculation at this point but it does look like there are some sinister workings at play at multiple levels.

Session 12 December 2010

Q: (L) Our next question is about Julian Assange and Wikileaks. Is Wikileaks what it presents itself to be? A grassroots, document leaking organization formed by a bunch of activist hackers and so forth?

A: It was briefly.

Q: (L) You say it was briefly; that means it was probably co-opted fairly early on. So, can you tell us if Julian Assange is an agent?

A: This is a question that you have already answered.

Q: (L) What I mean is, is he consciously an agent?

A: To some extent, yes. But remember programming of both the human and 4D varieties.

Q: (Perceval) Is it true that he had that meeting with the Israelis to agree that he would not release damaging documents about them?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And what is the objective of this Sideshow?

A: You guessed it this afternoon; preparation to accept global control. Or so it is planned.

Eboard10 said:
marek760 said:

I don't know about Assange and Trump being on the same team, but it definitely looks like Clinton isn't the only one being targeted by those behind the curtain. Are certain factions trying to discredit her because they actually want Trump to win or are they just using these leaks to blackmail her for when she would become President? The Cs pointed out in a previous session (see below) that Wikileaks was co-opted not long after being formed and the mere fact that they are given all this information and that the MSM is spreading it should make us ponder about whether there is more to it than what meets the eye.

It might also be that 4D STS forces are steering the game in a different direction than what the PTB had initially envisaged and they are trying to accelerate their plans by using Trump to herd the population into accepting a fascist state of sorts with the help of "dirty nukes" and more terror attacks. It's only speculation at this point but it does look like there are some sinister workings at play at multiple levels.

Session 12 December 2010

Q: (L) Our next question is about Julian Assange and Wikileaks. Is Wikileaks what it presents itself to be? A grassroots, document leaking organization formed by a bunch of activist hackers and so forth?

A: It was briefly.

Q: (L) You say it was briefly; that means it was probably co-opted fairly early on. So, can you tell us if Julian Assange is an agent?

A: This is a question that you have already answered.

Q: (L) What I mean is, is he consciously an agent?

A: To some extent, yes. But remember programming of both the human and 4D varieties.

Q: (Perceval) Is it true that he had that meeting with the Israelis to agree that he would not release damaging documents about them?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And what is the objective of this Sideshow?

A: You guessed it this afternoon; preparation to accept global control. Or so it is planned.

I hadn't paid attention to this at the time but now it makes a whole lot more sense.
I wondered why the WikiLeaks site has such a sophisticated search engine and is still so freely accessible. It seems many at multiple levels is being played by 4DSTS. :/

Back
Top Bottom