Session 10 February 2018

Hello BlackCartouche,

You are right about ‘Great soul’ mean person’s accomplishment in this density but seems Jordan Peterson’s motive or desire is helping humanity. So, we perceived him as STO candidate.
But, Genghis Khan’s achievement come from ‘brutally’ that conquer, massacres, etc...
So, I understand he went to 4th density STS Realm.
Hi Kay

I use Genghis Khan as an extremity to drive home my point. I don't doubt he went to 4D STS Realm, and Jordan Peterson may well be an STO Candidate. I don't think the C's gave JP his props as SlipNet suggests... Or, even, perhaps Joe was hoping for?

Q: (Joe) Does he fit at least part of the profile for their long-prophesied, "Help is on the way"? At least part of it?

A: Partly. But we have something a bit more dramatic in mind

"Partly" is highly variable... It could be only 0.1% of help prophesied.
As a Christian 800 years ago "Partly" in this context could well be applied to Genghis Khan as an answering to prayers of West Christendom - with the Mongol hordes duly nobbling the Islamic Caliphates.

I feel the C's aren't as enthused over JP as maybe we would like them to be. When they are 'enthused' about someone/something when in short bite-size 'thrift' type response-mode, they tend to replace the standard 'stop'(.) with an exclamation-mark(!)... Yet they did not do so with "Great soul." - though they used exclamations elsewhere the same session.

I agree. "Great" is very open, probably to preserve people's Free Will in regards to this question. What remains is to study the 'fruits' of his labor, and at least for me personally, I appreciate greatly what he's doing.
He is certainly a "Great" thinker!

(Pierre) Retro PK?

(Ark) Yes, retro PK. Can it happen?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So there is no time.

(Ark) No time? For questioning? [laughter]

(L) No, the retro PK violates time or something.

(Ark) Yeah. So, there is a theory which talks about wave functions. So all possibilities are open until a consciousness chooses to collapse the wave the way it is. So, until this person was hearing the sounds, it was not yet recorded - even it was supposedly recorded already. There were still possibilities of being recorded this way or that way. And this person collapses the possibilities into one thing. Is it the approximate way?

A: Bingo! Is the cat alive or dead?

Q: (Joe) In that experiment, the random numbers generated noises on a tape without anybody hearing it, right?

(Ark) Yeah. No one was listening

The problem of Retro-PK, or what could also be colloquially referred to as "changing the past", is an interesting challenge to consider.

I would offer, every tone recording is being heard omnipresently throughout time and space. This allows for all possibilities.

I myself have changed the past.

When my dad was dying, i lifted him and cracked a rib. I was listening to conflicted nurses advising me as I leant over to move him. I'm strong, but not strong enough to hold a 175 lb man in the air at arms reach forever while deliberations continue uncertainly. With heartfelt, sincere and atoning desire to assume a confident role leading, as the man of the family, I enlisted the help of my 'eagles' to heal him.

When I returned to the room, he claimed an angel had appeared and made his pain go away. From this I deduce the past can be changed.

When we learn the pertinent lesson inside ourselves, the drama doesn't need to be expressed outward physically anymore. He remembers being hurt, then feeling better. Seth allows for such when he says when we heal we actually turn the cells back in time.

So we occupy several probabilities at once.

The keys move around the house, appearing in different locations. The keys are always there. What frequency am I attuned to? The one where they are here, or there? (what is the meaning for me? why am I in this or that one?)

Can we remember the transition between probabilities? Perhaps by remembering our attention was attended by a sence of distraction, a telltale characteristic of such shifts.

Add the presence of conscious self-awareness to the transition, and realizing we CONSCOUSLY occupy all points in space and time(if we conscously experienced in coalescing our souls, again as seth says, through transcendental anguish). Then add Mom's non-anticipatory will. Imagine the posibilites. Just trust yourself. Earn your self respect through personal responsibility and stop living in a fantacy world of projected self image.

What are the implications? I'm becomming a truck driver. Trust me, that is as miraculous and harder even than bending time and space. Boy to Man.

this vies for the best transcript yet. So much here to meditate on. Awesome Laura, C's, gals and broskies!

I agree with the thoughts above. He's a smart man giving his all to achieve his aim, but he nevertheless has some blind spots; for instance where is his knowledge re UFO's/hyperdimensional theory, Ponerology and also you can bung in Rothschild Zionism/Globalism to add to that too. However I still consider his work made available to be of great value and worth thinking over, whether you 100% agree with him or not. Heck, I never 100% agree with anyone or anything.

BlackCartouche said:
Mikey said:
I agree. "Great" is very open, probably to preserve people's Free Will in regards to this question. What remains is to study the 'fruits' of his labor, and at least for me personally, I appreciate greatly what he's doing.
He is certainly a "Great" thinker!
I think that "great" was intended in the context of how an average modern day well-adjusted person would categorize somebody against the backdrop of a degenerating society. From a 6D perspective, a great soul is probably some kind of timeless omnipresent sage who can project itself into thousands of bodies simultaneously across time and space, dream up new dimensions during "trances," and create star systems just by thinking about it. If that is the yardstick, then none of us are very impressive, or really worthy of paying much mind to. From the perspective of his audience, people who I think really need him, he's pretty good. I'll put it this way, if I was some modern day Lot tasked with collecting righteous people and delivering them from some kind of cosmic deluge or whatever, Jordan Peterson is one of the people I would try to save.

Last edited:
When we learn the pertinent lesson inside ourselves, the drama doesn't need to be expressed outward physically anymore. He remembers being hurt, then feeling better. Seth allows for such when he says when we heal we actually turn the cells back in time.

So we occupy several probabilities at once.

When first reading about Laura's Retro PK experience I too was reminded of the idea of "changing the past" put forth in Seth's Nature of Personality Reality. Of course the NO technology as such wasn't available in the 70's but the point is that, to some degree anyway, we all have this latent ability to effect change in the past by doing something in the present. But that by re-working some of the pathways that our brains have been induced to follow by now using NO, we now stand a better chance of changing some things given the proper level of detachment and spirit of curiosity; that attitude and intention being a key part of the process. The real benefit to any of this though would be in helping to create a future (out of the present) that is as meaningful and fulfilling as can be imagined, I think.

And on that score mm, good on you for taking up something as challenging as your new job. Doing this may help present opportunities and possibilities for you down the road that may just not be apparent at the moment, but at least helps pay the bills - which is something!

I agree with the thoughts above. He's a smart man giving his all to achieve his aim, but he nevertheless has some blind spots; for instance where is his knowledge re UFO's/hyperdimensional theory, Ponerology and also you can bung in Rothschild Zionism/Globalism to add to that too. However I still consider his work made available to be of great value and worth thinking over, whether you 100% agree with him or not. Heck, I never 100% agree with anyone or anything.
I don't like his 'Jews' article on his website:

On the so-called "Jewish Question" - Jordan B. Peterson

He avoids the all too sticky complex vagaries of Jewish ethnic-identity - avoiding the religion and culture, then conveniently focuses on the Ashkenazim to build up his finalised conclusions the ethnic element to being the crux of IQ and subsequent success. Anyone studying Jewish-diaspora ethnicity will quickly find it a right can o'worms - Semite Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Khazars, Mizrahi... Where does one become another - and where do any stated retain from non-Jewish neighbors?
The cultural habits and traits trickled down through the generations from the 'Promised Land' of the Tanakh - to even the identified modern secular Jew - is bound in a strong sense of inherited ritualised order of religion through strong family bonds. Jewish identity is heavily prevalent on this. This orderly life of such rituals within rituals Judaism is so renowned for, may well play a significant part for preservation and persevering a high IQ peoples bred so 3D successful. However, Peterson then states high IQ "tends overwhelmingly" to "Openness of Experience" of which certainly a proudly identifiable Jew most certainly is NOT known for because of the very ritualistic routine of livelihood traits and habits so rigidly adhered to. Peterson sneakily acknowledges this by slipping in brackets: "(particularly in the Openness to Experience aspect of Intellect)..." There should be no brackets to follow on here!... And the word "particularly" should more properly be replaced with "only".

The first commenter, 'TheDrogger', responding to his article on his web-page also raises some interesting points I thought.

BlackCartouche,

The first commenter, 'TheDrogger', responding to his article on his web-page also raises some interesting points I thought.

I see what you mean and I think the nepotism aspect is not given much emphasis by Peterson but the intellect and IQ are his main argument.

I would think many of Peterson's colleagues might be of Jewish ethnic identity which could possibly be why is has played down any "conspiracy" aspects in favor of:

high IQ is associated with Openness to Experience, which is in turn associated with liberal/left-leaning political proclivities

As "TheDrogger" says in his first sentence:

Different ethnic groups act in a nepotistic manner at differing levels. Some do so more than others.

I think the video referred to in Peterson's article is less politically/ethnically oriented but kind of sums up his idea of "identity politics" as something like The PC Game (and some counter-tactics).

SlipNet did refer to some of his possible "blind spots"

I think we all have "blind spots" (at least I do) so I feel the same way SlipNet does in that Jordan Peterson is of "great value" to many even with the "blind spots". FWIW (and I hate acronyms)

I agree again. Peterson has admitted that many if not most of his friends are Jewish, but I will read the article cited above, I've not read that one, and will read the comments too. Even though he'd be loath to concede it, I'd say he's just a little too mainstream for his own good, intellectually speaking. This is a common malady affecting academic types because a certain level of conformity is a pre-requisite for a position of that prestige.

No-one likes it that way but that's the way it is. The system is entrenched in minds in subtle ways and blind spots abound when you have those subject matters that you don't want to fully approach.

I think he underestimates the prevalence of psychopathy in high places too, he places too much emphasis on their lack of competence. Also of course you need to factor in people who are not psychopaths but are pathologically infected, or "ideologically possessed" as he would say. A few dots could be connected by him there for sure.

Nevertheless, he's a very interesting thinker, for an academic in the contemporary intellectual climate.

In case I wasn't clear, in the last post when I said "ideologically possessed", in this instance I was alluding to Fanatical Zionists, rather than Peterson's own hobby horse, the radical left. There's the pesky dots he can connect, but he may lose his friends in the process.

I would think many of Peterson's colleagues might be of Jewish ethnic identity which could possibly be why is has played down any "conspiracy" aspects in favor of:
Peterson has admitted that many if not most of his friends are Jewish
There's the pesky dots he can connect, but he may lose his friends in the process.
Indeed... A bit like a very watered down situation as is believed the tight-rope Trump is walking with the DeepState (at least before his Saudi glowing orb initiation). Being too outright forthright can become counterproductive for any long-term 'higher cause' considered. There's a very fine line between having to shake hands with the devil, so to speak, to make good in a devils world - than becoming one's-self a devil's apprentice in the process.

SlipNet did refer to some of his possible "blind spots"
I think we all have "blind spots" (at least I do) so I feel the same way SlipNet does in that Jordan Peterson is of "great value" to many even with the "blind spots"
No-one likes it that way but that's the way it is. The system is entrenched in minds in subtle ways and blind spots abound when you have those subject matters that you don't want to fully approach.
Yes we all have 'blind spots' - but that is where others ought pull up on that. We are all mere mortal limited-beings whilst in the flesh.
However, I would rather JP left aside the issue altogether than fudge in a rather quasi-objective article that doesnt quite ring true the tone his usual intellectually objective approach. As a commenter on his web-page observed... He comes across disingenuous here.
But... On the other hand, it could be seen a clever ploy to keep the 'Beast at bay' a while longer, to continue getting his 'much needed' message out mainstream. He really wanted to drum home the "Get it? Its not a conspiracy!" card - its bolshie and very out of character for sure. Maybe a subtle inverted-message, or 'code', in there for those with certain alignment of mind? Possibly...

I'd say he's just a little too mainstream for his own good, intellectually speaking. This is a common malady affecting academic types because a certain level of conformity is a pre-requisite for a position of that prestige.
Mainstream is nevertheless the most effective way to get any message out to masses of people. Is he/will he - succumb to the common malady that pre-requisite prestige does so comes with conformed academia? I guess its another one of those tight-ropes to walk.

I think he underestimates the prevalence of psychopathy in high places too, he places too much emphasis on their lack of competence. Also of course you need to factor in people who are not psychopaths but are pathologically infected, or "ideologically possessed" as he would say. A few dots could be connected by him there for sure.
The answer to that may well be similar to that the 'Jewish friends' consideration.

"Nevertheless, he's a very interesting thinker, for an academic in the contemporary intellectual climate".
Agreed

"FWIW (and I hate acronyms)"
LOL.

His lobster example in his 12 rules book was interesting to explain natural hierarchies. However, in the human world, a lack of competence can be easily covered up with lies- the psychopath. Lobsters may bluff eachother, but they have a lot more to lose if their bluff is called. It's a physical risk to them that would have to be backed up with physical action.

In the human world, calling a bluff of a psychopathic executive or politician just makes them change the story. I suppose this ability to weave stories, whether false or true is the reason why wishful thinking comes up as a problem for 3d and 4d- the ability to dupe and be duped as a polarization of STS, while the ability to SEE the lies and not use them to control others is pretty much STO candidacy?

I use Genghis Khan as an extremity to drive home my point. I don't doubt he went to 4D STS Realm

Not trying to detract from the current flow of discussion on this thread, but I feel compelled to comment on the negative view both BlackCartouche and Kay Kim are sharing in regards to Genghis Khan. Genghis Khan's Mongolian Empire was probably the most progressive, civilized and openminded period mankind had seen in modern times up to that point. There are a lot of Western stereotypes about the 'savagery' of the Mongolians, but an in-depth study of what life was like during his rule reveals an intelligence, savvy and empathy for people in Genghis that never gets reported on. I highly recommend reading Weatherford's Genghis Khan and the Making of the World to learn more about him and his Empire than any Western history book will ever teach you. The Amazon blurb reads:

The Mongol army led by Genghis Khan subjugated more lands and people in twenty-five years than the Romans did in four hundred. In nearly every country the Mongols conquered, they brought an unprecedented rise in cultural communication, expanded trade, and a blossoming of civilization. Vastly more progressive than his European or Asian counterparts, Genghis Khan abolished torture, granted universal religious freedom, and smashed feudal systems of aristocratic privilege. From the story of his rise through the tribal culture to the explosion of civilization that the Mongol Empire unleashed, this brilliant work of revisionist history is nothing less than the epic story of how the modern world was made

I can't recall the C's at any point talking about Genghis, so it would certainly seem premature, and frankly wrong from my perspective, to say he is someone who went to the 4D STS realm. From what data does one make that conclusion?

Last edited:

My take on the 'great soul' comment was that Jordan Peterson is currently one of the most selfless defenders of human rights in the world at this point in time. He may have his blind spots in some areas, but it's clear he is willing to risk everything, even death, to fight against fascism and totalinarianism taking over Western society. That is what initially made him so popular - standing up against compelled speech in Canada and refusing to bow to pressure. He said he would go on a hunger strike if jailed for not using gender pronouns. He's not doing that for attention. It's to defend the moral tenets of civilized Western society.

Last edited:
Hello Beau,

I am sure that I have read the Cs session about Genghis Khan is in 4th STS Realm. But I don’t remember which one.
When I find, I let you know. But anyway when I read that I thought Genghis Khan accomplished great.
And thinking how come Hitler didn’t make to 4thdensity.

Back
Top Bottom