Session 1 December 2018

Sounds interesting and I'm going to try to get time to listen/watch, but maybe some others who have some time could watch and synopsize the main points?

I've been listening to more discussion with Max Igan. I'm currently listening to this interview and only half an hour into it but I wanted to share it and encourage at least some discussion of it. The basic summary is that, there was a civilization that existed until very recently. There are some "unbelievable" concepts discussed - that there was a great civilization that existed until very recently. It was called Tartaria. They mentioned a website called stolenhistory.org where there is a thread on Tartaria. (Funny synchronicity is that I was reading the "true" stories of Genghis Khan and Timur this morning in Olga Kharitidi's book The Master of Lucid Dreaming and there they are on the first page of that thread).

He talks about how all these wars have been cover-ups for this and says a lot of things that will push even our buttons here, such as (and it's only an idea of his, not a statement of fact), that Tesla didn't exist. Well "Jesus" didn't. He says that the world was repopulated by children, even mentioning the Irish famine and saying that most of those who were sent to the US and Australia were sent there with that aim in mind. He says that there was free energy available until recently...

It's a bizarre notion but I keep thinking of Naomi Klein's Shock Doctrine, all the World wars and revolutions. Was that the real aim of Stalin's holocaust? Are they doing it in stages? (i.e. wiping our memories and rewriting history on the fly?)The whole world has been so severely traumatized. Is it possible?

Upon rereading this:

Okay, so we've got that. Is there any follow-up question on the Gulf Stream thing? Oh, wait a minute... Read that back to me... {previous exchange is read back} What do you mean: "The cause is more than the oil"?
A: Internal planetary changes including magnetic field modifications.

I realized that this is very much along the lines of what Valentina Zharkova is saying. Her model is based on the magnetic activity of the sun and she is predicting a serious dip in solar activity and therefore temperatures on Earth around 2020. In case you missed it:

I'm more interested in physical aspect of gravity.
Thus gravity (means as curvature/deformation of space) is consciousness "expressed" too !
Let's supose that consciousness (a being which has certain level of consciousness) deforms space (infinitely many-dimensional space) in some manner: the less conscious being are - the more deformation of bit of space surrounding the being is. We could say: gravity=1/consciousness (I'll repeat: gravity in meaning "curvatrue of space"). I think there is a close link between consciousness of being and the being's ability to perceive (to "feel", to be aware of) certain number of dimenssion of space. Why it is ? Maybe the being deforms space (or space deforms itself ?) "to hide" other dimensions that being can't be aware of because its level of consciousness.
Matter (subatoms particles as beings) has extremely low level of consciousness, so space surrounded proton (for example) is deformed in extremely way: every dimension of infinitely many-dimensional space in near surroungings of proton looks like 4th dimension of space from Kaluza-Klein theory - that is "quantum world"...
There are so many, many, many beings (different levels of consciousness) in space - so space hasn't certain number of ("flat") dimension "everywhere" (for example 3 - like we, humans perceive space), thus we "have" EM, gravity (gravity force), we perceive time in that not another way (cause deformation of space I think).
What I wrote is in accordance (I think) with the bolded sentences from C's session quoted above (15 June 1996) , especially: "A: Gravity is no byproduct! It is the central ingredient of all existence! " and "A: Gravity is consciousness "expressed."" (6 August 2005 )

(sorry for my English :-[ )
When you say "physical aspect of gravity", are you meaning in keeping with gravity's effects only the physical densities of 1D 2D 3D and also 4D-variability? Because gravity is ALL density levels both physical and ethereal.

Curving space sounds like torsion fields in the conventional sense... But your use of the word "deform" here in relation to 'hiding' gravity/space in respective consciousness density levels is interesting (though it may be a slight misinterpretation of the word used due to language barrier?)
I don't know much about Kaluza-Klein theory (Im not great with science in general - let alone quantum science!) But it did have me thinking about 4D STS and their ability through wishful-thinking to make their 'dreams' into a reality bubble:
Wishful thinking - CassWiki

"In the third density, wishful thinking does not physically bend reality, it only hampers perception. According to the Cassiopaeans, the case is different in the fourth density, in which wishful thinking has the effect of quite concretely forming a sort of reality bubble"

Maybe there is something to what you've touched on with space/dimensions/gravity/consciousness that could help provide answers to how 4D STS wishful-thinking 'reality made manifest' dynamics come about and influence us lower consciousness-awareness peeps down here in 3D reality physicality?

When you say "physical aspect of gravity", are you meaning in keeping with gravity's effects only the physical densities of 1D 2D 3D and also 4D-variability? Because gravity is ALL density levels both physical and ethereal.

Curving space sounds like torsion fields in the conventional sense... But your use of the word "deform" here in relation to 'hiding' gravity/space in respective consciousness density levels is interesting (though it may be a slight misinterpretation of the word used due to language barrier?)
I don't know much about Kaluza-Klein theory (Im not great with science in general - let alone quantum science!) But it did have me thinking about 4D STS and their ability through wishful-thinking to make their 'dreams' into a reality bubble:
Wishful thinking - CassWiki

"In the third density, wishful thinking does not physically bend reality, it only hampers perception. According to the Cassiopaeans, the case is different in the fourth density, in which wishful thinking has the effect of quite concretely forming a sort of reality bubble"

Maybe there is something to what you've touched on with space/dimensions/gravity/consciousness that could help provide answers to how 4D STS wishful-thinking 'reality made manifest' dynamics come about and influence us lower consciousness-awareness peeps down here in 3D reality physicality?

Well, I don't think I can speak for all the technical specificities of how exactly 4D STS wishful-thinking might interact with our reality, but I was able to find some quotes on the matter:
Session 25 February 1995
Q: (BP) What is the Lizard's Achilles heel?

A: STS. As in "wishful thinking" which blocks knowledge.

Session 22 October 1994
Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

Session 14 January 1995
Q: (L) Okay, let's take a short break... [break] Now, guys, I guess you have been listening to our discussion and you listened to Jan read the paragraph from the article about 4th density experience being the highest level of wishful thinking, that wishful thinking becomes reality... (J) Or did I take it out of context?

A: Close. STS.

Q: (L) So, STO wishful thinking...

A: STO does not wishfully think.

Q: (L) Well, how does STO think? (T) Responsibly... (L)[experiencing acute pinching feeling at nape of neck] God! You guys are doing strange things to my body...

A: Helpful and balanced. Wishes are strictly STS.

So far as I think I can put into words on this subject, in our STS reality "wishful thinking" acts as a perceptual overlay of how one thinks that reality should be or behave and, with this motivating image in mind, the one wishfully-thinking uses their power in an attempt to make reality conform to their vision. Like the C's say though, this blocks knowledge, and thus we see things in the world like Russia arising or the way the Syria situation is turning at present despite all efforts to the contrary. In essence, I think that is what is happening from 4D STS on down; maybe we could say that they're attempting to pull things into their "reality bubble" and bend them to how they want them to be, although whether or not that ends up being the case is another matter. This's a simplification of the ideas presented here but that's about all I can make of them right now.

they're attempting to pull things into their "reality bubble" and bend them to how they want them to be

I think what you are saying might be "close". I would say it might be that they are desperately trying to make "things" conform to their "reality bubble". I don't think STS really stops with just trying to "persuade" others to conform to their reality but are willing to use whatever they can get away with to make "reality" their reality.

It is kind of a simplistic idea I guess but for now I think this is one of the main differences between STS and STO regardless of the density.

Lying, cheating, berating, coercing, concealing, denying (as in denying the truth about same as lying I guess ), dividing, harassing, enslaving, misleading, entrapping, intimidating, shaming, bedazzling , entrancing, impressing, luring, taunting, conspiring, frightening, discouraging, perverting, extinguishing, stealing and invalidating are a few words that come to mind as descriptors for STS actions.

In essence, I think that is what is happening from 4D STS on down; maybe we could say that they're attempting to pull things into their "reality bubble" and bend them to how they want them to be, although whether or not that ends up being the case is another matter.
I don't think STS really stops with just trying to "persuade" others to conform to their reality but are willing to use whatever they can get away with to make "reality" their reality.
We know 4D STS desperately want to rule us in when we transcend to 4D, maybe because for this very purpose to further expand and increase the force/power of their 4D STS "reality bubble" further still and make it more 'concrete' with ever new 4D STS-converted soul-stock.

Thank you so much for another session.
Gregorian chants - my next new playlist. There are so much audio on the internet where authors claim their recordings are special and healing but it's not always right and sometimes even opposite. I'm very grateful for the question asked and answer received. Thank you.

I am fumbling in the dark here, but, I don't know why exactly, when I read this I thought of the 2d representation of a triangle made 3d becoming a tetrahedron. Tetrahedron x 2 + sphere "augmentation" = Merkabah = "a very creative creation".

And this makes me think of the spiral math of the golden ratio (of which 216 is a number) expanding in relation to the square in the oblong: 1.618 to 1 View attachment 28520

Perhaps Plato is inferring something to do with the cyclical-circular expansion of consciousness as expressed through 3D sphere ever expanding all directions like the C's say? And, 'encaptured' within the sphere of conscious-expansion: The tetrahedron - the most contrasting in stark opposition that of all the symmetric shapes, in vector to the perfect 'shapeless' sphere (osit) - that when combined/infused hold together the secret of matter and 3D physicality made form, as expressed in geometric math... maybe.

216 does not appear to be part of it, it goes from 144 to 233, which interestingly is the first ratio to give 1.618 when lower numbers (e.g. 21/13=1.615) give a different number, even if close.

216 does not appear to be part of it
It is not part of the Fibonacci sequence, no.
it goes from 144 to 233, which interestingly is the first ratio to give 1.618 when lower numbers (e.g. 21/13=1.615) give a different number, even if close.
That IS interesting because 144 is the 12th sequence and 12 x 12 and also the shadow angle of the pentacle which perfectly embodies the golden ratio. Please note: All internal pentacle angles are factors of 216 = 6 x 6 x 6 Mark of the Beast.
1546522095224.png

Ironic 72 degrees of pentacle-and-symbol-of-Islam (as currently hot topic) is the same number of "grapes" in Islamic heaven mentioned in latest session
Session 29 Dec 2018

216 is also 3 x 72 (chesed) of Gevurah, of the Kabbalah = "Severity of God" Gevurah - Wikipedia

I also found this guys site I thought you may find interesting: John Chandler Adams: The 216 Golden Rectangle

It is not part of the Fibonacci sequence, no.

That IS interesting because 144 is the 12th sequence and 12 x 12 and also the shadow angle of the pentacle which perfectly embodies the golden ratio. Please note: All internal pentacle angles are factors of 216 = 6 x 6 x 6 Mark of the Beast.
View attachment 28835

Ironic 72 degrees of pentacle-and-symbol-of-Islam (as currently hot topic) is the same number of "grapes" in Islamic heaven mentioned in latest session
Session 29 Dec 2018

216 is also 3 x 72 (chesed) of Gevurah, of the Kabbalah = "Severity of God" Gevurah - Wikipedia

I also found this guys site I thought you may find interesting: John Chandler Adams: The 216 Golden Rectangle

I don't know if this helps but maybe it might be educational to find out why there is such an obsession over specific numbers in religion. Is it a higher order or a form of OCD? It's very ritualistic
I think the latter. If interested on the numbers, go to 44 minutes of this video.

The first part of the lecture is amazing too about the adaptive parts of schizophrenia- leading to schizotypal magical thinking - and how the shamans existed in the past and why they were useful- and which were not useful.

Thanks for the vid DBZ. I won't have time to watch much of it until the weekend.
Is it a higher order or a form of OCD? It's very ritualistic
Can't it be both?
Understand that maths was "discovered" - not invented. The Cosmos dances to a tune and numbers are its code. It is always there.
Yes, its ritualistic when indulged here in 3D because it is designed to feed energy to 4D STS - our gatekeepers to understanding the "higher order" of its tune. But it doesn't mean one cannot stand back (away from religion!) and observe hints of its design rippling throughout the Cosmos and to be intrigued by its numeric harmony.

Sorry, nowhere do I see these numbers having a useful purpose besides feeding the idea of believing one is in control. The lecture explains it well... If one time failure, you can try again and then feel sure that things are ok.

If these numbers were so important, why are they so obscure and esoteric. Is it that nature doesn't deserve this power and only the initiated do? That by definition is STS. Maybe we should take a clue about the C's saying they are us in the future.
What if 4d STS are us in another future? That would explain why this obsession with numbers could lead to such a dark hierarchical future.

I will try watch the vid over the weekend ok.
Sorry, nowhere do I see these numbers having a useful purpose besides feeding the idea of believing one is in control.
That's because we're in 3D... We do not know much.
If these numbers were so important, why are they so obscure and esoteric.
I don't think its obscure to 4D STS
What if 4d STS are us in another future?
Yes, the C's have more or less stated such that they are reflections of us, and not necessarily in "another" future.

I must go to bed now, so I won't respond further until tomorrow. Gnight!

Back
Top Bottom