The Mecca Mystery: Probing the Black Hole at the Heart of Muslim History by Peter Townsend

And sure, there'll be a bit of a mess as the civil war breaks out, and sure, everyone will suffer to some extent, but it'll be better in the end when we can all march forth into the glory of a new society cleansed of the scourge of Islam. Things will be so much better, because at least the psychopaths in power won't have anything to use to divide us, right?

They will always have something to divide people, people are divisive and are easily divided, the problem being with getting cleansed of Islam is that any kind of opposition could end up cleansed with Islam like it was in Nazi Germany, including all the people here. Either way Europe will get it s share of blood and violence because no matter what measures are applied as restricted controlled migration it is too late to stop it, there are too many radicalised Muslims. It is not so much fault of the religion as it is about politics that is geopolitics.

Islam is probably more radical not just because of it s ideology but also because most of those countries are poor, there is no critical thinking, and there is no education but those of imam s, and maybe it has something to do with the biological factors of population also. And those countries are poor primarly thanks to West and corrupt puppets they impose , but also the population shares their responsibility but acts like most do without it, living in fear and pursuing selfish goals.

So if you look at Muslim culture, beliefs and behavior and you want to blame the West for those, you run into the same problems the leftists run into with their identity politics. How far do you want to go back? Would it be different had America not invaded Iraq? If it hadn't supported Saddam, or the Mujaheddin? If the Brits hadn't created all those nations in the Middle East? If the Crusades hadn't happened? Does any of this justify the more outrageous Sharia practices? Is the West responsible for the moral shortcomings of Saudi citizens? Or of any Muslim individual who's a religious zealot? What level of suffering by the individual justifies moral shortcomings, if any?

Islam would not be different, only maybe there would not be saudi vahabbism that is main fuel and by that so much seed for terrorism if there was no British interference in Saudi Arabia prior WWI to weaken Turks.

Definetly yes there would be less modern terrorism not only in Europe but also in the Middle East because there would be less of recruiting ground, and west is primary responsible for migration and chaos which creates terrorists and enables and supports their activities. Nothing justifies but not all share your view and so called morality. Maybe a good example is to start as being ignorant non educated hillman that has only known about Kuran his all life and get his whole family murdered by bombs so it is easily possible for him to become radicalised by more extreme version, that is he does not has to be at all because he only wants revenge because hate is what fuels him, and revenge is blind. But you do not have to be a Muslim at all to react in that way, it is not definable by religion. Yes Islam is bonus in that way because it teaches violence against that kind of offence by infidels. I can tell you openly if that happened to me I would not spare those coalition troops :) To me it is funny that western population thought that after all their politicians have done, of course ordinary people being not guilty but ignorant, that there would be no reprucussions, and the most severe one from their politicians in their own countries allowing unregulated migration and acts of terrorism.

I think that all the scholarly discussions whether Islam is peaceful or not, or even if its founder actually existed are practically not leading us anywhere.

It's about the traditions and beliefs that muslim migrants adhere to that puts them at odds with the local non-muslim population. We don't even know whether what some of them actually believe can be considered as properly islamic.

Secularism implicates that the law of the land is above private religious beliefs. Only second or third generation muslim immigrants are likely to accept that as a fact. Any reminder that muslim law does not apply in their new (or not so new) host country is usually met with hostility or incomprehension. The main reason for that is not that muslim migrants totally reject European society, they rather fear the wrath of Allah or at least being ostracized by their local muslim community or their far-flung family clan, straddling Europe and the Middle east.

Did 17 years of Western (zionist) state terrorism bring about Sharia law, Wahhabism and medieval mysogynist customs?
Was it the Franco-British partitioning of the Middle east? Or do all precarious muslim phenomena date back to the Christian crusades?

I think not.

What if it is kind of "all of the above"? It is not so black and white I think. And, yes, it is enough scare the hell out of a thinking/aware person IMHO. But maybe one saving grace is that the younger of any generation does not always accept the previous generations dogma (although I think for Muslims it is probably more difficult to ignore the program than it is with Judaism, Christianity or Hinduism etc...).

It definitely "sounds like a set up."

It really looks like it would take some kind of tremendous awareness shift to escape repeating history to me.

Ursus Minor said reply 108:
"Christian Crusades".
-------------
Christian Crusades? ...I do not believe that, rather I would say that was one of its facades.

Nope, but it helped it to spread and helped to bring adherents of those doctrines to European countries. Again, sounds like a set up.

Sure is set up. Set up in 4D by STS time travelers to make the perfect weaponisable religion. 😈

One of the points Lobaczewski makes about religion is that texts and traditions can contain pathological material kind of like a dormant virus. It's there waiting to be exploited given the right conditions. It seems to me there's just more fertile ground in the Middle East, given historical trends and the 'totalizing' nature of Islam.

While I do agree with Joe in that you can't really look at how Islam is practiced without reference to the particular political influences exerted on it by the Anglosphere and complicit muslims from the First World War onwards, I also do agree with A.I. more that the inherent ideas and positive examples set out by a prophet in a religion DO matter and DO have an effect on its ponerising potential. If there was a mass de-conversion from Islam in the west, would the PTBs find something else to divide us over? Probably. But you can't tell me a belief system that puts a war criminal on a pedestal doesn't lend itself much more to ponerisation. In fact 4D STS would be crazy not to set up that kind of ethos of conquest centuries in advance for exploitation later during a "clash of civilizations".

But you can't tell me a belief system that puts a war criminal on a pedestal doesn't lend itself much more to ponerisation. In fact 4D STS would be crazy not to set up that kind of ethos of conquest centuries in advance for exploitation later during a "clash of civilizations".

When you put it that way, Muhammad is in competition with Moses, one of the original war criminals, so to say. Of course, biblical studies show that Moses as depicted in the OT didn't exist. However, one of the main models of the character was Xerxes, King of Persia, and there was another war criminal at the core.

But then, what about Julius Caesar, the main model for Paul's Jesus Christ? Surely another war criminal by today's standards?

And one question that keeps bugging me is this: Jews are supposed to control the US media, right? So why is the US media so anti-Trump if Trump is such a good "friend of Israel"? Jews are supposed to control Hollywood; why is Hollywood so anti-Trump? None of it makes any sense at all

It shows Turmp in the worst possible light.

"Friend of Israel" implicites tolerance for Israel foreign policy i.a. Palestine conflict.

The conflict with Hollywood show him as the enemy of the free speech and culture.

And one question that keeps bugging me is this: Jews are supposed to control the US media, right? So why is the US media so anti-Trump if Trump is such a good "friend of Israel"? Jews are supposed to control Hollywood; why is Hollywood so anti-Trump? None of it makes any sense at all.

I'm also confused about that, and it seems to me there is something going on that we can't see yet.

Thing is, most of the right-wing/conservative movements (including Trump's) are diametrically in opposition to almost ALL positions of the libtard media/establishment/deep state, except for their Israel support. That's weird to boot because they don't seem to even notice that they are completely in line with the fake news media on that issue.

It's noteworthy too that for Israel, there really is no difference between Trump and the establishment, except Trump going a bit more far in his rhetoric and symbolic actions (embassy and all that). But nobody will cut financial and "moral" support for Israel anytime soon. So in a strange way, the Zionists/establishment or whoever deems the "libtardization" of the West and the continuation of the endless wars more important than over-the-top symbolic support for Israel. Although it must be said that some of the Jewish population in the West seems to switch sides and go right-wing.

On top of that, Israel seems to be the source of the "Muslims = bad and terrorists" narrative that we were fed especially during the Bush years, but even before that. It is also connected to all the religions obviously. And again, while the Zionists clearly spew propaganda about Islam/Muslims, there's this whole "criticizing Islam = Islamophobia" thing going on that is pushed by the liberal media establishment, ON TOP of "criticizing Zionism = Antisemitism"...

I can't make much sense of it, except to notice that the whole issue, again, messes with our minds in some deep ways. Perhaps that's the important part here? From a 4D perspective, was Israel created as some tool for mind control in the first place? Surely, the 4D overlords wouldn't have a problem throwing a whole population (the Palestinians) under the bus just to gain an advantage in the future in terms of the battle for our minds? That is just pure speculation of course.

Surely, the 4D overlords wouldn't have a problem throwing a whole population (the Palestinians) under the bus just to gain an advantage in the future in terms of the battle for our minds? That is just pure speculation of course.

I think that is not a bad speculation. I have wondered about the dichotomy or almost schizophrenic show being presented. It all helps to produce the negative energy that 4D STS feeds on. And like you said they really don't care about any of us underlings in particular. Where the cut off is in the food chain is is invisible (so far) for us. It is like we have seen this time and time again where players that become useless to main goal are expendable. To me the main goal seems to be mainly control for feeding purposes.

It reminds me of the descriptions of the psychopathic mind in Inside the Criminal Mind by Samenow. They have emotions but not as we would understand them (hopefully).

I think of this session:

Session 28 November 2009:

(L) I mean, people that believe lies against all evidence are the ones that really baffle me. I mean, they don't baffle me in the sense that I don't understand why they do it, because I understand the psychological and brain mechanism, and I understand that's it been thousands of years, little by little, gradually, pathologically encroaching until now we live in this world where it's just literally -everything is dirty - it's just really horrible. And I can't imagine what... I mean, what about a psychopath? What about a psychopath who doesn't have emotions? How is a hyperkinetic sensate {wave} going to affect a psychopath?

A: They do have a sort of "emotion". Hunger for darkness.

Q: (L) So what it is an amplified hunger for darkness?

(A******) More darkness.

(L) But what would it do if it were amplified in that way?

(Allen) Ravenous!

(L) They'd devour themselves, wouldn't they?

A: More or less. What do you do when at your center there is a big empty hole?

Q: (Ark) But I can see how it's gonna happen. You see separately, there are these psychopaths. At the same time, there are a lot of people who are becoming very unstable. There are a lot of people who go completely crazy, that psychopaths can see something is happening - new opportunity, right? So, new victims. "They're mine!" "No, they're MINE!" And so psychopaths will start to fight with each other.

(L) Because they're more and more hungry. And then their masks will fall away, and people will see them for what they are.

A: Yes

Back
Top Bottom