Vaccines

Last few months I noticed increased propaganda about vaccination. First I noticed it in the news from all over the world.
Then it came to my country. As the unelected leftist and NATO/ Deep state puppets came to power in Macedonia, they also increased the propaganda and fear about vaccination.
First of all, they proclaimed measles epidemy with only 6-7 infected children. Then they forbid the unvaccinated children to go to a kindergarten because they could spread the infection. If other vaccinated kids are protected, then I can't see any logic.

Parents were very mad because they had to go to work but in the kindergartens, their children were not accepted.
There was a case when one mother of unvaccinated children had to leave her child there because she had to go to work. They were not accepting her children but she insisted and finally they allow her children to stay, but isolated and closed alone in one small spare room, not with other children. The child was not infected. It was an unvaccinated but healthy child.

A few days later there was information that our Health department made a multimillion business for buying new vaccines. A few days later they announced epidemy with just a few infected children. A few days later there were about 20 infected. Lot of them were vaccinated.

Then one journalist noticed that MMR vaccines have expired date and they were still using them. It became big news and parents became angrier. From the health department came with new information to try to repair some damage, that vaccines were ok, and that they just inserted old declarations inside with old date. A few days later the information was demanded and they said that the vaccines will be destroyed. And then again they tried to cover up when they came with the information that just a small number were expired and the rest of them are ok and usable.

Then the minister of health came on TV and allegedly vaccinated his nephew in front of cameras saying that vaccines are safe and that the children will be protected. But somebody noticed that while allegedly injecting the child, the needle was with the plastic cap on it all the time.
And then they were silent for a few days and they came with information that the minister of Health did not vaccinate her nephew because she was too young to get that shot, but when the time will come she will receive it.

And there is a lie after lie that I can't even remember all of them.

This is so unbelievable. Big Pharma psychos are working hard.

Then my son received an invitation for vaccination at school, and there it was written that the parents will be punished if the child is not vaccinated until the next day. I refuse that invitation of course.

Yesterday one friend of mine who is a Medical Doctor and work at the vaccination department called my wife and told her that the situation with measles is very serious and that she should try to convince me to go there with my son to receive the shot. The same person has a severe live threating neurological reaction from a vaccine that he received 8-9 years ago and it was confirmed that the vaccine was the cause. Even then he told me that he cant report any kind of adverse reaction from a vaccine ( at least not a serious one ) to authorities because it is now allowed.

My point is that this madness is spreading across the planet like a fire. My country is under full control of the deep state and their domestic puppets. It is getting harder and harder to live and raise a child here.

But we are born in these times and we must find a smart way to protect our children and fight the evil.

That's horrible Konstantin. I hope you can dodge it for as long as possible for your kid's sake. In the meantime, there are protocols you can research to mitigate the bad effects of a vaccination, and detoxes you can do after, should you find yourself unable to get around it in the end. Dr. Gaby may be able to help you design a plan to have ready for your child for the specific jabs, just in case.

Konstantin, if it comes to it, here's a good way to protect the children:

Last few months I noticed increased propaganda about vaccination. First I noticed it in the news from all over the world.
Then it came to my country. As the unelected leftist and NATO/ Deep state puppets came to power in Macedonia, they also increased the propaganda and fear about vaccination.
First of all, they proclaimed measles epidemy with only 6-7 infected children. Then they forbid the unvaccinated children to go to a kindergarten because they could spread the infection. If other vaccinated kids are protected, then I can't see any logic.

Parents were very mad because they had to go to work but in the kindergartens, their children were not accepted.
There was a case when one mother of unvaccinated children had to leave her child there because she had to go to work. They were not accepting her children but she insisted and finally they allow her children to stay, but isolated and closed alone in one small spare room, not with other children. The child was not infected. It was an unvaccinated but healthy child.

A few days later there was information that our Health department made a multimillion business for buying new vaccines. A few days later they announced epidemy with just a few infected children. A few days later there were about 20 infected. Lot of them were vaccinated.

Then one journalist noticed that MMR vaccines have expired date and they were still using them. It became big news and parents became angrier. From the health department came with new information to try to repair some damage, that vaccines were ok, and that they just inserted old declarations inside with old date. A few days later the information was demanded and they said that the vaccines will be destroyed. And then again they tried to cover up when they came with the information that just a small number were expired and the rest of them are ok and usable.

Then the minister of health came on TV and allegedly vaccinated his nephew in front of cameras saying that vaccines are safe and that the children will be protected. But somebody noticed that while allegedly injecting the child, the needle was with the plastic cap on it all the time.
And then they were silent for a few days and they came with information that the minister of Health did not vaccinate her nephew because she was too young to get that shot, but when the time will come she will receive it.

And there is a lie after lie that I can't even remember all of them.

This is so unbelievable. Big Pharma psychos are working hard.

Then my son received an invitation for vaccination at school, and there it was written that the parents will be punished if the child is not vaccinated until the next day. I refuse that invitation of course.

Yesterday one friend of mine who is a Medical Doctor and work at the vaccination department called my wife and told her that the situation with measles is very serious and that she should try to convince me to go there with my son to receive the shot. The same person has a severe live threating neurological reaction from a vaccine that he received 8-9 years ago and it was confirmed that the vaccine was the cause. Even then he told me that he cant report any kind of adverse reaction from a vaccine ( at least not a serious one ) to authorities because it is now allowed.

My point is that this madness is spreading across the planet like a fire. My country is under full control of the deep state and their domestic puppets. It is getting harder and harder to live and raise a child here.

But we are born in these times and we must find a smart way to protect our children and fight the evil.

Holy smokes, dude! That's a living nightmare!

I very much hope you are able to engage the spirit muscles necessary to squeak you and your family through the cracks. There must still be cracks.

I don't know if you are aware, but there is a Marvel comics character named, "John Constantine " (similar to your screen tag). I never followed his story, but when he was being described to me long ago by an avid comics reader, the power of his which remained stuck in my brain was this: he could casually walk across a busy, rushing highway and not get hit because he was so in tune with reality that he knew which spaces were going to be empty and which were not.

Sounds like a worthwhile trick to pull on if it is at all within you. Antennas up and get good sleep and good nourishment! It sounds like you are already experiencing a kind of elevated awareness. I wonder how many parents would even care?

Konstantin, if it comes to it, here's a good way to protect the children:

Thanks, Gaby. Vit C is a real miracle.
But I won't give up yet. Not without a good fight. I will not allow that pleasure to them yet.
If one day I have to do that and if nothing else could be done, I have Vit C in my sleeve.

Holy smokes, dude! That's a living nightmare!

I very much hope you are able to engage the spirit muscles necessary to squeak you and your family through the cracks. There must still be cracks.

I don't know if you are aware, but there is a Marvel comics character named, "John Constantine " (similar to your screen tag). I never followed his story, but when he was being described to me long ago by an avid comics reader, the power of his which remained stuck in my brain was this: he could casually walk across a busy, rushing highway and not get hit because he was so in tune with reality that he knew which spaces were going to be empty and which were not.

Sounds like a worthwhile trick to pull on if it is at all within you. Antennas up and get good sleep and good nourishment! It sounds like you are already experiencing a kind of elevated awareness. I wonder how many parents would even care?
There are parents that care but the repression and propaganda from authorities are too big. Those aware parents are organized in civil association but as I said they are too little.
And Another "vaccine storm" is on the horizon. Yesterday two people died allegedly from the flue. One was a 5-year-old child who has a compromised health and severe asthma, and other is a 20-year-old girl with Down syndrome. In their statement, they said that the flu virus will infect more people in the next few weeks( they know in advance) and probably they will have to announce flue epidemy and make flu vaccination mandatory for everybody. Yesterday they made a new million business for new vaccines. As we can see from the developing situation, they are probably flu shots. Suddenly just a day after the business is done there is new flu epidemy. We will see how will this situation develop.

I think that its all part of the bigger picture. The change of the name of my country and putting the country in NATO. So this is all a distraction so the people won't react much on those more global and existential problems.

Who will care about more global problems when your child is poisoned.

(...)

There is a difference to know the evil and to be able, despite the pressure to stand up against it to simply protect your child, and that making the danger lurks around your whole family, I wish you to find an appropriate way to face this horror.

I would like to add to Gaby's advice the following protocol to neutralize the vaccine, just in case:

If it is totally impossible to escape a vaccine (e.g. professional blackmail, refusal to enter a training centre, etc.), take clay paste and make a poultice of green clay, a gauze strip, a cloth to cover and plaster.
Or else:
You buy a tube of clay (health food stores) and go to the vaccination with this tube, gauze and plaster. As soon as the vaccine has been injected, you go to the toilet and put a thick enough layer of clay on the vaccine + gauze + plaster. Keep this poultice for 2 hours and the vaccine will be almost entirely absorbed by the clay.

Go to the toilet immediately after injection and spread the clay widely in a thick layer at the vaccine site before attaching the dressing.

Keep at least two hours.

The vaccine will be absorbed entirely by the clay.

All such operations that have been performed on babies or dogs and cats have proven to be 100% effective without the appearance of common manifestations (temperature, discomfort, etc.).

- Activated Vegetal Charcoal: 1 cap. every 30 minutes for one day. Coal will absorb everything that has not been absorbed by clay.
CAUTION, CANCEL the effect of all medications.

Another method to complete and make the poultice even more effective:
-As a safety measure, the defences can also be stimulated by the following methods, either in combination or in choice:
- Magnesium chloride: 40 ml of solution for an adult, 25 ml for a child, three times a day, on vaccination day and the next day.
Preparation, dissolve 20 g (9 teaspoons) in 1 litre of hot water.
Drink hot or cold to your taste.
Keep in the fridge.

OTHER PRECISIONS: In addition to the green clay poultice to be placed immediately on the vaccination, dissolve 9 teaspoons of magnesium chloride in 1 litre of water.
Drink 1 glass 3 hours before vaccination, 1 glass 1 hour before, then 1 glass every 2 hours after vaccination (up to 6 glasses).
The next day drink 5 glasses during the day, repeat for 4 days (some will have transient diarrhea, if it persists, reduce the dose).

Vaccine strains will be destroyed by the huge increase in your own antibodies.
The problem lies in the toxic additives, often unknown, contained in the vaccine, against which little can be done.

- Grapefruit or Citrovia citrus seed extract: 30 drops in water, 3 times a day for 2 to 3 days.
NB: Discovered in 1980, its action extends to about 800 strains of bacteria and viruses, and about 100 strains of fungi, as well as a very large number of unicellular parasites.
It is a unique score, which makes it the most powerful natural antibiotic known, while the action of conventional antibiotics is limited to bacteria.
Moreover, unlike the latter, it is totally devoid of toxicity and stimulates immune defences instead of inhibiting them.

- Natural vitamin C

Never get vaccinated during an outbreak, especially if you are likely to come into contact with patients.
The risk of contagion and aggravation of the disease is becoming much greater.

I am very sorry, Konstantin, that you have to go through it. :-( Here in Russia they also in many cases (Or maybe all of them? Don't know. ) prevent kids from attending kindergarten if they are not vaccinated.

Of course my knowledge is limited to the veterinary science, but I wonder if there are vaccines, just like for cats and dogs, that are sort of mandatory or necessary for kids if they are going to be exposed to an outside world. In vet medicine they are called core vaccines. And while any vaccine has potential to cause damage, in some cases their benefits outweigh the risks. Perhaps some risks could also be minimized by immunizing at the not too early age, or if doing a detox afterwards?

It may not save one from the pro-vaccination craziness, but perhaps adopting more knowledgable and selective approach could help with convincing spouses, among other things. Because I think that many knee jerk reactions toward anti-vaxxers happen due to their black and white approach. It actually looks simular to people rejecting intelligent design, because they think that those who believe in it think that God can suddenly turn a man into a frog, or vice versa. As if by magic. And this looks like dangerous nonsense.

Of course when it comes to cats and dogs there are many that are never vaccinated and are totally fine. But there are also a lot of cases of mass deaths in shelters, for example, when one sick cat infects the rest of the feline shelter population. Sometimes vaccinated animals get sick too, but with milder and non lethal forms. So in our case we are often faced with reality of needing to vaccinate at least once in order to create immunity, and that's it. It's the routine of revacinations or vaccination with non core vaccines that causes damage.

So I wonder if there is a similar thing in human medicine. Sorry if my question is ignorant.

Also, do you have a possibility to do titer tests (that test for level of immunity) instead of vaccinations?

Last edited:
There are parents that care but the repression and propaganda from authorities are too big. Those aware parents are organized in civil association but as I said they are too little.
And Another "vaccine storm" is on the horizon. Yesterday two people died allegedly from the flue. One was a 5-year-old child who has a compromised health and severe asthma, and other is a 20-year-old girl with Down syndrome. In their statement, they said that the flu virus will infect more people in the next few weeks( they know in advance) and probably they will have to announce flue epidemy and make flu vaccination mandatory for everybody. Yesterday they made a new million business for new vaccines. As we can see from the developing situation, they are probably flu shots. Suddenly just a day after the business is done there is new flu epidemy. We will see how will this situation develop.

I think that its all part of the bigger picture. The change of the name of my country and putting the country in NATO. So this is all a distraction so the people won't react much on those more global and existential problems.

The situation regarding vaccines in Finland is quite similar to what you describe, Konstantin. The propaganda and scare mongering is relentless, and 99% of the people you know are brainwashed to attack anyone who questions vaccines.

Having said that, it might surprise you, that just a half year ago, I finally gave my consent for our kids to get the MMR-vaccine. Let me explain. I've been sceptic regarding vaccines since at least 20 years. And I've read the 'usual' literature, and today I'm totally convinced that vaccines are at the very least not in any way beneficial, and most probably dangerous to people with weak or undeveloped immune systems. They might be dangerous for everyone in the long run, that is my strong 'educated suspicion'.

However, since I have a wife, I can't totally dictate things in our family, and we always make important decisions (especially regarding the kids) together, carefully weighing the pros and cons. My wife has been against giving any 'unnecessary' vaccines to the kids, ever since they were born, but they did get one round of Infanrix-Polio-Hib as toddlers, but nothing after that. However, she has wanted the kids to get the MMR for years now, but has patiently waited for my consent.

The more I learned about the MMR-shot, the more concerned I became. At my request, my wife agreed that we'd postpone the MMR (possibly not letting the kids take that at all) as long as it would seem possible. So, many years went by, and each year I 'succeeded' in postponing the kids' MMR. Then the most recent propaganda attack came, in the form of a case of measles and the usual scare tactics. The media went to overdrive, and draconic legislation was suggested by authorities. People I know were mercilessly attacking others on social media for their 'anti-vaxx' attitude and so on. My wife was starting to get really conserned.

So, after ca 8 years of stalling, I decided that okay now is the time to compromise, the kids will get the darn shots. Weighing all the pros and cons, I decided that we just had to do this. The kids were now 8 and 10 years old, so the possibility of some serious complication was low. I was angry that the impetus for this decision came from the media and the scare mongering, but what can you do? I was concerned about the possible bullying the kids would get at school for being 'anti-vaxxers', for influential people we know–of how they could 'blacklist' or in other ways (e.g. via our jobs) destroy us, and the fascistic measures the authorities might take if it came out that our kids were not vaccinated and measles was making rounds. There already had been cases were 'anti-vaxxer' kids had been put on quarantine (at home), not allowed to the school.

The week before their shots, I 'pumped' the kids full of supplements that I'd read could mitigate the negative effects of the vaccine. Fish oil, vitamin A, vitamin C, mulitvitamin etc. And, after they got their shots...we couldn't notice any, zilch, nada, side effects whatsoever. Might have been the supplements, their more mature age, good immune system that played a role. I was very relieved, to say the least!

After this, there will be no more vaccines for our kids, whatsoever, ever...!

That's horrible, indeed.
I'm not sure how it works in Macedonia but I wouldn't be confrontational in this regard if there are other possibilities. My sister lives in Ukraine and has a small child which she didn't want to vaccinate. She didn't refused to do it officially but simply gave some money to the doctor who issues "vaccination certificates". And it worked pretty well.

In some cases it's better to use corrupt system to your own advantage and not to go against it.

I am very sorry, Konstantin, that you have to go through it. :-( Here in Russia they also in many cases (Or maybe all of them? Don't know. ) prevent kids from attending kindergarten if they are not vaccinated.

Of course my knowledge is limited to the veterinary science, but I wonder if there are vaccines, just like for cats and dogs, that are sort of mandatory or necessary for kids if they are going to be exposed to an outside world. In vet medicine they are called core vaccines. And while any vaccine has potential to cause damage, in some cases their benefits outweigh the risks. Perhaps some risks could also be minimized by immunizing at the not too early age, or if doing a detox afterwards?

It may not save one from the pro-vaccination craziness, but perhaps adopting more knowledgable and selective approach could help with convincing spouses, among other things. Because I think that many knee jerk reactions toward anti-vaxxers happen due to their black and white approach. It actually looks simular to people rejecting intelligent design, because they think that those who believe in it think that God can suddenly turn a man into a frog, or vice versa. As if by magic. And this looks like dangerous nonsense.

Of course when it comes to cats and dogs there are many that are never vaccinated and are totally fine. But there are also a lot of cases of mass deaths in shelters, for example, when one sick cat infects the rest of the feline shelter population. Sometimes vaccinated animals get sick too, but with milder and non lethal forms. So in our case we are often faced with reality of needing to vaccinate at least once in order to create immunity, and that's it. It's the routine of revacinations or vaccination with non core vaccines that causes damage.

So I wonder if there is a similar thing in human medicine. Sorry if my question is ignorant.

Also, do you have a possibility to do titer tests (that test for level of immunity) instead of vaccinations?

I don't know if there are core and non-core vaccines. I know that every few years more are added.
We don't have the possibility to do a titer test, as I know.
This is the Vaccination Shcedule for Macedonia . I dont know if this is the newest, because they are updating it all the time.
It is translated with Google Translate from Macedonian so there might be some errors

I will just try to avoid this as much as I can, and in the same time I am trying not to think black or white, but right now i think there is no need for it because there is no real epidemy.

The week before their shots, I 'pumped' the kids full of supplements that I'd read could mitigate the negative effects of the vaccine. Fish oil, vitamin A, vitamin C, mulitvitamin etc. And, after they got their shots...we couldn't notice any, zilch, nada, side effects whatsoever. Might have been the supplements, their more mature age, good immune system that played a role. I was very relieved, to say the least!

My son is almost 12. As a baby, he received few vaccines. Every time after a vaccine he was different. I noticed that bu i didn't talk about that because I thought it was my subjective thinking.
But after some time my wife mentions me the same. He was somehow different after each shot. I can't explain that weird feeling with words. He acted like a totally different child. His behavior was different, his interests. He was choosing different toys. Things like that.

But, if I came in a situation where I will have to do that, I have enough information and knowledge how to minimize most of the side effects and damage that can be done.

Wow Konstantin, how strange about your kid. What vaccines were gave to your son when you saw these different comportment? Maybe you are not the only parent that saw this.

I don't know if there are core and non-core vaccines. I know that every few years more are added.
We don't have the possibility to do a titer test, as I know.
This is the Vaccination Shcedule for Macedonia . I dont know if this is the newest, because they are updating it all the time.
View attachment 29098
It is translated with Google Translate from Macedonian so there might be some errors

I will just try to avoid this as much as I can, and in the same time I am trying not to think black or white, but right now i think there is no need for it because there is no real epidemy.

This list is incredible! I think you are doing well not giving vaccines to your child. I am always mad when I see that they give to little kids, really babies, for example, the vaccine of Hepatitis B. My husband has MS due to this vaccine! How come a little kid can be in danger of Hepatitis B ? Or Tetanos, that also give MS, one shot is enough, right? It is really crazy.

It is like for dogs here: compulsory rage vaccine. But there is no rage in this island! And you are suppose to give this vaccine every year! Why? there is no rage at all. Why? for money. Just that. And make sure your kids or dogs will b sick, then they become good clients for the Medical System, the Pharma mafia, and the veterinarian system, that is another mafia. All that make me sick, really.

Back
Top Bottom