Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

Vincent Lapierre has just released a "FAQ" video, where he answers a series of questions from his followers: his background, how he became an independent journalist and how he learned how to interview people (starting in Venezuela), his views on the MSM, his political leanings, his view on Europe/Frexit, the YVs, the antifas/black blocs, etc. English subtitles will probably be available soon.

Last edited:
The new release of Vincent Lapierre with subtitles available. Besides exposing the growing problem and manipulation of the antifa, I really loved the old woman at the end, who even spoke in verse and made poetry, a big LIKE to her !

The new release of Vincent Lapierre with subtitles available. Besides exposing the growing problem and manipulation of the antifa, I really loved the old woman at the end, who even spoke in verse and made poetry, a big LIKE to her !

And surprise! This video has more than 121K views - yet zero (0) likes again, and 195 dislikes. One of those funny coincidences I guess! :rolleyes:

It seems that some with political aspirations have stepped up to lead YV groups here in Australia. While there's plenty being said about what the protestors are aiming for with a few key words being thrown around like 'constitution' and 'publicly owned banks' there has been little said about how these political aspirants will achieve these things once they are inside the system that is simply not designed or aimed at delivering those things. I have a feeling that there's a good possibility that the Australian groups will be led on a wild goose chase of more false promises.

Update from Vincent Lapierre's team Le Média pour tous:

:-O

Don't know why he's in custody, but obviously, he's disturbing. In the video posted by Windmill Knight, he had been removed two times from the protest march by the police, for his good, of course (it's funny because in another video he made about a trial, he asked for the protection of the police and was turned down flat !) Unfortunately, not having a press card won't help him, I guess.

Don't know why he's in custody, but obviously, he's disturbing. In the video posted by Windmill Knight, he had been removed two times from the protest march by the police, for his good, of course (it's funny because in another video he made about a trial, he asked for the protection of the police and was turned down flat !) Unfortunately, not having a press card won't help him, I guess.

Yes, although you'd THINK that in a democracy, it shouldn't matter whether he has a press card or not, right? Whatever...

In the video WK posted, I think it was obvious that the police didn't want HIM there. If I remember correctly, when he asks them at the end why they aren't stopping the antifas, one cop replies "have a nice day". They refuse to answer that simple question a couple of times, but they are fine with scolding him.

The part where the woman with the blurred out face starts taking with him (before the cops intervene) reminded me of the type of arguments Jordan Peterson had to put up with from liberals approaching him in the streets. No arguments, no reasoning. Just "what you are doing is very bad", over and over again. No matter how much he tries to explain, nothing gets through and she sounds like a broken record.

Is it a new form of censorship try by Youtube ? If I click on any of his video in his channel, I got this message

but patience pays, because it works fine after about half a minute ;-). (by the way, my husband doesn't encounter this, and for me, I got this message only on his channel, all others youtube video work fine, I guess I'm somewhat spotted !)

Back
Top Bottom