Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Hello! I just purchased the 10€ audio and I cannot download it. My paypal transaction number is 19E86758M7046451H. Thank you and greetings.

Hello! I just purchased the 10€ audio and I cannot download it. My paypal transaction number is 19E86758M7046451H. Thank you and greetings.

Uh-oh!

We recently revamped the whole EE web site, so there might be some kinks that need to be worked out...

We did receive your payment, so that part is not a problem. I've forwarded your message to the right person, so hopefully we'll get it sorted out shortly.

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all fine. Just a little message to give you some feedback concerning my practice.

Last Monday, my brother and I did the whole program around 11:00 pm alongside a river in a nice and quiet place surrounded by nature, seated on large rocks.

In general, since my last posts concerning the program and thanks to the help of some members, I use to be calm and relaxed during and after the program even if sometimes, it feels like my body is kind of shaking a bit inside.

Then, suddenly, during the Beatha portion, something really special happend to me for the 1rst time : I felt like like blocked, paralyzed for 1/2 sec max with the impression I just got tazed. It wasn't really painfull but it was pretty scary because my whole body was paralyzed even my breathing, it was like all my muscles were contracted by force, this is why I thought about a tazer.

There has been like a small sound (it reminded me when your ears get uncorked) and there have been like a subliminal image projected in front of my eyes wich has been too fast to be able to see something specific. Also, I have been felt very afraid of something but I cannot say if it's because of this weird sensation or something else in my subconscious.

In fact, since a trip in Hawaï in 2016, I can have this weird automatic mouvement/reflex while I'm thinking about something out of "normal", I mean when I think about what's behind the veil for example. Also, when I try to practice any energy stuff it can happen.
It is like a thrill causing a rotation of my head to the right (it can be funny, ask my wife or my brother... "thinking about something ? (laugh)").
Last year, it was lower and almost disapeared but since recently, it came back with force.

It feels like a blockage or the opposite, a bad control of my energy.

I tell you all of that in order for you to get the global picture and maybe help you to understand a bit better the situation.

For now, I will try to do the beatha portion at least 4-5 days a week, in order to see what happens. I know that this part of the program can be exhausting of hard to do but for now, it has been ok with 2 times a week and I don't use to lack of energy. I did the whole program last monday (day of the strange thing) and the beatha portion yesterday evening (I just felt good and heavy like a rock) before the prayer of the soul. Tonight I will repeat the whole program.

I will provide you the details of this experience. Thanks for the attention.

See you soon.

This particular EE program is the best I've found. I've continued to use if for years through my recovery from trauma (developmental as well as other incidents from early childhood, as well as trauma's that occurred in my adulthood which mirror some of the earlier events/experiences). Initially my nervous system would only tolerate a portion of this EE program, every few days. With perseverance, I progress to the point where I used it daily in my routine to reconnect with myself and overcome the negative feelings. Now I use it 4-5 times a week for my own growth and sometimes to cope/explore feelings that arise.

Hi Elohir,

In general, since my last posts concerning the program and thanks to the help of some members, I use to be calm and relaxed during and after the program even if sometimes, it feels like my body is kind of shaking a bit inside.

Then, suddenly, during the Beatha portion, something really special happend to me for the 1rst time : I felt like like blocked, paralyzed for 1/2 sec max with the impression I just got tazed. It wasn't really painfull but it was pretty scary because my whole body was paralyzed even my breathing, it was like all my muscles were contracted by force, this is why I thought about a tazer.

As far as your body shaking internally, I've had this happen to me as well after going through a deep meditation, and especially if I fall asleep during a Neuroptimal session. I think because of all the tension we hold on and that becomes stored in our bodies over the years, that anytime we really allow ourselves to relax, that kind of shaking will come to the surface and is a way of processing whatever it is we are holding onto. Peter Levine talks about this pretty extensively and we see this happening in the animal kingdom and how human beings have that same response that we usually supress so it's pretty normal for that to happen. Also, you could try TRE exercises where your at least more conscious and awake.

As for the paralysis, I think this probably plays into a similar trauma response. The paralysis is the shutdown/freeze mechanism of your nervous system coming into play and there could be some deeper issues as to why that's happening. Flashing images is also fairly common and if you read Levine's book, he explains the reasons why behind that.

For now, I will try to do the beatha portion at least 4-5 days a week, in order to see what happens. I know that this part of the program can be exhausting of hard to do but for now, it has been ok with 2 times a week and I don't use to lack of energy.

Considering you have this kind of unspoken fear coming to the surface, you should really try and be gentle with yourself and not push too much too fast. I would not recommend doing Beatha 4-5 times a week, I'd even say cut it out for a month or so and continue with pipe breathing and the prayer, let whatever that needs to be processed happen, and then go back to incorporating beatha.

Also, here's a really good video discussing the shaking and freeze response:

Hello, I want to comment something that happened to me the Monday of the previous week with the Beatha breath. At one point while the Beatha respiration was going on I felt a lot of pain in my throat and a great anguish with images of my childhood.

The tears came as if I had opened a tap. I felt that its texture was thick. I could not go on; after a while I continued with the program. The images were not buried memories, I have very much in mind my childhood but perhaps I had not encountered the pain of these traumas.

In the following days I was remembering the life of those times, with its lights and shadows, because not everything was bad. I have a great road ahead of me and I feel that I have yet to learn to see that past with understanding. To understand that we are all somehow acting out of ignorance and that is the reason for the sufferings that cause us and that we also cause to others.

Some time ago I decided to break that circle by working on myself, breaking the patterns of family violence. I don't want to transmit those patterns. Somehow I can say that I am lucky, I had enough will and conscience to choose something different.

I see that my siblings did not choose themselves and repeat the same family patterns with their families and with themselves (I am the oldest, we are 11 siblings!!!!:wow:) I was always a "toad from another well in my family" and they let me know!

Today is EE day and I am going to prepare for the session! THANK YOU and I hope to continue healing to be an individual who can be a better travel companion on this planet. You are not only healing yourself, you are also somehow collaborating so as not to be a vector of suffering to others and that is very important. Thank you again and greetings to all!:flowers:

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Hola,quiero comentar algo que me sucedió el lunes de la semana anterior con la respiración Beatha. En un momento mientras transcurría dicha respiración sentí mucho dolor en mi garganta y una gran angustia con imágenes de mi infancia.

Las lágrimas brotaron como si hubiera abierto un grifo. Sentí que su textura era espesa. No pude seguir; luego de un rato continúe con el programa. Las imágenes no eran recuerdos enterrados, tengo muy presente mi infancia pero quizás no me había encontrado con el dolor de esos traumas.

En los días sucesivos estuve recordando la vida de esos tiempos, con sus luces y sombras, pues no todo fue malo. Tengo un gran camino por delante y siento que todavía tengo que aprender a ver ese pasado con comprensión. Comprender que todos estamos de alguna manera actuando desde la ignorancia y esa es la razón de los sufrimientos que nos causan y que nosotros también le causamos a los demás.

Hace tiempo decidí romper ese círculo trabajando en mí misma, romper los patrones de violencia familiar. No quiero trasmitir esos patrones. De alguna manera puedo decir que soy afortunada, tuve la suficiente voluntad y conciencia para elegir algo diferente.

Veo que mis hermanos no se eligieron a sí mismos y repiten los mismos patrones familiares con sus familias y consigo mismos (soy la mayor, somos 11 hermanos!!!) Siempre fuí " sapo de otro pozo en mi familia" y vaya que me lo hacían saber!!

Hoy es día de EE y voy a prepararme para la sesión!! GRACIAS y espero seguir sanando para ser un individuo que pueda ser un mejor compañero de viaje en este planeta. Uno no solo se está sanando a sí mismo, también de alguna manera está colaborando para no ser un vector de sufrimientos hacia los demás y eso es muy importante. Gracias otra vez y saludos a todos!!

Considering you have this kind of unspoken fear coming to the surface, you should really try and be gentle with yourself and not push too much too fast. I would not recommend doing Beatha 4-5 times a week, I'd even say cut it out for a month or so and continue with pipe breathing and the prayer, let whatever that needs to be processed happen, and then go back to incorporating beatha.
I agree! Also, Beatha should not be done more than 2 times a week. Beatha brings up repressed emotions much more quickly than doing Pipe Breathing (which also brings up repressed emotions but at a slower, more manageable pace). Repressed emotions being released so quickly, as in doing Beatha, can be hard for people who have a lot of repressed emotions to deal with.

And, as Turgon said, it is best not to do Beatha at all if there is any discomfort or problem while doing it. And, it should always be done breathing gently, not forced. What's important is to breathe continually in and out without a pause in between.

Hi,

First of all, thank you very much, Turgo and Nienna, for your attention and your time leading to your help.

The way we react, the way we feel while doing the program is quite different according to the practionner.

Also, it can be very tricky, difficult or even impossible to describe exactly what's happening inside us, especially when you lack of knowledge and vocabulary to express it. You do your best considering what we write and according to you own experience.

Honestly and except if I forgot it, I don't think I have so much repressed emotions (in that life) that I should be careful about. My life isn't perfect but it's not so bad and I consider myself as lucky compare to others so I don't complain about anyhting. Most of the time, I am not very stressed or frustrated. Of course, it could be an illusion but deep inside of me it could be the opposite or it could come from an old time.

I did the whole program many times without any big problem, sometimes twice a week. This week I did the whole thing on Monday and Beatha + prayer of the soul on wednesday and Thursday. Nothing specific happened. Nevertheless I know it could come out anytime and in a hard way.

When I felt this kind of shaking, it wasn't so disturbing or intense. Besides, I cannot be sure but I think that the short fear sensation that I got Monday came from the paralysis sensation which was really surprising.

Anyway, I am a general learner and a true beginner in this domain so, have no doubt that I will pay attention to your experience and your advices. Firstly, I will watch the video, then I will take a closer look to Peter Levine's book and try the TRE exercice. Of course I won't push myself too far. I like to experiment and look for things but I am not fond of suffering and most of all, I just want to improve and as we all know, there's no free lunch.

I thank you again for your words, it is always good to read. I will come back to you for feedback.

Take care.

Je fais maintenant avec Laura car mon lecteur audio pour EE en Français ne fonctionne plus...
J'apprécie beaucoup sa voix, je crois me souvenir que les Cassiopéens avaient dit que le son de sa voix nous portait davantage...
Je le fais entièrement depuis plusieurs années deux fois par semaine comme préconisé, lundi et jeudi...
Je ne ressens pas de tremblement mais plutôt une vibration qui parcoure tous mon corps sans aucune douleur, cette vibration je la ressens aussi dès que je suis en prière avec mes cristaux sur mes genoux sous mes mains, j'y ai ajouté mon pendule "Fil de l'Âme" depuis peu, celui-ci me réponds très bien aux "OUI" et "NON"... Je continue d'apprendre mon Guide Pratiqu de Christian Cambois Bonnemaison (en Français)

I am now working with Laura because my audio player for EE in French no longer works...
I really appreciate his voice, I seem to remember that the Cassiopeans had said that the sound of his voice carried us more...
I have been doing it entirely for several years now, twice a week as recommended, Monday and Thursday...
I do not feel a tremor but rather a vibration that runs through my whole body without any pain, this vibration I also feel it as soon as I am in prayer with my crystals on my knees under my hands, I have added my "Fil de l'Âme" pendulum recently, this one answers me very well to the "YES" and "NO"... I continue to learn my Practical Guide from Christian Cambois Bonnemaison (in French)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

I did a full E.E. session for the first time since I bought it, earlier. I had been avoiding the Warrior Breath and especially the Beatha sections because I was so fearful of what emotional baggage might come to the surface. However, apart from feeling a bit weepy when Laura upped the tempo during the Beatha section (that got quite intense!) I have not had any emotional outbursts; at least not yet. I can't remember the last time I really wept and although I sometimes feel like I would really like to I can never seem to allow myself to do so. I think that I am afraid that if I let myself weep then I might just keep going and going and going. It will be interesting to see how I am over the next few days. After the Prayer of the Soul, however, I felt so relaxed and at peace that I just sat there for awhile and made the most of how wonderful it felt. Lord Henry had joined me and snuggled up next to me on my old man recliner and all was well with the world. This is something I need to add to my daily routine without a doubt! Hopefully, I can handle the Beatha part if I do it a couple of times a week. IIRC it is not recommended to do it more frequently than that. The rest of it can certainly be done on a daily basis though. I just need to prioritise it and do it shortly after I awake and before I get distracted by other matters. Last night I did the Prayer of the Soul meditation in bed after reading and had a good night's sleep which I needed. That needs to be a part of my daily routine too. I consider myself fortunate to have found this site and to have such a useful tool (E.E.) at my disposal :love: .

It's really great that you are doing EE! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Just so you know, if you decide that doing the fastest pace of the Beatha, you can still do it without that. Just keep doing the Breatha at whichever pace you like - or you can even do pipe breathing instead - during that section of the Beatha. After a month or so you can include it again to see how it goes. If you decide you'd rather wait for a while longer, than that is fine. You should go at your own pace.

Also, just doing the program without the Beatha will still bring up repressed emotions, just not as quickly and not as many at a time. :-)

I got up in a bit of a grumpy mood today; in part, because I did not get to sleep until 4 am and greatly overslept until the early afternoon. I struggle with my sleeping patterns and sometimes become a night owl which I enjoy for awhile and then I really don't feel good on it. I awoke at 8 am and should have got up then really. I also had another unpleasant dream involving my brother. I have had a few of those recently. We are not close which saddens me but it takes two to tango and I really don't want to join him in the dance he does. Hopefully, all these almost-nightmare dreams with him recently is a sign of working through the issues I have with him.

So Mr Grump was not of a mind to do any E.E. today but I managed a full session without the Beatha and only a couple of rounds of POTS. Mr Grump has now left for the day, thankfully, and I am really glad about that. The Warrior's Breath, in particular, really released a lot of tension and I am now feeling pretty calm and far less tense. E.E. seems to wake up my root chakra and third eye and I can still feel them humming away as I type this. I am not getting any clear sensations from the other chakras so I shall enjoy observing them as I go along with E.E. in subsequent sessions to see if any more of them decide to say hello to me.

It's really great that you are doing EE! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Just so you know, if you decide that doing the fastest pace of the Beatha, you can still do it without that. Just keep doing the Breatha at whichever pace you like - or you can even do pipe breathing instead - during that section of the Beatha. After a month or so you can include it again to see how it goes. If you decide you'd rather wait for a while longer, than that is fine. You should go at your own pace.

Also, just doing the program without the Beatha will still bring up repressed emotions, just not as quickly and not as many at a time. :-)

Thank you Nienna :-). I was tempted to include the Beatha section in my E.E. today but thought it was probably prudent to leave it for a few days. So far so good with it all, I am glad to say. No big emotional meltdowns although I might still have those to come and to be frank I would not be particularly upset about that. I feel so good after doing E.E. I would be a fool not to make it a firm part of my routine. Self-discipline is not exactly one of my strengths so EE will be a good incentive for me to work on that.

Thank you for your advice :-) .

Back
Top Bottom