Session 10 Aug 2019

Thank you for this great session!
This is new information I would love to know more about.

(L) We want to know what happened to Pierre the other day when he fainted?

A: In case you did not notice, a great wave of negative energy circled the planet over the past few days, affecting those who are vulnerable due to lack of awareness.

That would probably explain why we felt weird last week at home, kind of sad. I thought it was due to Arky Chu Gong routine as we started it last week and like some other people on the forum have testified.
Maybe due to both.

If you mean the above, it's not really new information. We've been aware for a long time that when mass shooting or other chaotic and destructive events happen, there also tends to be a kind of 'wave' of negativity around that can quite easily be felt if you pay attention and connect the two things. This is something we should all try to be aware of as things go increasingly kaflooey.

Interesting. I wonder if they just want to create generalised chaos, or there was something more specific they had in mind? Usually there is a purpose to these things, an aim to apply pressure. Have they gone so crazy that there was no aim here?

I'd say it was also a practice run for the possible future need to shut down electricity grids to exert control over the government and population. The people behind these kinds of things appear to be getting pretty desperate in their bizarre and irrational need to control, probably because they feel control slipping from their grasp. I mean, you have to be better desperate in your obsession to control to resort to creating chaos, which tends to be the opposite of control. Then again, it's a sad psychological reality that violence is most often employed by those who lack power or by a group that feels power slipping away.

That great wave of negative energy that circled the planet can probably be seen in some kind of spike in people 'going off' if we look closely. Here's one possible example

This healing method sounds really interesting. What exactly were the results you all experienced from it?

I accompanied Chu to this meeting and they made me all the protocols of the first module, the session lasted about an hour. The second module was presented in this meeting and nobody knew it at that moment.

For me it has been an incredible experience, I feel that it has been a before and after in my life... I don’t know, maybe in two months I will return to my usual pitiful state, but I will try to tell in the coming days what my experience has been.

Chu reported that one practitioner had a client who was scheduled for surgery; the process told her to repeat the "tuning" every two hours. So, she did, and a couple days later when the woman had another scan done at the hospital, the doctors were amazed to see that surgery was no longer needed.

This practitioner is 18 years old, in that experience she was only 16 years old and that client was her first case, or one of her first cases. People there called her "Little Einstein". She seems to be very good at this. I'm commenting on this because:

The most difficult part of the process is to get the "feedback" thing going. You press your thumb on either your index or middle finger where you are supposed to be able to feel a pulse. This pulse reacts to the scanning and tells you what to do. Some say they feel a buzz or a small shock or something like that. I'm just trying to feel an ordinary pulse!

This practitioner told me that she don't feel her pulse, that the important thing is to feel the reaction to the pulse.

She press her thumb in the correct zone to feel the pulse and, without feeling anything, starts the protocol, and then begins to notice the reactions of the pulse without problems.

I'm practicing the pulse and although I feel like I've improved a bit, it's not something constant, so I'm thinking about starting to test with people and see if it works for me as she say.

Some people told me that it took a year to start feeling the pulse, others told me that two months... Little Einstein told me to just start practicing with friends and family even if I don't feel the pulse and see what happens... waiting months to feel the pulse seemed less effective to her than just starting to treat people even if nothing happens. Or so I understood.

I've just contacted Marcel Vega via their contact form to ask when the next workshop is scheduled for Germany (since there was one in Berlin this spring). Let's see.

This practitioner told me that she don't feel her pulse, that the important thing is to feel the reaction to the pulse.

She press her thumb in the correct zone to feel the pulse and, without feeling anything, starts the protocol, and then begins to notice the reactions of the pulse without problems.

I'm practicing the pulse and although I feel like I've improved a bit, it's not something constant, so I'm thinking about starting to test with people and see if it works for me as she say.

Some people told me that it took a year to start feeling the pulse, others told me that two months... Little Einstein told me to just start practicing with friends and family even if I don't feel the pulse and see what happens... waiting months to feel the pulse seemed less effective to her than just starting to treat people even if nothing happens. Or so I understood.

Thanks for your description, OS! Could you describe where the correct zone is located on the thumb (if that's possible via writing)? Is that the normal pulse in the finger you're working with?

If you mean the above, it's not really new information. We've been aware for a long time that when mass shooting or other chaotic and destructive events happen, there also tends to be a kind of 'wave' of negativity around that can quite easily be felt if you pay attention and connect the two things. This is something we should all try to be aware of as things go increasingly kaflooey.

I said new talking about the Marcel Vega's healing method which I didn't know anything about. I realize that my post may have not been clear.

That seems like a more practical approach, since there's always the danger that a person will claim they can feel their pulse in that way without *actually* feeling anything. I mean, it seems bizarre that they would suggest you feel your pulse in one of your fingers. Generally speaking, there is no clearly discernible pulse there.

I was just yesterday reading Laura's article where she talks about Shamans:

A Shaman is, as Historian of Religion, Mircea Eliade describes, a Technician of Ecstasy. This is an essential qualification and/or result of contact with the Divine. More than that, in order to be in direct contact with the Divine, the human being must be able to “see the unseen.” This Seeing is the capacity of human beings to enlarge their perceptual field until they are capable of assessing not only outer appearances, but also the essence of everything in order to access the level of being that enables them make choices that are capable of initiating a new causal series in the world. It has nothing at all to do with “hallucinations” or mechanical means of altering brain perceptions: it is a “soul” thing, so to say.

And now it seems that you have discovered a very practical technique for this "seeing the unseen". I'm looking forward to hear more about it!

A: In case you did not notice, a great wave of negative energy circled the planet over the past few days, affecting those who are vulnerable due to lack of awareness.

There were also two big killing incidents in Croatia and Serbia this month:

Not to mention a lot of people dying in car accidents.

This is a fascinating session. Thank you for sharing this.
I think that this "Original Bioquantics" method is something really big and important.
Trying to learn and understand this technique will be a very beneficial thing. Maybe we could try to create a separate thread for this and try to share some experiences there. Some basic things so people can start experimenting and share their experiences.

I read the laura's post that this method is very hard to explain with words or even to watch someone doing this will look very weird but we should try to learn.

I also have to be more self-disciplined and continue with the reading, sharing and networking as much as possible.

I think that this "Original Bioquantics" method is something really big and important.
Trying to learn and understand this technique will be a very beneficial thing. Maybe we could try to create a separate thread for this and try to share some experiences there. Some basic things so people can start experimenting and share their experiences.

I read the laura's post that this method is very hard to explain with words or even to watch someone doing this will look very weird but we should try to learn.

I agree, but I think that we should first let them do some experimenting and possibly make the improvements, like they did with Eiriu Eolas. Perhaps this technique can be made even more powerful than it currently is.

Anyway, it is very interesting. The inventor, Marcel, (very nice man and we had dinner with him and his wife in Paris), says that the method can even cure genetic conditions by giving information to the body to turn off bad genes and turn on good ones, or bypass, or bring something else online, or whatever.

I noticed it involves the three levels of awareness the C's mentioned before:

Body and immediate environment

The world

The cosmos

FWIW, thanks for the session!

Back
Top Bottom