Q source / Qanon

You may be right that Q is working with Trump and that Q+ may be Trump himself.

So far, we haven't seen much of the swamp clearing that Trump promised. Instead he seems to be in a sort of straightjacket where he is forced to compromise, eg. hiring people like Bolton.

There is a tendency among the Q people to assume almost superhuman intelligence and “4D chess“ whenever Trump does something, including elaborate explanations why seemingly bad moves are good after all.

Some of those explanations may even be valid, but I think it is dangerous to assume that Trump and his team have it all under control, when in fact he seems to be in a quite precarious position with not many true allies.
I agree completely that the undying faith in Trump to do no wrong is unwarranted. There is a fair amount of this and it can be nauseating, if also kinda fun to indulge in from time to time. Like rooting for your hometown sports team when you're around fans even though you know 'organized sports' is objectively a huge distraction. But there have also been times when things that didn't seem to make sense at the time, made sense later. The results of North Korea so far, for example. And I'm personally hoping for the best in Syria. A couple of weird little rocky patches in the last few years but so far so good, steady as she goes if "peace is the prize".
And of course it is true that clearing the swamp requires a lot of preliminary work, such as clearing out the DOJ in order to pursue the swamp creatures legally. This seems to be happening to some degree now, so I will stay open to the idea that there are good guys fighting the fight within the system.

Considering how much disinformation is all around us, it is easy to see why healthy scepcisism and even kneejerk rejection in some cases is the go to mode for many here. I've been frustrated with that too in a few discussions over the years.

Is this scepcisism mode something that needs to change? Or is it fine the way it is? I don't know.
Yeah, I guess we'll continue to wait and see. If things really do ramp up in a manifestable way, disagreements over it here will be petty compared to what is going on. And if nothing happens, it will continue to be a Soap Opera!

axj said:
So far, we haven't seen much of the swamp clearing that Trump promised. Instead he seems to be in a sort of straightjacket where he is forced to compromise, eg. hiring people like Bolton.

Apparently, you're not paying attention.
If Hillary Clinton was elected, do you think these people would have been fired?
This list doesn't include those senators & congressional members that have decided not to continue running for their positions in Congress.
1572321761831.png
1572321255254.png

And Bolton is now gone.

Last edited:
For some reason discussion of Q on this forum always seems to lag months behind the rest of the internet. Perhaps because it has been 'sandbagged' by certain people higher up in this structure, others have elected to enforce said sandbagging, and everyone else just gives up and decides it's not worth it.

Considering how much disinformation is all around us, it is easy to see why healthy scepcisism and even kneejerk rejection in some cases is the go to mode for many here. I've been frustrated with that too in a few discussions over the years.

Is this scepcisism mode something that needs to change? Or is it fine the way it is? I don't know.

Could it be that we actually see things the same way? You know, colinear and all that. The more the network here grows in knowledge and understanding, the more our individual understanding of things comes together so that our perspectives combine to form a picture that hopefully all can see clearly. None of the stuff I highlighted above is going on in actuality. This is what your mind is coming up with because you are obviously not seeing the same picture as the rest of us. This is why I quite seriously advised you to give this up and focus on other things. But why would you have any respect for my suggestion when you prefer your take on things as opposed to the "higher ups" and all their (apparently) mindless robot followers who can't form their own opinions?

I think I'll do myself a favor instead and stop checking in on this thread.

This is why I quite seriously advised you to give this up and focus on other things. But why would you have any respect for my suggestion when you prefer your take on things as opposed to the "higher ups" and all their (apparently) mindless robot followers who can't form their own opinions?

You're misrepresenting what was said, which has nothing to do with being truthful or co-linear. In other words, you are lying about what was said. Maybe you should look at why you would do something like that.

And for the record, I am not following Q and I already said that I am quite sceptical of this whole thing. But I am also keeping an open mind towards all possibilities.

Back in the day when the whole NESARA thing was going strong before I knew about this group, I ended up sort of buying into it after initially being skeptical. Now, of course, I feel really dumb for having done so. This whole Q thing has the same 'flavor.' So yes, I would say I'm a little more emotionally charged on it than maybe I should be....

To me it's blatant nonsense. Yes the C's transmissions had a period when there were some 'corrupting' influences. But those have been cleared up for a while now. So the C's say it's "insider psyop" and my own BS meter is red lining. That's enough for me.

But if y'all want to keep on chasing after it, go for it.

Well, we all get weary at different points on different issues so I have to say I think most of the posts here are reasonable. I think many comments reflect a genuine honesty and interest in what is the reality about Q.

Some points that made sense to me were:

The Story will continue on, with or without you.

That seems to be reasonable to let those who want to continue to continue.

The bottomline is that if you don't like it, or are frustrated by it, then don't pay attention. Its really that simple.

Yes, I am only drawn by my own curiosity to certain topics so that's a good point.

That's a sane observation I think. We all get frustrated for different reasons on various topics here. Skepticism is probably something to hold onto I think.

Yeah, I guess we'll continue to wait and see. If things really do ramp up in a manifestable way, disagreements over it here will be petty compared to what is going on. And if nothing happens, it will continue to be a Soap Opera!

I agree @meta-agnostic. Hopefully at some point we can all look back at these discussions and have a good laugh at what we thought about these events. I guess we will all have some revelations that we couldn't even imagine were in the mix.

Much of this whole thread centers around "disinformation" so I hope no one minds if I share a few session quotes on ways to look at "disinformation". They sometimes are in reference to different issues but have a common flavor I think.

Session 16 October 1994:
Q: (L) Several books I have read have advised moving to rural areas and forming groups and storing food etc...

A: Disinformation. Get rid of this once and for all. That is 3rd level garbage.

Q: (L) We feel pretty helpless at the mercy of beings who can come in and feed off of us at will. Do we have someone on our side, pulling for our team, throwing us energy or something?

A: Who do you think you have been communicating with?

Q: (L) Are you going to be able to assist us through this turmoil?

A: Yes.

Session 19 November 1994:
Q: (T) The object behind using the electronic ignitions, from what I have heard, whether the source is true or not I can't say, but I had a strange confirmation of part of it.

A: Beware of disinformation. It diverts your attention away from reality thus leaving you open to capture and conquest and even possible destruction.

Q: (L) Is the information about the electronic ignition systems correct?

A: Disinformation comes from seemingly reliable sources. It is extremely important for you to not gather false knowledge as it is more damaging than no knowledge at all. Remember knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. The information you speak of, Terry, was given to you deliberately because you and Jan and others have been targeted due to your intense interest in level of density 4 through 7 subject matter. You have already been documented as a "threat."

Q: (L) Can you tell Terry what event occurred (referring to "confirmation" of electronic ignition subject)...

A: Remember, disinformation is very effective when delivered by highly trained sources because hypnotic and transdimensional techniques are used thereby causing electronic anomalies to follow suggestion causing perceived confirmation to occur.

Q: (T) Who was the guy in the Camaro?

A: Diversion.

Session 17 December 1994:
Q: (L) Well, in another session we were told that a lot of what EDDIE Page is saying is disinformation designed to take people in, is that true?

Q: (L) And what is the source of that disinformation?

A: Orion STS.

Session 28 December 1994:
Q: (V) Okay, now listen guys: if I don't go to school to get an education, and, in other words, to get the degree and get the credibility, then how am I going to be able to do any work? (L) Did you ever think that the people you would want to work with wouldn't come to anybody with a traditional degree?

A: Laura, let us answer.

Q: (L) I'm sorry. I'll butt out.

A: Why do you think you need a degree?

Q: (V) Well, the professional world here on planet Earth is built around degrees. I'm sure you are aware of that.

A: Incorrect!

Q: (L) People with degrees are in bread-lines... I'm sorry... I'll shut up. (V) Well, my goodness... so then I...

A: Disinformation cleverly and carefully orchestrated.

Q: (L) For what purpose?

A: To mislead.

Q: (V) To mislead in what way? What am I being led away from?

A: Not just you.

Q: (V) All psych students are misled?

A: All humans.

These last quotes stress that there can be valid information mixed with disinformation which is kind of how I see the Q material.

Session 24 September 1995:
Q: (L) You have told us on other occasions that the Semitic peoples were remnants of the Atlanteans, and yet they are quite unlike...

A: Whoa!! Wait a minute, let's not get ahead of ourselves. First things first. What Roxanne said was not entirely factual. Remember, there is much disinformation to weed through.

Q: (RC) What did I say that was not factual?

A: In this part of your 3rd and 4th density universe, specifically your "galaxy" it is the region known as Orion that is the one and only indigenous home of human type beings... reflect on this! Indigenous home base, not sole locator. What you are most in need of review of is the accurate profile of "alien" data.

Session 4 November 1995:
Q: (L) OK, got you! We have a few short questions before we get into anything deep and heavy. The first question I want to ask is: there's a rumor going around that the STS alien bases, as in Dulce, and all the other alien bases around out West, have been moved to Paris, Washington and Buenos Aires. Is this, in fact, true?

A: All angles of the story open to corruption, by disinformation.

Q: (L) Are the STS alien bases in the Western part of the U.S. being moved somewhere?

A: We just told you!!!

Q: (L) In other words, what you said was no?

A: ! No. No.

Q: (L) .... 'We just told you' ...

A: That all angles are wrong!!

Q: (L) All angles. OK, in other words, no point in asking any other questions about it, because all angles are disinformation. Is that correct?

A: Wrong!

Q: (L) They're all wrong. (T) No...

A: No.

Q: (T) Your answer was all wrong.

Q: (T) Read it back, what did they say? (J) "All angles of story open to corruption by disinformation." (L) That's kind of an ambiguous answer! (J) Yes, but it's true! (T) Well, you said that the story itself was wrong. That's not correct.

A: Search, don't jump over vital subject matter!!! Patience!!! This is not a relay race!

Session 5 August 2000:
Q: Well, when I read this Top Secret document and they said this business about the sun, I just really wondered where they were getting all this! I mean, does the secret government really believe this crap? And if they do, and all their actions are geared around that, then that would explain a lot. But, if they don't believe it, then they might even be responsible for putting out this kind of disinformation just to make people panic and get even more anti-government so they can have more excuses to clamp down on the masses and take away more freedoms! This Nexus Seven says right up front: " This document is a clear and present danger to the mental health of unstable persons!" Well, they DID warn us! [Laughter] (A) Well, it's a Val Valerian source! The fact that one or more things are wrong does not mean that everything is wrong!

A: Arkadiusz is right on the money!! There is much accurate information there and some disinformation mixed in!

As long as everyone "weeding" realizes that the Cs gave an up-front PSYOP warning I say let us know what you find that seems to be real/true among the "weeds".

So the C's say it's "insider psyop" and my own BS meter is red lining. That's enough for me.

That's fine. However, I think there is some benefit in staying open towards different possibilities. What the C's say can often be interpreted in different ways, so in this case "insider psyop" is not necessarily negative. It may also mean an "insider psyop" by those who want to drain the swamp.

For me, the biggest red flag was the justification of Trump's bombing of Syria with the "Iran is controlled by the NWO and had a secret nuclear facility there"-story. Then again, this Q group fully admits that some of what they are saying is disinformation. So the usefulness of the information is necessarily limited by this fact.

Has anyone done a side by side comparison of claims made and outcomes? So comparing a prediction made: when it was supposed to have happened and/or within what timeframe, then the result: what really occurred, and whether it was valid, not valid or uncertain. Something like that. It would be interesting to know what degree of success Q group has with predictions / claims. Let's say it's 10% or instead a 90% success rate. I'd imagine that would give people a helpful guage on how reliable this source is (or isn't). Might take some work though, if it doesn't already exist that is.

It is interesting that George Magazine is back. One of the Q theories was about JFK jr being in witness protection all this time.

Has anyone done a side by side comparison of claims made and outcomes? So comparing a prediction made: when it was supposed to have happened and/or within what timeframe, then the result: what really occurred, and whether it was valid, not valid or uncertain. Something like that. It would be interesting to know what degree of success Q group has with predictions / claims. Let's say it's 10% or instead a 90% success rate. I'd imagine that would give people a helpful guage on how reliable this source is (or isn't). Might take some work though, if it doesn't already exist that is.

In Post #506, I've placed a Q Proofs video created by Praying Medic, which provides some comparison between what Q has posted & various news articles, Twitter tweets & posts. Will post it again below. Understand that this video was made over a year ago - July, 2018. No matter, because Q has often said that what happens in future, will verify what Q has posted previously.

Q Post #306
1572441657158.png

Well, the only thing this video proves is that the Q group has indeed insider information within the US administration and probably works together with Trump. The usefulness of such information is quite limited - except maybe the hints at how draining the swamp will be implemented and that this is indeed an ongoing operation.

Back
Top Bottom