Q source / Qanon

Q For Beginners Part 1 - Who is Q?
prayingmedic

Jun 24, 2018

Description:
In Part 1 of my series Q Anon for beginners, we look at the history and identity of Q.

Q For Beginners Part 2 - Who is Q?
prayingmedic

Jun 25, 2018

Description:
In Part 2 of my series Q Anon for beginners, I show how to find and read Q posts on different devices.

The problem is the disinformation that is mixed in with the truths by Q, which serves to sidetrack people who have begun to wake up. As has been pointed out in SOTT articles, the main sidetracking consists of trying to lull people with the "trust the plan"-narrative. In other words, the idea that someone else is already fighting the fight and that not much needs to be done by the Q believers.

That's it in a nut shell. Period. End of story.

In Part 1 of my series Q Anon for beginners, we look at the history and identity of Q.

In Part 2 of my series Q Anon for beginners, I show how to find and read Q posts on different devices.

@turiya ,

One of the most frustrating aspects of the Q phenomena for me is the energy being diverted from other sources of information that are at least just as good or better than the cryptic method of communication being used by "Q".

If you have read this whole thread you should realize why most of the consensus is leaning to "Q" being a PSYOP program.

I will not watch the videos you just posted because my energy will go to what I consider more important things.

But, if you just give us a summary of what the videos have to say then maybe I'll have something to consider.

I suppose the main reason I even read this thread at all is in hopes others will redirect their energy to better sources of information than Q.

This phenomena reminds me of an early session in 1994 where people were intrigued by a Virgin Mary apparition in Georgia.

Session 16 November 1994:
Q: (L) I have been reading recently about the shrine at Lourdes where the Virgin Mary supposedly appeared to Bernadette Soubirous...

A: Energy focusing center.

Q: (L) What kind of energy is focused there?

A: Positive due to consistent prayer patternings.

Q: (L) Okay, what appeared to Bernadette?

A: Imaging energy consciousness wave.

Q: (L) Was this image out of her own mind?

A: Close.

Q: (L) The healings that take place...

A: Because of the concentration of positive energy.

Q: (L) What or who has been causing the apparitions of the Virgin Mary at Conyers, Georgia?

A: Deceptive field.

Q: (L) What energy is behind this?

A: Lizards.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Confusion campaign part of bigger picture and plan.

Q: (L) What is the bigger picture and plan?

A: Conquest.

Q: (L) How will that aid their conquest?

A: By dispersing knowledge.

Q: (L) Dispersing as in breaking apart or scattering?

A: Spreading thin. Confusion does this. You are being bombarded with confusion in this era.

I don't really have that much energy to devote to the Virgin Q.

For some reason discussion of Q on this forum always seems to lag months behind the rest of the internet. Perhaps because it has been 'sandbagged' by certain people higher up in this structure, others have elected to enforce said sandbagging, and everyone else just gives up and decides it's not worth it.

axj said:
The problem is the disinformation that is mixed in with the truths by Q, which serves to sidetrack people who have begun to wake up. As has been pointed out in SOTT articles, the main sidetracking consists of trying to lull people with the "trust the plan"-narrative. In other words, the idea that someone else is already fighting the fight and that not much needs to be done by the Q believers.
This is, with all due respect, some of the more ignorant Q criticism out there. Q claims on its face to contain DISINFORMATION and could hardly avoid claiming the label of PSYOP. It claims this is to throw off the 'bad guys', make them panic and make stupid mistakes, which will eventually lead to their downfall. Just taking this at face value for a moment, what else could you possibly expect? That if Q were a right and good STO source, it would always tell the Truth to everyone, at all times, because that would be the right thing to do? How far do you think that would get? Take a look at some of the C's history. Have there been percentages of accuracy claimed by their own account to be well below 100%? When asked things like "has this source been corrupted?" have they said things like "not yet"?

As for Q believers "trusting the plan", there may be a certain amount of this among the more ignorant and lazy, but no one who actually cares about truth and what is going to happen is going to completely just sit back and "trust [a] plan". They may continue to look for confirmations that there IS some sort of plan, but continue to monitor happenings, make note of deviations, go back and check what was said, see what was very obviously with hindsight "disinformation for the bad guys", etc. And even if they are not all 100% doing this, what would you have the lazier ones do? Work on themselves? Monitor for Earth Changes? Wait around for comets and an ice age to save us? Go on ahead then.

Now with all of this in mind, is it still possible that Q et al are lulling people into some false sense of security to try and bring about a 'negative' outcome? Absolutely. Many of us may have chosen our 'sides', but I would hope that anyone here could still be persuaded to re-examine things if provided with new information. Which is why, as I have said repeatedly in this thread, a *COHERENT* criticism of Q is absolutely valuable and necessary. Making note of what is said, what matches up with reality and what deviates, to perhaps even try and make sense of the ultimate objective. I kinda remember Laura saying something similar. But if the go-to is going to be "Q bad, Q psyop, no talk about Q unless to re-iterate that it's bad" then I'm really not sure what the hell is going on in this place and I"m genuinely concerned.

As for misrepresenting Q by saying things like it wants war with Iran and North Korea, which is exactly the opposite of what has been stated, and that this somehow means Israel is behind Q, well, it certainly deserves to continue to be monitored. But good luck with promoting Iran and North Korea as shining beacons of democracy and freedom that are doing so much good for the world and whose forms of government deserve to be emulated. Trying to get more spots on Press TV?

For some reason discussion of Q on this forum always seems to lag months behind the rest of the internet. Perhaps because it has been 'sandbagged' by certain people higher up in this structure, others have elected to enforce said sandbagging, and everyone else just gives up and decides it's not worth it.

This is, with all due respect, some of the more ignorant Q criticism out there. Q claims on its face to contain DISINFORMATION and could hardly avoid claiming the label of PSYOP. It claims this is to throw off the 'bad guys', make them panic and make stupid mistakes, which will eventually lead to their downfall. Just taking this at face value for a moment, what else could you possibly expect? That if Q were a right and good STO source, it would always tell the Truth to everyone, at all times, because that would be the right thing to do? How far do you think that would get? Take a look at some of the C's history. Have there been percentages of accuracy claimed by their own account to be well below 100%? When asked things like "has this source been corrupted?" have they said things like "not yet"?

As for Q believers "trusting the plan", there may be a certain amount of this among the more ignorant and lazy, but no one who actually cares about truth and what is going to happen is going to completely just sit back and "trust [a] plan". They may continue to look for confirmations that there IS some sort of plan, but continue to monitor happenings, make note of deviations, go back and check what was said, see what was very obviously with hindsight "disinformation for the bad guys", etc. And even if they are not all 100% doing this, what would you have the lazier ones do? Work on themselves? Monitor for Earth Changes? Wait around for comets and an ice age to save us? Go on ahead then.

Now with all of this in mind, is it still possible that Q et al are lulling people into some false sense of security to try and bring about a 'negative' outcome? Absolutely. Many of us may have chosen our 'sides', but I would hope that anyone here could still be persuaded to re-examine things if provided with new information. Which is why, as I have said repeatedly in this thread, a *COHERENT* criticism of Q is absolutely valuable and necessary. Making note of what is said, what matches up with reality and what deviates, to perhaps even try and make sense of the ultimate objective. I kinda remember Laura saying something similar. But if the go-to is going to be "Q bad, Q psyop, no talk about Q unless to re-iterate that it's bad" then I'm really not sure what the hell is going on in this place and I"m genuinely concerned.

As for misrepresenting Q by saying things like it wants war with Iran and North Korea, which is exactly the opposite of what has been stated, and that this somehow means Israel is behind Q, well, it certainly deserves to continue to be monitored. But good luck with promoting Iran and North Korea as shining beacons of democracy and freedom that are doing so much good for the world and whose forms of government deserve to be emulated. Trying to get more spots on Press TV?

I agree, having that healthy skepticism would still be valuable. I don't think Q entirely misleads people. They'll take you up the trunk of the tree, but once it branches out, someone who isn't practicing the Work or awareness may be lead down the wrong branch.

But if the go-to is going to be "Q bad, Q psyop, no talk about Q unless to re-iterate that it's bad" then I'm really not sure what the hell is going on in this place and I"m genuinely concerned.

@meta-agnostic I could care less about Q. I don't know that much about it and I don't want to. There's so many other things I would prefer to focus my mind on that it hard to fit it all in as it is. You sound like someone who's in a bad relationship and trying to justify it. If I were you, I would completely disengage from it and focus on other things for a while.

Giving "COHERENT criticism" to a mostly incoherent source is a very time/energy consuming activity.

I am one of the "lazier ones" I suppose. Yes, for now I will just Work on myself, monitor Earth Changes and observe signs of cometary increases, notice the trend of a solar minimum that leads to an ice age and you left out current multipolar political events happening daily.

Some of my energy is directed to:

Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation? (Read 36233

Afghanistan

Brazilian elections and Jair Bolsonaro - is he really "a Hitler"?

Possible Color Revolution Beginning in Chile

Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

Fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris

The Situation In Germany

Terrorist attack in Kashmir

Iran

Iraq

Examples of continuous Israeli harassment vs Palestinians

Macedonia

49 victims in shootings at 2 New Zealand mosques

North - South Korea

Poland

Events in Russia

Lavrov speaks out against NATO at UN

Putin doing stuff

Russia Begins Operations in Syria: End Game for the US Empire?

2019 Sri Lanka bombings

Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia

Venezuela: Resistance or disintegration?

Yemen the forgotten country

Darwin's Black Box - Michael J. Behe and Intelligent Design

Earthquakes around the world

Near-Earth objects and close calls

Prehistoric Astronomy and the Younger Dryas Catastrophe?

Randall Carlson's Work: Striking similarities (Comets, Geology, Catastrophism etc.) through Decades of meticulous research?!

Volcanoes Erupting All Over

The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

Does anyone have any plans for the coming Ice Age?

Wikileaks - Julian Assange Discussion

Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen Covey

"Wait around for comets and an ice age to save us?" There is much to do while "waiting". Save us? You know that's not the way most of us think I hope.

Session 18 May 2019:
Q: (Joe) Is it that people who have a certain awareness which is equivalent to information or ideas or conception of the world in their mind, that this contributes building blocks for a new reality?

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

Goodbye.

As has been pointed out in SOTT articles, the main sidetracking consists of trying to lull people with the "trust the plan"-narrative. In other words, the idea that someone else is already fighting the fight and that not much needs to be done by the Q believers.

This is, with all due respect, some of the more ignorant Q criticism out there.

You sound like someone who doesn't want to do the work, and this Q thing fits into that for you. Who needs to do the work, when we have Q?

Giving "COHERENT criticism" to a mostly incoherent source is a very time/energy consuming activity.

I am one of the "lazier ones" I suppose. Yes, for now I will just Work on myself, monitor Earth Changes and observe signs of cometary increases, notice the trend of a solar minimum that leads to an ice age and you left out current multipolar political events happening daily.

Some of my energy is directed to:

Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation? (Read 36233

Afghanistan

Brazilian elections and Jair Bolsonaro - is he really "a Hitler"?

Possible Color Revolution Beginning in Chile

Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

Fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris

The Situation In Germany

Terrorist attack in Kashmir

Iran

Iraq

Examples of continuous Israeli harassment vs Palestinians

Macedonia

49 victims in shootings at 2 New Zealand mosques

North - South Korea

Poland

Events in Russia

Lavrov speaks out against NATO at UN

Putin doing stuff

Russia Begins Operations in Syria: End Game for the US Empire?

2019 Sri Lanka bombings

Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia

Venezuela: Resistance or disintegration?

Yemen the forgotten country

Darwin's Black Box - Michael J. Behe and Intelligent Design

Earthquakes around the world

Near-Earth objects and close calls

Prehistoric Astronomy and the Younger Dryas Catastrophe?

Randall Carlson's Work: Striking similarities (Comets, Geology, Catastrophism etc.) through Decades of meticulous research?!

Volcanoes Erupting All Over

The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

Does anyone have any plans for the coming Ice Age?

Wikileaks - Julian Assange Discussion

Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen Covey

"Wait around for comets and an ice age to save us?" There is much to do while "waiting". Save us? You know that's not the way most of us think I hope.

Session 18 May 2019:

Goyacobal. Couldn't agree with you more. There's soooo much we have got to do. Watching the mosaic and it's unfolding, working on ourselves and trying to create harmony in our families. It's totally a full time job and conserving our energies, hopefully, to be better prepared for the future. If 'Q' is working for the same things then everything will merge further down the road. No need whatsoever to spend precious time second guessing his/their cryptic clues.

Sorry, just my little rant.

One of the most frustrating aspects of the Q phenomena for me is the energy being diverted from other sources of information that are at least just as good or better than the cryptic method of communication being used by "Q".

If you have better sources, then, by all means, go with whatever you feel is better.
Nothing is being forced on anybody with this.

Regarding sources of information - news information - I can offer an analogy...
It is understood that, here in America, there are 6 corporate entities that own all the major news outlets. For this reason it is often referred to as the Main Stream Media (MSM). They provide most all of the American public with the information that they put out. Quite often the exact same stories are proffered by the various different news outlets whether they are reporting world, national or local news. So, is one honestly in a position to say they are absolutely not being fed selective propaganda?
People pick & choose who to follow out of trust. Trust in any particular news outlet comes only after a proven track record of being provided with trustworthy information. This trust develops over a time period - It takes time to build trust. After this is established, only then do people begin to habituate themselves into believing whatever is told to them as being factual information, even when your favorite news channels drifts off their own stated policy & guidelines. This has been the case with many of the MSM corporate news outlets.

Take CNN for example. CNN has an established following of habituated viewers, many of which depend on a daily fix in order to feel comfortable going on with their lives on a daily basis. As found in my own experience, I will relate the following episode:

I try to keep my health up by patronizing a local gym to engage in a regualr physical workout schedule. While doing so for quite a number of years, I had noticed that the television monitors are continuously tuned in on the CNN news channel for people to watch as they do their various workout exercises. And just to see what would happen with folks, I once tried to change the channel to another corporate news station. And, to my surprise, people immediately got quite angry. They were very disturbed about having their favorite news source removed from their view. People seemed to be reacting in such an emotional way that I started looking at such people, who seem to be quite addicted to one particular news source as belonging to something quite similar to what are known as cults. In fact, I have run across people who also consider Q to also be something of a cult. But in reality, cults are everywhere in society, if that is what you are indeed looking for.

Notice the signs of a Smart Phone cult anywherre in your neighborhood?
1572295498656.png
Awards are given to news journalists that have proven that they have provided above-average integrity in the reporting that they have provided. But what happens when an award winning CNN journalist, an award given as a measure of integrity in journalism, is found to have been providing false news stories? Well, I would think that this corporate news outlet would some of its credibility. And, would probably end up being less & less likely to be trusted in future. This particular corporate MSM news outlet is falling into disarray, as a result. 'Fake News' is a label that is becoming the new logo for CNN.
1572287988464.png
And, this is exactly what happened to Claas Relotius, an Associated Press award-winning journalist.
German reporter stripped of CNN 'Journalist of the Year' awards for fabricating stories
Dec. 20, 2018
1572288234299.png
1572292557090.png
What one has to come to understand, is that Q anon is attempting to persuade members of the general public to do their own research into finding & verifying the information for themselves. And that the corporate MSM news outlets cannot be trusted any longer. Quite often, the MSM news outlets openly admit that their information comes from an 'anonymous' source. And the public doesn't seem to mind one bit that the information had come from some unknown / unidentified entity. So, I don't see why one would be getting 'frustrated' with Q, and would not express a similar frustration when it comes to their own choice of news that comes from other anonymous sources.

In the following video, Praying Medic provides several 'Q Proofs' as examples of information that Q has provided showing that the information that Q provides is factually true. Please note that the following video is several months old, but you will be able to see from the various Q Proofs provided that the information was true & correct. Praying Medic does a good job at providing a set of proofs. Keep in mind, the video is more than a year old (July, 2018).
The bottomline is that if you don't like it, or are frustrated by it, then don't pay attention. Its really that simple.

Last edited:
I can think of a few more unproductive responses but let's not. To each his/her own. Instead I'd like to try and take things in a slightly different direction.

It has become almost undeniable that Trump and Q are somehow intimately connected. This was originally derided as ridiculous here as well as many other places. It is still derided as such or ignored in the MSM, while large swaths of the alternative media (whatever that is) have either tacitly/implicitly accepted the connection or explicitly embraced it. Of course things have somehow worked out to where there is still enough 'plausible' deniability (thus far) for those who want to see it, and I eagerly await the arguments from those of you who steadfastly maintain that there is no such connection. Same goes for those who don't care and think it doesn't matter.

Plenty of time is spent on this forum acknowledging whether particular actions taken by Trump seem to be positive or negative for the world, why, what might be going on behind the scenes, etc. Is it not reasonable to ask for the same kinds of discussions for the goings-on related to Q, for those who wish to engage? Full agreement that hanging on every word to the exclusion of other sources is unhealthy. Which, by the way, for those of you actively trying not to pay much attention to this, has not been possible for the last few months. Q has not posted since early August, because 8chan has been down, due to alleged ties to mass shootings by allowing anonymous postings and "hate speech" and whatnot. Interesting stuff? It's about to come back online with its own "cloudflare"-style DDoS protection and incremental steps have been made quite visible to the public.

All this, just as the pseudo-impeachment circus and Reverse-Russiagate are ramping up and possibly getting ready to collide at full speed into each other. All a distraction? Quite possibly. If you have much better things to pay attention to, no disrespect.

All I and several others seem to be asking is to be able to discuss these happenings here, as it relates to topics here, as objectively as possible and preferably without the constant interspersed posts of "Q is stupid, it's a psyop distraction, stop wasting your time paying attention to it." Fair enough, but then why waste time posting such things repeatedly?? (or taking turns). If the time it takes to post those things could be spent looking into what's been happening with [the subject] and posting a specific, pointed criticism, it might be getting us somewhere. Those are more than welcome when they happen and realistically, any and all criticism that doesn't involve the banhammer or the thread-locker can of course be tolerated. It is what it is.

turiya you posted while I was typing. You seem to have the right idea from what I can tell. But again, a lot of this stuff that has already been posted and should have been settled months ago. It's going to keep going around in circles until something comes to a head, which hopefully won't be too much longer (which I know has been said many times already). Hard dates like scheduled elections punctuate an otherwise inexact timeline. Time is an illusion, remember?

It has become almost undeniable that Trump and Q are somehow intimately connected. This was originally derided as ridiculous here as well as many other places. It is still derided as such or ignored in the MSM, while large swaths of the alternative media (whatever that is) have either tacitly/implicitly accepted the connection or explicitly embraced it. Of course things have somehow worked out to where there is still enough 'plausible' deniability (thus far) for those who want to see it, and I eagerly await the arguments from those of you who steadfastly maintain that there is no such connection.
Sure there could be a connection. Have a mole within the White House that has close contact with Trump that is able to feed information to those operating the psyop of Qanon. Kinda of a propaganda arm of 'The Secret Team.' Another possibility is that all of Trump's conversations and communications are monitored by the Surveillance State and information, etc is fed to the Qanon psyop to produce the Q stuff. All done in order to provide legitimacy to the psyop in order to get interested people to run with it etc. Many possibilities. But other than seeing what the psyop is trying to push people to believe or to get people to act in some way in a general sense, I don't have time for it personally.

Sure there could be a connection. Have a mole within the White House that has close contact with Trump that is able to feed information to those operating the psyop of Qanon. Kinda of a propaganda arm of 'The Secret Team.' Another possibility is that all of Trump's conversations and communications are monitored by the Surveillance State and information, etc is fed to the Qanon psyop to produce the Q stuff. All done in order to provide legitimacy to the psyop in order to get interested people to run with it etc. Many possibilities. But other than seeing what the psyop is trying to push people to believe or to get people to act in some way in a general sense, I don't have time for it personally.
It's possible it could be something like what you say. But from my personal inordinate, unhealthy amount of time I've spent researching the subject, I'd give a higher probability that Trump is quite aware of what Q is doing and has sanctioned its operations. And is more than likely directly (or almost directly) responsible for the communications under the moniker "Q+". But I'd also give possibility to something along the lines of what your are saying but Q-Team being involved in some kind of interdimensional time travel, because that's what it would take to pull it off. Plus Trump just deciding to play along and go along with it because why the hell not? Despite the MSM's insistence, he does not really appear so stupid as to be able to consciously ignore such a thing so far as it has gone. And maybe this is exactly what the Bad Guys have been counting on! All bets are off, and it is an interesting Show for those of us watching. Maybe it could be like reading the hilarious reviews of the trashy shows you know you don't want to watch. Some people love these, others would never think to click on such a thing if they weren't interested. But to those of you who scan every New Post when it comes up no matter what, mad props.

You may be right that Q is working with Trump and that Q+ may be Trump himself.

So far, we haven't seen much of the swamp clearing that Trump promised. Instead he seems to be in a sort of straightjacket where he is forced to compromise, eg. hiring people like Bolton.

There is a tendency among the Q people to assume almost superhuman intelligence and “4D chess“ whenever Trump does something, including elaborate explanations why seemingly bad moves are good after all.

Some of those explanations may even be valid, but I think it is dangerous to assume that Trump and his team have it all under control, when in fact he seems to be in a quite precarious position with not many true allies.

And of course it is true that clearing the swamp requires a lot of preliminary work, such as clearing out the DOJ in order to pursue the swamp creatures legally. This seems to be happening to some degree now, so I will stay open to the idea that there are good guys fighting the fight within the system.

Considering how much disinformation is all around us, it is easy to see why healthy scepcisism and even kneejerk rejection in some cases is the go to mode for many here. I've been frustrated with that too in a few discussions over the years.

Is this scepcisism mode something that needs to change? Or is it fine the way it is? I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom