Giving "COHERENT criticism" to a mostly incoherent source is a very time/energy consuming activity.
I am one of the "lazier ones" I suppose. Yes, for now I will just Work on myself, monitor Earth Changes and observe signs of cometary increases, notice the trend of a solar minimum that leads to an ice age and you left out current multipolar political events happening daily.
Some of my energy is directed to:
As a matter of fact two days before the above article was dated @aragorn had posted an article on the Airbus connection in the Iran thread which you could have already read:@turiya ,
Why not post these in the threads they relate to instead of trying to prove they could only come from an inside source like Q. That is one reason I don't bother to use the Q crypto messages as the most Avant-garde profound source. Even some Q stuff you are posting from include news sources that anyone one could follow if they do their own research like the one above you just posted:
You don't need a crystal Q ball to find these pieces and put them together. The advantage of doing your own news searches is that you don't get the additional White Hats have everything under control speech while you are doing it.
If this is your preferred research method then go right ahead. I gave you the thread links so your findings could go there as well as here.
I don't see how the evidence supports the claim that Julian Assange is being protected by the patriots as claimed in the above video. Not according to Craig Murray's firsthand account anyway:Patriots vs the Deep State
- Julian Assange is a risk to CIA interests,
- The initial operations to target Flynn, Papadopoulos and Page were all based overseas. This seemingly makes the CIA exploitation of the assets and the targets much easier.
- One of the more interesting aspects to the Durham probe is a possibility of a paper-trail created as a result of the tasking operations.
- However, there is an aspect to the domestic U.S. operation that also bears the fingerprints of the CIA; only this time due to the restrictive laws on targets inside the U.S. the CIA aspect is less prominent. This is where FBI Agent Peter Strzok working for both agencies starts to become important.
- The CIA was openly involved in constructing a political operation that settled upon anyone in candidate Donald Trump’s orbit.
- All of this engagement directly controlled by U.S. intelligence; and all of this intended to give a specific Russia impression. This predicate is presumably what John Durham is currently reviewing.
- The key point of all that background is to see how committed the CIA and FBI were to the constructed narrative of Russia interfering with the 2016 election. The CIA, FBI, and by extension the DOJ, put a hell of a lot of work into it. Intelligence community work that Durham is now unraveling.
- We also know specifically that John Durham is looking at the construct of the Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA); and talking to CIA analysts who participated in the construct of the January 2017 report that bolstered the false appearance of Russian interference in the 2016 election. This is important because it involves Julian Assange and Wikileaks.
- On April 11th, 2019, the Julian Assange indictment was unsealed in the EDVA. From the indictment we discover it was under seal since March 6th, 2018:
- On Tuesday April 15th more investigative material was released. Again, note the dates: Grand Jury, *December of 2017* This means FBI investigation prior to….
- The FBI investigation took place prior to December 2017, it was coordinated through the Eastern District of Virginia (EDVA) where Dana Boente was U.S. Attorney at the time. The grand jury indictment was sealed from March of 2018 until after Mueller completed his investigation, April 2019.
- Why the delay?
- What was the DOJ waiting for?
- Here’s where it gets interesting….
- The FBI submission to the Grand Jury in December of 2017 was four months after congressman Dana Rohrabacher talked to Julian Assange in August of 2017: “Assange told a U.S. congressman … he can prove the leaked Democratic Party documents … did not come from Russia.”
- Julian Assange told a U.S. congressman he can prove the leaked Democratic Party documents he published during last year’s election did not come from Russia and promised additional helpful information about the leaks in the near future.
- Knowing how much effort the CIA and FBI put into the Russia collusion-conspiracy narrative, it would make sense for the FBI to take keen interest after this August 2017 meeting between Rohrabacher and Assange; and why the FBI would quickly gather specific evidence (related to Wikileaks and Bradley Manning) for a grand jury by December 2017.
- Within three months of the grand jury the DOJ generated an indictment and sealed it in March 2018. The EDVA sat on the indictment while the Mueller probe was ongoing.
- As soon as the Mueller probe ended, on April 11th, 2019, a planned and coordinated effort between the U.K. and U.S. was executed; Julian Assange was forcibly arrested and removed from the Ecuadorian embassy in London,
- The Weissmann/Mueller report contains claims that Russia hacked the DNC servers as the central element to the Russia interference narrative in the U.S. election. This claim is directly disputed by WikiLeaks and Julian Assange, as outlined during the Dana Rohrabacher interview, and by Julian Assange on-the-record statements.
- The CIA holds a massive conflict of self-interest in upholding the Russian hacking claim. The FBI holds a massive interest in maintaining that claim. All of those foreign countries whose intelligence apparatus participated with Brennan and Strzok also have a vested self-interest in maintaining that Russia hacking and interference narrative.
- Julian Assange is the only person with direct knowledge of how Wikileaks gained custody of the DNC emails; and Assange has claimed he has evidence it was not from a hack.
- Now, if we know this, well then, certainly AG Bill Barr knows this, the patriots are keeping him safe, the patriots need Assange, the [DS] on the other hand would like to 187 just like Seth Rich and Epstein.
Flynn Ready To Go Free, Egregious Government Misconduct, Covfefe, In The End We Win - Episode 2012b
Nov 4, 2019
I was deeply shaken while witnessing yesterday’s events in Westminster Magistrates Court. Every decision was railroaded through over the scarcely heard arguments and objections of Assange’s legal team, by a magistrate who barely pretended to be listening.
Before I get on to the blatant lack of fair process, the first thing I must note was Julian’s condition. I was badly shocked by just how much weight my friend has lost, by the speed his hair has receded and by the appearance of premature and vastly accelerated ageing. He has a pronounced limp I have never seen before. Since his arrest he has lost over 15 kg in weight.
But his physical appearance was not as shocking as his mental deterioration. When asked to give his name and date of birth, he struggled visibly over several seconds to recall both. I will come to the important content of his statement at the end of proceedings in due course, but his difficulty in making it was very evident; it was a real struggle for him to articulate the words and focus his train of thought.
Until yesterday I had always been quietly sceptical of those who claimed that Julian’s treatment amounted to torture – even of Nils Melzer, the UN Special Rapporteur on Torture – and sceptical of those who suggested he may be subject to debilitating drug treatments. But having attended the trials in Uzbekistan of several victims of extreme torture, and having worked with survivors from Sierra Leone and elsewhere, I can tell you that yesterday changed my mind entirely and Julian exhibited exactly the symptoms of a torture victim brought blinking into the light, particularly in terms of disorientation, confusion, and the real struggle to assert free will through the fog of learned helplessness.
I had been even more sceptical of those who claimed, as a senior member of his legal team did to me on Sunday night, that they were worried that Julian might not live to the end of the extradition process. I now find myself not only believing it, but haunted by the thought. Everybody in that court yesterday saw that one of the greatest journalists and most important dissidents of our times is being tortured to death by the state, before our eyes. To see my friend, the most articulate man, the fastest thinker, I have ever known, reduced to that shambling and incoherent wreck, was unbearable. Yet the agents of the state, particularly the callous magistrate Vanessa Baraitser, were not just prepared but eager to be a part of this bloodsport. She actually told him that if he were incapable of following proceedings, then his lawyers could explain what had happened to him later. The question of why a man who, by the very charges against him, was acknowledged to be highly intelligent and competent, had been reduced by the state to somebody incapable of following court proceedings, gave her not a millisecond of concern.
UPDATE I have received scores of requests to republish and/or translate this article. It is absolutely free to use and reproduce and I should be delighted if everybody does; the world should know what is being done to Julian. So far, over 200,000 people have read it on this blogsite alone and it...www.craigmurray.org.uk
I agree. Besides, this news would be better if placed here (even if exaggerated and unproven)don't see how the evidence supports the claim that Julian Assange is being protected by the patriots as claimed in the above video. Not according to Craig Murray's firsthand account anyway:
Because of the QAnon psyop and other related narrative management operations, Trump supporters believe that everything this president does is a brilliant strategic maneuver against the Deep State, even when it transparently facilitates longstanding establishment agendas. Because of the Russiagate psyop and its related mass media smear campaign, liberals who once celebrated Assange for his publications on Bush administration war crimes now celebrate a Trump administration agenda to imprison a journalist for publishing inconvenient truths. Leftists targeted with other smears believe he's a fascist and a rapist. Conspiracy theorists believe he's a CIA asset and "controlled opposition", even as he's being tortured to death by the empire he supposedly serves.
Every political sector has been given a custom-made reason to hate Assange by the narrative management network whose sole interest is imprisoning a journalist for telling the truth. And it's been done so brilliantly that people never even stop and question who these new beliefs they've suddenly espoused are really serving. The science of propaganda is truly awe-inspiring sometimes.
It's good for Assange to be locked up because it will hurt the Deep State. It's good for Assange to be locked up because he's a Russian agent. It's good for Assange to be locked up because he's a rapist. It's good for Assange to be locked up because he's a fascist enabler. The only common denominator in all these wildly different narratives is the belief that it's good for Assange to be locked up. Which tells you that this is all it's really about. Turn off the narrative soundtrack and what do you have? A man locked in a cell and no one coming to his rescue.
It's just like the illegal US occupation of Syria. US troops need to be in Syria because of humanitarian concerns. US troops need to be in Syria because of chemical weapons. US troops need to be in Syria to stop ISIS. US troops need to be in Syria to counter Iranian influence. US troops need to be in Syria to counter Russian influence. US troops need to be in Syria to protect the Kurds. US troops need to be in Syria because of oil. There's a different reason for every ideological echo chamber.
Brilliant article. Precisely what we all need to keep in mind to not lose the plot.Yesterday I started a thread on Twitter lamenting the fact that support for WikiLeaks and Julian Assange has been eroded all across the…medium.com
I'll take that as a question...
If you have better sources, then by all means, go with whatever you feel is better.
Nothing is being forced on anybody with this, here.
Q is simply an alternative source of information in opposition to the MSM. This doesn't mean that Q will not recognize & point to other sources of news that also report factual information, as do other media outlets.
Yes, it can be taken as a question. My point is that by the time you decipher the Q clues others have already found them without Q so why not just find other sources yourself instead of going on a scavenger hunt (like @aragorn 's post 2 days ahead of a Q posted article date).'ll take that as a question...
Yesterday I started a thread on Twitter lamenting the fact that support for WikiLeaks and Julian Assange has been eroded all across the…medium.com
Q has often said...I don't see how the evidence supports the claim that Julian Assange is being protected by the patriots as claimed in the above video. Not according to Craig Murray's firsthand account anyway:
I'm surprised you don't realize that your oversimplified, black and white thinking does not fit here.View attachment 32349
Caitlin Johnstone is a socialist.
Calls the United States the 'head of the beast'.
Being a citizen of one of the Commonwealth / Five Eyes countries, Caitlin Johnstone should know very well that its the Rothschild banking system is the true 'head of the beast'.
What Trump had stated in his last SOTU address reflects what my very own reply would be to anything that Caitlin Johnstone would ever put in print.