Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

Readers of the Swedish edition of Elle magazine picked Imane Asry, a hijab-wearing social media influencer with 150,000 Instagram followers, as winner of its "Look of the Year" competition.

"This prize is for all of us who did not see ourselves in the fashion magazines because we did not fit in... This is an acknowledgement that it is more than time that we begin to normalize the hijab in the fashion industry. Fashion is for everybody," Asry told Elle.

Apparently wearing the Hijab is now the look of the year in Sweden. Western culture is under attack from all directions and is being erased, from the inside (The Left) and from the outside (Mass-immigration).

Wasn't sure where to post this. But I want to share some qoutes and a video clip of Pim Fortuyn, a Dutch polician murdered in 2002 by a radical Leftie. His popurarity gauranteed that he would have won the elections that had made him Prime Minister. He warned about the encroaching totalitarianism of political correctness, so-called 'anti-racism' and the destructive effects of mass immigration. He feared that Europe and it's cultural identity are deliberately being destroyed. Now, almost 2 decades later his words are more relevant than ever.

"We Dutch are no longer interested in our heritage and our ancestors. We know our history poorly and therefore know nothing about our cultural identity and are unaware of the many achievements, of which democracy is one."

"The multicultural society is not that pleasant for many. People are frightened by too many languages, too many cultures. They see crime, impoverishment, and feel displaced in their own city".

We have to stop to keep the borders wide open. Let us first solve the problems with the immigrants who are already here.

In this video an emotional Pim Fortuyn was recorded telling that a fifth column deliberately wants to destroy the Netherlands.

Insightful youtube comment on this video:

Absolutely chilling. Seeing that footage of Pim so desperate and so frustrated is deeply upsetting. A man trying to speak common sense, and to preserve a country he loves only to be opposed at every turn by fools and narcissists who refuse to see the obvious truth. I feel like so many in the first world have become entirely decoupled from reason in an effort to appear as virtuous and noble as they possibly can. They ignore the realities of the world in pursuit of a naive delusion which will only lead to their own ultimate erasure.

Last edited:
This is from JP's News of the week, which is a good read and reminder from back in 2019 when he was in Melbourne, Australia:

Hierarchical Game
It isn’t hierarchy: it is ethics that determines success in a functional society. It is ethics that determines success, not power. The rest of it is a bloody lie. That doesn’t mean that all our systems are perfectly ethical. You have to be awake. If you are in a system, there is going to be some corruption in it. Part of what you are supposed to do is keep your damn eyes open for the corruption, and your mouth speaking truth. When the corruption starts to take root, you object to it, so the whole damn system doesn’t turn into a pathological power play. That is part of your ethical responsibility as a conscious being, an ethical being—a religious being, for that matter—and a citizen. You are charged with that. That’s why you vote. That’s why you are the cornerstone of the state, man! You are the wellspring of the ethical actions that replenish the dying world. That’s what you are. Really, that’s what you are. If you act that out properly, then things work. That’s why that has always been described as ethical behaviour. It’s not because you’re supposed to be good. Being good is not that easy, anyways. It certainly doesn’t mean being nice and harmless. It’s not an easy thing, to be good. You have to be tough as a damn goat to be good, because you have to stand your ground when you need to stand your ground, and you have to be able to say no when it’s time to say no, and you have to mean it. Then you have to think and plan strategically, so when you are going to say no, you can mean it, and it will stick. That takes a certain amount of integrated malevolence, I would say. Once it’s integrated, it’s not malevolence: it’s strength of character. It’s the ability to stand your ground, and you have to cultivate that. You cultivate that, at least in part, by telling the truth. So, you take your place in the world as a decent person, and as a decent citizen, and you play the hierarchical game properly. That is to stand up straight with your shoulders back.

I just checked what is going on since we haven't heard much about Peterson the last couple of months and found this:

I guess the situation with his wife has understandably been one of the primary reasons for the quietness.

Here is the update and boy it seems like Peterson just barely survived an ordeal:

I just saw this. Sounds like an extremely terrible ordeal. I'm really glad it looks like he is recovering from the benzos and the reaction to the benzos. Will keep him and his family in my thoughts and prayers. I'd imagine it would be like going through hell.

I also just watched it. My God, the ordeals the Peterson family are going through.:-( I will also keep them in my thoughts and hope Jordan will recover fairly soon from the physiological effects. I thought it was interesting that they had to go to Russia to seek treatment and find capable doctors who knew what they were doing. Again, help is coming from Russia.:love:

Sure enough, the problems that she describes with benzos can happen in a matter of weeks. If a person is still on benzos after 7 weeks, dependency is already not only probable, but most likely already part of the problem. It is the most difficult drug family to remove.

It sounds like the family went through one heck of a lesson. It will be interesting to hear Jordan's update and his first-hand experience in Russia!

I just read this on SoTT too. I’m a bit shocked because I thought he was doing so much better. Jeez what an ordeal that family has been through in the past few months! If benzos are so bad, why aren’t there more clinics that can help people who have these known adverse reactions? Once again Russia to the rescue. I wish him strength to fully recover and continued wellness- the world needs more men like him right now.

I've been thinking about Dr. Peterson's issues with taking benzos and my own experience with them. The benzodiazepines are used to treat anxiety and related issues. And they do work very well in terms of relieving the worse anxiety symptoms for a time, but it is a slippery slope, since they can be highly addicting and very, very hard to quit. Psychiatrists have no qualms putting a person on a regular daily dose, and even upping the dose many times if a person's anxiety persists, without fully explaining the possible addiction issues and that they can be very hard to come off of. I know of people who have been prescribed them since before they were teenagers, and at huge doses at times, and probably will never be able to come off of them fully. It is beyond unconscionable that psychiatrists and the mental health system allows this.

So when a person takes them every day, they can get physiologically addicted to them without even realizing it. This is from my own personal research at the time when I was prescribed them. Since I had read about the very significant issues with taking benzos regularly, I never took them but as an emergency measure, using only one dose for a day, if I was having very bad problems with anxiety, and never taking them more than that.

It seems with all the stress from life (attack, notoriety, his wife getting sick, etc) Dr. Peterson was on the benzos and upped the dose almost certainly at the direction of a professional, since I'd assume the anxiety issues persisted or increased. He then had problems in terms of physiological addiction and the benzos having the opposite affect (causing extreme restlessness, etc). Reading about this singer's issue (link) with benzos back when I was prescribed them probably saved me and made me very wary of them overall, but it seems Dr. Peterson didn't have the info on the issues with them. Knowledge does protect, but really I was lucky. https://www.benzo.org.uk/nicks.htm

Anxiety and the restlessness can be like a personal hell at times, if it is really extreme, but the affects of mental health drugs can feel and be even worse if a person has an adverse reaction or tries to come off of them, even with the help and direction of psychological and medical professionals. I've experienced both and wouldn't wish those experiences on anyone.

Anxiety and the restlessness can be like a personal hell at times, if it is really extreme, but the affects of mental health drugs can feel and be even worse if a person has an adverse reaction or tries to come off of them, even with the help and direction of psychological and medical professionals. I've experienced both and wouldn't wish those experiences on anyone.

I'm glad you were able to overcome, Mike.

There surly is nothing like the inner turmoil of the mind that a person goes through and then the delicate process to heal. This is not helped in the main by overcompensating ones ability in thinking they understand mind and can attempt to fix it with these many classes of drugs, and some are helped and others, not least their families, are ruined.

My wife worked for many years for a physician; it's a small area so many people are known, and many people were prescribed in willy-nilly fashion drugs of these types for the most ridiculous of reasons. In a number of these cases (over prescribed use, mixed use, coming off them) resulted in horrific suicides.

General practitioners are faced with a patient: anxiety et cetera. The have little to no understanding of neurotransmitters and the overall chemical factory of mind, so it is the the reference bible they go, index 'anxiety' page 659, column B (below preamble). Ah, benzodiazepine at x, y and z milligram dose. Done.

Patient is off to the pharmacy. The family is grateful that dad, mom or child will get fixed.

It does not happen, it gets worse and they don't understand. Outcomes vary to extremes.

The impression of JBP's understandings is different in the material and medical sense of mind and drugs, and you can hear him discuss in detail the world of mind chemistry far more than can be explained here in a few brief lines, and this includes the world of drug interactions to help correct mind chemistry (contraindications is not explained). Jordan has helped people overcome their conditions with drugs, and he, obviously, has relied upon them to help himself with knowledge far superior to that of the average general practitioner.

Clearly, JBP has been through a harrowing experience that came on the back of a grueling schedule with non stop attacks that culminated in extreme worries over his wife, Tammy.

I do not know what lesson is here for Jordan, and he has a long way to go to recover, yet my thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family as he is indeed a rare light in our times.

First he had unusual reaction on benzodiazepine, then gets severe pneumonia in the hospital? I'd say that "the gang" was trying to kill him . . .

First he had unusual reaction on benzodiazepine, then gets severe pneumonia in the hospital? I'd say that "the gang" was trying to kill him . . .
I’ve no doubt that there is an element of 4D STS attack on JBP- their MO is usually through loved ones, ‘accidents’ or a sudden severe terminal illness (e.g. Karla Turner). But I have to say that because hospitals are so clean/disinfected, the bugs that do thrive there are superbugs indeed, so the pneumonia would not surprise me. I just wish him a full recovery so he can continue to shine his light in this mad world.

Here is the update and boy it seems like Peterson just barely survived an ordeal:

Here's a bit more:

She said the family sought alternative treatment in Russia because they found North American hospitals had misdiagnosed him, and were prescribing “more medications to cover the response he was experiencing from the benzodiazepines,” Mikhaila said. “He nearly died several times.”

She and her husband took him to Moscow last month, where he was diagnosed with pneumonia and put into an induced coma for eight days. She said his withdrawal was “horrific,” worse than anything she had ever heard about. She said Russian doctors are not influenced by pharmaceutical companies to treat the side-effects of one drug with more drugs, and that they “have the guts to medically detox someone from benzodiazepines.”

Jordan Peterson has only just come out of an intensive care unit, Mikhaila said. He has neurological damage, and a long way to go to full recovery. He is taking anti-seizure medication and cannot type or walk unaided, but is “on the mend” and his sense of humour has returned.

“He’s smiling again for the first time in months,” she said.

It really sounds like he was on the brink of death more than once in the last couple of months. He has literally gone through hell indeed. I mean, an induced coma for 8 days and neurological damage sounds very harrowing (not to mention all the other stuff!), especially for a Person like Peterson, who's most precious and outstanding gift/ability is his intellect which is also his primary means of sifting through problems and helping others. I think he can be very lucky that he has Mikhaila who seems to have been the primary person (together with her Russian husband perhaps) to implement the right steps out of the deadly system in the Canada/US.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom