Hello everyone from Russia. I have been reading this forum for a long time, for more than 7 years, but I never wrote anything here, since the language barrier is quite serious for me. You have to use an automatic translator (from English to Russian and vice versa).
I got to this forum by accident (years ago) when I was looking for information about crop circles. And I found here quite a lot of other important information that interested me. I want to thank Laura and all the other guys for the links to books, articles, posts and other knowledge that I received. And, of course, thanks to the guys from Cassiopeia)). Over the years, a lot has been read, from Sitchin’s books to the materials of RA, Gurdjieff, Castaneda, Muravyov, Uspensky (and many more).
In order not to write many more letters (and this topic has grown to 250 pages!), I will return to the Coronovirus theme. I, like you all, are watching with interest what is happening around (like many literally go crazy). Thanks to reports from different countries (there are a lot of guys writing about this!) And comparing with what is happening around me, I see that approximately the same processes are taking place in different countries. Hysteria with toilet paper, insanity with pasta (and other food), hysteria with medical masks, rise in price of medicines - all this is in Russia, perhaps on a slightly smaller scale than in the West (Europe, America). Yes, our people are not yet quarantined (as in prison), as in the West, but we are moving in the right direction in this direction, only in smaller steps. In any case, I am convinced that there will simply not be enough resources (neither human nor economic) for any monstrous steps in Russia. In the end, as one Russian writer (Saltykov-Shchedrin) wrote 150 years ago (since then little has changed): "The rigor of Russian laws is offset by the non-bindingness of their implementation."

It was a surprise to me that Russian state propaganda had leaked to this forum as well. I see that guys from other countries scold their governments (and the world) here, but some literally glorify the Russian leadership. This is not true. There are no miracles, we are all in the same boat (everything is one, as the RA would say). There are many problems in Russia (the main one being poverty of people) and people are also worried about the uncertainty that the events of recent months bear.

And every day on TV and on news sites (in Russian) I see how the streams of propaganda continue to pour out endlessly! And I see that you write about the same thing in your own countries! That is happening around the world, regardless of countries and nationalities. For several years I have developed immunity to all kinds of false information (thanks to the guys from Cassiopeia!), But my family members (and those around me) "buy" this nonsense over and over again.

I am also worried about the cost of drugs (it is constantly growing, because oil prices are falling) and their availability, since I practically live on painkillers in recent years and, of course, I have to buy all drugs with my own money

Even here, information was repeatedly published that chloroquine (in Russia it is sold under the name Delagil) helps with coronovirus. I took this drug for about 1.5 years (it is sometimes prescribed for rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune diseases) and I can say that it is quite toxic to the body (in addition, it is absolutely incompatible with ANY alcohol - you just empty your stomach when trying to take alcohol ) That is, this is not a magic pill, at least it is worth consulting a doctor before using this drug (Chloroquinum).

Thank you again, I wish Laura and all the guys health in this difficult time.

Also I ran into this thing somewhere online and was wondering if someone can explain what am I looking at here? Is this truly a patent for this “Carnival Virus™” that’s been going around?

The patent for the SARS treament was previously mentioned here with a video. It seems a bit conspiratorial but of course, we know there are no conspiracies.;-):whistle: This thread has become the length of a book so it's difficult to keep up with everything.

With the second group, the best I can think of is to reinforce our strategic enclosure, not to seek any kind of direct confrontation and to go as far as possible unnoticed by them... They are now in a better position than we are, so a strategic withdrawal might be the best option at this time.

Yes, I agree. I think that is the best strategy for now. Later, when more cracks in the whole charade start to manifest, we can make our voices heard so that others who suspected foul play can be reassured.

Personally, I have never felt such a massive disconnect between myself and the rest of the world. It feels as if I just landed on another planet, shaking my head in disbelief about the strange ways of these people. It's astonishing, really. But I'm sure there are many others out there who feel the same, if only somewhat instinctively. I hope they can make the journey towards disillusionment and deprogramming as long as there is still time; a whole new world could open up for them and for everyone. This really seems like a massive reality split.
Same here.

I have worked from home for a few years, so this is not new to me. Every day, we have an IM chat where we can help each other with work problems that may come up. But recently, the talk has turned more and more to the "crisis". It went from "I am not going to live in fear. I am am just going to go about my life." a week ago, to today's talk about "sheltering in place", being confused, and how they LOVE Dr. Fauci! I have to struggle to keep my opinion to myself, and find myself getting angry. Just gotta remove myself from that chat.

But then, on my morning walk, I ran into a neighbor (who by her own admission is not very smart) who said she is going to work, that this thing is overblown, etc etc. So not everyone is falling for the propaganda.

Must stay calm.

Hello everyone from Russia. I have been reading this forum for a long time, for more than 7 years, but I never wrote anything here, since the language barrier is quite serious for me. You have to use an automatic translator (from English to Russian and vice versa).
I got to this forum by accident (years ago) when I was looking for information about crop circles. And I found here quite a lot of other important information that interested me. I want to thank Laura and all the other guys for the links to books, articles, posts and other knowledge that I received. And, of course, thanks to the guys from Cassiopeia)). Over the years, a lot has been read, from Sitchin’s books to the materials of RA, Gurdjieff, Castaneda, Muravyov, Uspensky (and many more).

Hello N1mTzo, glad you decided to join in :-) . I know you've already given an introduction here, but if you'd like to introduce yourself in the Newbies forum we'd like to give you the official welcome where there's space for everyone to say hello. Also, many who use translators here seem to like www.deepl.com - maybe that will be helpful for you.

Здравствуйте N1mTzo, рад, что вы решили присоединиться :-) . Я знаю, что вы уже сделали здесь вступление, но если вы хотите представиться на форуме Newbies, мы хотели бы официально поприветствовать вас, где есть место для всех, чтобы поздороваться. Кроме того, многим, кто использует здесь переводчиков, кажется, нравится www.deepl.com - возможно, это будет полезно для вас.

I've been thinking about this recently. Without trying to make a too simplistic analysis, beyond the small particularities of each case, I have noticed two different profiles of individuals within the group of those who approve draconian measures:

1- Those who are mostly scared, who believe without questioning what their governments and the media say and who basically believe that they or their loved ones may die tomorrow, but who at the same time seek to adapt with some dignity to the new rules and are mostly concerned with taking care of their families by following all the rules.

2- Those who, besides being afraid and believing everything they hear, feel an imperative need to play an active role, to take the lead and be part of the police and control apparatus that the States are constructing. They are very active in neighbourhood groups making furious calls for EVERYONE to respect the rules, insulting (and encouraging others to do so) anyone who threatens isolation or questions it even minimally. Many of these also spend hours monitoring any movement in their neighborhoods and reporting anything "suspicious" to the authorities.

I think a good part of group 1 has the potential to "make the journey towards disillusionment and deprogramming". On the other hand, those in group 2 seem more likely to polarize towards the opposite end and be willing to defend their "small totalitarian world" along with the "big one".

For this reason I think it is important to know how to distinguish between individuals who belong to one group or another; with the former we can be a little more open by making them question the wisdom of everything that is happening, not seeking to confront but to open a channel of questions that will eventually lead them to rethink everything they believe when the time is right. With the second group, the best I can think of is to reinforce our strategic enclosure, not to seek any kind of direct confrontation and to go as far as possible unnoticed by them... They are now in a better position than we are, so a strategic withdrawal might be the best option at this time.
During the last year or so, I had noticed a significant difference in people in my social group: some had become noticeably kinder, more empathic, warmer, motivated in building bridges and finding a common cause. This was after a period where they had often been thin-skinned, quick to see offense and argumentative. It was like they had fought an inner battle, and the good side won. I include myself in this. Over the last couple of years, let's say.

The opposite is true of the other, more negative ones. Not only that, but the nicer ones had found proof of being, for example, cheated on, lied to, disrepected and are no longer being tolerated or given another chance. They are getting kicked to the curb; fired at work, kicked out of a relationship where they had it good, and so on.They seem to be, at last, being held accountable for their actions, and can no longer hide their true colours.

I still have many improvements to make, I'm not an angel, but I too am getting nicer, but tougher. I don't tolerate poor behaviour from others so much any more, and friendships have become more solidified, and I have just become stronger; got a way to go, though.

Hopefully, this splitting will continue, as you say, the blinders will come off in the political arena and wherever there is corruption, and the good ones will unite. I can't wait. It's time.

Although, the nastiness level will likely increase, so there is that to consider. 😬

Reporting from the Southern Cone. As you know almost all countries here are under lockdown with varying degrees between and within each country.

What surprised me today was the vaccination issue. As this crisis coincided timing-wise with the governmental health authority's push for the annual flu vaccination which I always ignore, I was surprised when the secretary of the condo I lived in came out of her office as she saw me pass by to inquire if I would be getting the vaccination. Stumped by such a question from her, she elaborated that THEY would be coming to the condo to vaccinate and just wanted to know if I wanted the vaccination. I said, no I'll do it latter and went to my apartment. Now I fear I will be painted by gossip and whispers as an identified, dangerous, foreigner anti-vaccer. This does not bode well for the future when the official Corona virus vaccine is released. If it will be mandatory, I hope I can find a way to wiggle out of it (maybe a bribe?).

I usually tell anyone inquiring that I've already had my vaccines. And thank them for the offer. You may be able to purchase the vaccine at a pharmacy, and take it to go for an infirmed relative. Keep the receipt for proof. This may not work forever though.

I had a very pleasant conversation with a cleaning lady today who was offered 30 days of sick leave even if she has no symptoms of anything. She has however several chronic illnesses that she didn't detail (they give her medication every weekend). She decided to refuse the offer and to continue to work because "I'd become crazy if I stayed home doing nothing". That's a fortitude that's absent in today's generations. Even if the illness was real, is it preferable to die free and standing or to choose to live like a mouse under a boot? We then joked about how in nine months maternities and psychiatric hospitals will be full.

I have a question mainly for @Gaby but also to others who have worked at an ER. In todays online Finnish online news (Yle) they interviewed a Finnish infection doctor, who has worked in Spain for the last 18 years (the last 8 years treating HIV patients), who has "now joined the fight against the Corona virus" at the Infanta Leonor hospital in Madrid. This one caught my attention, because instead of the usual fake news 'sources' they actually interview a real person. This interview could be twisted in a certain way, of course, but I wanted to hear from you what you think of the following details she's giving (my translation from the original Finnish article):

- "I've worked for a long time, and seen all sorts of things. But have never seen or imagined anything like this.

article text: in a Madridian terms medium-sized hospital there are usually 264 bed places, but because of the corona pandemic the number of patients have doubled. Now there are almost 600 bed places.

- "On Saturday I was on call for 24 hours. During that time 15 patients died. Usually in a hospital this size, there is 0–3 deaths per day. The majority of those who died were over 75-years of age."

article text: according to Arponen (the doctor), before the corona epidemic the Infanta Leonor hospital treated patients with many special illnesses, but now almost every patient has an illness caused by the corona virus.

- "You don't have much time to eat or anything. The stress level is quite high, when everyone is asking for advice and the patients are in bad shape. During a call they call me several times, saying how someone needs intensive care."

What do you make of that? Some of it can be explained by the unreliable testing and the 'lumping' everyone with flu symptoms into the corona category. But what I'm most curious about to ask is:

1. Is the fact that 15 patients die during one day highly unusual for a hospital like this?

2. Why are there more patients (double) than usual? Or is she just believing that because of the hype?

3. If, as you've told us, they lump those with flu symptoms into the corona category, why do so many need intensive care? Is it normal for this time of year in Madrid, that e.g. there are many 'normal' and older influenza patients who need intensive care, and that as a doctor you're so busy you don't have time to eat?

The original article in Finnish can be found HERE.

My brother just paid a visit to the homestead to borrow a lawnmower (he needs something to do after being laid off work for a month), and we had to chat through an open window because of the new gov measures! Utterly surreal this is, but it's bringing the love out of people in my family. I can only echo what Cassandra said above, this adversity is bringing the best out of the people I know.

I went to the local corner shop to buy a newspaper for my Father (he's not internet savvy, so he appreciates a newspaper), and the shop assistants were wearing rubber gloves but no screen over the till as of yet. I'm really gladdened that the good old corner shops are being kept open, but they must prevent people from bulk buying. It's not fair on the rest of us.

I've got to go to the supermarket later this week, I really hope there's more on the shelves this time, last week was really frustrating seeing all the stuff being stockpiled by the panickers. There are scalpers online selling small units of hand sanitiser for £20 or more!!! Cynical bastards, seeking to profit on suffering.

I feel in good spirits despite this weirdness, I'm really glad to be part of a good family and also this forum. You've all become my extended family in a way. :-)

Latest

Here is a CDC paragraph about results.

"Positive [test] results are indicative of active infection with 2019-nCoV but do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease. Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all positive results to the appropriate public health authorities."

BANG.

CDC: Yeah, you see, folks, ahem, the test could say the coronavirus is there in somebody’s body, but the virus may not be causing disease…

On one level, the CDC is admitting the test could turn up false positives: the test could SAY a patient has the coronavirus, but he really doesn’t.

This isn’t a footnote stuck at the bottom of a report. It’s right there near the top of the section about the meaning of the test.

On a deeper level, the CDC is saying straight out, IF THE TEST SHOWS A CORONAVIRUS IS PRESENT, THAT DOESN’T MEAN IT’S CAUSING DISEASE.

Well, yes, I’ve pointed out that the test has an inherent problem. At best, it might show that a virus is present in the patient’s body. But the test is incapable of determining HOW MUCH virus is ACTIVELY REPLICATING in the patient’s body.

And why is that important? Because, to even begin to say a virus is causing actual illness in a human, there would have to be millions and millions of a virus replicating in his body—and the PCR test has never been proven, in the real world, to be able to make such a judgment call accurately.

But, if you read that CDC quote again, you’ll see the CDC is ordering labs to report a positive test result to public health agencies—where it will be counted as a “coronavirus case” come hell or high water.

I usually tell anyone inquiring that I've already had my vaccines. And thank them for the offer. You may be able to purchase the vaccine at a pharmacy, and take it to go for an infirmed relative. Keep the receipt for proof. This may not work forever though.

Great ideas! Almost everyone has had some vaccines so you can say "I've had my vaccines" without lying. I like the receipt idea too!

Any resemblance to a Lizzie in panel 3 is strictly subjective :rolleyes:

B.C. Mastroianni & Hart
B.C. Comic Strip for March 24, 2020

Just heard on Fox news that Trump does not want the 15-day shutdown extended (same in today's newspaper) - also India being put in lockdown. Don't remember the rest now. Tony Bennett singing Smile on radio right now / tears in my eyes . . .

Love this radio station as plays "easy listening" music including classics like Tony, Frank Sinatra, Linda Ronstadt, etc. May not appeal to younger listeners - 5 min would probably be torture for my son-in-law - but us baby boomers generally love it! Mostly music all the time except Sat. mornings/some of Sunday and when they carry local baseball or Notre Dame football - the former cancelled of course.

Here's the link - not sure if overseas people can get this thru the net: Easy 95.1FM / AM920 WMNI - 95.1FM & AM920 Columbus Ohio WMNI

Everyly Brothers singing Dream Dream Dream now. :love:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom