You US small business owners and nonprofits should apply for the Small Business Administration's Paycheck Protection Program. It's basically free money for 8 weeks of payroll. If you were on your own payroll, then it appears you continue to get paid along with your employees. So pay your employees and yourself.

Under this program:

Eligible recipients may qualify for a loan up to $10 million determined by 8 weeks of prior average payroll plus an additional 25% of that amount.
Loan payments will be deferred for six months.
If you maintain your workforce, SBA will forgive the portion of the loan proceeds that are used to cover the first 8 weeks of payroll and certain other expenses following loan origination.

The Paycheck Protection Program is designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on payroll by providing each small business a loan up to $10 million for payroll and certain other expenses.

If all employees are kept on payroll for eight weeks, SBA will forgive the portion of the loans used for payroll, rent, mortgage interest, or utilities. Up to 100 percent of the loan is forgivable.

A crazy thought comes to my mind. On a lot of articles posted on this thread and this video I just saw post by Joe (see below) it seems to me that people are being taken to the hospital supposedly because of the virus and on the other hand, people / articles report that oddly the hospitals are empty, so the logical question that follows is where did all these people go, or were they taken away ?

I confirm the hospitals are empty, as my colleagues said. They called me this morning to go and do a reunion (meeting I mean) in order to discuss about our job for the next weeks. I'll report you more after our meeting. I asked quickly for the situation: Hospitals are empty, nurses and doctors have much much less work than before (at the begining of the crisis, they told me to go in confinement at home, so...). What about frightened patients who think they caught the virus? They are many means:
- they see their family doctor who gives them medication (paracetamol, Lexomil, etc) and reassures them and order them to lockdown at home.
- there is telemedecine too, who developes at high speed (business+++ and getting people used to managing their lives via technlogy from their home) )
- there is "samu" in France ie medical urgencies, phone n° 15 in France, 112 in other european countries): calls have increased ( panic, coronavirus phobia, or real medcical problems) so they're sorting out, orient people (often they say "stay home, do this, do that, call your family doctor etc) and finally, in very few cases, samu or family doctors send patients to the hospital. Among them, most are treated as outpatient, they go back home for isolation and with usual symptomatic prescription (paracetamol, lexomil, etc)

I have a feeling that these leaders going into self isolation is also part of the script, to somehow show they are part of the people. What do you think?
And more:
- bunkers as Jones said in previous page
- nobody at office when people will ask accountability
Like in the film Titanic, they took the lifeboats and let people die.
For those who missed this post from Laura :
The US’ Northern Command has sent teams of essential staff deep underground to wait out the Covid-19 pandemic. On the surface, more than a million grunts won’t be quite as cocooned.

Air Force General Terrence O’Shaughnessy heads up the US’ Northern Command, as well as the North American Aerospace Defense Command – a joint US/Canadian operation that monitors the skies over North America for missile and airborne threats. Earlier this week, O’Shaughnessy told reporters via Facebook that some of his watch teams would be moved from their usual command center at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado to a number of hardened underground bunkers.

One of these facilities is the Cheyenne Mountain bunker complex, a warren of tunnels buried under 2,000 feet (610m) of granite, and sealed behind blast doors designed to withstand a 30 megaton nuclear explosion.

“Our dedicated professionals of the NORAD and NORTHCOM command and control watch have left their homes, said goodbye to their families, and are isolated from everyone to ensure they can stand the watch each and every day to defend our homeland,” O’Shaughnessy said. He also said that personnel sent underground will share the bunker with other members of the military, but he is “not at liberty to discuss who’s moving in there.”

Another team has been sent to an undisclosed location, O’Shaughnessy added.

Installations like Cheyenne Mountain are integral to the US government’s plan to survive a doomsday scenario. In the event of an existential threat to the US, a nuclear attack for instance, the president and his officials, as well as a contingent of political, military and civilian leaders would be immediately evacuated to four secure facilities to run the country from deep underground. These facilities are Cheyenne Mountain, the Presidential Emergency Operations Center under the White House, Raven Rock Mountain Complex in Pennsylvania, and Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center in Pennsylvania.

While the ongoing Covid-19 crisis has not triggered a mass exodus from Washington, it has prompted military leaders to take steps to ensure they remain combat ready. After admitting that the US military’s readiness could be affected by the pandemic, Defense Secretary Mark Esper stated on Thursday that the Pentagon would stop publishing precise details of Covid-19 cases within its ranks, to avoid revealing weaknesses to America’s adversaries.

As some of O’Shaughnessy’s forces head for the hills to wait out the pandemic in hermetic isolation, millions more on the surface will not have the same luxury.
Army engineers have already been deployed to New York to scout locations for field hospitals, as the Empire State accounts for more than a third of the country’s 112,000 cases of the illness.

With the crisis deepening, the US military appears to be adopting an ‘all hands on deck’ approach, both on the ground and under. Though the US military is forbidden from carrying out law enforcement duties on American soil, President Trump signed an executive order on Friday authorizing the call-up of up to a million reserve and retired Army, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard personnel.

These reservists could be called upon to assist civilian authorities in responding to the pandemic, as the nearly 10,000 National Guard troops already deployed have been doing. On Saturday, Esper announced a modified law that would provide federal funding for states looking to deploy more of these troops.

On top of this, two hospital ships have been sent to assist with treating patients in New York and Los Angeles.

Yeah, and also when this pandemic just fizzles out as we know it will, they'll just say it was because everyone was a good sheep and stayed home. Wonder if Sweden and Mexico might put a wrench in that.
Undoubtedly. The fear motivation to get Kiwis to subscribe to the lock down was that if we didn't do it, tens of thousands of Kiwis would die - a totally preposterous and unbelievable number. When that doesn't happen, they will pat themselves on the back and proclaim they did it by acting fast and acting hard which is their current political tagline.
Pretty much what had been happening here as well, as matter of fact, authorities had made a change to be more along with media into scaring the hell out of people. Last update, that national health emergency ... urging people to stay at home.

Where supposedly they will explain in a few hours, how to pay a month to the workers when one has not had nor will have an income because we will have to close for a month -until at least, April 30. Unless the whole weight of its law will fall upon us (in the case of the little, small and medium companies, being the backbone of the Mexican economy, which generates 72% of employment and 52% of the country's Gross Domestic Product (GDP).

This are the guidelines to fullfill:
Immediate suspension of non-essential activities in the public and private sectors until 30 April
No meetings or congregations of more than 50 people
Fulfilling the voluntary home guard ---voluntarily by force, as we say here
People over 60 years of age, as well as people with hypertension, diabetes, kidney failure or pregnancy should stop working even if they are employed in essential sectors.
After April 30, authorities will decide how the phased return to activities will be carried out
Postpone surveys and censuses until further notice

What has caught my attention is that both Putin, Trump and ...here was the foreign secretary because the president (AMLO was not, last I heard, he went to greet Chapo's (Joaquín Guzmán Loera) mother (???) -- they use the same speech, using the strength of their citizens to combat this critical level of infections.

" by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression"
I was more referring to this statement by the Cs, not actually assuming superiority of any genetic makeup. I guess maybe it was phrased poorly so as to mislead in my meaning.

"Direct the progression" probably did not refer to the progression of the disease as the context was that of mutation. That is, directing the progression of the mutation.

It further occurs to me that, since it is effectively describing something like a "battle", that such an individual might have a serious case and then survive?

Can we sue the entire medical profession for malpractice to recover the world's economic losses from this fiasco? We ought to seize the medical schools!
Totally barking up the wrong tree here. The medical profession is constrained by governments and pharma. Some might say they are run by these. They have less freedom than the average person and if they speak out, they get destroyed.

Mark Kulacz has done some interesting research into Jani Bavari, former Chief Scientific Officer and Scientific Director at the US Army Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) at Fort Detrick. Bavari established a private consulting firm on 30 july 2019 and quit USAMRIID sept. 2020. He is now also consulting for W.H.O.

Did he get out of Fort Detrick with viles and patents? Is that the security breach that closed down the facility?

Jani Bavari also co-wrote (or stole) this research from feb. 2019. «Broad-spectrum coronavirus antiviral drug discovery»

Areas covered: The risks of re-emergence of SARS-CoV from bat reservoir hosts, the persistence of MERS-CoV circulation, and the potential for future emergence of novel coronaviruses indicate antiviral drug discovery will require activity against multiple coronaviruses. In this review, approaches that antagonize viral nonstructural proteins, neutralize structural proteins, or modulate essential host elements of viral infection with varying levels of efficacy in models of highly pathogenic coronavirus disease are discussed.
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17460441.2019.1581171

At the very least a lot seem to not be abiding by their hypocratic oath either from fear or ignorance, contributing to the hysteria and lies.

Speaking of Hippocratic oaths:

First, Do No Harm

And there are many factors. For one, they're programmed to not think critically. Medical training is very traumatic (although few will admit it openly) and very difficult. It requires a lot of discipline. I think Jordan Peterson said that discipline traits are largely genetic predetermined, although any person can train him or herself. I've met many wonderful healers throughout the years, although I think they would have drop out in the first med school year or so. You don't heal in med training, so to speak. Your BS meter gets reshaped. You don't need to be a wonderful healer to go through med school. You need a bunch of discipline though. And the training plus the traits required to go through it can trigger "Stockholm Syndrome" and "crystallization in a wrong foundation" (in reference to Gurdjieff).

Just some thoughts on the subject.

It's an interview with a couple of men I'm not familiar with. Covers Fort Detrick bio weapons, leak and shut down. And also about the military games at Wuhan, with some athletes contracting a like illness there. Basically addressing the idea that patient zero wasn't from Wuhan and how it looks as if it derived from the US.

Well, the first post in this thread now has a moderator note:

Mar 16, 2013

A previous thread on the topic of the Corona Virus was discovered in the forum here and has been merged with the current Pandemic thread. This gives a bit of historical background to the topic.

The cases took place in France, the UK, and Saudi Arabia from a man travelling from Qatar.

Apparently, there was another mystery outbreak in the U.S. around that time too. Session Date: May 28th 2013, says the following:

Q: (Perceval) ...there is an unknown respiratory disease going around in Alabama and Texas. The question here is what is it, and what caused it?

A: In this case, look to the secret gov facilities and their experiments.

Here's an article from back then.

A mysterious respiratory illness has claimed the lives of two people in southeast Alabama, and caused five other hospitalizations. The illness has left health officials baffled, who have no idea what this disease is or where it originated.

The mysterious illness has sickened its victims with flu-like symptoms, including a shortness of breath, fever, and coughing. Of the seven people who were hospitalized with the new disease, two have died, Alabama Department of Public Health spokeswoman Mary McIntyre told AP.

Scientists are currently studying lab specimens from the seven victims, and health officials are urging hospital staff to wear masks and gloves when coming in contact with the infected patients.

All seven patients were from Houston County, and McIntyre says there have been no out-of-state reports of this illness. The victims are all adults ranging in age from early 20s to late 80s, and have all been hospitalized in the Southeast Alabama Medical Center starting last Thursday.

“We’re only aware of the Southeast, but we don’t know – we haven’t received reports from anywhere else,” McIntyre said. “That’s why we’re trying to get the information out.”

There is currently no evidence that the victims traveled out of the country or picked up the illness outside of the US. Researchers do not currently believe that this illness is related to a deadly new coronavirus, coined the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome, which has infected 40 people and killed 20 who all traveled to or lived in the Middle East. The novel coronavirus has recently surfaced in France, the UK and Saudi Arabia.

Health officials also do not believe that the victims acquired the H7H9 virus, which has caused 17 deaths and 82 illnesses in China. This virus is a strain of the bird flu and spreads through person-to-person contact.

But although health officials doubt that the Alabama patients acquired either of the two foreign pathogens, McIntyre told NBC that nothing is being ruled out, since laboratory test results are not yet complete.

“At this point it’s too early to tell,” she said. “That’s why we called it a respiratory illness of unknown origin.”

One of the infected patients tested positive for H1N1 influenza A, but researchers believe this victim may have fallen ill with the unknown disease simultaneously.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention appear to have no knowledge about the illness. The agency has so far directed media questions to Alabama health officials.

State health officials are urging Alabama residents to take precautionary steps to avoid getting sick.
“Be sure to cover your cough, wash your hands frequently, don’t cough on your hands and then shake somebody else’s hands, to try to prevent from spreading stuff,” McIntyre said during a Tuesday morning press conference, while trying to encourage Alabama residents not to panic.

I don't know if there were follow-up stories clarifying the specific results that were pending above.

There could be a poly microbial infection in the flu. If you don't search for the various virus, you'll never find them. You find what you search for, so to speak.

It seems to me that this is the same message that all other doctors and hospitals are getting and they all seem to be buying into it.

Sure! I have received multiple PDFs from various guidelines and hospitals. LOTs of things to study and revise. And new documents keep arriving each day. TMI both ways: Too Much Information and Transmarginal Inhibition. As it is usually the case.

It further occurs to me that, since it is effectively describing something like a "battle", that such an individual might have a serious case and then survive?

Interesting enough, cases of fulminant myopericarditis and COVID-19 seem to be recovering just fine. Even those with severe heart failure are recovering, something that is not the norm. That is, those with severe heart failure from a virus-induced fulminant myopericarditis usually don't survive or don't have a good prognosis. But it appears that with COVID-19, people are recovering.

Cardiac Involvement in a Patient With Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging showed increased wall thickness with diffuse biventricular hypokinesis, especially in the apical segments, and severe left ventricular dysfunction (left ventricular ejection fraction of 35%). Short tau inversion recovery and T2-mapping sequences showed marked biventricular myocardial interstitial edema, and there was also diffuse late gadolinium enhancement involving the entire biventricular wall. There was a circumferential pericardial effusion that was most notable around the right cardiac chambers. These findings were all consistent with acute myopericarditis. She was treated with dobutamine, antiviral drugs (lopinavir/ritonavir), steroids, chloroquine, and medical treatment for heart failure, with progressive clinical and instrumental stabilization.

And now I can't find the case I've read published by the Chinese that also recovered from severe heart failure.

Here's another case that doesn't specify if the person died or not:

Je suis ami avec un couple. Il est médecin et elle est assistante sociale. Elle m'a dit que son mari n'est pas vacciné mais que son dossier de santé comprend toutes les vaccinations. Cet été, j'ai dit à son mari qu'il devait être l'un des rares médecins à ne pas insister pour vacciner les bébés. Il a dit: "Je dois convaincre les parents récalcitrants, sinon je suis en grand danger, et si les parents ne veulent pas faire vacciner leurs enfants, je dois les dénoncer aux juges et aux services à l'enfance. Je n'ai pas demandez-lui s'il a déjà fait cela, je suppose que j'avais peur de la réponse. Comment conciliez-vous pour eux "conviction personnelle" et "obligation"? Même si je peux comprendre cela, je ne peux m'empêcher de sentir que je ne le tenez plus en si haute estime.

Today's newly published mortality rates of CV in Norway shows, it has been so far 0.6 percent. And I wonder, how long it's gonna be, before someone finally points the obvious: that emperor has no clothes? It is going to be yet interesting to see, how in couple of weeks there will be comparing between Sweden's approach and the other Scandinavian countries like Norway, Denmark and Finland, all of them shooting themselves into foot.

- The mortality rate is very low compared to what we have seen in many other countries, when compared to the number of infected people. But then it is so that we have to expect this mortality to come long after the time of the illness, ie 3-4 weeks, says Director of Health Frode Forland in the Norwegian Institute of Public Health (FHI) to NTB.

According to the latest FHI daily report on Monday, 4,226 people have been diagnosed with coronary infection in Norway, while 26 people had died of the virus on Monday morning. It results in a death rate of 0.615 percent - 1 in 162 infected deaths.

F. Forland in FHI is clear that it is too early to draw any conclusions from this ratio.

- It's a low percentage. We have previously estimated that the mortality rate can be between 0.2 and 1 percent, so it is within that range, he says.

- What signals can be read from the numbers that have come so far on mortality?

- It's not a very sudden increase. Compared to what we have seen in Italy, this is much less alarming, what we are seeing now, he says.

So far, 87,191 people have been tested for covid-19 in Norway, which places us in the world top in terms of number of tests. On average, 4 percent have tested positive.

Nakstad says that mortality in Norway so far also seems to be relatively low if you only look at the patients receiving intensive care. The average age of those seams has died from the virus so far in Norway, is 85 years.

Numbers are lower for flu
On average, around 900 people die of seasonal flu in Norway annually. The mortality rate for common flu disease is between 0.1 and 0.2, according to Frode Forland in FHI."These are mostly people who have another basic underlying disease, but who die through the winter season, probably from the flu," he says.

Some hellish Monday news from Russia.
Yesterday I wrote about the total ban on leaving home in Moscow, and today absolutely the same ban is imposed in St. Petersburg (from March 31), as well as in the Leningrad region (and in my city too) and many other regions of Russia.
Gulag all over Russia!
Well, let’s see how they (the authorities) manage to organize all this. I already wrote before that I am very skeptical of all these TOTAL BANS. No prohibition will work if people themselves do not voluntarily want to abide by it. This is a test for lice (as we say) for people in Russia
I just want to add to this the latest news on Russia – the control is being strengthened:
Moscow authorities will monitor compliance with the self-isolation regime using a facial recognition system based on NtechLab technology. The equipment has already been purchased, although it has not yet been fully deployed. At the first stage, the system will include photos of quarantine violators and those who are slightly ill and stay at home. It will also be able to detect suspicious activity in individual houses and entrances. Data from cameras is planned to be used together with information from mobile operators. The authorities will develop the regulation in the near future, but it will take several weeks for a full launch. Similar technologies are already being used to fight the pandemic in China, Taiwan, and Europe.
Sergei Sobyanin, mayor of Moscow, March 30: "I Hope that by the end of the week we will have information systems that will allow us to almost completely control the movement of citizens»
Камеры нарушенного соблюдения

Where we are - many birds are singing in the dead of night like never before. Crows crowing way before sunrise? Many thoughts come up of a splitting of reality. More specifically the idea of taking the metro in Montreal, and exiting in Moscow. Driving back, I saw erratic manoeuvers and thought of people not seeing the same road that I was seeing!
A couple of weeks back I saw what I thought was a very strange sight. A group of crows, sometimes refereed to as 'a murder' rather than a flock, were flying around in a very large group. There were about 100 to 200 birds. I've never seen so many like that all sqwarking and sqauking together like they were having some sort of large black bird conference.

As far as the energy that relates to the 'splitting of reality' goes, I thought it was an interesting coincidence that astrologically the North Node of the Moon will be going into Gemini between 5-6 th this year.

It currently resides in Cancer, apposing the South Node in Capricorn. In addition to the South Node, there is some really heavy planetary activity in Capricorn at the moment, which is pretty difficult to ignore right now! :scared:

Today's newly published mortality rates of CV in Norway shows, it has been so far 0.6 percent. And I wonder, how long it's gonna be, before someone finally points the obvious: that emperor has no clothes? It is going to be yet interesting to see, how in couple of weeks there will be comparing between Sweden's approach and the other Scandinavian countries like Norway, Denmark and Finland, all of them shooting themselves into foot.

I agree Mikkael - the mortality rate has been sitting there from day one in China and it seems to be pretty consistent. But I think we all know the answer from the PTB to the question coming when the dust everntually begins to settle - 'We know its been tough humans, but because of our extreme yet timely measures the mortality rate has been kept down. We are the cavalry. And look how we saved you from what would otherwise have been a horror show! Now do you really understand why it is you need us?

Problem, reaction, solution.

Not so sure that it was intentional. I think he was regurgitating talking points. And those talking points came down from "above". So the error is in those who are creating the talking points. One wonders if they are that stupid too? Or is it intentional on their part? It seems to me that this is the same message that all other doctors and hospitals are getting and they all seem to be buying into it.

One wonder from how far ''above'' this circus is controled. It doesn't look like a well oiled operation to me, not something that you would expect from those ''above'', to many loose end.

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

Do they have communication problem, were they in a panic mode, and then took upon them THE WESTERN POWERS, to take action. What I want to say is that it doesn't look like this is a Fourth density sts operation. This is a panic response to a unpredicted factor, the covid19 escaping and the danger it represent to the western power, not the consortium, not the fourth density sts but the western power.

It's also possible they're holding a terrible hand and are driven by desperation.

It does look that way to me.

Back
Top Bottom