Na Severu ... a Czech web full of SOTT

Guys, tomorrow evening I will start working on our original piece about Covid-19. Thinking of having a few sections:
Great idea! I think your prposed general outline is just fine, I can look at and compile statistics :headbanger:

Also, going back to our discussion about quotes from Castaneda;s Fire from within in the last session thread, I found an electronic copy in Czech and pulled out the quotes, the comments are included too, untranslated (I'm not saying to use them, just thought it would be good idea to include them and possibly use as inspiration for comments). For now I just saved the article without any title, it's still work in progress and maybe we can discuss what to do with it.

Perhaps you have already noticed that when you are logging in to WP Dashboard ther's a delay because of the new settings. The 'I'm under attack mode' is set in CloudFlare services as recommended by FastComet hosting provider and they will monitor the situation closely now. Let's see what happens. This setting should defend us from DDoS attacks without clogging our hosting server. The website itself runs without restrictions, still fast.

Perhaps you have already noticed that when you are logging in to WP Dashboard ther's a delay because of the new settings. The 'I'm under attack mode' is set in CloudFlare services as recommended by FastComet hosting provider and they will monitor the situation closely now. Let's see what happens. This setting should defend us from DDoS attacks without clogging our hosting server. The website itself runs without restrictions, still fast.
I don't see any delays with my loging into wp, so far so good.

@anka when you have a moment, there's new article ready to PR.

Guys, I'm going through naseveru.org website's database and searching for articles about vaccinations, and we have quite a few of them. Yet I am going to add one more to pool, it is so revolting, well look at the title:

Guys, I'm going through naseveru.org website's database and searching for articles about vaccinations, and we have quite a few of them. Yet I am going to add one more to pool, it is so revolting, well look at the title:
@anka article is ready to go, could you do PR when you have available time. I didn't press yet 'publish', as we have some new articles ATM.

I started my working today on this article:

Today is lovely weather, sunny and warm. After those weeks of rains and snow, it feels like first spring day! I went downtown in the morning, it is some 5km walk, and when I returned did wash whole of stairs and entrance in the house. Cleaning, and spending some time catching sunrays with cigarete. Cheers.

Today is lovely weather, sunny and warm. After those weeks of rains and snow, it feels like first spring day! I went downtown in the morning, it is some 5km walk, and when I returned did wash whole of stairs and entrance in the house. Cleaning, and spending some time catching sunrays with cigarete. Cheers.
Good to hear you're feeling better and the weather is on your side!

As for my next article, I'm taking on this one

@anka, article is almost ready for PR and publishing. I think the title is a bit cumbersome, perhaps you might improve it.

Still fresh from bakery, 98% finished, SEO 64, @anka it is ready for PR. It shouldn't give you much work.

Hope you guys are having a pleasant start of the Easter break, considering the circumstances.

@anka, the Empty Hospitals article is ready for PR when you have a chance! :thup:

This caught my eye on Sott today

It is translated and ready for your PR anka.

Back
Top Bottom