Na Severu ... a Czech web full of SOTT

@rylek The psychopathy article from Koukolík that you added has caught a big attention :thup:

When you get a chance, have a look at this translation and comments please:

A little diversion here: my apprentice co-worker guy who studies marketing & media (Charles' University in Prague) has been given a task at school. To find somebody involved in alternative media, invite the person to their class to give a talk about alternative scene from an insider's point of view and he asked me if I would be interested. It's probably something like a 15 minutes speech and then Q&A session. Do you think I should step out and make Na Severu 'unearthed'? I am kind of interested in influencing the younger generation but at the same time I don't want to make any move that you, guys, would not approve (it might backfire in a way). Can you think about it please and we would discuss it next Sunday? Also, if any of the forumites have something to say/suggest I would appreciate your feedback here. What could go wrong and what could be the benefit?

I personally like the idea that you could talk with students about things from your unique perspective. Perhaps you could try to use also i'ching for some added insight.

Ok, so it's sorted. I was told today that the professor has already chosen a couple of 'screened' candidates who will definitely not make any noise i.e. stay in line with the desired narrative. The case's closed.

Edit: P.S. And I was hoping to have 'lecturing at the University' row in my CV ;-D

It will be useful for your web project, to have collection of such "explanatory" articles in Czech. At least it gave me a bit of insight how perhaps neurofeedback works.

It will be useful for your web project, to have collection of such "explanatory" articles in Czech.
Definitely, that's what I want to focus on while hoping to keep the already established flow in other areas.
At least it gave me a bit of insight how perhaps neurofeedback works.
I don't think the article reveals anything about neurofeedback as such but it surely gives an idea of the functionality of brain.

@rylek : Photobiomodulation article is excellent job, thanks! Published. Also, whenever you get a chance, there's this ready for PR:

I will prepare a quick original piece with Laura's cold&flu preventive measure recipe so we could help with calming down the situation a bit.

@rylek : Photobiomodulation article is excellent job, thanks! Published. Also, whenever you get a chance, there's this ready for PR:
And great additional comments in the article, it's much appreciated. I did run out of steam at the point of finishing it so this is a great addition, especially a good reminder when it comes to health issues that we're not providing medical advice, just to cover our behinds

Otherwise I did PR of the Boccaccio pandemic article, very good choice!

I had a short break from writing the last few days, but currently working on this one:
It ties in the coronavirus topic with the bigger picture of the PTB always looking for any excuse to tighten the noose around our necks.

I'm finished with the article on Meditation; @anka could you do a last bit of work with the SEO focus keywords, and PR?

I must leave now and will be back past midnight. Thanks!

@anka Thank you for finishing the Corbett Coronavirus article, as well as the comments, it was still a very rough draft and I was going to finish today. On to the next one! :cool:

In the morning I published the latest article from J.Corbett about covid-19. Thanks for the translation, rylek - fantastic job! Could you both please look at the comments? It took me a long time to figure out what the best approach would be and in the end I decided to publish what's there but because this whole affair is still developing and perspectives changing, I would appreciate your input.

I can say that after reading it, I feel more prepared for whatever is in store for us in future. While Corbett's article is painting gloomy picture, the final commentary is filled with hope and that is important to remind ourselves, that we can do something and we must not lose our hearts. Much appreciated and good work guys!

Back
Top Bottom