Na Severu ... a Czech web full of SOTT

@rylek Working on it ;)
@Mikkael I did PR & published the Climate change article and then shortly afterwords I pulled it down. Silly I know but I had a feeling that the article is just not good enough on its own. I think the main points are these:

"The prime distinction we need to keep central in our evaluations is human or inhuman, humane or inhumane.
Those whose character is truly human intrinsically value human welfare more highly than money and the 'prestige' and influence that money can provide."

The article is titled 'Peeking behind the curtain of climate change' so the author (Michael A.Green) starts with climate change and then very quickly moves on to a much bigger issue which would deserve more space. It is also not mentioned that the main points are not related to the topic of climate change exclusively. It is a 'psychopaths ruling our world' theme. So I find it a bit confusing to publish article that attracts attention to climate change but ends up very quickly in a completely different place.

Do you think you could write a few paragraphs as a NaSeveru comment to explain that in your own words at the end of the article? Nice opportunity to practice:-P If you wish we can have a chat tonight so we can discuss it. I'll be in the office at 9pm. Tomorrow from 7pm.

Edit: typo

@rylek Your PR of 'Dear citizens' article from Mandatory Intellectomy would be very welcome (just typos - I haven not included the original post link from the forum). If you have any idea how to improve the commentary or links, go for it! Thanks.

@rylek Your PR of 'Dear citizens' article from Mandatory Intellectomy would be very welcome (just typos - I haven not included the original post link from the forum). If you have any idea how to improve the commentary or links, go for it! Thanks.
@anka PR done and excellent choice! :) I didn't feel there was anything else that needed to be added in the comments, everything was straight to the point and covered all the bases.

Otherwise I'm finishing the ID2020 article which is long overdue and also have one about food shortages to add in to the mix.

...the ID2020 article is finished...
Published yesterday. I think I will give it extra promotion on FB if there's not much traffic after the weekend because it's a crucial piece. Thanks for the job!

Now I would like your PR for this questionnaire about COVID:

I will push it through all available online channels.

Do you think @Mikkael it would be ok to send the Czech version to Slovakia or would you like to do Slovak translation? I am kind of unsure. If you translate it, I am happy to PR it but if you think Slovaks will be comfortable to fill out the Czech version without problem I will proceed with the questionnaire czechoslovakingly...
:sewing:

Published yesterday. I think I will give it extra promotion on FB if there's not much traffic after the weekend because it's a crucial piece. Thanks for the job!

I will push it through all available online channels.

Do you think @Mikkael it would be ok to send the Czech version to Slovakia or would you like to do Slovak translation? I am kind of unsure. If you translate it, I am happy to PR it but if you think Slovaks will be comfortable to fill out the Czech version without problem I will proceed with the questionnaire czechoslovakingly...
:sewing:
It should be ok I think. I went over the questions and they are not difficult. Go ahead with Czech.

Awesome, thanks for the PR as well as expanding on the comment at the end of the article it was spot on!

PR is complete, I ticked the PR1 box in the spreadsheet. Great job!
I imagine we're going to publish the questionnaire on the web as well, am I right?

Back
Top Bottom