Na Severu ... a Czech web full of SOTT

anka

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
It looks like we have a new, external team member, if only temporary. A lady who got fed up with so little truthful info about Covid1984 and she searched the net until she found us. She sent an email, thanking for our work and sent one article (it's up on NaSeveru already, from F. William Engdahl about dubious Covid models) which she translated. It's a professional job. Couple of days ago she sent another one. I am impressed by the quality of translation. Basically no need to proof-read it. Working on it now:

And she is on to another one:

If you have time, check the content whether you can see some flaws. We need to win a lottery and go SOTT Pro! I don't know where to jump first, so much to take care of... :wow:

BTW, the other woman who contacted us with her original writings, found Pravy Prostor website which publishes her articles but she keeps sending emails to us as well. Already 6 articles... I need holidays, guys. I am not complaining, just letting the steam off. End of transmission...

Mikkael

Jedi
FOTCM Member
I just went through that article written by W. Engdahl and I agree translation is great. On the one hand, it is great we have helper and we'll get a boost with web work but on the other, you @anka have even more on your plate. And man, I'm trying that lottery, so long it's just a dream!

I'm working on these two articles:

rylek

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
@anka short ice age article is ready for PR. I'm still not really certain about the title, you might have a better idea.

Keeping with the Earth changes theme this will be the next article:

anka

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
@rylek : Great, I'm on it! And I wrote our original summary for Fire in the Sky. If you want to have a look, it's not exactly a literary jewel but it was needed since we had nothing for two months about the heavens. Also, there are two pieces about that giant hails with some commentary about volcanic activity... it all falls nicely together with your soon-coming article :thup:

Edit: Oh, and that Covid-19 questionnaire - could you check my writing please?

rylek

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
@anka I thought it was a great summary for the Fire in the Sky section, really well done job! I've read through it, as well as the Covid questionnaire and just made minor formatting edits.

As for the upcoming volcanic overview article I too thought exactly the same, that it links nicely together all the previous articles.
Onwards and upwards! :-)

Top Bottom