Joining the private FOTCM Board

I just mailed my application to FOTCM. Is there a membership fee? I have no problem with that. Or donating monthly. The value I haven gotten over the years from reading this forum is worth it.

There is no membership fee and everything is up to you as a member if you can or want to donate something, be it monthly, be it one or two times a year. Eventually, there is a minor fee to cover the costs for the application: printing the documents, shipping the documents back to you, at least it was so in the past.

There is no membership fee and everything is up to you as a member if you can or want to donate something, be it monthly, be it one or two times a year. Eventually, there is a minor fee to cover the costs for the application: printing the documents, shipping the documents back to you, at least it was so in the past.
I thought so. What is the minor fee for administrative costs? I do plan on paying a small amount monthly. What I can with my budget.

Sorry if I say something wrong, it's still hard for me to speak freely in english :-D

@Kmicic,

I think you are doing fine. I can understand your Engish.

Here's a translator that many people here have experienced positive results with: DeepL

With @Learner's suggested translator you should have a good tool to use. Also another translator I just tried might be good too from Yandex.

Once you get the English translation you might want to try a free English grammar tool called Grammarly that works while you are using your browser that will fine-tune your spelling and English grammar. It will help you learn more if you have the time and interest.

There are installation instructions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge here. Hopefully, you have one of these or can download one of them.

I am glad you are thinking about the FOTCM fellowship and how it works.

Once you get the English translation you might want to try a free English grammar tool called Grammarly that works while you are using your browser that will fine-tune your spelling and English grammar. It will help you learn more if you have the time and interest.

Thank you for your suggestion, goyacobol. I hope using this tool will make me write better in English, together with the practice!

If I may, i would like to ask how someone could apply for being part of FOTCM in those corona days? I readed about how people could become member by being part of the church and other things like that. As af as I remember I don't like any organizations so I felt that FOTCM isn't for me, and please don't understand this like I'm afraid of FOTCM or I don't like it, it's just I don't like any organization :-) If someone ask me for help I will try to help if it isn't in opposite to me but I don't like to being forced to be part of something :-) But from few months there is in my mind possibility to try to be a small part of it :-) So I just hipotetically would like to ask how to do this in this times. Maybe it would be helpfull for other people who wants to join :-) Sorry if I say something wrong, it's still hard for me to speak freely in english :-D
Hi Kmicic,
It is really interesting what you say about organizations, something similar happens to me, in my case a kind of emotional obstacles come to my mind, the English language is my second language too, very apart from the individual circumstances, I feel that If you have a desire to grow inside you cannot stand and just look to one side or the other without deciding whether you want to go to the service of others or to yourself, and just to understand this is not easy, because the They work for themselves if they are very clear and they work on it, so if you are aspiring to grow your interior and you do not know very well how, it is important to get closer, to join, not to be alone,
sorry, this is the thought in my own case, I'm still working on filling out the form (it's just because maybe I'm a little slow to understand things, not because the form is long or difficult)

Hi all I just wanted you to know that I have all my Fellowship cards, certificates and have all of my crystals with me. I do not think being on the board would help me evolve to a higher level via association, thus I have not asked for this privilege. Please just keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Hi all I just wanted you to know that I have all my Fellowship cards, certificates and have all of my crystals with me. I do not think being on the board would help me evolve to a higher level via association, thus I have not asked for this privilege. Please just keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Best of luck wherever you are and whatever you do. I was curious, how do you know the bolded portion is correct for you? Is it your predator's mind?

Back
Top Bottom