Just like in Germany, now Canada relaxes the borders in order to allow foreign workers into the Country to work on the farms.

The federal government has exempted migrant workers from COVID-19 travel restrictions because of their importance to the economy.

Fun facts that are sadly too holistic for some:
Pandemics and the Electrification of the Earth

1. The 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic started in the US at Naval bases and installations of the first high-intensity radar. The rapid growth of worldwide radar allowed the pandemic spread to be transmitted to remote places where it would have been impossible for people to have been infected by contact. It appeared on naval ships and ports all over the world, at identical times, proving the cause could not have been human-caused. Victims of the flu were dying of internal hemorrhaging which eventually will cause death. As early as 1779, primitive testing devices had shown a known side effect of exposure of human blood to intense electrical exposure reduced the coagulation property of blood, allowing for continued bleeding. The conclusion is that the EMF from the radar was carrying the virus worldwide.

2. 1956 flu pandemic coincided with the introduction of high-intensity radar installations of the coast of New York, Cape Cod and Alaska.

3. 1968 Hong Kong flu followed about 8 months after satellites were launched in the earth’s Van Allen radiation belt. Patients died of internal hemorrhages, not respiratory complications.

One thought that's sticking with me is something that I only realised when I was writing that long post yesterday. And it's the fact that the 'flattening of the curve' is aimed at easing the load on hospitals and not on saving any lives. The flattened curve still has the same number of deaths under it, just spread over 2-3 extra months

That’s been bugging me as well - because it is a contradiction.

The argument goes like this: We need to spread the case load over a few months not to overwhelm the medical system. By doing so we ensure that we always have enough ICU beds and ventilators available for those who need it.

But AFAIK they never really claim that this would actually save lives, because even in their logic the ‘area under the curve’ is the same, the fatalities are the same, just spread out.

So if that is the case, why then the need for ICU beds and ventilators? They are not saving lives. Probably the opposite is true - the longer the lock-down, the longer patients who really need care - cardiac patients, stroke victims, cancer patients etc - will be sidelined in favor of Covid-19 patients. Not to mention that a prologued shut-down of our society and ‘social distancing’ (Note the double-speak of this dystopian word - how can ‘distancing’ be ’social’?) will increase suicide, domestic violence, child abuse, mental health etc., so I wouldn’t be overly surprised, if we will see a sharp rise of the death rate due to suicide and violence over time - but especially after the lock-down gets lifted and everybody is supposed to segue back into ‘normal life’ again, as if the lock-down never happened. The populace is for the time being sheltered from being kicked out of their homes because they are unable to pay rent or mortgages, but once the lock-down gets lifted, all the creditors won’t wait any longer. That’s when the carnage will start for real.

Maybe one additional clue is the fact that in the US Medicare pays tripple the money for ICU/ ventilated Covid-19 patients as opposed to non-ventilated/ ward Covid-19 patients. So from the perspective of the hospital to ‘flatten the curve’ makes eminently sense: The death toll is the same, but you can charge many more patients for ICU care.

”Saving lives” by ’flattening the curve’ is about having enough hospital equipment for those who are sick so they won’t die and thus lessening the total number of deaths...is that what you mean??

Yeah, that's a curious one.

Flattening the curve is all about spreading out the disease so that hospitals aren't overwhelmed. Except that hospitals in most areas are NOT overwhelmed at all! And many people who should be getting treatment for other things are not getting it - which means sacrificing lives to "flatten the curve". So that one is idiotic.

Then you have the fact for whose who DO have the virus, they don't seem to be using available data and treatments to actually cure people. They seem to just go hysterical and try to inflate people like a balloon, and then cry on camera for YT when patients don't make it. Oops. But it's okay, because we're Health Heroes.

Even that is worse than it seems (the whole Health Heroes) thing. Not only are those on the front lines not saving people as they could while simultaneously being called heroes, but large swathes of medical staff are sent home to do nothing while also being called heroes. It isn't just the "front line soldiers" - it's the NHS or "our doctors and nurses", or our healthcare system, and so on. It's like somebody is trying to make them all lose their minds due to epic cognitive dissonance.

Anyway, most people seem to believe that the total number of deaths is unavoidable, so it's just spreading out the death. BUT they also seem to be saying that self-confinement and the whole "staying at home AF" thing will save lives, because then we won't spread the virus.

I've read/heard people saying that yes, this is a good thing! When it's pointed out that many people have already had it or they have it now but have minor symptoms and could therefore be spreading it (or already have spread it), they just sort of go cross-eyed and then repeat that we must save lives (and usually add some emotional statement about saving the elderly).

Meanwhile, the elderly aren't getting treatments they need, and/or they are dying of treatable conditions (heart disease, stroke) while being labeled Covid-19 victims. So much for saving lives.

Finally, you have masks and gloves... When everyone is wearing a mask but not protecting their eyes, when they think that will prevent them from getting the virus when it will only prevent them from spreading it, and when even doctors and nurses in hospitals are sanitizing everything and then 2 minutes later passing around papers and pens that have not been sanitized, then very clearly hysteria is definitely at work.

In short: people's brains are being turned to jello, and "saving lives" has nothing to do with it. But it sure sounds good!

I also found this video compelling. More on the idea that it's the compromised immune system and our bodies struggling to maintain homeostasis. The part about the virus having a helpful function to us individually and in the herd, was different to the usual idea of "herd immunity".

Didn't watch the full video as I'm not a medical person, but his description of how tests should be done for establishing the presence of a disease or the discovery of a new disease were very clear and specific. The fact that from all details available to date that these specific tests were Not done in China and he also said that these tests were never done for Polio, Sars, Ebola or any of the other recent outbreaks shows up the modus operandi of the "Medical" fraternity. They continually use these shortcuts to produce vaccines to weaken our systems. Diabolical.

Bill Gates did an interview with the BBC.

People, I don't know how else to put this, Bill Gates is talking as if he's the CEO and we are his employees. It's so maddening to listen to.

It's quite clear the questions he's getting are orchestrated, essentially laying him up to peddle the PTB agenda.

A few things he says that is the agenda

• The world will not open up UNTIL we get vaccinated.
  • The vaccine will not undergo all safety procedures and so the governments will have to provide security to companies with regards getting sued.
  • He's peddling the mRNA vaccines and also name dropped Moderna.

Bill Gates says we ALL have to be vaccinated, the vaccines won't go through all safety checks, governments will be required to step in and protect companies and ensure people get vaccinated. Is anyone listening?

He has the audacity to say that we will not go back to normality until all the above happens. The stupid BBC interviewer is treating him as if he's the second coming of Christ. I repeat again, is anyone listening?

The only positive thing about having to seat through that interview was reading the comment section where people are clearly not consenting to this at all!

However, just like in working in a company, employee consent is rarely ever required, it's top down system we live in. Bill is acting like he can bark his orders from up there and his enforcers will do his bidding and us, the plebs of this world will all be lined up to get our shots... The unobedient will get adequately dealt with by the government and the rest will toe the line.

I repeat again, is anyone listening?

They are going to LEVERAGE everything they have built to ensure we ALL get this vaccine or we'll be dealt with appropriately by the enforcers for DARING to defy the orders of our self ordained rulers.

Bill Gates is not coming across as a useful idiot, he's coming across as someone who has stepped out of the shadows to take his throne, sat above elected officials and governments. Watch as all the interviewers cower to him, as if being in the presence his emperor supreme.

I repeat again, is anyone listening?

This is our future! People better get ready to fight tooth and nail to make sure it doesn't happen because it WILL happen otherwise. This man doesn't have that smirk on his face unless he knows he's got the world right where he wants it. He's not just an ordinary man, this man has more money than whole countries, he's best friends with people like Warren Buffet... He has minions in strategically placed top jobs the world over, including in the US in Trump's administration (e.g. Dr Fauci). People better be listening to him as we are all about to feel the weight of will

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a curious one.

Flattening the curve is all about spreading out the disease so that hospitals aren't overwhelmed. Except that hospitals in most areas are NOT overwhelmed at all! And many people who should be getting treatment for other things are not getting it - which means sacrificing lives to "flatten the curve". So that one is idiotic.

Then you have the fact for whose who DO have the virus, they don't seem to be using available data and treatments to actually cure people. They seem to just go hysterical and try to inflate people like a balloon, and then cry on camera for YT when patients don't make it. Oops. But it's okay, because we're Health Heroes.

Even that is worse than it seems (the whole Health Heroes) thing. Not only are those on the front lines not saving people as they could while simultaneously being called heroes, but large swathes of medical staff are sent home to do nothing while also being called heroes. It isn't just the "front line soldiers" - it's the NHS or "our doctors and nurses", or our healthcare system, and so on. It's like somebody is trying to make them all lose their minds due to epic cognitive dissonance.

Anyway, most people seem to believe that the total number of deaths is unavoidable, so it's just spreading out the death. BUT they also seem to be saying that self-confinement and the whole "staying at home AF" thing will save lives, because then we won't spread the virus.

I've read/heard people saying that yes, this is a good thing! When it's pointed out that many people have already had it or they have it now but have minor symptoms and could therefore be spreading it (or already have spread it), they just sort of go cross-eyed and then repeat that we must save lives (and usually add some emotional statement about saving the elderly).

Meanwhile, the elderly aren't getting treatments they need, and/or they are dying of treatable conditions (heart disease, stroke) while being labeled Covid-19 victims. So much for saving lives.

Finally, you have masks and gloves... When everyone is wearing a mask but not protecting their eyes, when they think that will prevent them from getting the virus when it will only prevent them from spreading it, and when even doctors and nurses in hospitals are sanitizing everything and then 2 minutes later passing around papers and pens that have not been sanitized, then very clearly hysteria is definitely at work.

In short: people's brains are being turned to jello, and "saving lives" has nothing to do with it. But it sure sounds good!
Yes, thanks for explaining all the facts that aren’t adding up, it is helpful. Incredible how huge the gap is between what is said and how things actually are.

luc said:
I'm sick of the "every life counts" argument. If that is so, why not prohibit alcohol, motorcycles and most sports? Millions die of these things. Newsflash: there are values like basic rights and freedom that are much more important than "every life". #Covid_19 #Corona
Yes, I'm seeing this more and more as a particularly important point in all this. The emotional charge of 'saving lives' is making people blind and stupid. This is a good example of how to question that attitude.

”Saving lives” by ’flattening the curve’ is about having enough hospital equipment for those who are sick so they won’t die and thus lessening the total number of deaths...is that what you mean??
Hmm, OK, that does make some sense, at least theoretically. Thanks. That's the kind of thing I was looking for.

But it's clearly a misrepresentation, their predictions are ridiculous as usual, the same things could be said about the flu every year, and so on. This could have been handled in a perfectly normal manner, like in Sweden. Nothing even remotely close to the predicted curve has manifested anywhere despite counting everything from pneuonia to suicide as death by covid-19.
And they pretty much emptied hospitals everywhere and denied treatment to non-covid cases, and they're killing many covid victims with the wrong treatment.
So the relevant point here would be that only maybe very few hospitals were in danger of lacking equipment, but that's always the case somewhere and no reason for GlobalPoliceState2020.

(Note the double-speak of this dystopian word - how can ‘distancing’ be ’social’?)
Yeah, it's like "mandatory self-isolation". And even the "new normal". There's nothing normal about a police state, new or old.

and usually add some emotional statement about saving the elderly
Yep, saving the elderly... from old age, I presume? That seems to be their chief weak point.

Thanks for the replies.

Bill Gates says we ALL have to be vaccinated, the vaccines won't go through all safety checks, governments will be required to step in and protect companies and ensure people get vaccinated.
Why is this mf not in jail again? This piece of shit can really piss me off. But I think I'm far from being the only one, so maybe this guy's insanity will be a good thing in the sense of getting people mad. He sure seems to have that effect on many.

The only positive thing about having to seat through that interview was reading the comment section where people are clearly not consenting to this at all!
Yep, glad to hear that. I think reactions to ill Gates [sic] show that people haven't lost their minds completely yet.

I'm catching up with the molecular biology of the coronavirus and hopefully will post that in this thread at some point. It will have to be the hard version though, there's no way around it.
I am very much looking forward to that!

@Mandatory Intellectomy here in the UK, the government said that it's unavoidable the majority would get the virus. They punctuated this by saying that for the vast majority, they will only experience mild symptoms. In fact, at the very beginning of all this, the government strategy here was on herd immunity.

See this for example:

However, it looks like the government got 'told' something that made them change their tune and everything became about flattening the curve and saving the NHS.

Mind you, before all this, the conservative government was busy systematically dismantling the NHS here in the UK. So it's quite something watching the marketing regarding saving the NHS now. In any case, it's simple psyops... Here in the UK, people are highly identified with the NHS... What the government did was take that identification and use it as fuel to drive an agenda.

I think the agenda is vaccination. I think this trump's even the economy. For whatever reason, they want to vaccinate everyone and they want the situation to justify this almost being a legal requirement. As such, they require something extraordinary to happen as justification.

So I think the bottom line of ALL this is mass vaccinations and a system to ensure everyone is vaccinated and track those who aren't.

Mind you, I expect some more mental gymnastics before that can happen. There's one big hurdle they have to overcome and that is how to treat those who claim they don't need vaccination as they already had the virus and now have immunity...

I think here they will have to come up with some story board on why everyone regardless of any perceived natural immunity will need the vaccine. There's more propaganda coming our way in the build up to the release of the vaccine along this lines! Mark my words!

So why do they want everyone vaccinated anyways? Is it just money? I doubt it.... There's more going on and we'll be injected with the mRNA vaccines that have the ability to well and truly mess with you at the most fundamental levels of your biological Being. Take that and apply to billions of people and we have an experiment that's truly shocking in scale.

They want absolute dominion of who we are as Biological beings. This is the ultimate power grab by the few on the many.

Didn't watch the full video as I'm not a medical person, but his description of how tests should be done for establishing the presence of a disease or the discovery of a new disease were very clear and specific. The fact that from all details available to date that these specific tests were Not done in China and he also said that these tests were never done for Polio, Sars, Ebola or any of the other recent outbreaks shows up the modus operandi of the "Medical" fraternity. They continually use these shortcuts to produce vaccines to weaken our systems. Diabolical.
Yet cures that seem to be working, like the Vit C and hydroxyquinine are not safe as they were not properly tested so they should not be used anymore.

You have got to be kidding me... Bill Gates has just done another interview... This time on the Ellen show... The hell! Why is he so keen on showing his face in as many places as possible?

Within the last month, he's now given video interviews on Ted, BBC, Fox, CNBC, CBS, Financial times, The Ellen show, CGTN, PBS, CNN, Khan academy, Comedy central (interviewed by Trevor Noah)...

Those are just the ones I noticed... The man is on a media offensive right now... WHY?

Also, I'm starting to hate whatever camera he has... Blurring the background and magnifying his flipping face to the whole world so we can even more clearly see that smirk on his face!

Holy crap! Just went out for a smoke an some crazy light show caught my eye, when I realised that it was Sirius. It's flashing green and red and whatnot frantically. I've never seen it like that. Can anyone take a look and confirm? It should still be visible all across Europe.
Check this @Revolucionar Amazing!

SIRIUS magnified x300

Last edited:

Seems number is even bigger. :nuts:

The startling figures come from research carried out by the Food Foundation which found that drastic drops in income have pushed families to poverty, the Financial Times reports.

Researchers said that six per cent of surveyed adults, the equivalent of 3 million people, had gone without meals since the lockdown.

While 16 per cent, representing 8.1 million people, said they had experienced food insecurity because of covid-19.
There is a food poverty problem that has not been dealt with, and we’re seeing the results of that now.
According to the article: More than 3 million Brits are going hungry because of coronavirus crisis, experts say

The man is on a media offensive right now... WHY?
Maybe because hes under an onslaught of hate from whoknows how many million people? His instagram must have melted.. But I doubt he saw that... I think he has handlers and is not bothered with what us plebs are saying/yelling.

And maybe this
The word coronavirus itself refers to many kinds of viruses by that name, not just COVID-19. Guess who owns a patent for a coronavirus strain that can be used to develop a vaccine? The Pirbright Institute. And guess who partially owns them?

Bill Gates! As you can read here Pirbright is being supported in their vaccine developement endeavors by a British company Innovate UK … who also funds and supports the rollout of 5G. Innovate UK ran a competition in 2018 with a £15 million share out to any small business that could produce vaccines for ‘epidemic’ potential.
courtesy of David Icke.

Back
Top Bottom