The fifth sequel of Saturday's "hygiene and newspaper distribution" demonstration in Berlin on April 25 has drawn 1,000 participants (twice as many as last Saturday).

Despite a widespread ban on demonstrations due to the Corona pandemic, more than a thousand people have gathered to protest against the current massive restrictions. Many of the demonstrators stood in front of barriers set up by the police around Rosa Luxemburg Platz to prevent the square from becoming too crowded.

writes Berlin's BZ newspaper.

200e3fa848c_1587827997-768x432.jpg

A total of 105 persons were identified and administrative offences or criminal proceedings were initiated for violations of the Containment measures regulation. (...)
The majority of the protesters could not be clearly assigned to specific political or other groups. This partly distinguished the demonstration from most other rallies.

This is clearly a sign of a possible citizens' grassroots movement developing.

For a taste of the protests' atmosphere and the civic nature of the protesters German speakers might take a look at financial journalist Michael Mross' livestream recorded yesterday afternoon.

This makes no sense at all. The logical conclusion from the WHO statement that having had the disease doesn't grant immunity, is that a vaccine will not work. After all, if being infected isn't granting immunity, then how on gods earth is a vaccine supposed to make a difference, as it also will not grant immunity.

Clearly the mind virus does turn peoples brains and thinking capacity to mush.

Tell me about it but clearly they aren't stopping the vaccine narrative which implies that some new propaganda is going to come out to explain why you can't have natural immunity but you can get immunity from their vaccine...

OMG it's a miracle! I'm all caught up on the Coronavirus thread! I must have crossed over into an alternate reality. A realm border fluctuation of some sort.

Nashville will begin a four phase plan for reopening the city. Each phase will last for two weeks and if all goes well, the next phase will be implemented. This is going forward against medical advice!!! (gasp)

I'd really like to have that Revolt shirt with 'obey' on it and a Guy Fawkes mask just to wear to Costco next time we go shopping. The Costco personnel have gone full gestapo barking orders at the frightened customers who dutifully obey without batting an eyelash.

Meanwhile common sense has completely gone out the window which is currently to my advantage as the State gives away money for unemployment like a teenager in a restaurant who has no idea how much to tip and so way overdoes it.

And things keep getting more bizarre by the day...

Nowhere has received more airliners for storage during this crisis than Southern California Logistics Airport in Victorville, California.
These Aerial And Satellite Photos Of An Airport Absolutely Stuffed With Airliners Are Nuts

You can check out the full resolution satellite images from May 20th, 2019 here and from April 14th, 2020 here for yourself.

The War Zone also obtained exclusive aerial images from pilot Gabriel Zeifman of VCV that were taken on April 19th, 2020, showing a whole new perspective on the mass migration of airliners to Victorville for storage during the pandemic: (more photos at link)

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-cms-content-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1587678244500-dsc_0521.jpg

Yesterday evening there was an unusual occurrence directly across from the apartment building where I live. The police were in pursuit of car driving erratically, the car was headed for a major intersection with several cars lined up at the stop sign. The driver made a right turn down the road alongside the apartment building, misjudged, drove into a power pole, cables were strewn across the road and beside the car, the driver flew from the scene. Later to be found in a neighbors house, I have been informed. Power was out for 3500 residents including the local Fire Station for the area. Several resident of the building witnessed this.
The local TV for the area (it's not a real TV station, more like a public announcement service). Reported today on the website, that there had been a 3 vehicle accident, the image of the incident was blatantly photo shopped, displaying the vehicle involved facing the wrong direction and emergency vehicles replaced with a pickup and 2 other vehicles. Lies all lies.

I was engrossed with this thread at the time, didn't notice or hear anything until the power suddenly went out, which I thought strange, the weather was clear and sunny. Several residents came out of the building, better than sitting in a dark apartment. So we all congregated around, discussing the event, not noticing social distancing, until the apartment manager came out to police and remind everyone.

I had the distinct feeling that I was in the midst of adult children, I had to shout to one of the men who walked over to the car to stay away there were live wires around the car. I had a semi conversation with another guy, who told me his Alaska cruise which he planned to go on this coming Monday had been cancelled because this psychodrama. I asked him what he thought about being on the cruise given that several cruise ships had become infected. He said yes, and proceeded to name some ships that had been stranded, The question did not seem to register, it could be because, there is no way to say this politely he was half cut. He proceeded to tell me that his back surgery had been cancelled, sat down for a minute then went inside to get a refill.

There is a brother and sister living together, he is somewhat mentally challenged and she takes care of him, he is on continuous oxygen, I advised on making alternative arrangements to ensure he was OK. She told me at the beginning of the year, he had been hospitalized in November for what at the time was called the flu, from what I can gather. He ended up in ICU, not incubated. She tells me now he just had a bad chest and does not connect the symptoms with this so called pandemic.

Another neighbor, who informed me she was 61years a few times (I got the impression she wanted me to tell her she looked young for her age) told me she was awaiting surgery for bilateral knee replacements, she is overweight and is diabetic. She talked about the 70's and proceeded to tell me all the dresses she had made.The patterns and fabric colors, and how she placed them together. She then proceeded to tell me that the virus stays in the hair and is a source of infection, I asked her where she got the information, she told me the net. I told her that was a lie, and gave the example of the regular flu, a stunned blank look came over her face. She then told me her ritual after she has been out shopping, she sprays herself with hydrogen peroxide, takes off all he clothes, washes them and takes a shower.

The husband of the apartment manager recently suffered a stroke, requiring surgery (she tells me it was due to a blocked blood vessel behind his neck). He is a brittle insulin dependent diabetic, and has a continuous blood glucose monitor. She is unable to visit, although he calls he daily at prescribed times. She informs it will be a long recovery.

This is not judgemental, it stunned and saddened me at the same time, today it still bothers me, I feel like crying inside. The horror of what is being done to an aging population that should in a normal society be enjoying there retirement and looking forward to their golden age and new adventures. All because they followed dietary guidelines, faithfully listened to the advice of trusted physicians and have taken the prescribed medication.

Surprisingly the power was back on after 2 hours, everyone dispersed back into their cells, I mean apartments,
no further communication, the hallways are empty. BC Hydro was busy for most of the day installing a new power pole.

Yesterday it was announced there will be no July 1st celebrations (Canada's Independence day, no it's not a joke). No music in the park, an evening event that usually starts around July and into August. No Ribfest in August. These events are very popular community events and highly attended. No idea when this prison sentence will end, I go out as/when I need to and just to get out into the sun. I do not wear a mask, and on the whole the vast majority of people at the moment are not wearing a mask although they are very aware about social distancing. One of the residents had her daughter shop for her at Costco, she left the package at the door and talked with the at the required distance, no hugging or kissing. I feel so angry and sad inside. I need to get out and smell some fresh air.

As the workforce recedes in every sector, the medical profession became a refuge for people wanting job security as well as good pay. So, there is a glut of medical professionals.
I was going through town the other day, and as the medical profession is central to a lot of news recently, I thought I'd look at all the medical/dental/therapy businesses and there was a lot. And as they make good pay - in a floundering economy, they constitute a emergency backup, economically. And so, they can pick up the revenues where other sectors are mothballed - creating economic desperation, paving the way for banks to make loans. And as they are being worked to death, they make much more revenue.
Then, the non-essentials are mothballed, left to stagnate, eventually having to go in debt, where they will have to take loans.
So, though it would appear to not make economic sense, it is rigging the system to make the most for tax revenue and banking. And it really isn't lucrative, it is desperation to keep the financial system going as it always has - with designs of making the most from what you have to work with.
So, the notion that this whole affair is to resuscitate/preserve the economy is valid too.

This makes no sense at all. The logical conclusion from the WHO statement that having had the disease doesn't grant immunity, is that a vaccine will not work. After all, if being infected isn't granting immunity, then how on gods earth is a vaccine supposed to make a difference, as it also will not grant immunity.

Clearly the mind virus does turn peoples brains and thinking capacity to mush.
I was asking the exact same question earlier in this thread. Since then I kept seeing a lot of media reports that having the disease doesn't grant immunity and thinking about the vaccine that they are probably preparing to force on us, I think they will come with a story on how that mRNA vaccine, taken yearly, will protect us. This is pretty much what I think Dr. Shiva was suggesting as the game: you give out $2 Trillion on bailouts, and at the same time you sell 7 Billion vaccines per year, if one dose is $1,000 you make $7 Trillion / year...

This was a bit disappointing:

Moscow believes that certain countries are attempting to justify their belated and insufficient COVID-19 response measures by attacking the Word Health Organisation, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Saturday.

According to the Russian top diplomat, the international agency is doing an adequate, albeit not always perfect, job as a coordinator of health care policies.

Speaking at a programme aired by Russian state TV, Lavrov said that one should keep in mind that the work of the WHO is determined and effectuated by nations, which, until recently, had not issued any complaints about it.

I'd like to think that there's some wise strategy behind this statement, but right now the reason escapes me...

Can anyone verify this info? Apparent death of first vaccine volunteer..

Can anyone verify this info? Apparent death of first vaccine volunteer..

From the above article:

Officials say the four persons are being monitored against any adverse effects of the vaccine.

Researchers who are awaiting for an autopsy to be conducted believe the Elisa had an underlying health condition which was not disclosed to health officials.

“The four in critical conditions will be fine and these are expected reactions from the vaccines, hence a trial.” the researchers revealed and added that these observations would help improve on the vaccine before it becomes available for use by the public."
____________________________________________________________________________________

So several others who got that shot are in critical condition, but they "are expected reactions from the vaccines".

How many lives must be destroyed before the cognitive dissonance about vaccines is finally transcended? Or is the programming too deeply entrenched?

It's on Facebook and a couple other websites:

This needs to be shared widely. Maybe this will awaken a few people who have been wavering in their beliefs about COVID 1984 to begin to ask deeper questions about what the true goals are of the psychopaths pushing this off on us.

Can anyone verify this info? Apparent death of first vaccine volunteer.
This needs to be shared widely.
I would wait a bit. Only a very few links pop out in my search so far and this was one of them (from yesterday):

Elisa.jpg

So let's wait not to spread something that can be an intentional fake to ridicule alt news community.

Her tweet from yesterday (April 25, 1:23 PM) is here:

Good thing medical workers aren't letting all of this hero worship go to their heads or anything.
Germany - Heroes are born here every day. It was my turn this week. The physiotherapist - hero of the day. Undeterred, they defy the dangers with self-made mouth guard, sterilized and detoxified, they treat seriously ill patients. Wow ... I would like to - but I have just lost my patients. This clapping is ridiculous and makes us angry. Nobody was interested in our concerns before Corona - nor after Corona. But in the media we are all heroes because we are systemically important. I can no longer hear this expression. So I'm go to bathe with my system relevance.

Back
Top Bottom