That was awesome. People should really do more of that and not worry about what others think. How can it be wrong to be honest and speak the truth?

This is leading by example, showing people what honesty looks like and that they're not alone, if they have similar thoughts. And if they disagree, well, at least you find out who's really your friend and who isn't. Good thing you didn't delete that.

Indeed - sometimes I think that this evolution on the planet and human behavior shows the division of 4STO / 4STS. COVID is more or less a mental product or hologram, the impact of which on the physical world can only be seen through human action.
It is the war of the spiritual world. Knowledge against belief. And knowledge against belief expresses itself in my eyes visibly how people act.

But what is my job in this game? Enlighten, make yourself unpopular by trying to convey truths and not trying to convince. I've had a different strategy lately. I say yes to being vaccinated. But with the indication that you will also be personally responsible for the consequence. The protection of life through vaccination has the consequence that vaccination deliberately endangers life in the long term. You often ask what the alternative would be. In this context, I became aware of the ignorance of her own immune system. Then I asked: What about your immune system? Maybe you should pay attention to it. And I am very surprised at what people understand by this system and how they support it.

But they have no knowledge of the actual function. It is believed to be something like a digestive system. Give the digestive system a plate of pasta, then it can work and it will run smoothly. Give an apple to your immune system and it will be healthy. So they think you have to give the body systems something to make them work, but they have no idea what their function is. I ask the question: What if your immune system was able to deal with almost all harmful substances and you didn't need external help? People look at me like I'm from the moon. And these are all people who have cupboards full of nutritional supplements and go to the naturopath every week. They trust nature but do not trust their own ability in an emergency. COVID is also a test of confidence.

And what is my main job today perhaps?
I am a very close person who has to hug people if I like them. So I show that I love people. That was stolen from me by COVID - the distance from 1,50m . The more I am forced to distance myself, the more intimately my desire for closeness. Yesterday I was in the garden with a neighbor. She invited me for a beer and a cigarette. We usually hug each other. Yesterday she stood in front of me and didn't know what to do. I asked if she was sick. No. And I said: neither do I. Then I went up to her and pressed her. She started to cry and said: You know, nobody touches me anymore and I miss it that way. Even my own children act like I have the plague. That makes me so lonely and sad. This is much worse than the virus.
And maybe that's my job. Taking into account the actual danger of approaching people and offering them what they need most today. No vaccination - just closeness and the most beautiful feeling: I am not isolated, I am loved. There is no worse punishment than human loneliness.

From the above article:

Officials say the four persons are being monitored against any adverse effects of the vaccine.

Researchers who are awaiting for an autopsy to be conducted believe the Elisa had an underlying health condition which was not disclosed to health officials.

“The four in critical conditions will be fine and these are expected reactions from the vaccines, hence a trial.” the researchers revealed and added that these observations would help improve on the vaccine before it becomes available for use by the public."
____________________________________________________________________________________

So several others who got that shot are in critical condition, but they "are expected reactions from the vaccines".

How many lives must be destroyed before the cognitive dissonance about vaccines is finally transcended? Or is the programming too deeply entrenched?

It's on Facebook and a couple other websites:

This needs to be shared widely. Maybe this will awaken a few people who have been wavering in their beliefs about COVID 1984 to begin to ask deeper questions about what the true goals are of the psychopaths pushing this off on us.
Here her last twitter post:

I would wait a bit. Only a very few links pop out in my search so far and this was one of them (from yesterday):

View attachment 35728

So let's wait not to spread something that can be an intentional fake to ridicule alt news community.

Her tweet from yesterday (April 25, 1:23 PM) is here:

It looks like you're right - she just responded to reports of her own death:

So I allowed myself to get baited. At least it's amother trigger I'm aware of now.

Just saw Aragorn posting the same tweet while I'm typing this reply.

I guess you can't trust any media any more. Lying about someone's death like that should be punished with a fine at the least though, just think of how this could have affected her friends and family.

Corona study: Infected child (9) meets 172 people and does not infect anyone
A nine-year-old child has contracted the corona virus in France. The infection initially remained undetected. However, the child has apparently not infected any of his 172 contacts.

172 contact persons had identified the responsible health authorities. All of the tests for the coronavirus were negative, it is said. The child's siblings were also not infected, the report said. According to Watson.de, the study also reports that 64 percent of the contact persons were diagnosed with seasonal illnesses (e.g. the flu).

The researchers conclude that children may not be an important source of transmission when it comes to the coronavirus. The infected child showed only mild symptoms. It also suffered from other respiratory diseases, as it is said.

Coronavirus vaccination? "The damage would be fatal"

A suitable vaccine against the coronavirus is still a dream. But what if we have it? Is vaccination required to protect the population?
Bavaria's Prime Minister Markus Söder caused a stir during the week with a statement on the general obligation to vaccinate against the corona virus. "I would be very open to an obligation to vaccinate," said the CSU boss on Thursday after a meeting with Baden-Württemberg's Prime Minister Winfried Kretschmann (Greens) in Ulm.
Vaccinate, even against the will of the citizens? That would be a serious encroachment on basic human rights, namely the right to physical integrity. And yet this question is likely to come up in the future. There is currently no vaccine. But research is under way to find a possible remedy around the world. Just last Wednesday, the Paul Ehrlich Institute had given approval for clinical studies with a possible vaccine. Three other active ingredients are also being tested worldwide.

I know the C's said to sit back and enjoy the show and I largely agree with that but I'm wondering, do we have a duty to gently share with friends or neighbors some of the reasonable information presented here to act as a counterpoint to the hysteria and fearmongering? I've been doing this on the Nextdoor website and can only sustain it for a few days. Then I get fed up with the nitwits and have to take a break. What are your thoughts?
Yes, share the truth, stay low, and don't make to much attention. It is not a duty that is written on paper or stone. It is about doing what is the right thing to do. Have faith that your right action will make a difference, maybe not for saving this world, but for creating a better one when all this collapses. Reading the book Pauls necessary Sin which is on our must-read book list is a great help.

From the above article:

Officials say the four persons are being monitored against any adverse effects of the vaccine.

Researchers who are awaiting for an autopsy to be conducted believe the Elisa had an underlying health condition which was not disclosed to health officials.

“The four in critical conditions will be fine and these are expected reactions from the vaccines, hence a trial.” the researchers revealed and added that these observations would help improve on the vaccine before it becomes available for use by the public."
____________________________________________________________________________________

So several others who got that shot are in critical condition, but they "are expected reactions from the vaccines".

How many lives must be destroyed before the cognitive dissonance about vaccines is finally transcended? Or is the programming too deeply entrenched?

It's on Facebook and a couple other websites:

This needs to be shared widely. Maybe this will awaken a few people who have been wavering in their beliefs about COVID 1984 to begin to ask deeper questions about what the true goals are of the psychopaths pushing this off on us.
Ive heard this too. But I cant find the article thats supposed to confirm it!

The news about Granato’s death is fake. She just tweeted:
Unless the tweet is fake?
hypotheses:
1) she is not dead, the first report was fake. Then, why fake? what is the purpose? In order to make us sleepy again if another website talks about a fatal end from vaccine?
2) she is dead and they put efforts in hiding it by taking charge of her twitter account? What about the other volunteers?
Wait and see.

Indeed - sometimes I think that this evolution on the planet and human behavior shows the division of 4STO / 4STS. COVID is more or less a mental product or hologram, the impact of which on the physical world can only be seen through human action.
It is the war of the spiritual world. Knowledge against belief. And knowledge against belief expresses itself in my eyes visibly how people act.

But what is my job in this game? Enlighten, make yourself unpopular by trying to convey truths and not trying to convince. I've had a different strategy lately. I say yes to being vaccinated. But with the indication that you will also be personally responsible for the consequence. The protection of life through vaccination has the consequence that vaccination deliberately endangers life in the long term. You often ask what the alternative would be. In this context, I became aware of the ignorance of her own immune system. Then I asked: What about your immune system? Maybe you should pay attention to it. And I am very surprised at what people understand by this system and how they support it.

But they have no knowledge of the actual function. It is believed to be something like a digestive system. Give the digestive system a plate of pasta, then it can work and it will run smoothly. Give an apple to your immune system and it will be healthy. So they think you have to give the body systems something to make them work, but they have no idea what their function is. I ask the question: What if your immune system was able to deal with almost all harmful substances and you didn't need external help? People look at me like I'm from the moon. And these are all people who have cupboards full of nutritional supplements and go to the naturopath every week. They trust nature but do not trust their own ability in an emergency. COVID is also a test of confidence.

And what is my main job today perhaps?
I am a very close person who has to hug people if I like them. So I show that I love people. That was stolen from me by COVID - the distance from 1,50m . The more I am forced to distance myself, the more intimately my desire for closeness. Yesterday I was in the garden with a neighbor. She invited me for a beer and a cigarette. We usually hug each other. Yesterday she stood in front of me and didn't know what to do. I asked if she was sick. No. And I said: neither do I. Then I went up to her and pressed her. She started to cry and said: You know, nobody touches me anymore and I miss it that way. Even my own children act like I have the plague. That makes me so lonely and sad. This is much worse than the virus.
And maybe that's my job. Taking into account the actual danger of approaching people and offering them what they need most today. No vaccination - just closeness and the most beautiful feeling: I am not isolated, I am loved. There is no worse punishment than human loneliness.
So sad, so sad. And these experiences makes us be aware how we need to be touched physically and spiritually. Your story touch me so much.

Today kids can go outside with a parent. I saw a family with two young kids. Oh, how important are kids and we forgot them during the quarantaine. I was happy to see them and at the same time I felt so sad that I almost cried. They are, with old people, the first victims of this madness. Kids need air, sun, need to play, to yell, to laugh! And old people also need air, sun, laugh! How criminal to not permit to go outside, to walk, to talk to others!

Back
Top Bottom