Session 16 July 2009

@Persephone,

Me either, that is why I wonder what @Rette thinks. We are all just learning together.

That is a very interesting article. Thanks.

Maybe there is a "bloodline" or race that is possibly dying and according to the Cs that is the 4D STS race.

This goes back a ways to 1994:

Session 22 October 1994:

My question is STO anyone? Who in their right mind wants to be part of a "dying" race or anything?
Remote viewer Edward Riordan had an interesting session about this target.

I'm not so familiar with the transcripts that I can go and retrieve but the Cs spoke more on this.I'll paraphrase here and hopefully be close to accurate. Ultimately, there is a being at the apex of STS called the Desolate One which draws all into it or 'eats' them in a line of succession. And I think this represents the sleeping side of Prime Source; that which wishes only to roll over and go back to sleep. Those at the top ranks in STS densities may or may not realize or do vaguely.

But if you look at what 3Der's of the most negative type worship.....death and destruction....they'd know at some level. So, just like here, many wishfully think that technology can hold back death, as in transhumanism or perhaps even cyclic cataclysms, the 4D are no different. I guess they want their cake and to eat it also, by holding back the ultimate journey of their souls.....absorption.

C's said that in the 4th Density STS you see what you want to see in full of sense of it. They create their scenario with the final outcome their scenario brings, positive for them and they work to keep their aims on track. They aren't interested in the C's words about it and they will always repair and maintain things to their needs. Look for psychopaths on the our planet, they are like the "sample" of 4DSTS.

Look for psychopaths on the our planet, they are like the "sample" of 4DSTS.
Luks, psychopaths, 3D and 4D
have already singled me out in the past. I've been up close and personal with that type of situa

A question about it: I've been reading certain threads which I could offer actual experience and was wondering if there was a place I could put this that is private, members only? I'm considering working on a presentable write up on what I experienced and learned. I don't have a problem sharing with fellow members but the potential of the general public reading it, I might have a problem with that.

Luks....anyone?

I'm not so familiar with the transcripts that I can go and retrieve but the Cs spoke more on this.I'll paraphrase here and hopefully be close to accurate. Ultimately, there is a being at the apex of STS called the Desolate One which draws all into it or 'eats' them in a line of succession. And I think this represents the sleeping side of Prime Source; that which wishes only to roll over and go back to sleep. Those at the top ranks in STS densities may or may not realize or do vaguely.

But if you look at what 3Der's of the most negative type worship.....death and destruction....they'd know at some level. So, just like here, many wishfully think that technology can hold back death, as in transhumanism or perhaps even cyclic cataclysms, the 4D are no different. I guess they want their cake and to eat it also, by holding back the ultimate journey of their souls.....absorption.

@Zzartemis,

I am sorry to hear you have had so many battles with STS forces. It varies for all of us as to how negative our lessons are.

You already seem to have a good idea about how STS works. As for "the Desolate One". The Cs indicate that is kind of mixed with disinformation. I suppose if you convince some people there is some supreme evil ruler at the top who has complete control they will go "gaga" and worship him.

Session 7 March 1995:
Q: (L) We have some questions tonight. We were discussing earlier this evening the 'abomination of desolation' as written about by the prophet Daniel and also spoken of by Jesus. What is this?

A: Disinformation.

Q: (L) Are you saying that the abomination of desolation IS disinformation, or that the writing about it is disinformation?

A: Both.

Q: (L) Can you tell us anything to clarify this point?

A: In what way?

Q: (L) Who, or what was the source of that information as prophesied by Daniel?

A: Illuminati.

Q: (L) The prophecies given to Daniel were disinformation?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is there an 'abomination of desolation?'

A: There is anything, if the definitions are unrestricted.

I think STS is here for balance and reflection and that does not make our lessons always easy or pleasant to learn. The Cs tell us that STS eventually ends up in a "black hole" of "non-existence".

Session 10 December 1994:
Q: (T) Is STO a means to an end for STS?

A: No. STO is balance. STS is imbalance.

Q: (T) How can you be STS through STO if STS is imbalance?

A: STO flows outward and touches all including point of origin, STS flows inward and touches only origin point.

Q: (T) Well, they refer in the material that I am reading through, that they are STS through STO. (L) They serve self BY serving others. (T) Is that what they mean? (L) Yeah. (T) Is that what we're supposed to do, serve ourselves by serving others? (T) Yeah! Because what goes around, comes around. If you serve others then you get things back. (F) Because when you serve yourself, all there is is an infinite number of individuals serving self. (T) There is no energy exchange, no synergy within the group; there is no exchange. (F) Everything moves inward. (T) There is no sharing, no growth, there is no nothing. (F) No interconnecting. (T) Right! There is no learning. (L) In terms of major STS, this may or may not be related, could you tell us the nature of a Black Hole?]

A: Grand Scale STS.

Q: (L) Is it like a being that has achieved such a level of STS that it has literally imploded in on itself in some way?

A: Close analogy.

Q: (T) Possibly an entire civilization of STS?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, maybe a civilization can't do it because that implies working together. It must need to be an individual being.

A: Black Holes are a natural force reflection of Free Will consciousness pattern of STS. Notice that Black Holes are located at center of spiral energy forces, all else radiates outward.

Q: (L) Now, you say "spiral" energy forces, and you also have said that this wave is a spiral. Is the central point of this wave that is spiraling, a black hole?

Q: (L) Is it a radiating wave?

A: All in creation is just that: a radiating wave.

Q: (L) Where does the energy go that gets sucked into a black hole?

A: Inward to total nonexistence.

Q: (L) Well, if a black hole continues to suck stuff in, is it possible that it would eventually suck in the entire creation?

Q: (L) Why is that?

A: Universe is all encompassing. Black holes are final destination of all STS energy.

Q: (F) So, does this mean that we, or anyone else who is classified as STS, remains on said path, that we will eventually end up in a Black Hole?

Q: (L) Well, that is pleasant. And what happens to energy that is "total non-existence"?

A: Total non-existence balances total existence. Guess what is total existence?

Q: (L) Well, is it kind of like a balancing force?

A: "God."

If you are not ready to share your experiences yet that is OK. Maybe one of the moderators can suggest a way for you to share more privately. As @luc said we certainly see the nature of STS in the 3D psychopaths around us. I would not want anyone to place themselves in more danger by saying too much too soon or at the wrong "time" or place.

Luks, psychopaths, 3D and 4D
have already singled me out in the past. I've been up close and personal with that type of situa

A question about it: I've been reading certain threads which I could offer actual experience and was wondering if there was a place I could put this that is private, members only? I'm considering working on a presentable write up on what I experienced and learned. I don't have a problem sharing with fellow members but the potential of the general public reading it, I might have a problem with that.

Luks....anyone?
I do not belong to the "management/administration team" of the forum, but as far as I know when you have 50 posts you can get access to the more private part of the forum, and you can also join to the FOTCM ( How to Join ), then you will have access to the part of the forum for FOTCM members, where only FOTCM members have acces.

But what do you want to share? I think that this is not really the way to handle it. I think that the best will be for to make public that as much as possible people can read it and if something is "not necessary for wider public" write it in not the direct form, use methaphors or something like that and be externally considerate in order to everyone could read regard their level of understanding and expectations to do not disturb their free will and do not focus on yourself unnecessary attention.

You will exercise your abilities and at the same time give others to draw from it what they are able to process "in their heads".

@goyacobol I found where I had read that. It was from Laura's synopsis on a couple of Michael Topper's writings. So, it wasn't directly from the Cs....using a search engine...hey, what a concept! :lol: Here's the quote:

"The network of the STS hierarchy extends in myriad psychic webs of specialized powers, forces and functions like a voracious Net flung across the heaven of stars, the sum energy comprising the group consciousness of that net redounds to the basic benefit of the Being at the apex of the control pyramid. This apex is composed of the most persistently negative being – the one who has stuck it out against all evidence of progressively-diminishing returns. This being can be described as the Desolate One, a being who most directly embodies and promotes the ultimate negative objective."

On another note, thank you for the sympathy offered. I am living proof that STS attacks can end up being beneficial to the one attacked. But I'd also like to point out that some are what is called 'a person of interest.' I stated in my intro that I consider myself a Wanderer or something akin to that description. And it is true that you are known when you enter this system. All my life, from childhood, I have been presented with the appearance of and pestering from negative entities. I am very strong willed and have stood my ground. Yes at times scary but it was only through others that they have hurt me. My son has had similar from a young age and these aren't all karmic lessons needed to be learned.

Over time and perhaps where it will add to knowledge, I can speak on this. As for what I was contemplating on to write about, it's not that this is difficult; it's more that I would not want to draw any outside/public attention which might be voyeuristic or gosh forbid, negative.

But what do you want to share? I think that this is not really the way to handle it. I think that the best will be for to make public that as much as possible people can read it and if something is "not necessary for wider public" write it in not the direct form, use methaphors or something like that and be externally considerate in order to everyone could read regard their level of understanding and expectations to do not disturb their free will and do not focus on yourself unnecessary attention.

You will exercise your abilities and at the same time give others to draw from it what they are able to process "in their heads".

@Luks Thanks for answering my question about the board. Although, I have read here for years, it's another matter understanding how things work as a member.

What I wanted to share is info on psychopaths in our society. There is very good info here....I wish I had it in the past. I have and do belong to other communities of different sorts. Some are just information sharing about our world or something specific like the approaching ice age. Some have been more social. Others differ in that members are empaths and/or having other psi abilities. And on many of these member type boards I have had numerous young women and men seek council or a listening ear on various types of assult. By the nature of what happened, no one wants that proclaimed on a public platform.

Because I have see so many of these different platforms over the years, I can say that personality disorders and psychopathy are growing or they are becoming very bold. Many now announce what they are.....it's incredible.

So, I guess what I wanted to offer is a place where any here could have an outlet where understanding is offered....and perhaps help ward off misfourtune happening to others. If it's presumptuous of me to consider that some here may benefit from my experience and healing, forgive me.

@Luks Thanks for answering my question about the board. Although, I have read here for years, it's another matter understanding how things work as a member.

What I wanted to share is info on psychopaths in our society. There is very good info here....I wish I had it in the past. I have and do belong to other communities of different sorts. Some are just information sharing about our world or something specific like the approaching ice age. Some have been more social. Others differ in that members are empaths and/or having other psi abilities. And on many of these member type boards I have had numerous young women and men seek council or a listening ear on various types of assult. By the nature of what happened, no one wants that proclaimed on a public platform.

Because I have see so many of these different platforms over the years, I can say that personality disorders and psychopathy are growing or they are becoming very bold. Many now announce what they are.....it's incredible.

So, I guess what I wanted to offer is a place where any here could have an outlet where understanding is offered....and perhaps help ward off misfourtune happening to others. If it's presumptuous of me to consider that some here may benefit from my experience and healing, forgive me.
OK. So choose the option which suits you the best. Further, you will be assisted by moderators if needed.

Remote viewer Edward Riordan had an interesting session about this target.

@Rette,

You are allowed to make a statement or ask a question. I can make guesses about why you posted the remote viewer as he can intuit what a species of trees is feeling/thinking. He senses that the ecosystem is dying. He expresses the concept of his role to just access records but not pass judgment etc. It was kind of interesting but a little vague and general too.

Since it seems you want me to guess, are you feeling depressed about current changes or do you see them as part of a natural cycle that you may be able to accept?

Q: (L) Well, okay. How close were any of those to the original maze dances?

A: There were elements of the archaic techno-spiritual practice in a couple of them. The first and second were closest in step and pace.

Q: (L) Okay, well, what could be added to the step and the pace to get it closer?

A: One of two ways: dance a spiral with the "bridge" on the turn out of the center or dance a formal maze and the same maneuver on the turns.

A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

Some of the pictures on this thread don't show up anymore. :-( So here are some more.

From crop circle center

UK20120809_B_G.jpg

I think maybe if you get 200 or more people who are loaded with chi to walk along this pattern at equal intervals you can take down the frequency fence.

From crop circle center

ES20150625_A_G.jpg

I think this one might be related to this,

A: One of two ways: dance a spiral with the "bridge" on the turn out of the center or dance a formal maze and the same maneuver on the turns.

@Rette,

You are allowed to make a statement or ask a question. I can make guesses about why you posted the remote viewer as he can intuit what a species of trees is feeling/thinking. He senses that the ecosystem is dying. He expresses the concept of his role to just access records but not pass judgment etc. It was kind of interesting but a little vague and general too.

Since it seems you want me to guess, are you feeling depressed about current changes or do you see them as part of a natural cycle that you may be able to accept?

Hi Goyacobol,

I am not wanting anyone to 'guess' in reference to my statement. I just found it peculiarly interesting, especially after reading this excerpt below, I thought it could perhaps tie in somehow. That's what I intuited (for what it's worth) and was simply sharing it for additional insight.
In terms of how I am feeling, perhaps there is a bit of both.

"Q: Now, on a couple of occasions we have talked about trees. You have said that the
trees would lead me to an answer. Then you made remarks about beechnut, and oaks,
and beech and bloodlines and family trees and the Nordic Covenant. Basically, I asked
about this Nordic Covenant and you said that I would find the answer, that the trees
would lead me to it. I asked what literary source I should go to to find the least distorted
source of information. You answered "trees" again. Then, you pointed out the leaves of
the trees on this book. Later, when I read the book that was all about trees, it said that
there was a need for someone of a certain bloodline to come along and free the dragon
spawn. "None other than she can bring the pryf, or soul, up from the deep, no matter how
they may make the serpents squirm. If she can hold her place in the gates of time." You
answered me "You cannot see?" It also says that this person with this certain bloodline
has the duty of creating a bridge between man and the gods to open the doorways of time.
You said to me that these things had explanations that were readily apparent. Then, when
I asked the question about this book and all the trees in it, that this was a clue given so
that I would notice the things in this particular book, you said "certainly." Now, having
gone through all the shamanic stuff, all the information about the world tree, the world
axis, and your remarks about building a staircase, which is another variation on the world
axis or world tree, and having some kind of mission, and the mission being piercing the
spider, which relates again to the world axis and the world tree, which one climbs one
step at a time. Then, you talked about Jack and the Beanstalk, which is another example
of the world tree. Over and over again we are having all these representations of trees
which basically has something to do with some sort of destined action, and it is almost as
though you are hinting that some person has to be physically tuned as a transducer of
some sort to "stand in the gates of time," for the rest of humanity. Then, you made the
remark recently about lodestar. Well, there might have been a time in my life when I
might have thought that it was me who could do something like that. And, if I ever did,
maybe it was even ego thinking. However, I am getting a little old for that sort of thing,
so I don't really think that it is my role. But, I do think that there is somebody in the
world whose role that is, and I would like to know if that is somebody we are supposed to
be looking for, or that we are going to find this person?
A: Perhaps you shall find, or perhaps they will find you!"

Q: (A***) Sweet. (L) So, pretty much we've got... Well, that's quite a comprehensive program. There was some discussion on the forum recently about if people had to die to get to the 4th density. And I think I remember you distinctly saying that some will die and some won't. Is that correct?

A: Yes
I wonder if this could depend on biological factors, I remember the Cs said that 4th STO cannot go back to 4th STS more for biological factors, maybe in this case is like u have to go to 5th density and then reincarnate in 4th?

I wonder if this could depend on biological factors, I remember the Cs said that 4th STO cannot go back to 4th STS more for biological factors, maybe in this case is like u have to go to 5th density and then reincarnate in 4th?

@Joeis,

As @Laura's question says "some will die" not all so there are probably many factors involved in how and when we go to 4D.

One thing to consider is it takes perhaps many lifetimes before we decide which path we want to take. The Cs explain that it is very much to do with what we "want".

Session 14 January 1995:
Q: (L) Okay, so, we have something in between that and 3rd level.

A: Continue.

Q: (T) Does it closely resemble 3rd density, but different in some manner?

Q: (T) You were saying that when the transition comes about that there would be a 3rd and 4th level earth, and some people would be 3rd density on the 3rd density earth, and some would be 4th density on the 4th level earth.

A: One possibility for you to ponder.

Q: (L) Okay, let's take a short break... [break] Now, guys, I guess you have been listening to our discussion and you listened to Jan read the paragraph from the article about 4th density experience being the highest level of wishful thinking, that wishful thinking becomes reality... (J) Or did I take it out of context?

A: Close. STS.

Q: (L) So, STO wishful thinking...

A: STO does not wishfully think.

Q: (L) Well, how does STO think? (T) Responsibly... (L)[experiencing acute pinching feeling at nape of neck] God! You guys are doing strange things to my body...

A: Helpful and balanced. Wishes are strictly STS.

Q: (L) So, acceptance of experience in the sense of just allowing things to happen and responding in a balanced and helpful way is an STO response or experience in 4th density, is that correct?

Q: (L) And therefore, seeing things moving past such as what I saw by my window, and responding to them basically in an open, curious, and allowing way would have been an STO response, is that correct?

A: Maybe.

Q: (T) It depends on how you respond curiously. (T) The Lizzies are hanging out in 4th density too, and they are not STO, are they?

A: Correct.

Q: (T) So, they are not having STO helpful, responsible..

A: True.

Q: (T) So, in 4th density, both types can still happen?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) The desired type is the STO type thinking...?

Q: (T) But STS thinking is also available if that is the way you decide to go when you get there?

Q: (T) This of course limits you in your ability to move up to 6th density?

Q: (T) Once you are in 4th density, if you choose STS, can you change it to STO?

Q: (T) So you can move back and forth as you so desire and it is all still free will?

A: If you move from STS to STO in 4th level, you don't move back.

Q: (T) Once you are STS in 4th density you have to stay there? (L) No. (J) If you move from STS to STO in 4th density you don't go back to STS, you stay at STO, is that correct? (T) That's what I mean, once you have decided to do STO, that's where you stay because you don't have any desire to go back to STS?

Q: (T) So, it is not so much that you don't have a choice, it is just that you don't want to go back to STS?

Q: (T) So if you move up and do what the Lizards are doing, then you continue to do that until you get tired of it or see different, or become enlightened and then move to STO and then that's where you will want to stay?

A: Open.

Q: (T) Can you move from STO back to STS? I know you said you can't, but that's because you choose not to?

A: Natural factors prohibit this.

Maybe "Natural factors" could be a "biological" part but in 4D physicality is "variable". We probably won't understand how that affects our thinking until we go to 4D.

Q: (T) Once you are in 4th density, if you choose STS, can you change it to STO?

Q: (T) So you can move back and forth as you so desire and it is all still free will?

A: If you move from STS to STO in 4th level, you don't move back.

Q: (T) Once you are STS in 4th density you have to stay there? (L) No. (J) If you move from STS to STO in 4th density you don't go back to STS, you stay at STO, is that correct? (T) That's what I mean, once you have decided to do STO, that's where you stay because you don't have any desire to go back to STS?

Coincidentally, have been pondering just this subject recently goyacobol, as I think many of us already know that we aren't that way inclined (STS) - regardless...and personally I find myself at this point unmoved by either 3/4D STS or annihilation.

What evs...

However, that being said, this does continue to intrigue my problem solving bent?

Q: (T) Okay, we were STO at that point. You have said before that on this density we have the choice of being STS or STO.

A: Oh Terry, the battle is always there, it's "when" you choose that counts!

77.16 Questioner: What I am really attempting to understand, since all of these twenty-one philosophical bases result in the twenty-second which is The Choice, is why this choice is so important, why the Logos, it seems, puts so much emphasis on this choice, and what function that choice of polarity is, precisely, in the evolution or the experience of that which is created by the Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. The polarization or choosing of each mind/body/spirit is necessary for harvestability from third density. The higher densities do their work due to the polarity gained in this choice.

I could be wrong, but I got the impression that what was being said here was that the words would be given to Laura in dreams, rather than several people.

I agree. Looking forward for this words to come and Maze dance to happen.

The below obviously are not the words. Still I would like to add them here as possibly related to the topic of the session.

It happened awhile ago. I don't remember dreaming anything that night. Woke up with two phrases "живая спираль" and "букет вдохновения". In English something like "spiral [that is] alive" and "bouquet of inspiration". If any Russian speakers come across this post, feel free to advise on accuracy of my translation.

At the time it took place I have already read this session.

What I find fascinating is that "spiral" seems to be related to "inspiration". Inspiration both with creativity and cycle of breathing. By breathing in we inhale a part of the world around. By breathing out we leave part of ourselves in outside world. Again and again.
Artists in Ancient Greece used to be inspired by Muses who were daughters of Mnemosina - goddess of memory. It makes me think of channelling, tapping into Information Field and Network(ing) as artist can inspire someone else.
Etymology of bouquet goes down to "little grove". Bouquet is a bunch of flowers intentionally designed in certain order so it looks beautiful and is enjoyable to smell/inhale.

FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom