Bonjour,
je ne sais pas si cela a déjà été mentionné, mais un point du discours que j'ai remarqué en regardant la télévision nationale (Belgique) récemment et j'ai été impressionné par ce discours hystérique où une fausse expression se répétait encore et encore: "Distanciation sociale" comme étant une règle impérative alors qu'il s'agit simplement "d'une distanciation physique" ...
autre sale manipulation sémantique qui déforme la réalité, le rapprochement social est certainement une peur bien réelle de la part des responsables de la narration du système!

Very good point, Argos. And please don't forget to use an automatic translator for your posts:

Good morning

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but a point of the speech I noticed while watching national television (Belgium) recently and was impressed by this hysterical speech where a false expression was repeated over and over again: "Social distancing" as an imperative rule when it is simply "physical distancing" ...

another dirty semantic manipulation that distorts reality, social rapprochement is certainly a very real fear on the part of those responsible for the narration of the system!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Here's another article to have in mind:

Azithromycin and doxycycline are always in my medical stock They have their good track record in terms of results in various conditions.

The original study mentions other ones, such as quercetin:

COVID-19, also known as SARS-CoV-2, is a new emerging zoonotic corona virus of the SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) and the MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) family. COVID-19 originated in China and spread world-wide, resulting in the pandemic of 2020. For some reason, COVID-19 shows a considerably higher mortality rate in patients with advanced chronological age. This begs the question as to whether there is a functional association between COVID-19 infection and the process of chronological aging. Two host receptors have been proposed for COVID-19. One is CD26 and the other is ACE-2 (angiotensin-converting enzyme 2). Interestingly, both CD26 and the angiotensin system show associations with senescence. Similarly, two proposed therapeutics for the treatment of COVID-19 infection are Azithromycin and Quercetin, both drugs with significant senolytic activity. Also, Chloroquine-related compounds inhibit the induction of the well-known senescence marker, Beta-galactosidase. Other anti-aging drugs should also be considered, such as Rapamycin and Doxycycline, as they behave as inhibitors of protein synthesis, blocking both SASP and viral replication. Therefore, we wish to speculate that the fight against COVID-19 disease should involve testing the hypothesis that senolytics and other anti-aging drugs may have a prominent role in preventing the transmission of the virus, as well as aid in its treatment. Thus, we propose that new clinical trials may be warranted, as several senolytic and anti-aging therapeutics are existing FDA-approved drugs, with excellent safety profiles, and would be readily available for drug repurposing efforts. As Azithromycin and Doxycycline are both commonly used antibiotics that inhibit viral replication and IL-6 production, we may want to consider this general class of antibiotics that functionally inhibits cellular protein synthesis as a side-effect, for the treatment and prevention of COVID-19 disease.

I did see this "You should have let us know" comment by Trump better contextualized -- with more of Pompeo's speech included (and without this Youtuber talking over it). Unfortunately, I can no longer find it. However, I think if you had seen that version you would probably see more clearly that Trump was actually commenting on Mike Pompeo's discussion of China's withholding of information. In that sense, Trump's addressing "you" actually refers to China, not Pompeo. Along these same lines, with "we're in a live exercise, here, to get this right," Pompeo seems to be talking about the timely sharing of vital information between nations using what he terms the "data sets" available to them. "Live exercise to get this right" also seems to indicate that this is some kind of uncharted territory, this improvised form of "live" information sharing and tracking. Unfortunately, given Pompeo's train of thought is cut off by the Youtuber, it's difficult to bring more clarity to the comment.

Thanks for the feed-back, Heather! :-) Much appreciated.

I had tried, in vein, to locate the full video to get a true assessment of what Pompeo had said and the full conversation. I finally found it! Heather, you were right! That segment of Pompeo's remarks were taken out of context.

The duplication that was in the other short video - starts at the (1:04:42 mark) in the full video below.
Streamed live on Mar 20, 2020 (1:38:05 min.)

Ingraham on Fox is doing a great job exposing the covid-1984 hysteria pushed by scientists and MM in the US, she mentions also those two nice doctors (mentioned here a couple of times) that are questioning all this madness that is going on now:

An explosion of knowledge this morning. My housekeeping came and unwantedly gave me a completely different mindset. She comes from Tunisia, is a Muslim and has studied teaching and literature in Tunisia. She has been in Germany since 2014 and speaks perfect German. Since she has 3 children and a man who does not want to work, she currently has to earn her money from domestic help. When she came this morning I was putting on my mask and swearing because I don't like her. She said: It is normal for us and now we can hardly be distinguished now . Your minimum distance is also normal for us. Our headgear and facegear, as well as the distance, are used to protect you from men. It would also be very pleasant in business now.

Oh dear ... suddenly I thought: wearing masks and the distance make no sense at all for the current danger situation. Why does the obligation come at this time?

This makes no sense for the virus - it only makes sense if, under the guise of the virus, we are externally made to look like Muslims in disguise and distance.
Another hint was the implementation of the call to prayer. She said that since Corona, Muslims have been allowed to make the call to prayer public.

I thought: It makes no sense to close prayer houses because people can spread out there. But in Germany the bells were allowed to ring. But it makes sense if the plan was that Muslims can now publicly call for prayer. And nobody noticed. Now the Muslims have achieved what they always wanted.

If everyone was against headdresses and veils before Corona, the voluntary adjustment happens exactly through the masking law. And thus also the long-desired acceptance for Muslims.

Another topic was the interpretation of the Koran. She said to me: In the Koran it says: In the beginning, Islam in Mecca was foreign and in the end, Islam ended in Mecca foreign .
She explained to me that the Muslim countries have opened up: no more headscarf, it give bars and more European life. But the Koran says: Islam will never go away - that is, it has to arise somewhere else.

And which countries have implemented this mask requirement and distance requirement? How many Muslims are there in these countries?

My Opinion: Under the guise of Corona, there is a wanted acceptance of Islam through the back door. A polarity reversal of different peoples. This required the refugee crisis. Then the platform was prepared. Corona is the logical continuation of a plan that was only allowed to appear after the refugee crisis.

For the first time since this madness started, a belgian politician dare to speak "loudly" against the measures taken in this Corona lockdown nonsense.
Els Ampe, who is an Open-VLD's (party) candidate president, called this a "lockdown dictatorship" in her Twitter account. I couldn't find any article in English about this, so here is the article in Dutch:
The title is: Els Ampe is pulling out again: "stop the lockdown dictatorship, the Belgians can't taken it anymore"
Els Ampe, candidate president of Open Vld, calls on Prime Minister Sophie Wilmès (MR) to stop the "lockdown dictatorship".
Ampe addressed her liberal colleague on the French-speaking side in a video on Twitter. "Madam Prime Minister, the Belgians can no longer cope. The shops are going broke and the cafés are going to die."

"However, Marc Van Ranst said that from 15 May no Belgian will die of corona", she refers to an interview with Van Ranst in the VTM News. The virologist was asked about an American study, which suggests that from 19 May the number of Belgians who will die of corona will drop to zero. Van Ranst replied: "I predicted that this phase of the epidemic would last until mid-May".

Ampe concludes: "Then there is no scientific evidence to keep young and healthy people at home in June. To close cafes and restaurants in June and to sow confusion in front of the shops. Stop the lockdown dictatorship, thank you."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Paul Simon, whose family was part of the military-industrialist complex, was very likely a product of the early 1960s military experimentation in Silent Sound mind control, which is clearly what the lyrics of "The Sound of Silence" convey to those "in the know".
Thanks for the link.
Many years ago I read David McGowan's book 'Weird scenes inside the Canyon'. Great research showing how the PTB really managed to have it all tainted. If you're 'in the know' you can 'hear' the torture theme and you can feel/hear the agenda. All the heroes of my youth I had to lay to rest in the process of learning- David Bowie, Jim Morrison et al.
I loved the book and how it killed the naive ideas I still had about the 60's as a grassroot movement.
http://www.darknessisfalling.com/up...eam__2014__by_david_mcgowan___nick_bryant.pdf

And nobody could think of asking him for some specifics?
Thats the moment you maybe realise with what kind of "people" youre surrounded in a "civilized" society...
I must say that I really dont see myself as a part of said society as it is now. If there will be no cardinal changes in the city I live I AM OUT, searching for a place where I will be my own boss..... at the price of life!

I'm not able to articulate this elegantly. The change the virus makes on people depends on the individual person's makeup. The change the people make on the virus also depends on the individual person's makeup. So this "evolution" of virus and people is not random at all but rather is interactive, like an observed object changing based on the observer performing the observation. Throw out darwinian random mutation evolution.

If i recall correctly, someone shared a video already (maybe Gaby?) called 'Mammalian viruses'? (something like that - i think this was the video) which describes how viruses interact with the terrain/bacteria in the host, such as gut biology, and this can result in some people having diseases from a virus whilst those who don't have the same terrain, even those in the same household, won't.

I listened to the video and i think that's what they were saying.

It reminds me of how some researchers have talked about vaccinations modulating gut flora with this resulting in autism. So maybe in some instances the damage from the vaccines is related to the change in bacteria and the result then of the ever present viruses? I guess in others it may be the introduction of an unknown virus to a weakened/warped biome.

It also brings to mind how the terrain that the Standard Western Diet will have created and how eating paleo helps protect by fostering a different biome and could even have beneficial effects. Not discounting the energetic/spiritual side to this either.

[...]

The official narrative says that a vaccine won't be ready for up to two years, but there's also evidence in the time line that they've been working on a vaccine for years already. So, what if they already have it?

Here in Australia we already have a 'no jab, no pay' policy where low income families that are dependent on Social Security or income supplements have their payments withheld if they don't get their children vaccinated. They don't yet include adults in that legislation.

The vaccination to receive benefits requirement is already law for children? I saw that in the news a while back but i didn't think it passed. If so, that's insane. Although not surprising.

As for when the vaccine will be ready, i wouldn't be surprised if, under cover of the 'crisis', a vaccine is developed and 'trialed' in record time, ready for the 'second wave', or even sooner. Amidst this hysteria they've been able to make people believe absurdities and in turn have and will continue to convince them to commit atrocities - to paraphrase Voltaire.

[...]

But what if the elites have understood that the true power in astrology is in symbology, and not in the rote daily contrived back-page horoscopes that have turned so many off to the field? After all, the roots of astrology are deeply associated with planetary aspects, which are electromagnetic in nature; and if the Electric Universe Theory has any real weight (as I am sure it does!), then why couldn't astronomical events based on real, measurable forces, such as what happens electromagnetically when planets align with each other in mathematical patterns, e.g. such as conjunctions and oppositions between the planets, Earth, the sun and the moon that has been shown to increase the probabilities of earthquakes?
James Mccanney and Pierre in their books do talk about alignments and some kind of correlation between Earth Change type events. From what i recall, Mccanney talks about the first 3 days following the new moon as being most volatile, and Pierre talks about Jupiter being a significant influence.

From Pierre & Laura's book, Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection - here's what i found from a quick look, there may be more:
However there is at least one exception. Ganymede (see picture below), Jupiter’s 3rd moon, and the biggest moon in the solar system, does show the presence of a plasmasphere1, i.e. a DL. This might be due to the fact that Ganymede is a recently captured electrically active body that interacts with Jupiter, the most electrically active planet in the Solar system.

[...]

The more massive and negatively charged a body is, the more likely it is to trigger a discharge of the (relatively) positively charged Sun. From this perspective, Jupiter, Saturn and comets are the main solar dischargers. Jupiter and Saturn are major players because they are massive and highly charged planets. For example, Jupiter’s magnetic field is about 10 times stronger than Earth’s, reaching up to 14 gauss at the poles,1 making it the strongest planetary magnetic field in the solar system.
[...]

In comparison to Saturn or Jupiter, comets are tiny. However, their high-density plasma tails can extend over millions of kilometers and display extremely high electric charges, partly due to the eccentricity of their orbits.1 This is illustrated by the strong glow that comets display and by their ability to hold a giant Langmuir sheath (DL) around them.2

[...]

Celestial bodies can also act in conjunction to modulate solar activity. Typically, planetary alignments will add up the electric discharge potential of each planet.3 Of course, if electrically active planets like Jupiter and Saturn are involved in this alignment, the discharge will be even more massive. If the Earth happens to be part of this planetary alignment, or close enough, it can find itself located on the trajectory of strong solar emissions.4 This leads to several earthly effects, one of which is the auroras at the poles, where a massive quantity of solar particles enters the Earth’s atmosphere through its thinnest parts (the Polar Regions) and ionizes the sky, hence the glowing lights observed at high latitudes.

[...]
Could then also squares, trines, and other alignments between planets affect not only the physical aspects of our material reality, but also emotional aspects, since our bodies use electromagnetic signals to send messages between neurons and muscles, etc.? [...]

As for astrology: Firstly, doesn't it depend on which astrological system you're using? For example, the tropical zodiac no longer reflects the actual positions in the sky whereas the sidereal does, and so using sidereal your star sign changes, mine goes from Capricorn (tropical) to Sagittarius (sidereal).

Secondly, i've heard that astrology as it is practiced in the tropical sense used the planets more as markers, and they're not actually having some kind of 'imprinting' effect, just that people born at 'this time of the year are likely to have these traits'. That's not to say tropical astrology isn't useful.

As to whether Space Weather/alignments can have an effect on humans, i have read quite a few reports that show certain conditions effect human biology (and no doubt psychology, and so on). Here are some relevant posts from the forum and SOTT about that:

[...] And what if every single degree of the zodiac has a defined symbol attached to it that "activates" in predictable ways when planets aspect them, and each planet itself has its own defined electromagnetic effects upon the material world and emotions that have been known for some time?
Is it predictable in such a mechanistic way? Maybe partly? But is the universe so concrete and predictable? I don't know, but i wouldn't think so. Or at least not in the way that perhaps the PTB think so, wishful thinking and all that.

Sunday's Columbus Dispatch headline:

My spouse came out of retirement as an Interim CFO for one of Ohio's public colleges beginning in January. An article about that school was picked up by USA TODAY NETWORK.

There were costs involved in switching over to online classes, too. Undoubtedly, lots of jobs to be lost and perhaps all the struggling colleges, too. Plus, the stress of it all - for a nothingburger virus.
[...]

In the UK too. They're expecting 230,000 less university attendees which will result in at least a £6 billion drop in income for the universities and for the local economies. And i suspect that's a conservative estimate. The largest loss of income will come from international students choosing to stay or get educated in their home country - they pay triple the fees, which is ~ £150,000 for a 3 year course, i think..

My Opinion: Under the guise of Corona, there is a wanted acceptance of Islam through the back door. A polarity reversal of different peoples. This required the refugee crisis. Then the platform was prepared. Corona is the logical continuation of a plan that was only allowed to appear after the refugee crisis.

Not exactly. I don't think it's specifically about Islam, but about the cult. I mean all the elements of mind programming that are part of the cult. Formal religions are cults. From the semantics of the words used to the orders of compliance and other rules, they are cultist impositions that aim to achieve a herd mentality. If you add to that the constant media bombardment of fear and death (which is just like the Reverend, telling you that if you don't do God's will, you go to hell) you have the perfect instrument to achieve the scientific dictatorship.

Coronavirus: 95% of victims in England hospitals had underlying health conditions
The data provided by NHS England shows that, as of 5pm on 26 April, 18,749 people had died in hospital with the virus.

In a small number of cases, it was not possible to confirm if a patient did or did not have an underlying health condition.

But for those where it was, 95% were found to have serious pre-existing issues.

In patients over 80-years-old this figure was 96%, 60-79-years-old 95%, 40-59-years-old 88% and 20-39-years-old 82%.
I guess this data is not significantly different than that from other countries. What is not clear to me is that the numbers are based on serious pre-existing issues. What about not serious issues and what criteria were used to define them?

Also, this last bit is really strange:
The breakdown for those under the age of 20 who have died cannot be disclosed as the sample is so small it would breach patient confidentiality rules to distinguish between those with or without pre-existing conditions.
Should I assume that it's something between 96% and 82% or just slightly below?

An explosion of knowledge this morning. My housekeeping came and unwantedly gave me a completely different mindset. She comes from Tunisia, is a Muslim and has studied teaching and literature in Tunisia. She has been in Germany since 2014 and speaks perfect German. Since she has 3 children and a man who does not want to work, she currently has to earn her money from domestic help. When she came this morning I was putting on my mask and swearing because I don't like her. She said: It is normal for us and now we can hardly be distinguished now . Your minimum distance is also normal for us. Our headgear and facegear, as well as the distance, are used to protect you from men. It would also be very pleasant in business now.

Oh dear ... suddenly I thought: wearing masks and the distance make no sense at all for the current danger situation. Why does the obligation come at this time?

This makes no sense for the virus - it only makes sense if, under the guise of the virus, we are externally made to look like Muslims in disguise and distance.
Another hint was the implementation of the call to prayer. She said that since Corona, Muslims have been allowed to make the call to prayer public.

I thought: It makes no sense to close prayer houses because people can spread out there. But in Germany the bells were allowed to ring. But it makes sense if the plan was that Muslims can now publicly call for prayer. And nobody noticed. Now the Muslims have achieved what they always wanted.

If everyone was against headdresses and veils before Corona, the voluntary adjustment happens exactly through the masking law. And thus also the long-desired acceptance for Muslims.

Another topic was the interpretation of the Koran. She said to me: In the Koran it says: In the beginning, Islam in Mecca was foreign and in the end, Islam ended in Mecca foreign .
She explained to me that the Muslim countries have opened up: no more headscarf, it give bars and more European life. But the Koran says: Islam will never go away - that is, it has to arise somewhere else.

And which countries have implemented this mask requirement and distance requirement? How many Muslims are there in these countries?

Speaking from personal experience, working for a muslim company with muslim men in muslim countries, I was respected both personally and professionally and I was protected, once earning their trust. I did not have to wear a head dress unless the protocol requested it (a couple of times in Afghanistan), I could wear jeans and field work clothes and I could even have ‘medicinal’ drinks (aka wine or beer), without anyone else finishing it (with one exception when Chef finished my beer for cooking purposes). I was the only white, western and christian female in a company where the majority were Guinean muslim or Arabian males. My best working experience albeit most traumatic because of the ebola outbreak. Yes, it was social distancing but that kind of respectful space allocation, some kind of a familiarity not inviting to contempt

I was born and educated in a eastern european communist country and shortly after the regime change, emigrated to the post apartheid South Africa.

After all, the roots of astrology are deeply associated with planetary aspects, which are electromagnetic in nature; and if the Electric Universe Theory has any real weight (as I am sure it does!), then why couldn't astronomical events based on real, measurable forces, such as what happens electromagnetically when planets align with each other in mathematical patterns, e.g. such as conjunctions and oppositions between the planets, Earth, the sun and the moon that has been shown to increase the probabilities of earthquakes?

I believe that such interactions can be related to the hyperdimensional aspects of reality. If stars and planets are windows, and if we assume that the solar system is a giant atom, we have in effect a system that depending on the distances and angles that are formed, different electromagnetic patterns can form - I wonder.

Translated: Google Traductor

The fathers of hyperdimensional physics filled walls with endless calculations, developed ingenious cosmological models, and erected a veritable edifice of mathematical and geometric relationships. The same ones that would later appear in a place as unsuspected as the surface of Mars. They knew that, under certain circumstances, there would have to be a flow of energy from those other dimensions to ours.

Concretely, they affirmed that a rotating system of a space of four dimensions would make arise a series of energy vortices when being projected in a space of three dimensions like ours. This phenomenon will occur, according to their mathematical calculations, at 19.5 degrees of the equator. However, the novelty of the idea made it the target of numerous attacks and it ended up falling into the drawer of scientific oblivion.

In this sense, the disqualifying adjectives "mystical" "work of the devil" that the physicist Oliver Heaviside dedicated to these works of Maxwell are famous for dealing with hyperdimentional concepts.

However, in the mid-1960s, an apparently irrelevant astronomical finding came to support the views of those pioneers of twentieth-century physics. Early spectrographic observations showed that Jupiter emits "anomalous infrared radiation", i.e. it emits far more energy than it receives from the sun. Later, the Pioneer and Voyager waves showed that the same unexplained phenomenon was repeated on Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.

This was a major cosmic anomaly. If the amount of radiation emitted into space by these planets is much greater than would correspond to the sum of the internal heat and the heat they receive from the Sun, then where did this additional energy come from?

For Hyperdimensional Physics the answer is that the combination between the mass of the planets and their angular momentum (the energy of their movement around the sun) generates a point of contact with other dimensions, through which an energy transfer takes place.

And I don't think it's crazy to think about it, because right here in this forum we are aware of how all human suffering and misery goes straight to 4th density STS, and it is density that does the job.

Maybe it is wishful thinking from my part, but I don't think Islam is going to be accepted by the vast majority of westerners. I thinks it's this lady who is wishful thinking, and ignorant of human nature. People don't say anything because the cost for critizing Islam or multicularism is very high, but they don't like how some Muslims want to impose their way of life/thinking, how they watch the west crumble with glee and see through the lies and hypocrisy that come with this religion.

That's not going to change if we seemingly adopt behaviours and attire that they deem appropriate, because we'll do it for an entirely different reason. And the same goes the other way around: the peoples who lived for centuries under islamic laws are not going to be free of them unless they do serious Work. The way they dress, behave, talk, doesn't change the fact that their way of thinking, their societies are entrenched with Islam, just like the West is with Christianity, the East with Buddism etc..

Those who fantasize about an islamized west are not interested in the betterment of Mankind, they are just power hungry. They conflate silence with acceptance and that's dangerous. For them and for the Muslims who are decent people. I think most people in the west are aware of this.

My opinion is (maybe my Frenchness plays a role in it) that with the economic crisis coming, the reduction of employment, services, food, individual freedoms, many europeans will start to perceive anything that comes across national unity, individual dignity and liberty as an existencial threat.

I wouldn't be surprised if racism were to make its comeback because of COVID-1984. Thanks to internet, the majority of people know that ethnies are not equal when it comes to suceptibility to contract some diseases. You can see it starting with all the insults/attacks of westerners with Asian ancestry.

To me, this refugee crisis, mass immigration and multiculturalism lalaland business is going to blow up big time in the not so distant future.
...And, with the europeans historical track record in warfare it's not going to be pretty.

Back
Top Bottom