Denver Airport

You can't make this stuff up!
OH YES THEY CAN - AND HAVE!
To me, it looks very much like a representation of entwined twin serpents facing each other like a caduceus (where Pena Boulevard 'splits' to become the East and West Terminal roads)
11456-be691cc511c32dbd536ac4adb9f54450.jpg

Twin serpents isn't what it looks like to me - invert and look again. A very popular caricature associated with juvenile boys for shock value (stamped out on a snow covered surface first time I saw it at 14 on a church retreat no less).

Son and family live near Denver and so have had to go through DIA three times for holiday visits. First time, I didn't spot any of the murals, but caught sight of one on subsequent trip. Thought I read that some had been painted over. Believe I saw the suitcase gargoyle, or another one of the suspect features, but don't remember exactly now. Blucifer being outside is all but impossible to miss with his flaming red eyes.

160519-DIA-KEVINJBEATY-33.jpg

In looking at the above pic, the front of the airport makes me think of Noah's ark. Aerial views of DIA show the runways appear to form a swastica:
300px-Denver_airport_USGA_2002_mod.jpg

Further expansion/improvement may have changed the layout since this pic was taken.

Getting through the airport, it's hard not to feel like herded cattle. Acquired the TSA Precheck passes to facilitate faster/easier passage through the security obstacle course. Officers with trained dogs are present while cattle/travelers are in the long queues in the main part of the terminal (beneath those distinctive tents). I've never done the naked scanners and its back-scatter radiation that MIT reported unzips DNA - so opted for the wand (before Precheck was available). My first encounter with post-911 security, I was picked at random for checking, but protocol required a female TSA and I was delayed so long, I feared missing my flight!

Sure glad to know that DIA has fully embraced its nefarious symbols/murals/etc. as just good conspiracy theory fun to the point of sistering with Roswell and "plan to share their (extraterrestrial-combat) plans" especially when "the actual Navy is acknowledging and acting on an uptick in UFO sightings by its pilots." Interesting too that although this announcement didn't come out on April Fool's Day, it did fall within the latter part of April that is most suspect of Satanic activity. But ridicule is the prime way to diminish credibility in regards to anything associated with conspiracy ideas - certainly was used with great success regarding early ufo sightings/encounters by the baffled public.

I imagine facial recognition has already been implemented at DIA. I wonder if I'll get VIP treatment if I arrive like this:

m-96wvwmRGAxdZ92ZSOnnjg.jpg

Will TSA agents steal my pot and magic mushrooms from my luggage?

Just think though, how hilarious it would be if everyone started showing up at DIA and Roswell airports as Greys! It would serve those b*ss-tards right!

Twin serpents isn't what it looks like to me - invert and look again. A very popular caricature associated with juvenile boys for shock value
Well, it could be both. The Lizzies have a knack at combining 2, 3,4,5 different meanings into one representation.
"Pena" can also be slang for "penis" in some Hispanic communities (I assume that is what you are referring to with what the twin serpents representation?)
Further expansion/improvement may have changed the layout since this pic was taken.
Heres what further plans in the pipeline may involve:

bc3af5b8f19a34f289df2bf783e2489e.jpg

Blucifer being outside is all but impossible to miss with his flaming red eyes.
To go back to this post
Just thought about those red laser eyes and the fact that the author lost his eye and later was killed by his creation...
Dark Knight comes to mind.
Q: Okay, he suggested that I look at Pouisson's painting 'Winter,' for clues. A; Yes, go see the painting mentioned. There are strong connections between this and both the Denver International Airport Murals
, and the suggestions we gave you for your inground pool design!
Q:
Well, he described it as a figure of Noah clinging to a horse between two pillars.
Other than the alchemical symbols I have discovered through etymology and philology, for the horse, what other implications does this figure suggest?
A:
Maybe it is something about either the notation of the "knight," or the gas nebula in Orion.
I wonder if the nearby Aurora shooting in 2012 at The Dark Knight Rises premier-screening has anything to do with it? Aurora was the rising "Goddess of the Dawn" opening the gates of the sun. She would fly across the sky with her horses Lapedus and Phaethon.
I wonder if I'll get VIP treatment if I arrive like this:
I don't think so. They'd want to know why you're not using their VIP secret underground facilities, and likely punish you severely for breaking protocol.

Yes, BC, the many nefarious connections you point out plus so many others makes sheer coincidence to be preposterous. Regarding that rearing horse, I seem to recall somewhere in my past readings on any of the many aspects of the paranormal/ufo phenomena (memory of which continues to dim as I get older), that when remote viewers were tasked with seeing as far into the future (?) or whatever reality, they eventually came to a vision of a rearing horse - and that's the final thing they are able to see. Who can even imagine what that might mean assuming there's any validity to this account.

I was looking through the internet and came across this passage from 1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV):

"For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape".

This brought to mind murals at the Denver airport. Specifically these two which are separate murals, but are close to each other:

The separate-ness of the murals seem to suggest how disconnected both worlds seem to be. The left being one of joy and peace and the right showing the utter destruction of it. They are only connected by a rainbow, which seems to be originating from a child dreaming. Upon further inspection of the letter, it reads:

This could be how the NWO is instated--when our vigilance and guard is down, they swoop in like a flash of destruction. This is one of the reasons why I'm wary of the New Age sentiment of "love and light always!" woo-woo 😓. Sure, love and light are important, but not to the point where it declaws individuals.

Tending to one's own frequencies, thoughts, actions, and remaining vigilant seems to be the right course of action, but I feel that is not enough. Is there any way to lessen the impact of this or help others in a way so that they can be prepared as well? I feel like with my current friend group, they are not really people who care about these kinds of things but I still try to find ways to help them out through example.

Out of curiosity this morning, I watched a video showing DARPA robotic advencement. At 12:37 in the video, what I saw made me think of this Denver airport picture.

[....]

Interesting don't you think. Remember that what they show us is already obsolete, their technologie is hundred of years more advance.

The video you posted reminded me of what the Cs said about "Robots":

Session 19 July 1997:
Q: Are there such things as 'DEROS,' as described in this underground bases book?

A: Detrimental Robots.

Q: Are DEROS part of the underground city/bases scenario?

A: Yup.

I was looking through the internet and came across this passage from 1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV):

"For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape".

This brought to mind murals at the Denver airport. Specifically these two which are separate murals, but are close to each other:

@pecha,

I think the pictures do have an effect on the viewers especially if they are there at the airport. It is interesting that the two murals depict opposite results of peace winning or nazi controlled take-over. I just found a session that talks about it.

The following post by @GRiM is also related I think.

One would think that the 13 windshields have something in common :) But im far from an expert on this kind of thing. Didnt the 6th des. say something about Denvers EM-generators that would interact with people in alpha-state trance? Maybe someone pulled the intensity-lever to hard?

@GRiM,

I just found what I think you were remembering. It is a very strange effect that the murals and the energy at the site may combine using an alpha-state trance.

Q: We have here the Denver Airport Pictures which Chloe took on her trip and perhaps we would like to have a little bit of an interpretation on this very bizarre figure here. Is it supposed to be looked at this way or reversed?

A: Either.

Q: Could you give us a little interpretation on that picture; it’s about the strangest thing I’ve ever seen… well, no it’s not, but it’s right up there! {Laughter}

Denver1.jpg

A: It is a rectagon.

Q: What is a rectagon?

A: Picture uniting numerous rectangular principles of photo optic representation.

Q: What's the point?

A: If one gazes at it long enough, they will involuntarily be placed into an alpha state.

Q: Okay. If they go into an alpha state, is there some other kind of message that the picture then conveys?

A: That is not the point!

Q: What is the point?

A: They then are open to programming of a level one order!

Q: (Ark) Does the scale of the picture matter?

A: It works better when one gazes at the mural itself, rather than a photographic representation of same. There are magnetic factors at the Denver Airport which play into the situation.

Q: What kind of magnetic factors?

A: Artificially contoured wave-like beams.

Q: These beams have a magnetic effect?

A: Magnetism.

Q: (Ark) If gazing at this picture produces an alpha state, how long does it last?

A: Indefinite.

Q: (T) How long do you have to look at the picture?

A: Each individual responds differently.

Q: (T) Does repeated exposure ... is it cumulative?

A: No.

Q: When you say indefinite in terms of time, do you mean it can vary from individual to individual?

A: Indefinite because the subsequent program is the determining factor.

Q: How does the program get installed? Is there something there at the airport that installs the program? That works in conjunction with the murals? Is the programming in the pictures? Or is it in some carrier wave? Or is it in the individual themselves, and the murals simply activate it?

A: Originates from underneath the complex.

Q: And it has something to do with the beams?

A: Yes.

Q: So, in other words, Chloe may have been subjected to some of this programming by going there and spending so much time looking for the murals?

A: In her case, no, because you warned her, therefore her conscious state was in the "awareness mode."

Q: (Ark) Is any one of these photographs, or any one element, more significant than the others? Anything we ought to pay more attention?

A: All are equally important. But, pay attention to the tiny details. You will see that the discovery process is neverending.

Awareness mode is a good idea these days I think.

Last edited:
(...)
I just found what I think you were remembering. It is a very strange effect that the murals and the energy at the site may combine using an alpha-state trance.

I recall this post, been a few days since :D
Well, I think the 'airport generators' are more local, so the windows where likely affected by something more general.

I recall this post, been a few days since :D
Well, I think the 'airport generators' are more local, so the windows where likely affected by something more general.

I think it varies for the individual when they are physically present at the airport. There may be natural magnetics in that area too but there apparently may be artificial generators "underneath". I am not sure what "windows" you are referencing.

Q: What kind of magnetic factors?

A: Artificially contoured wave-like beams.

Q: These beams have a magnetic effect?

A: Magnetism.

Q: (Ark) If gazing at this picture produces an alpha state, how long does it last?

A: Indefinite.

Q: (T) How long do you have to look at the picture?

A: Each individual responds differently.

They are "underneath" the airport.

Q: How does the program get installed? Is there something there at the airport that installs the program? That works in conjunction with the murals? Is the programming in the pictures? Or is it in some carrier wave? Or is it in the individual themselves, and the murals simply activate it?

A: Originates from underneath the complex.

Q: And it has something to do with the beams?

A: Yes.

I think it varies for the individual when they are physically present at the airport. There may be natural magnetics in that area too but there apparently may be artificial generators "underneath". I am not sure what "windows" you are referencing.

They are "underneath" the airport.
The cracked windshields back on page 1 of this thread? See quote below:

Just had to add this to this thread - Sott.net

So - with what may be underneath DIA, it sure makes me wonder exactly what happened to crack 13 windshields - that are extremely difficult to crack - all at once. I say all at once, because search as I might, I cannot locate any specific time for this happening - some sites say Friday afternoon, some say Friday evening - but they do say that all the cracks were reported within a two hour period. It's also interesting that this happened during the same time period that the SotT server went down. High strangeness?

Back
Top Bottom