How weird is this?

In order to not make this thread one big sandbox with all kinds of subjects, please post only things that are related to the subject here. Yes, in a round about way we can fit most subjects into this thread and we will quicker reach the 1000 page mark, but that is not the aim and it distracts from the subject at hand.

For the above post of yours, I suggest that you start a new thread in a place like What's on your mind.

Dr. Sam Bailey makes interesting short 4-8 mins videos worth sharing. She is a medical professional and TV presenter.
Good find, she does a good job of discussing both issues. Maybe she would appreciate hearing your feedback on her videos (you could make a comment or send her a message on YT?)

You were right :-) I took your suggestion to heart, emailed her and she replied:

Dear Dr. Sam Bailey,

I just want to say 'Thank you very much' for stepping up and defend the truth and sanity in this corona madness.
I am an editor of a small Czech alternative news website and have only come across your YT channel today. It will be my pleasure to also check your videos discussing other topics.
Keep up the good work - you seem like a genuine human being with a big heart. That's how it feels to watch and listen to what you've got to say.

Best regards and a big hug!

Antonín
Hi Antonin,

Thank you so much for emailing - I really appreciate it! You get such mixed feedback from YT comments, it's really hard to tell what people think.

It's heartwarming to hear that people like yourself are fighting against mainstream media and propaganda. I believe that the truth always prevails even when it takes time. e.g. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.

Please keep in touch.

Sam Bailey

It should also be encouraging for all board lurkers here to join in and express their thoughts because, beside the fact that it is the best way to learn (there's no feedback without a feed), it strengthens the network connections so much, just like neurons that keep firing are the only ones really alive. Let them hug each other! :hug2:

I read an article about our government giving itself the power to shut down whatever they want and ban whatever activities they want because of the flu, until the end of the year. (Or something like that.)
Same in Czech. We are nearly fully open to business, mostly still with face masks until June 11th (I am getting better in my moderate ninja resistance :-)), fortunately they allowed small kids at school without masks, but the government and parliament gave 'temporary' power to the Health Ministry until the end of this year to shut down any businesses or cancel mass events if such a 'need' arises. In the meantime the new law concerning public health shall be prepared which will take into account solving any future health crisis.

Every piece of information we call 'lunacy on steroids' is a piece of a desired reality by the 'lunatics'. Is that the new reality the C's refer to?

Surely not and I am certain you know that ;-) That's the chaos part preceding it.

Is it important to live WHO YOU ARE, and stay true to the TRUTH you have EARNED, even if doing so causes everyone else around you to ignore and even despise you? Because I can do no less, and I am SICK of doing NOTHING. I have a very hard time just "going along to get along." Doing so will just hasten the process of destruction, in my view.
Just a quick note that one of the main things I am learning is how my own sense of "self-importance" and supposed "true knowingness" is also a hindrance to my being and a separation from others. Putting it all in words for others to see is priceless for my understanding. But I also can't be something I am NOT. I don't know how to reconcile this at this time. I feel a need to ACT, but have no idea how to do so in a truly STO way, other than just making myself available to others if they are willing to listen. Standing by silently is HARD. SO hard...

I relate to your feelings very much. You got some great response to your posts, I especially enjoyed this one:
Sure you can.

A warrior gathers power by acting impeccably. He chooses what to be and what to do, according to a set of values and principles that defines him, just as I have chosen to make impeccability the focal point of my value system.

A spiritual warrior plays for keeps using his personal power in a clear and focused manner to accomplish his intent because, with death always at at his shoulder he knows that it does not make any sense to spend this precious lifetime acting in an unfocused and haphazard way.

It is hard to wait for others who need to experience their own lessons which many forumites here have already gone through but as you said:

that's part of the ecstasy, yes?!

I think so. Let's make use of the time, don't go crazy and keep up the effort to learn our stuff without wasting energy on what cannot be changed!

I got it just in time. Unbelievable.
I posted the PlanDemic video here from an uncensored platform....should be safe from any takedown...for now.

anka said:
To add more weirdness, I came across this celebrity news: Elon Musk announced newborn child with his partner Grimes, who looks like a member of Epstein's Lolita Express crew. I never heard of her so randomly checked her YT clips. They all look like themes from Musk's space visions but this one, called Violence and premiered September 1, 2019, also includes face masks (at 0:40) and in the beginning she holds and reads Sun Tzu's 'Art of War' book, which is for some undisclosed reason censored in the video on YouTube (blurred image in the beginning). So did the whole entertainment industry, or at least the production magicians, knew what was in the pipes already in the spring/summer 2019? Madonna, Grimes... who else? Since Hollywood is a tool of mass mind programming, human sex trafficking, child abuse and spirit cooking, it seems like a safe bet.
A continuation of this, from Vigilant Citizen, posted yesterday:

Warp speed comes to mind.

And the symbolic creepiness continues. Also from VC, an article entitled,
The True Agenda of the WHO: A New World Order Modeled After China

2020-04-16-07_10_40-14-Tedros-Adhanom-Ghebreyesus-on-Twitter_-_WHO-amp-China-have-enjoyed-a-lon.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Article here:

I don't know if this has been posted before. There was a recent article posted on Children's Health Defense where one of the links concerned a Canadian company using plant based DNA, namely using tobacco as a route to produce a vaccine, one of the funders a well know tobacco company.

This more recent article explains the technology behind the scenes.

From the article

By nearly everyone’s admission, this year’s influenza vaccine has been a colossal flop. In any given year, flu shot effectiveness in the United States varies widely anyway, but this year’s estimates point to rock-bottom effectiveness of 10%. The previous low over the past five years was an estimated 19% for the 2014-2015 influenza season, when public health researchers concluded that the shot “offered little protection” against the predominant influenza strain. (This does not even take into account research showing that individuals who get the flu shot year after year have diminished protection and are at greater risk of spreading the flu to others.) The figure below shows the flu vaccine’s inconsistent levels of effectiveness since 2004.

Influenza vaccine effectiveness, 2004-2017 (Source: CDC)

February 07, 2018
Smokin’ New Technology to Produce Flu Vaccines

02-07-Tobacco-leaf_Vaccine_Featured_Image.jpg

Print

By the Children’s Health Defense Team

CHD NOTE:
After the recent media uproar about the CDC Director Brenda Fitzgerald’s resignation, which focused on the inappropriateness of her ownership in tobacco stock, the CHD team decided to investigate further. What we uncovered is new technology that utilizes tobacco leaves to produce vaccines in a much shorter time frame and clinical trials are already underway using this new technology to produce flu vaccines here in the US. So maybe Fitzgerald’s stocks had nothing to do with smoking tobacco cessation and everything to do with vaccine production?

By nearly everyone’s admission, this year’s influenza vaccine has been a colossal flop. In any given year, flu shot effectiveness in the United States varies widely anyway, but this year’s estimates point to rock-bottom effectiveness of 10%. The previous low over the past five years was an estimated 19% for the 2014-2015 influenza season, when public health researchers concluded that the shot “offered little protection” against the predominant influenza strain. (This does not even take into account research showing that individuals who get the flu shot year after year have diminished protection and are at greater risk of spreading the flu to others.) The figure below shows the flu vaccine’s inconsistent levels of effectiveness since 2004.

Influenza vaccine effectiveness, 2004-2017 (Source: CDC)

Pharmaceutical companies and public health officials acknowledge the issue of “suboptimal” influenza vaccine effectiveness and blame it on a variety of factors, including the conventional flu vaccine production process that uses eggs or cultured mammalian cells and requires a six-month lead time. With the exponential growth of the biotechnology industry, a search has been underway to genetically engineer vaccines that are less cumbersome and more cost-effective to make.

…interest in molecular farming strategies has skyrocketed in the past decade alongside the push to develop ever more vaccines.

The emerging technology of plant-based vaccine production, or “molecular farming,” inserts viral vectors that contain specific genetic information into plants; these genetic instructions tell the plants to produce target proteins that later are harvested to make vaccines. This is called recombinant protein production. Although initial attempts to produce vaccines in plants date back to the early 1990s, interest in molecular farming strategies has skyrocketed in the past decade alongside the push to develop ever more vaccines.

The disclosure about plant based vaccines being produced in Canada intrigued me, I decided to check it out. There is a Canadian company developing a vaccine from tobacco plants.

This is the company at the fore front of that research

From the entry
Medicago developed technology for producing vaccines, antibodies, protein-based products and therapeutic proteins inside plants, called Proficia. Medicago developed a modified version of the platform called VLP Express for drug discovery. Their system introduces recombinant DNA into the bacteria Agrobacterium tumefaciens, which are introduced into tobacco leaves where they infect surrounding cells and transfer the recombinant DNA, called transfer DNA (T-DNA) to the plant nucleus. Without integrating into the plant genome, the T-DNA is transcribed and translated, producing the encoded protein. After 11 days leaves are harvested and proteins are extracted and purified to produce clinical-grade pharmaceutical ingredients.

Medicago uses Nicotiana benthamiana, a tobacco species that naturally makes proteins at high speed. Whereas a vaccine produced using eggs is a six-month process, Medicago’s plant production cycle takes about six weeks. The plants produce virus-like particles that resemble the flu virus and are claimed to elicit an immune response against the flu. As of 2018 their flu vaccine was in phase 3 clinical trials.

Medicago USA is a wholly-owned subsidiary based in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina and partnered with the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), which has a manufacturing facility that produces vaccines for clinical studies.

As an aside, the name Medicargo. I am remind of a phrase in one of the C's transcript's, comes to mind of "Fields of Alfalfa". Strangely the name Medicago is a Latin descriptor of for Alfalfa

Now this makes me think about the response to this COVID, and why smokers, it has been documentated, have significant better health outcomes than non smokers. I am reminded of this from Wikki, yes I know but that is all I have for now.

Nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, or nAChRs, are receptor polypeptides that respond to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Nicotinic receptors also respond to drugs such as the agonist nicotine. They are found in the central and peripheral nervous system, muscle, and many other tissues of many organisms. At the neuromuscular junction they are the primary receptor in muscle for motor nerve-muscle communication that controls muscle contraction. In the peripheral nervous system: (1) they transmit outgoing signals from the presynaptic to the postsynaptic cells within the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system, and (2) they are the receptors found on skeletal muscle that receive acetylcholine released to signal for muscular contraction. In the immune system, nAChRs regulate inflammatory processes and signal through distinct intracellular pathways.

So to me this is an indicator, why unintended consequences and beneficial effects are taking place. I for one have noticed a distinct change, my thinking is clearer, the horrible effect of a disease I have been suffering with for several years are greatly diminished, although I have changed diet and have several therapies of detoxification prior. I was surprised by how quickly recover from a really bout of so called flu that was circulating in the area late November early December, it seems almost everyone was walking around with a cough sore throat cough and reported GI symptoms. I cancelled an ND appointment in early January I had scheduled, and voiced that there was viral shedding going around, I was informed that I was not alone in that assumption.

I also wonder, given the research in DNA and rMDA, the C's have mentioned that this virus has been circulating for 2 years, I wonder if given the research into these experimental AI technologies on humanity, if they were all at the time attempting and introducing further mixes from theses technologies, to negate the beneficial effects of a DNA insert from plant based sources (namely the nicotine receptor). No wonder all this demonetization of a smocking population. So in essence why there are varying responses to this Plandemic.

I am also reminded of the CladeX exercise, similar to the event 2020, only this was in 2018, and it was called a Para influenza. The series of the twist and turns are, like a Netflix movie, but to my mind we are living in the minds of these reality creators, where we will watch history unfold before our eyes, in real time. not sure if this is part of a real quote, but I am reminded of the phrase "just watch us" The words of Carl Rove come to my mind after 911.

several following videos are available.

This reads like doom and gloom, I don't feel that way, inside I feel positive, that with a network of dedicated souls, that we can turn the tide, and as the C"s have stated (concerning comet's). It will be mitigated. by the caring an concern for one another, networking and remembering the definitions given by the C's of conscience and consciousness. And Strategic enclosure, and external consideration.

Apologies for this long post, I had to get this our of my mind and share it with others of like minds and also feedback. Thanks for reading.

To add more weirdness, I came across this celebrity news: Elon Musk announced newborn child with his partner Grimes, who looks like a member of Epstein's Lolita Express crew. I never heard of her so randomly checked her YT clips. They all look like themes from Musk's space visions but this one, called Violence and premiered September 1, 2019, also includes face masks (at 0:40) and in the beginning she holds and reads Sun Tzu's 'Art of War' book, which is for some undisclosed reason censored in the video on YouTube (blurred image in the beginning). So did the whole entertainment industry, or at least the production magicians, knew what was in the pipes already in the spring/summer 2019? Madonna, Grimes... who else? Since Hollywood is a tool of mass mind programming, human sex trafficking, child abuse and spirit cooking, it seems like a safe bet.

Regarding whether or not 'they knew' what was in the works already - keep in mind what has been said about the 'beyond-time' nature of 4D STS. From The Wave, Chapter 49:

"Q: (L) They are time travelers, they can move forward and backward in time, they can play games with our heads … (T) They can set up the past to create a future they want. (D) They can organize things so that they can create the energy that they need … (L) They can also make things look good, make them feel good, make them seem good, they can make you have an idea one minute, and then the next minute, create some sort of situation that confirms that idea …"

So it may not be that these celebrities 'knew all along'. As a crucial part of this virus-program rollout, it could be hypothesized that 4D STS 'stepped outside' our current time, 'went back', and installed these subconscious triggers in MSM programming in various places - and will do so many times to tilt the table in their favour. It is worthwhile to always keep in mind what the C's have said about time - that our 3D perception of its linear nature is an illusion. It is also a trap.

But still - why this 'seeding of symbols'? Doesn't it just open them up to exposure? Take the Event 201 simulation, or the Rockefeller Insitute's paper in 2010, outlining, almost to the letter, the global scenario we find ourselves currently in. Why this 'seeding'? Do they just do it to laugh at their human herd? Perhaps that's part of it. But a close friend of mine told me that there some kind of cosmic law here wherein they must 'show their hidden hand'.

I remember my friend say that its connected to an old Roman maxim: Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur. "The world wants to be deceived, so let it be deceived."

I feel like I'm close to understanding this, but am missing a crucial piece. What evidence exists that suggests this is true - that they must 'show their hidden hand'?

What evidence exists that suggests this is true - that they must 'show their hidden hand'?

For one, if the law of free will stands that they must get our consent, they try to do it in a tricky way. They reveal something but not enough for those to be lured into the trap to understand. And of course those that are to be deceived need to be blind in one way or another so they will snap the bait.

Edit: So the STS forces can then say to their defence: "You see, we told them, they knew and still they agreed."

I have been re-reading The Wave lately and just came upon this, I feel, very pertinent section from chapter 23.
What is wrong with efforts to send love and light, the achieving of the goals of world peace or personal prosperity? What is wrong with wanting a return to God, or higher consciousness or any of the touted experiences that are guaranteed to initiate a person to whatever they desire? The problem is anticipation. When you seek any of these things by holding the thoughts in the left-brain in anticipation of making it real, you are raping the maiden of the well.

What if you are just trying to believe it is now? Belief is a function of the left brain; it blocks the manifestation of creativity because the creative right brain is also the empirical half of the brain that observes the dichotomy between the belief and the reality.

Desire is anticipation. Anticipation is read by the right brain as in the future, therefore not right now, and the right brain can only create now. When we desire, we have a future object in mind. The right brain only knows now.

If we desire to love God, we have a concept (left brain) of the future goal of loving God. It can’t exist now. Therefore we experience struggle to constantly love God, against the ongoing now of not loving God.

If we desire to win the lottery, and produce in the left brain future image of money flowing into our life, it isn’t now. So now continues moneyless.

If we desire happiness, and create the concept in the left brain, we have future happiness in mind. And the right brain reads it as unhappiness now, and this can manifest in thousands of unhappy experiences.

By the same token, if we send love and light to any directed recipient, we are holding a concept of future fixing that signals a state of brokenness now to our right brain, and the repercussions are felt in our life. In a larger sense, we may be signaling the collective right brain that a future state of peace is desired, and therefore, now is not peaceful. And so the right brain creates now. The perception of linear time constantly projects rewards into the future, blocking access to the present, like a donkey chasing a carrot for all eternity.

Q: (L) If someone wanted to win the lottery, for example, what would be the correct approach? What should they do, or be, or think, or say?
A: Completely pure intent, i.e., open. Nonanticipatory.
Q: (L) Anticipation constricts the channels of creativity?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) A person has to be completely uncaring whether they get it or not, so to speak?
A: Happy-go-lucky attitude helps.
Q: (L) So, worry, tension, anticipation, and attachment to the idea, we constricts the flow?

But you noticed, I hope, that intent is not considered to be anticipation or desire. The words themselves may provide a clue.

Anticipate: ante — before + capare — to take. To look forward to; to expect; to make happen earlier, precipitate; to foresee and perform in advance, etc.

We see clearly the connection between anticipation and time.

Intent: firmly directed or fixed; having the mind or attention firmly directed or fixed; engrossed; strongly resolved; a purpose or objective; will and determination at the time of performing an act.

Do we see a subtle difference? Even if it is somewhat semantically, it is sufficient to make us think about how to deal with our creative potential.

Of course, we see that completely pure intent is a pretty tall order. Thus we see that the key becomes acting now with intent, but no imaginary anticipation for the future. A goal, with applied will of action, which necessitates left brain conscious preparing and planning, via the heightened awareness of the right brain, which deals directly with the present conditions, will result in an opening of life changing creative potential.

Q: (L) Okay, we’ve been talking earlier this evening about intent, and of course, our own experiences with intent have really been pretty phenomenal. We’ve come to some kind of an idea that intent, when confirmed repeatedly, actually builds force. Is this a correct concept, and is there anything that you can add to it?
A: Only until anticipation muddies the picture… tricky one, huh?
Q: (L) Is anticipation the act of assuming you know how something is going to happen?
A: Follows realization, generally, and unfortunately for you, on 3rd density. You see, once anticipation enters the picture, the intent can no longer be STO.
Q: (L) Anticipation is desire for something for self. Is that it?
Q: (L) Okay, so it’s okay to intend something, or to think in an intentional way, or to hope in an intentional way, for something that is to serve another…
A: And that brings realization. But, realization creates anticipation.
Q: (L) Well, how do we navigate this razor? I mean, this is like walking on a razor’s edge. To control your mind to not anticipate, and yet, deal with realization, and yet, still maintain hope…
A: Mental exercises of denial, balanced with pure faith of a nonprejudicial kind.
Q: (L) Okay, so, in other words, to just accept what is at the moment, appreciate it as it is at the moment, and have faith that the universe and things will happen the way they are supposed to happen, without placing any expectation on how that will be, and keep on working?
Q: (L) We have discussed a lot of concepts about shaping the future. In our discussions, we have hypothesized that it is something like an intentional act of shaping something good, but without defining the moment of measurement. In other words, adding energy to it by intent, but not deciding where, when or how the moment of measurement occurs. Like a quantum jump: you know it is statistically likely, but not definite, so you cannot expect it, but you observe so that you can notice when it occurs on it’s own, and in it’s own way.
A: Yes. Avoiding anticipation. That is the key to shaping the future… When it hits you, it stops.
Q: (L) When what hits you? The fact that it’s happening? That you are doing it?
A: Yes unless you cancel out all anticipation.
Q: (L) Well, this is very tricky.
A: Ah? We have doubts… And yes, you create your own reality!
Q: (L) Well, but you have also said that anticipation messes things up, and so I don’t want to have any anticipation.
A: Anticipation is not creating one’s own reality.

If non-anticipation opens the door to the creativity of the universe, what closes the door to negative occurrences? Can it be that we have a clue here as well?

Cassiopaeans: “Just remember that anticipation is the “mother of preparation”, and defense.

Lesson number 1: always expect attack.

Lesson number 2: know the modes of same.

Lesson number 3: know how to counteract same.

When you are under attack, expect the unexpected, if it is going to cause problems…

But, if you expect it, you learn how to “head it off”, thus neutralizing it. This is called vigilance, which is rooted in knowledge. Knowledge protects.”

So, it seems that the answer to this part of the problem is that when we are connected to the Cosmos via the right brain, and are not blocking the ability of our Cosmic Connection by limiting the forces with boundary forming imagination or images or illusory concepts, we allow the perfect manifestation of our own frequency resonance to occur. By the same token, when necessary, we can close the door to manipulation of our minds by constantly running a sort of computer scan of possible breaches of our security system in the left brain. We must marry the left brain kingship of the material world to the right brain queen of the inner realm.

Yet, it was only when Parzival rejected all of the advice, the exhortations, when he quit seeking to be a great knight on a sacred quest to save the world; only when he rejected God as the pure and good all-father that … it found him.

What is the wasteland? That we cannot accept the world and all within it, including ourselves, as being perfectly natural and perfect just the way it is — with all the good and evil it contains as part of the natural and necessary balance — the whole of existence is natural and as it should be at every moment. When you accept that all is perfect, when you cease holding God hostage by usurping the power of the right brain feminine principle with the images in your left brain, then the world will be perfect and fertile and you will heal the wound of the wasteland in your own heart.

If only we can act spontaneously, without being programmed into someone else’s belief system, we can ask the real question of ourselves; ask with no preconceived notion of what the answer will be; ask with no anticipation.

Then, miraculously, for one moment the vessel of the Grail is empty… and in the next it is filled with the wonder and glory of all and everything.

The Spirit of the Valley never dies. It is called the Mystic Female. The Door of the Mystic Female is the root of Heaven and Earth. (Lao Tzu)

And the Mystic Female is the infinite Sea of potential. It is God in the not aspect that only can be when expectations, anticipations, assumptions and obsessions are completely left at the door.

Negative existence is the silence behind the sound, the blank canvas beneath the painting, the darkness into which light shines. Emptiness is the stillness against which time moves. Negative existence enables a man to be what he is. It is the mirror of mirrors. Non-anticipation is noninterference, and allows the most perfect reflection of creation. (Lao Tzu)
And then this from G.
"And he 'considers' not only separate persons but society and historically constituted conditions. Everything that displeases such a man seems to him to be unjust, illegal, wrong, and illogical. And the point of departure for his judgment is always that these things can and should be changed. 'Injustice' is one of the words in which very often considering hides itself. When a man has convinced himself that he is indignant with some injustice, then for him to stop considering would mean 'reconciling himself to injustice.'

"There are people who are able to consider not only injustice or the failure of others to value them enough but who are able to consider for example the weather. This seems ridiculous but it is a fact. People are able to consider climate, heat, cold, snow, rain; they can be irritated by the weather, be indignant and angry with it. A man can take everything in such a personal way as though everything in the world had been specially arranged in order to give him pleasure or on the contrary to cause him inconvenience or unpleasantness.
So one might attempt to see this entire show as just "the weather". Cosmic weather maybe, but weather nonetheless. And you can try to predict the weather so that you may know when to plant or harvest, but you do not want "anticipate" it.

I just thought this might help ground us all a bit and remind us of what really matters to us and why we're all here.
Besides, the weather has been really nice. Go out, enjoy, the sunshine, take a long walk, ride your bike, and don't under any circumstances wear a mask! #Get Out, Save Sanity! (God how I hate the very idea of hashtags. What the heck is that anyway? Whoops, was that internal considering?) (Also, do you remember how it was always "Get out of the house" and now it's the exact opposite, both supposedly health recommendations? When did being a couch potato become a healthy lifestyle choice? Welcome to the topsy-turvy world of corona madness!)

By now, I have again fallen somewhat behind with this thread but I wanted to share the following before not coming around to it again for a while (apologies if there are some overlaps with some other posts)

In regard to the starting of protests and potential build up to revolutions:

Before coming across some posts that go along similar lines, I had also already entertained some thoughts on this. Well, in essence, it is also my suspicion that the revolutions, if "successful", will ultimately merely again be used by the insidious and well hidden primary PTB to install new rulers who – while at the beginning may seem as great critical thinkers and upsetters of the faulty status quo – will, ultimately, either knowingly or unknowingly, be led/coerced/manipulated into instating the very same and ever more stringent controls/measures which the primary PTB actually want implemented.

Just consider this for a moment, isn't it easier to implement radical changes through a new puppet who has just seemingly "helped" us to stand up against our current "oppressors" (who were nothing but PTB puppets in the first place, have served their purpose and have by now become useless, thus needing to be replaced)? While still not ideal of course, at least with the current PTB puppets we know largely were we stand and – since they are of course selfish, wish to save their own hides and at the very least retain the current positions and power they hold – I would argue that they would now more easily bend (at least to a greater extent than before) to the demands of their respective highly disillusioned, unsatisfied and upset people.

Thus, keeping the current puppets in place and demanding from them that they actually answer and make amends for their faulty decisions/wrongdoings/epic fails, may arguably be a better option (perhaps not in all but at least in many cases) than to just have them replaced by the next puppet who, having a “clean slate”, can in actuality, and when it comes down to it, simply pick up where his predecessor left things at. (Stick with the evil you know and all that). At the very least I would urge to practice extreme caution and discernment when it comes to supporting arising groups/individuals claiming to be the ones who will clean out the swamps and make everything so much better again. But, alas, those are just my two cents on that matter.

In regard to the virus that is (likely) yet to come “the really deadly one” (as suggested by the C’s in the last session):

As we know, this particular “pandemic”, as well as how things played out, was not specifically planned/envisioned like this by the PTB but merely used/exploited by them to try to advance plans which they had already been developing for a long time and which went along the same lines. Now, while I think that it’s possible for them to have been naïve enough (through their wishful thinking) to assume that things would simply workout somehow – thanks to their countless years of preparation, conditioning and programming of the masses – I would be careful not to underestimate them.

What I’m getting at is that, many of the front men, puppet politicians and enforces of the primary PTB may be deranged psychopaths, chronic wishful thinkers and overconfident/overestimated retards, however, while most of those qualities may also apply to the primary PTB, I think it’s quite clear that they are certainly no retards (sick bastards sure but unfortunately not retards). Quite to the contrary, I think that they are some of the most intelligent, dedicated, obviously diabolically cunning and enlightened individuals on this planet. I mean, it’s only through these qualities, and their ability to work out of the shadows, that they have been able to stay in power for so long, being directly involved in the raising up of empires, the management and control of the same as well as their eventual and inevitable downfall/destruction once the time for the harvest came along. All the while you can rest assured that the primary PTB always came out completely unscathed from all of this after gorging up on all of the pain, suffering, misery and chaos they created (just to then move along and start the whole process all over again!). I’m starting to digress though, so, let’s just move on with the premise that the primary PTB know perfectly well what they are doing, how they are doing it, and thus have countless backup plans, contingencies and measures ready and set in place in order to try to counteract any potential emerging situations that may endanger their oh so carefully constructed and “masterfully” crafted plans.

To finally connect this with the virus that is yet to come “the really deadly one”, what came to me is that, even if the current situation seems to slowly but surely be turning into a total fiasco for the PTB – as the lies and faulty decisions are just starting to become too obvious and plentiful (even for many of the very well programmed people) – this alone may ultimately not be at all a hindrance to their plans. This is because, no matter what happens, I think that the primary PTB will always find a way to come out on top. For instance, as exemplified before, if the people rise up and revolt, then you just replace one puppet with another one and then just carry on. Or, if too many people start seeing through the futility of the installed measures (aimed solely at getting them to freely surrender their rights), and start pushing back too strongly, then you just eventually release a virus on purpose that is actually really deadly, to show them how right you were all along and thus get them to fall in line again. In fact, if people have become desensitized and completely lost the fear to the threat that a virus may pose, it may actually present the perfect opportunity to strongly further the depopulation agenda. The reason is because the PTB could then release an actually really deadly virus to cause maximum damage and suffering knowing that people will be very slow to react due to their justified skepticism stemming from their very recent past experiences (so, perhaps this whole charade is all just part of the programming/conditioning).

Now, I’m not sharing all this with the purpose of wanting to paint a bleak picture no matter what happens and thus spread fear, anxiety and panic. I’m actually trying to do quite to the contrary in fact, so, please just bare with me a bit further. With this post I’m trying drive home a point, namely, that this whole insanity that we are and have been experiencing is in its entirety the game of the primary PTB, and this game is completely rigged in their favor, through and through. Thus, the minute you start playing their game, you have already lost. Therefore, the only way to win is by not playing their game in the first place! So, how do we do that??

Well, thanks to the collective work of this amazing network as well as the plenty exceptionally insightful posts shared within this very thread alone, we all know by now that knowledge and state of awareness are the most important keys to making progress and breaking free of this illusory prison that we presently find ourselves in. Moreover, we also know that emotions are also fundamental and necessary for making progress in 3D. Therefore, we always need to stay vigilant, mindful and practice constant self observation in order to be able to separate ourselves from emotions that are limiting in nature, and seek to replace these (or realign ourselves) with emotions that open ourselves up to unlimited possibilities, thus allowing us to keep growing and expanding our consciousness (as opposed to shrinking into ourselves as is the case with the former). We also know that taking a back seat and enjoying the show (avoiding unnecessary risks while still continuing to learn and network as much as we can) is the best approach we can take at this juncture. Furthermore, I believe that, when the time comes, we all need to be ready and prepared to leave this material existence behind us without the shadow of a doubt in our minds, and we simply cannot allow anything or anyone to hold us back. Otherwise, I believe we will have to suffer the same fates as those who are not yet ready and have not yet done/completed the necessary work on themselves in order to progress to the next density/level of existence. With regards to this last point, I want to share the following personal anecdote as a last entry to this post to wrap things up.

A personal anecdote:

Already few weeks ago (time actually flies), I woke up from a very vivid dream feeling a very deep sense of “HOLY F*CK!” (sorry for the blunt expression, it’s getting late and I want to finish this post before retiring for the day! :D). In any case, I was able to remember the dream perfectly and it started with me standing on a beach interacting and spending time with a group of people I had just recently really started becoming more connected with (which for me clearly represented this network) and we were all getting ready for something. The next scene showed this same group of people standing on a boat, just moments before departure, and they were telling me emphatically that it was time to go. Instead of embarking at that very moment, I said that I still needed to pick something before leaving and that it would only take me a minute. This thing I still needed to pickup ended up being my silly laptop for some reason, but, what really ended up holding me back longer was actually my mother. My mother could simply not understand why I was leaving and so I stayed longer in order to try to explain it to her and at least try to ease her mind. As a result of this, when I went back to the beach, the boat had already sailed off and, while it was not too far away yet, I simply had no means of catching up to it anymore. Thus, I could only observe as the distance between me and the boat kept getting bigger and bigger. This was not the end of the story however. To my shock and surprise, the boat was suddenly somehow capsized by a wave (or something of that nature) and I could only watch helplessly as the boat, and everyone on it, started to go under in what looked like a sad tragedy from where I was standing – though I believe that this is merely where the splitting of realities comes in. And that is when I woke up. Perhaps now you can understand why I used that blunt expression at the beginning of this anecdote! The dream was clearly quite upsetting but I’m actually really grateful for it, as I think that it gave me an important and valuable warning, and I believe I was meant to share this warning with others. So, there you have it. Make of it what you will; the choice is ultimately always a personal one and everyone has to make that choice for themselves (and live the consequences).

To end this on a happy note: Do remember that everyone will make it eventually. Some just need more “time” and lessons than others. In the end, we will all be reunited and then the “time” for a new epic adventure shall begin once more!!!

The law itself means nothing. What matters is whether the people in power observe the law or defy the law.

I think Texans just got the green light to defy the lockdown.
I think the law should mean something, but it should not be open to abuse by those in power. It is meant to protect people, not to suppress them. Therefore, it means it should be open to scrutiny, as well as change. I've enjoyed Viva Frei's car vlogs on the subject...

Haven’t been able to keep up with this thread but check it almost daily. Overwhelmed with the wealth of material I seem to miss out on this thread but it is what it is. This forum is like a safe haven amidst all the nuttiness out there.

Drove out to the country the other day to a local farm where my partner and I have a farm share. We spoke briefly with the owner of the farm who appears to see through the mainstream narrative about the virus..He asked if my partner wears a mask at his job and my partner told him he doesn’t, though a lot of the customers do. The owner of the farm then mentioned something about the masks which I believe I’ve read about on this thread—namely the harm they can cause by wearing them often and depriving oneself of oxygen.

Apparently since the lockdown, the demand for their products at the farm has increased quit a bit, and people who already have a farm share who are out of work due to the virus situation are spending some of the time they might be working helping out on the farm..so a sort of silver lining there it seems.

Also, on our way there that day when we were driving on the Interstate, we saw something we didn’t expect to see..six Chinook helicopters flying overhead in formation. Found out from this article that they were headed to Fort Hood, TX before deploying to Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom