I don't think Mikovits and Wakefield really disagree on anything. Did you notice Judy was wearing a Vaxxed II cap in two of the videos I posted?

Wakefield claims the vaccines that are cause harm.
Mikovits claims the vaccines that are cause harm, but also that the vaccines that could be would do good.

So she agrees with Wakefield on the first point. She even outright says vaccines cause autism and cancer. And I don't think Wakefield has a reason to disagree with her on the second point. Whether a vaccine she could make would really be good or not could only be tested if she actually had a chance to make one, which is probably not going to happen. And we've had information in this thread that some vaccines actually are useful, so vaccines may not be completely useless in principle.

Hi M.I.

Yes, I agree they are largely in agreement -- on the same team, as it were. With regard to Wakefield's talk, I was under the impression that he felt that the whole idea of vaccines is fundamentally flawed, and that they are only effective at all in the short term -- this based on his research on the measles vaccine. That was why I thought his talk was of interest. But, yes, they would both agree on the harm caused by existing vaccines. No question of that. But as to whether the idea of vaccines should be scrapped altogether: that is where there might be room for interesting debate. I mean, you and I could speculate, but that's not the same.

Last edited:
I clicked on the Twitter account and it said it was from a Carl Herberger who says this about himself:

He gives PA, USA as his location.

So my thoughts is that the above is a training practice. Not necessarily anything to do with Corona, but it still makes you wonder why you would train in this way and what for? It could be a training for a real pest like situation.

Passing it around on Twitter without context could be with the intention to feed sinophobia.

I am just guessing, but it looked too staged which is why I looked further.
Just seen your post Aeneas, saw that video it was posted on here when things were kicking of in China, it's a training video.. Sorry if someone already mentioned this.

The activity at Primary Health Care is picking up big time now that my local region is on "phase 1". Most of the staff is on edge. The most upsetting stories are those of families who lost loved ones during the lockdown and weren't allowed to be there to express their love or gratitude to the one passing away to the afterlife.

People are a nervous wreck and only those who consulted prior to the lockdown inquiring for some tools to learn emotional regulation and who worked the most (mentally and psychologically) beforehand, haven't asked for "tranquilizer" pills.

I've inquired about a potential "plan B" in those who have expressed their worry about the economy and it seems folk are thinking actively about said plan in case they're not paid or can't work their current job.

And I'm seeing more and more problems from people wearing masks: oxygen desaturation, skin rashes, etc. I'm telling my COPD patients to wear the mask the least possible and decisively not the N95 one.

I'm working actively in de-panicking people, if only so that they would not feed the fearful energies. It's total madness out there. At least the local bar opened its doors and the owner just placed the tables as more separated as he could in his terrace, and they were all filled with people having a nice chat without masks.

Hi guys, sorry, my post is a little off topic here, i wanted to share with you that miraculously i've found the documentary Plandemic translated in italian, that was a real surprise to say the least. Shared it on our fb sott page, let's hope will stand and won't be censured.

Hi guys, sorry, my post is a little off topic here, i wanted to share with you that miraculously i've found the documentary Plandemic translated in italian, that was a real surprise to say the least. Shared it on our fb sott page, let's hope will stand and won't be censured.

Do not put such videos on FB or YT. They will be removed and you risk banning your account. Put it on bitchute, altcensored or brighteon.

I watched the first part of Plandemic and wondered about something Mikovitz said. Apparently this claim is also used against her.

She said that she has worked at the Fort Detrick's USAMRIID in 1999, where she said that her job "was to teach Ebola how to infect human cells without killing them." And she also said that "Ebola couldn't infect human cells until we took it into the laboratories and taught it".

So I wondered about this particular italicized part, because clearly Ebola could infect human cells, even back in 1976, when it was first discovered. Here's the official chronology of the virus.

Perhaps it was already discussed and I missed it, so would greatly appreciate clarification.

Anyways, my speculation was that perhaps she was talking about a vaccine, because Fort Detrick was apparently working on it, and it is also pretty evident that this base made Ebola more virulent and contributed to the Ebola outbreak in Liberia in 2014.

Here's, for example, a paper that shows that during this outbreak Ebola had an increased infectivity in humans.

What's more, my ex-colleague personally knows a Russian virologist, who was part of the team that was sent to Liberia at the time of the outbreak. This virologist said that they analyzed the virus and saw that it was artificially modified. Russian team clearly saw the signs of artificial modification.

So the fact that Fort Detrick messed with the virus is pretty clear. But then, "Ebola couldn't infect human cells" still looks like an unfortunate and rather incorrect claim on Mikovitz's part, unless it is taken out of context. 🤷‍♀️ It also quite possible that I don't understand what she really means.

It does appear that this claim is being used against her, among other things, so this is very unfortunate. It even made me wonder if this wasn't another "Rebekah Roth" case, where she says a lot of good and factual stuff that can be later dismissed by discreding her character.:huh:

This is what Mikovits writes in her book Plague of Corruption (haven't you all read it by now? ;-)), it might clarify a bit:

"It may terrify you to know that I worked with the Ebola virus from 1992 to 1994 at Fort Detrick in a biosafety level 4 lab, the highest level of containment. The Zaire strain was being studied at the US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (US-AMRIID), and it was my job to teach it how to infect human monocytes/macrophages without killing them. Because if you can't grow the virus, you can't study it.

It may surprise you to know that Ebola was never observed by Western medicine until 1976. Yes, that's right, hundreds of years of African exploration and development, and we never saw Ebola. But it must have been there, right? Yes, I'm sure it was, either in the bats or certain primates, but it never made that great leap from animals and into humans until after that time.
[...]
Are we really to believe that in thousands of years of hunting, that Africans did not contract Ebola? It really seems comical to even suggest such a scenario. I believe these pathogens have likely been living in Africans for thousands of years until we did something to disturb the immune system balance of the people of that continent. The recent emergence of pathogenic Zika in Brazil and Columbia is also supported by that hypothesis" (Mikovits, 2020, pp. 248–249).

So yeah, she could have clarified that bit, but considering the pressure she's under, It's no wonder that she can't think of explaining every detail.

Their plan & the future. Some thoughts.

In the beginning of this they seem to be stumbling about, then decided, ok, now, let’s do it now. The rest we know, as best we can, up to this point.

Presently, pretty much the whole world has been stopped, and we set in the time between times. Non-physical forces are at work also, or preparing to involve themselves. As well as nature warming up. Meanwhile the attention is on watching the interaction between the 3D PTB and the 3D herd/school. This could be a really important part of the experiment. (and it may only last a short while)

They want to sell the human race “their plan” of the future, and have the humans create it for them. But restarting the new future will be next to impossible to do, and add to that, we have been told over and over again that it will fail. Starting the world up again, and starting it up the way they want it to be, just aint going to happen.

In 2001 General Wesley Clark “leaked” to us their plan. “We’ll be taking 7 countries in 5 years” and 19 years later nothing but fumble-bumble and death and destruction. They can’t hold a plan together! And the present one is falling apart also. How’s that taking Venezuela going guys? And it looks like Iraq is skinning out from under you over there.

But there is a future coming of course and its not going to be their plan, and unfortunately not something that we and the people of the world are going to like much either.

Probably a scenario with parts and pieces of their plan with lots of fracturing and little and big fiefdoms emerging. Like the Frankenstein monster, clumsy and not very aware. And with all this, plenty of places where creativity can strike and have a chance to flourish. So, I’m adding a grain of salt to “their plan” and observing for opportunities in the un-expected events that are sure to come.

In my personal life I have been gifted a couple of petty tyrants that have been really setting my world on edge. I’m working at full stress and capacity levels and wake up every morning looking for the new or unexpected where I might find an advantage.

We have been told from several sources that the future is fluid. With this present situation I’m thinking it is super-fluid.

French words were : "La bête de l'événement est là. Elle arrive" (the beast of the event is here. It's coming)
The second video I posted, the one with the whole interview, has not been removed and you can hear this sentence at 19:34 min.
Thank you. How amazing. oh oh. I have to listen in which context he said this. But where is this video? did you share it in this section?

I'm feeling much the same too. When this whole situation began I was very angry, but as the weeks have gone by I've slumped into feelings of resignation and depression. I have a number of jobs I need to do around the house but I just can't find the enthusiasm to even begin them. I've also noticed that when I first wake up early in the morning I don't arise, I just settle down back into another few hours worth of sleep. How long this lasts will define my immediate mental health issues, just cannot wait for this nightmare scenario to end.

On a positive note however, thank goodness for tobacco and bacon! Both help me to stay sane in this wretched world.

I have been feeling much the same. I have got over the worst of my anger which became utter rage at one point but I am feeling much calmer generally since then which I put down to doing EE every day. I still get angry; when Boris made his pronouncement a couple of days ago there were quite a few naughty swears that escaped my lips when I watched it. I have lots of jobs that need doing too including decorating the flat but struggle to get any enthusiasm. I share your reluctance to get out of bed and often don't arise before midday. If it wasn't for this place, EE and recently taking up pipe smoking I hate to think what sort of state I would be in. Oh and I have been doing a lot of reading too: the Wave, Amazing Grace and High Strangeness. It's been upsetting in parts even though I know most of it already but that helps me too.

Chin up old chap; we'll get there. Or as Churchill was wont to say: "Keep buggering on!"

It reminds me in some ways of the Denver Airport murals.

A while ago I went looking to see if there was some symbolism behind the covering of one eye because I saw mention that a lot of celeb's do that. I came across the quote "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king" - Desiderius Erasmus.

It's kind of interesting to put that performance into the timeline of events - it happened May 18, 2019.

I believe the most up to date timeline of events is on page 351.

Thanks for the link about the the Denver Airport murals.

I had forgotten that Denver Airport is mentioned in the first C's session from 16 July 1994. In that session, 'pay attention' is mentioned more than once, as in 'pay attention to the place,' and also 'Denver reveals the government.' Interesting to read the other C's sessions too that reference this airport and the murals there, in light of all the weirdness going on now with the virus.

Geeze! Why does all of this remind me of the Denver Airport Murals?

The mural in the security council reminds me of the murals at the Denver airport. Am I wrong that there could be a connection?

There seems to be indeed a connection looking at some of these pictures (a soldier with a mask, freedom taken away, suffering children, locked up animals) and regarding what may come and what can already be seen:

Removal of Denver Airport Mural Eric Golub (Flickr)

Denver-Mural-Spencer-McKee-1024x768.jpg

Denver-Mural-Spencer-McKee-5-1024x768.jpg

And here is a snippet from one session (emphasis added):

Q: Well, speaking of the Denver Airport, Chloe may be going there soon because Samantha NOW has cancer to top off her lifetime of ongoing miseries. So, Chloe may be going out there. So, she will be close. Any comments?

A: Then have Chloe go to that airport, observe carefully, then report back her findings. Very important, because the murals there are directly connected to what you are studying carefully right now. Superclues to be found there, which can point to monstrous future plans of 4th density STS and much, much more. Be wary if Chloe resists the idea... This means something! Obviously it is not a hardship for her. But strongly suggest you keep your findings to within the group!

I am just watching a video by three doctors with a moderatore Matt Belair. The Doctors are Kelly Brogan, Andrew Kaufman, and Barre Lando.
The title of the talk is about questioning the Mainstream Narrative around the Corona virus, and their focus is on narrative around 'germ theory' and 'viruses as disease' in the main, but they also talk about the politic (eg. Andrew Kaufman around 1:16:45 followed by Barre Lando) and exosomes(messenger RNA as information exchange, rather than a deadly virus!) which I have not seen much discussed in this thread, surprisingly.
There is also a link to a site. Excerpt: "This is just one of the many discussions you can access for free on questioningcovid.com, that curates content from clinicians, researchers, and health experts around the world who are interrogating the story we are being told by mainstream media, regulators and authorities. "
German New Medicine is discussed in the Mainstream Narrative video, and there's also a link on the Questioning COVID web site.
Hi anartist.

I'm just beginning to dig into the Questioning Covid website. It looks like a great resource. Thank you for sharing it!

During the demonstration of entrepreneurs last week, one of the participants of the demonstration filmed a policeman in a Polish uniform, but with a strange logo on his sleeve. It seems that the logo is an emblem of the American private military company Blackwater. It's a little weird. We in Poland say that our government hasn't existed for a long time, that this is only a facade. Perhaps the globalists are hiring the Blackwater agency to enforce their power.

It seems that the 2 months regarding what the C'S said that this quarantine it was going to last ...wasn't accurate at all ? They are extending it ..at more and more...and they are planning a lot of others regulations to limit us in so many ways.....I have a sister who was infected of this virus and she is recovering very slow almost 2 months now that she is with this sickness ...my ex husband died 3 weeks ago for a possible Corona virus infection I don't know the details but that is what I been told..he lived in a very distant city where I am...and I have 2 cousins suppose to be sick of the same virus and they are recovering very very slow also...so this virus is very real after all.....I dont know what to think now after what I'm seeing in people near of my circle...you know???

I'm also sorry to hear about your loss and the difficulties you and your family is going through and your frustration is indeed very understandable.

Eventually the following graphic (see attachment) and it's instructions could be of help to you and your family? And keep us updated how things go and when you have further questions, just ask. Beside also take care of yourself.

89767542_10158169055119679_6634338499258482688_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom