Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hello Yas,
Last time it took a long time and I was late; following the link, nothing happened and no request to insert the meeting number. Thank you for your help...
Still doubtful for me! See you tonight, ... :umm:

Hello Yas,
La dernière fois, cela a duré longtemps et je me suis retrouvée en retard ; en suivant le lien , il ne se passait rien et pas de demande pour insérer le numéro de réunion. Je vous remercie pour votre aide...
Encore douteux pour moi ! A ce soir, ...

Last time it took a long time and I was late; following the link, nothing happened and no request to insert the meeting number. Thank you for your help...
Still doubtful for me!

I'm sorry about that Deliverance. The process should go like this:

1. Click on the link and it will open a new tab on your browser. You will see a little window popping up at the top of that new tab. Mine opens up in Spanish, but it will be very similar to the images below.

2. Click on "Open "Zoom Meetings". That should open the program on your computer if you have it installed and you should be able to come into the room.

open-zoom.jpg

3. If that doesn't work, you can click on "Join from your browser", and that will open the meeting without using the application installed on your computer.

open-zoom2.jpg

I hope it helps!

Let us know if you have problems again today.

Je suis désolé Délivrance. Le procès devrait être ainsi :

1. Cliquez sur le lien et un nouvel onglet s'ouvrira sur votre navigateur. Vous verrez une petite fenêtre apparaître en haut de ce nouvel onglet. Le mien s'ouvre en espagnol, mais il sera très similaire aux images ci-dessous.

2. Cliquez sur "Ouvrir "Zoom Meetings". Cela devrait ouvrir le programme sur votre ordinateur si vous l'avez installé et vous devriez pouvoir entrer dans la salle.

3. Si cela ne fonctionne pas, vous pouvez cliquer sur "Participer à partir de votre navigateur", et cela ouvrira la réunion sans utiliser l'application installée sur votre ordinateur.

J'espère que cela vous aidera !

Dites-nous si vous avez encore des problèmes aujourd'hui.

It was a very nice practice meeting once again! Thanks for joining and sharing!

Remember that you can share your experiences on the Éiriú Eolas thread as well:

See you all next time!

Hello everyone, first of all I want to thanks organizers for workshop on Monday, and to simply say that it was great, but I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize because I had small technical problems with my computer and also (I realized that later when the workshop was over that the name on my "ZOOM" account was different from the name on the forum and when Yas addressed me I did not "respond" to her suggestion and question).special apology to Yas

What I wanted to share in the workshops
is that I noticed that when I meditate "Prayer...." I found myself in a "different state", (I don’t know if that’s the right word) when I say a different state It is primarily state of sensitivity to external stimuli (sounds, noise, etc.) and the same thing happens to me when I meditate"Prayer....." before bed time but with one differences, that now this "state" is slightly intensified from what I feel during Daily Practice, I think the reason could be in the crystal I have under my pillow, and that crystal could enhance the effect of meditation.

I do not know,will see,any way thank you All

Hello everyone, first of all I want to thanks organizers for workshop on Monday, and to simply say that it was great, but I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize because I had small technical problems with my computer and also (I realized that later when the workshop was over that the name on my "ZOOM" account was different from the name on the forum and when Yas addressed me I did not "respond" to her suggestion and question).special apology to Yas

Same problem here as my name during the EE workshop was the password I'm using for the ZOOM registration.
Now I've found out that you can easily change your name with the beginning of each session, but the alteration is not saved by ZOOM, so I think you'll have to do it all over again at each new session.

I felt a bit of being a stranger knowing that nobody could match my password to any known forum name... :-[

Back
Top Bottom