Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

I am sooo pleased - during the 6 inhalation and 9 exhalation I had a film in my head - I took 6 stones from a silver plate and put 9 stones back. So I did not have to count anymore. ... and during the meditation I started to cry without warning. I had to open my eyes to not fall into my emotions. Then I left my eyes open until the end.

I am looking forward to the next time - thank you all!💐

I am sooo pleased - during the 6 inhalation and 9 exhalation I had a film in my head - I took 6 stones from a silver plate and put 9 stones back. So I did not have to count anymore. ... and during the meditation I started to cry without warning. I had to open my eyes to not fall into my emotions. Then I left my eyes open until the end.

It could be an emotional release, YoYa. Just remember that if the program becomes too intense, you can always take a break to process everything and assimilate what's happening so that it doesn't get overwhelming. I hope you're feeling better now! :flowers:

I'm sorry to be so confused about the dates and times, I just wanted to confirm that there is a 7pm UTC EE meeting happening on Mondays? (I.e. same time as the CC meeting but a different day) I would really like to join you guys!

I got that impression from Yas' post quoted below:

Hello everyone! The Éiriú Eolas meeting will start in about 30 minutes.

This is the link to join: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

And this is the meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you all there!

I normally just do Pipe and Warrior breath and the mediation in the evenings, it would be great to attend a regular meeting that will motivate me to do the whole program!

I'm sorry to be so confused about the dates and times, I just wanted to confirm that there is a 7pm UTC EE meeting happening on Mondays?

Hi Ant22, no worries, time can be bit confusing :umm: .

There are two Éiriú Eolas meetings that were scheduled in order to accommodate people from different time zones:
  • Mondays at 6:00 p.m. (UTC)
  • Fridays at 1:00 a.m. (UTC)
I guess the Friday meeting would be in the middle of the night for people living Europe and some other places, but that time is better for peeps in Oceania, Asia, and some parts of America.

Hi Ant22, no worries, time can be bit confusing :umm: .

There are two Éiriú Eolas meetings that were scheduled in order to accommodate people from different time zones:
  • Mondays at 6:00 p.m. (UTC)
  • Fridays at 1:00 a.m. (UTC)

What confused me about the 6pm vs 7pm UTC meeting is that the post of yours I quoted above was written at 6.30pm UTC and you said the meeting was due to start in 30 minutes. Which would make it 7pm. I live in the UTC zone so there shouldn't be any time zone calculation for me.

I guess I'll just try at 6pm on Monday and if no one's there I'll come back at 7pm. Either way, I'll see you there! :thup:

What confused me about the 6pm vs 7pm UTC meeting is that the post of yours I quoted above was written at 6.30pm UTC and you said the meeting was due to start in 30 minutes. Which would make it 7pm. I live in the UTC zone so there shouldn't be any time zone calculation for me.

In case it helps, it would be at 7pm in the UK and at 8pm in France/Spain.

Hello Yas, I missed most of the first meeting as internet was down all evening and I was unable to connect to second. I was wondering if the meetings are going to be downloaded just so I could follow the instructions from the start. I only ask this as the Reading meetings are downloaded.

Thanks to logo5x5 and Yas again for organizing these meetings. Every new session I learn something new and my experience with the program improves.

Yesterday, thanks to Leo's question, I realized that during the pipe breathing my shoulders were tense and I was moving them to widen the gap between my fingers, instead of letting them separate through the expansion of the chest or belly. Doing it the right way the gap is smaller, but I won't mind it and patiently wait for my lungs to adjust/improve with time. Also, I've been doing the pipe breathing in the morning with an empty stomach and no longer feel the pain I felt in my throat. So, I'm going to make sure I have a light meal before the sessions. Similar to others in the session, during the bioenergetic breathing and meditation I experienced moments of deep relaxation, but trying to focus too hard on "feeling it" or following the practice I tensed up again.

A few times in the past I tried to make a habit of doing the EE every week but wasn't able to be consistent. However, in this group, I feel much more encouraged to continue. Thanks to the guidance and knowing that I'm not alone in this learning process is giving me the energy to come back again. I think I gave up because I wasn't getting the "results" I wanted fast enough. This time I'm trying to push away any expectations and simply see for myself whatever it is that will happen

Hello everyone! The Éiriú Eolas Workshop and Practice will start in 15 minutes.

Thank you for the reminder. :flowers: Unfortunately, I won't be joining you this time. Very busy with work at the moment. But hopefully will be able to join next time!

Thank you for the reminder. :flowers: Unfortunately, I won't be joining you this time. Very busy with work at the moment. But hopefully will be able to join next time!

No worries, I hope you can make it next time!

We're going to start a few minutes late today because of some issues with Zoom. I'll let you all know when we start the meeting.

Back
Top Bottom