Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hello Together:-)
I was surprised that you work with the CD. It confused me for a short time and at BA HA I got lost.
Next time I will be better organized.

Thanks for this interesting meeting - it was a real experience for me. ... ...and I hope that I can greet you in english at the next meeting.:halo:

Thanks a lot!💐

I also wish to apologise for coming late! I arranged to borrow my daughter's laptop, but she had been doing homework. Sorry for my bad manners there, you were very gracious with me.

I really enjoyed the session and appreciate you having set it all up. There was a very friendly, chill atmosphere among the members, very uplifting in these times and I look forward to the next session and being better organised for it.

Thank you very much indeed.

Thanks, Yas and logos5x5, for making this group and helping us with the tips, it was a great experience.

I have practiced it a few times. I learned it on my own with the DVD, but I'm still not sure if I'm doing the pipe breathing correctly, as my throat hurts a little after a while.

And thanks logos5x5 for suggesting I might be forcing the breathing. I noticed that I was pushing my tongue to the back of the mouth when inhaling, which was causing more strain than necessary. So I focused on keeping the tongue as relaxed as possible, touching the roof of the mouth, and it helped a lot! :thup: There's still some pain in that area, but it might be related to stress or some other health issue because I tend to feel it throughout the day. The good thing is that now the pipe breath won't make it worse. I'll continue practicing and pay attention to how things progress.

See you guys on Thursday!

- Thursday, April 30th, at 1:00 a.m. (UTC) for Asia, Australia and America. (If Europeans want to join at this time too, there's no problem! ;-))

Please advise if this meeting is still happening. I try to enter using the link or the meeting number and it doesn't let me. Thanks!

Same here! Is there a link for this meeting?

Edit: we just finished our Aus-US prayers meeting on Zoom link 830 807 796 and we waited to see if any EE people would join in after we had finished. I also tried the link for Zoom ID 953026 3587, but it won’t let me join.

Maybe there is a misunderstanding and there is no EE meeting now? 🤷‍♀️
Maybe @Keit, I could have just misunderstood. The other time is pretty much in the middle of the night for me. It would be great to have a session for our time zone though. I could do with some help, I don’t think I do the pipe breathing well enough to sustain it for long periods of time!

Maybe @Keit, I could have just misunderstood. The other time is pretty much in the middle of the night for me. It would be great to have a session for our time zone though. I could do with some help, I don’t think I do the pipe breathing well enough to sustain it for long periods of time!

Yeah, the second time frame isn't possible for me as well. I guess we could have an EE session by ourselves, but as far as I understood at least the first session was supposed to be with the theoretical part or explanation as well?

So I guess we will just have to wait and see. :-)

Wondering the same..at first, when I didn’t see a link to the meeting-I thought I might have converted the time incorrectly from PST to UTC..but when trying it again it seems to be right.

Oh gosh! I'm so sorry! Now we got the timing wrong! :umm:

We were thinking in our local time and we didn't realize that for us it should be Wednesday at 8:00 p.m., and we were prepared for the meeting on Thursday at 8:00 p.m., on our local time, which would be FRIDAY at 1:00 a.m. UTC.

I was so sure I calculated everything well. I'm really sorry about for the ones who where already prepared and ready :-[

If you still want and can connect, the right time is:

Friday at 1:00 a.m. UTC.

This is the link to join: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

And this is the meeting ID: 953-026-3587

ADDED:

Yeah, the second time frame isn't possible for me as well. I guess we could have an EE session by ourselves, but as far as I understood at least the first session was supposed to be with the theoretical part or explanation as well?

So I guess we will just have to wait and see. :-)

We thought of this timing for the ones who are in Asia, Oceania, and because many people said they would be available at that time. Also, because we can be there at that time. But if you think another time is better, please let us know and we can see if we can organize another meeting.

And the idea of the meeting is to practice Éiriú Eolas and maybe just discuss some doubts of difficulties we are having with the practice. So there isn't much of a theoretical explanation really.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom