Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

The please wait the host will add you soon option doesn't work for me. It just hangs there and then disconnects. Is it possible to cancel it somehow? Can't join now at all. There is this message.

@Keit If you are having trouble, you can try connecting with your browser instead of the computer app. Sometimes it works better.

@Keit If you are having trouble, you can try connecting with your browser instead of the computer app. Sometimes it works better.
You can also check settings of your applications in your operating system, browser, firewall, or other software that block it.

Sometimes you do not know what to think. I had a situation yesterday when something was correctly set, but my Microsoft Teams app was blocking my microphone, and I can't get into our online stand-up with my job's teammates.

I had everything open in settings, and finally, I had open Chrome log into Teams, and I allowed my Chrome to use my microphone, then microphone start works, so sometimes you do not know what will work.

I can recommend Chrome to use in some critical situation because Chrome has various plug-ins which make easier to use Chrome in the situation when some additional software is running using the browser. Chrome also is more "brutal" to go through different restrictions which OS restrains.

But daily, and on the forum now, I am using Firefox, which is more respectful for privacy and freedom of the user.

We were 20 in the meeting today! :thup:

It was great seeing you all once again! And It's also nice to learn about your experiences with Éiriú Eolas.

See you all next week!

----

For the ones who want to join us on the other session for this week, remember that the correct time is: Friday at 1:00 a.m. UTC.

As I said in the meeting I been practicing a different kind of meditation for more than 30 years and I have never practiced so complete meditation like EE. Usually meditation that I practiced, especially on a yoga class, is just relaxation where you lay down and the teacher guide you to relax each part of your body. And another meditation that I practiced is a visualization that I always perceived as an escape.
And in EE relaxing the body is just part of meditation.

I'm so grateful to Laura&team to make such an amazing tool for personal development.

Also, thank you Yas&Luis for making this happening. I think that you're great at guiding us, both of you are very calm and helpful.

Back
Top Bottom