George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Leftist can't do logic, reason or even think. There is no "left" there will ever be anything but intolerant and violent. It is inherent to brain-deadness and hatred of freedom. They hate freedom in others most of all. This is their dirty, dark secret. They could easily live a life of quiet stupidity and cowardliness, but they can't stand to see others enjoying freedom.

I disagree. People can be brainwashed. My best is a Leftie and pretty hardcore to. Although she also believes in Aliens, 9/11 truth and other things so we have some common ground. She knows I disagree with her on this issue. But who cares, politics aren’t anything.

In real life I try to be more diplomatic, here I prefer to try to say things as they are. Plus I don’t have anybody to talk to in real life about this ongoing color revolution without falling on deaf ears. It can be frustating, hence the rants I suppose.

IMO I think @CatesDuane on Twitter does a pretty good job of summarizing what took place at the end of May to bring the rioters and looters to a halt. I was wondering how these rioters and looters were stopped outside of what has been shown on MSM. It wasn’t all adding up but it makes sense now reading his thread posted 2 days ago. Here’s there link for those interested

Can't speak for Bjorn, but I'll venture a guess: because radical/extremist liberals serve the psychopaths at the top? Besides, he doesn't denigrate them, he describes them ;-)

As I see it, the Left is hijacked by violent radical elements.

All radical/extremists serve the psychopaths at the top. No need to single out liberals!

The Empire of Chaos - of psychopaths and for psychopaths - brews the most evil elements among mankind, whether it be jihadists in the Middle East, neo nazis in the Ukraine or extremists elsewhere.

Let's move on. Unless you have something urgent about this on your mind. If so, I'm all ears.

Antifa Anarchists Take Control Of Seattle, Declare Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, Civil War

Seattle Antifa Autonomous Zone begs for food donations after homeless people they invited take away their food supply:

EaKVqMsWkAAvTQl

EaKZfh5WsAAyREd

The Nationalist Review

No soy products at hand? Call off the revolution!
We can abolish civilization later...

You gotta zoom out a bit. Regime change is a machine, this time put in service in the homeland.
There will be a unit inside the police, prepairing. There will be a police chief in the know. etc.

I know. My point was the grunts doing the lifting (and placing) won’t necessarily know why they are really doing it. Just following orders and all...

Therefore my only response is, "it's a good thing most black people are only seeking justice and not revenge."

There's that perpetual victimhood narrative at work again.No tears shed for the 1 million Europeans slaves that north Africans had,the Barbary pirates were very fond of raiding christian coastal towns and ships and taking them as cargo.Didn't know about them?I'm not surprised,only non whites can be slaves and if whites were ever slaves of non whites then they surely were a negligible number and if not then surely they deserved because they probably committed a massacre somewhere.That's the narrative anyway.No real sympathy for the whites on the end of an overwhelming amount of actual racism and discrimination,completely dismissing evidence found in the thread.Not a care about the racial dynamics or attacks that happen daily.You know what I get from that comment? ''We deserve everything we ask for and you evil whites better hope we don't ask for more''.If that's your only response than maybe you should try harder.

I'm getting a bad feeling about this guy Raz Simone taking over the leadership of Chaz. What a crappy way to spend the summer. I bet some of these kids will get fed up before long and go back home.

President Trump Says He Will Take Back Seattle From Anarchists if Governor and Mayor Fail to Act

President Trump issued a stark warning Wednesday night to Washington State Governor Jay Inslee (D) over his allowing Antifa activists to take over a six block section of Seattle. Trump said if Inslee and Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan (D) do not act then he would act to take back the city from anarchists.

Trump Tweets:
“Radical Left Governor @JayInslee and the Mayor of Seattle are being taunted and played at a level that our great Country has never seen before. Take back your city NOW. If you don’t do it, I will. This is not a game. These ugly Anarchists must be stooped (sic) IMMEDIATELY. MOVE FAST!”

“Domestic Terrorists have taken over Seattle, run by Radical Left Democrats, of course. LAW & ORDER!”

This week anarchists established a six block area they call the “Capital Hill Autonomous Zone” with armed guards controlling access and shaking down businesses. Gov. Inslee feigned ignorance when asked about this earlier Wednesday:

No tears shed for the 1 million Europeans slaves that north Africans had,the Barbary pirates were very fond of raiding christian coastal towns and ships and taking them as cargo.
I didn't know about white slavery. The US education system only teaches about the African slaves in the south and its a national obsession. I don't think many people are aware of this. Kinda evens the score as whites have suffered the same. Paul Craig Roberts has written an informative account on the subject.
Whites Were Slaves In North Africa Before Blacks Were Slaves In The New World
Excerpts:
“Ohio State University history Professor Robert Davis describes the White Slave Trade as minimized by most modern historians in his book Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, the Barbary Coast and Italy, 1500–1800. Davis estimates that 1 million to 1.25 million Europeans were enslaved in North Africa, from the beginning of the 16th century to the middle of the 18th, by slave traders from Tunis, Algiers, and Tripoli alone (these numbers do not include the European people who were enslaved by Morocco and by other raiders and traders of the Mediterranean Sea coast),[3] and roughly 700 Americans were held captive in this region as slaves between 1785 and 1815.[4]

“Perpetrated largely on Europeans, and within in-land routes to indigenous European inhabitants. These peoples were systematically preyed upon and turned into slaves, acquired by Barbary pirates during slave raids on ships and by raids on coastal towns from Italy to the Netherlands, as far north as Iceland and in the eastern shores of the Mediterranean.”

“White slavery, white slave trade, and white slave traffic refer to the chattel slavery of White Europeans by non-Europeans (such as North Africans and the Muslim world), as well as by Europeans themselves, such as the Viking thralls or European Galley slaves. From Antiquity, European slaves were common during the reign of Ancient Rome and were prominent during the Ottoman Empire into the early modern period. In Feudalism, there were various forms of status below the Freeman that is known as Serfdom (such as the bordar, villein, vagabond and slave) which could be bought and sold as property and were subject to labor and branding by their owners or demense. Under Muslim rule, the Arab slave trades that included Caucasian captives were often fueled by raids into European territories or were taken as children in the form of a blood tax from the families of citizens of conquered territories to serve the empire for a variety of functions. In the mid-19th century, the term ‘white slavery’ was used to describe the Christian slaves that were sold into the Barbary slave trade.”

Yes, In looking at it from this moment in time, the places having the riots are some big cities, meanwhile the rest of the population isn't affected (in the USA) and doesn't agree with the destruction. Life carries on. The provocateurs in these riots are also a small number considering that most of the protesters are peaceful. Its the media once again spreading a mind virus of fear and great destruction. Its very similar to the covid scare. If one looked at the actual number of cases from the beginning, and number of deaths from a objective perspective, it wasn't a big deal but we saw what happened with that. So, another mind contagion in the works.

I think it would be more appropriate to formulate it like this: the killing of George Floyd was completely insignificant, just like the Coronavirus deaths, and is blown out of all proportions. That is the mind virus.

I agree with life being peaceful on the countryside, same here in my country. Never been so happy about having moved literally to the backwoods a few years ago than now! But don't be fooled - just because most people pretend there is no problem because it hasn't reached them yet doesn't mean there isn't one. It was the same with the transgender and radical feminism nonsense - most people didn't care, because it was a fringe movement. And yet here we are - cities are burning and brains are being turned to mush because of this ideology.

Look: politicians and all the "leaders" are literally kneeling before the lunatic mob, accepting and propagating the most outrageous lies and stupidity that even make George W. look like an honest guy. It's just absolutely mindbogglingly insane.

Somewhere I read the argument that civilizations fall once the elite starts actively and openly promoting pathological ideas and values. This seems to have happened to Rome. It's one thing that the elites are hypocritical - upholding values in public and yet acting against those in private. This always happens to some degree. But in that case, at least the values are considered important and binding, and being "caught" is seen as bad. But now the "leaders" proclaim that violence is good, looting is no problem, stupidity is a virtue, decency is racism and so on. It's the end - soon to come to our backwoods neighborhoods, too! We can't hide when civilization is collapsing. OSIT

Greetings in Peace.....I have read most of the comments in tis thread and tried to restrain from posting "noise". As a person with dark skin living in this 3rd density plane, the media has done a good job of co-opting & reducing the plight and journey of black people to memes & misinformation. Unless you have to wear black/brown skin on a 24 hour basis, one can only have empathy. I cannot hide my skin color therefore subjecting me to presumptions and attitudes that subject me to be followed around in stores, accused of being rude do to eye contact, etc. I know that not all Caucasians are racist, however, this greedy capitalistic system has victimized the human race. I don't need to cast blame as history speaks for itself. Will the founding fathers' mindset of this nation restore the stolen lands and people to its/their rightful place?

I'm giving Thanks for the technology so these events can be seen instead of just heard or speculated about. This present system of "democracy" has been built on a foundation of unimaginable injustices. Therefore my only response is, "it's a good thing most black people are only seeking justice and not revenge." That;s not to say we don;t have issues & challenges that we must fix. Research Gary Webb, his story is just the tip of the iceberg we as humanity face.

Hello 1peacelover, guess what? Most Humans beings in general want justice and not revenge in the usa, and that's a lot to hope for despite what's happening. Veiled threats aren't going to bring any solution to the table. Victimisation either. I have yet to meet a person who has never been insulted, threatened, objectified or discriminated against for his/her color of skin, ethnicity, or gender. If being followed in stores and getting a few nasty comments is the worst you got, you're damn lucky.

And democracy was build upon unimaginable injustice. True. What else do we have? Have you watch the world lately? There are people in third World countries who would kill to get US citizenship, not because they are fond of their policy, but in the US, they have at least a chance to be treated like human beings, their kids have a chance of a better future, no matter how little.

Destroying every thing that made this country a place where it was worth living, smearing whites for crimes they didn't commit, is not justice. It's spiting on the grave of all those who came before and strived to make this country a better place. It's also putting in jeopardy the future.

There are more than 45 millions slaves in the world today. Most are young women and children. Enslaved and sold like cattle by their fellow country men. Some end up in the West. BLM doesn't give a crap about those people. Why? Because it has no political interest atm. Because it doesn't count when it's dark skinned people behaving worst than animals.

Indians (from India) have been the worst hit by slave trade (more than 12 millions enslaved), African kingdoms got rich thanks to the triangular trade, because they specialized in hunting down other tribes, or tribes were handing out a few of their members. It takes two to tango. But that won't be thought in schools, because it doesn't fit the political agenda of "divide and rule".

Back
Top Bottom