Session 23 May 2020

Hi Cassandane,
Yes weather events have definitely taken on a much more aggressive aspect in places. The Cs have told us this would happen- in fact a lot of what has been transmitted that seemed a long way off is the here and now, happening in real time.
As to what the gold rays were I have no idea- most likely a natural phenomenon but perhaps some 4D critters coming through? The Cs have said lightning can open portals for them to slip into our reality, but I would tend to think more along the former. Feeling sad and useless happens to all of us at times, myself included- but I know I incarnated in this time for a reason and so did you and selfish as it seems I want to stay with it as long as I am able- I urge you to do the same. With the help of all the wonderful folks here we have a fighting chance to experience something new.
Very well said! We need this networking enrgy more than ever!

Here's a little experiment conducted by one of the fellows looking into electric universe geology. Here he was able to create caves in salt and craters in lime as well as plasma trails and orange flame just using electricity. It's really incredible to think how much of the earths surface may have been shaped by electro-magnetic forces as opposed to the direct kinetic effect of wind, water or physical impact.

This may qualify as another twist. Are we starting to see evidence of time travel? The supposition that Steve Bannon is Baron Trump from the future, made me think!

Shared from Facebook.

A quote from the book in the article:
"The people were gathered, light-hearted and confident, at the evening meal, when the news burst upon them."

What, while they were watching television? In the 1890s?

Not buying this.

A quote from the book in the article:
"The people were gathered, light-hearted and confident, at the evening meal, when the news burst upon them."

What, while they were watching television? In the 1890s?

Not buying this.
A town crier?

There are a lot of coincidences in the book. There is a thread started by Gandalf in here discussing this and the other book about the adventures of Baron Trump.

Thank you very much for the session!!!

It's a little different for me. When I turn off the light and go to bed, when I smooth the blanket with my hands, I see sparks of blue bright light near my fingers, but it does not shock me. This is probably a common phenomenon of static electricity, even if static discharges are not felt, but only visible. I don't really know.
For as long as I can remember I have had a problem with "being shocked ". I definitely feel like it somehow generates from within me. I am used to being shocked numerous times daily and it does hurt. I am curious if this is related to why electronics seem to falter near me? ??

For as long as I can remember I have had a problem with "being shocked ". I definitely feel like it somehow generates from within me. I am used to being shocked numerous times daily and it does hurt. I am curious if this is related to why electronics seem to falter near me? ??
As far as I understand, a person's accumulated charge of static electricity can actually disrupt the operation of electrical appliances. It seems that it is also harmful for health - it affects the state of the nervous system. Perhaps it feels like a decrease in vigor, efficiency.
Sources of static electricity accumulation are: woolen items, synthetic clothing, carpets, reinforced concrete walls, rubber-soled shoes, linoleum, plastic…
Humidification and ionization of the air, wet cleaning, regular airing of the room, the use of natural fabrics instead of synthetics - all this will help protect against excess static electricity.

So what do you do when you have a lot of people who have "encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates domination and absorption"?

Well, you have to eliminate them somehow.

I've been thinking about this theory lately while reading about middle ages. We know that people of the middle ages built those amazing cathedrals in Western Europe. We know that they started building them in 12th century. We hypothesize that the supernova in 1181 (and possibly 1054 and 1006) had some kind of positive effect on people.

And what else happened in 12th century? Inquisition and crusades. This was all before the comets and Black Death.

So what if what we are witnessing now is the same kind of operation that happened in middle ages? What if the true objective now an then is simply the elimination of people with positive DNA modifications?

So back then there were three supernovas, then people started working with alchemy and building those cathedrals, but then control system activated psychopaths and started the war on people through inquisition and crusades. And then in the middle of all that mess came the comets and Black Death.

Are we now in the repeat of the history?

Many thanks for the session go out to the entire crew! :wizard: :flowers:

A: Close! Think of the grooves on Malta.

Q: (Pierre) They're talking of electromachining of the surface of the planet...
A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Electromachining means basically arcing...
(Joe) Moving lightning along the ground.
(Pierre) Long-lasting moving lightning.
(Joe) Chasing people!

(Andromeda) That's coming soon?

A: Soon enough.

Q: (L) Soon enough, but not right away.

(Pierre) Usually this electromachining occurs between our planet and a highly charge body like a comet.
Will a comet be the source of these discharges?
(Joe) That's what I just asked.

A: Wait and see. That is not the only source of such phenomena!

Just remembered this event which SOTT had article on:

It now looks like a little appetizer, kind of cute, of things to come. Have been observing the constant influx of news about people and animals killed by lightning all over the world. Like if there was not a single day in last couple years when we would not hear about lightning killing somebody or some creature. Trying to imagine some sort of long lasting visual show changing the surface in front of us. For sure there will be people among witnesses-to-be who will start praying and asking God for forgiveness, especially self-appointed atheists.

I doubt any 4D STS would flee from us. We are nothing to be afraid of. They probably see us kind of like we see creepy little animals. They might try to scare you, as your fear would presumably be good for them, but if they could see you're not afraid of them and that you actually have an idea what they are, they'd just leave you alone and go about their business, whatever it is. I don't think we're worth much attention to them individually. Just like a single sheep isn't worth much attention to most of us.

But I've heard all kinds of stories about people confusing the greys with various actions or questions. Of course I have no idea how accurate these accounts are, but it seems like the greys (or some of them) are not entirely autonomous and can be easily confused, so you can actually mess with them if you don't lose your cool. All these stories are anecdotal, but it's a fun concept. At any rate, I suspect the presence of the reptilian types can be rather terrifying even if you're 'ready' for it. Probably wouldn't be too pleasant to meet them. (Though I would like to have the opportunity anyway.)

If we ever get to a point when we'll start seeing them and will still be able to talk about it here, it should be pretty entertaining and exciting.
This reminded me of what the C's said to Laura. No one is a nobody!

Smiles and Gratitude to all for the new session

About the name Hinokiaea ~ Hi in Japanese, a noun meaning light, flame, fire, sun, day
no in Japanese, a prepreposition meaning of, to
ki in Japanese, air; atmosphere; flavor; heart; mind; spirit; feelings; humor; an intention; mind; wil

Wow! This fireball is enormous. I was surprised to see it looks just like how meteors where drawn in the art of times past. Also, immediately
thought of how the actions of humanity are attracting absolute destruction upon themselves by acting in such a totally destructive way.

e0nfnxayjvhoankd0uml.jpg

Last edited:
It didn't occur to me when I saw those gold lines that something from 4D might have come through. They looked rather beautiful, as sparkly things often do to those of us with the magpie gene. I Photoshopped them onto an image of the place I saw them in case anyone else has a similar experience.
I had a similar experience which your post reminded me of. This happened maybe 7 years ago. It was early morning and the sun hadn't risen to high so it was still a bit dark. I looked out my bedroom window while lying in bed and saw something I couldn't explain. It looked like rain falling that was made of golden light. I watched this for quite awhile so it wasn't a fleeting event. I'd think it must have been a 4D manifestation.

So the meaning could be "fire in the atmosphere"?

wow, thanks for sharing

at 32 and 33 seconds what are the circular shapes/lights moving around the fireball? I see them earlier inthe video too and thought they may be something do do with the camera filming but the movement of the small lights at 32~33 seconds doesn't seem like its coming from a camera on the ground?

Back
Top Bottom