I had to laugh when I read what your company now requires. My goodness, what don’t they just supply you all with an astronomer’s outfit complete with your own oxygen tanks, and be done with! :-D
249_001.jpg

Interestingly enough, this image (in black and white) appeared in Thursday's, June 11th, newspaper:
Dispatch Kids: Columbus Museum of Art fosters reflection of current events through art
From staff and the Columbus Museum of Art

Art can spark curiosity, incite empathy, create connection, inspire hope and remind all of us of our shared humanity.

And best of all, it always seems to be relevant.

The Columbus Museum of Art’s collection can help prompt viewers to reflect on and process recent events — from the beginning of summer to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic to the recent protests against systemic racism.

It’s just a little harder when the local museum is closed.

Though many cultural institutions have been given the green light to open again, the Columbus Museum of Art continues to offer artwork from its collection online at columbusmuseum.org while its officials determine a date to reopen.

In the meantime, through a collaboration with The Dispatch, the museum is sharing some particularly timely works — along with background information and discussion prompts — to help provide a better understanding of the world around us.

Level A Hazmat suit, yellow,” by Paul Shambroom (2004)

Shambroom (born 1956) is an American artist and photographer who explores American history, culture and power through images. His piece, “Level A Hazmat suit, yellow,” is a staged image of a simulated crisis at “Disaster City,” the National Emergency Response and Rescue Training Center in College Station, Texas.

Taken in the early years of the Iraq War, the image makes us wonder about the difficulty of distinguishing truth from fiction and actual threats from unfounded fears. The image also is a reminder of all of the healthcare workers and the people who provide essential services, who risk their lives every day to treat the sick and keep everyone else safe.

What do you think about when you look at this image?
IMHO, the "staff and the Columbus Museum of Art" have used very poor judgement in the selection of this particular "artwork" they wish kids in lockdown to think about! A terrible personal event has made this excruciatingly clear:
Well, the depression and anxiety triggered by the lockdown has come into my home and become personal. 😢
I, too, am very aggrieved to learn of the awful incident that has impacted your family, brought on by this insane global psyop and the absurd closures that cut children and teens off from their normal routines. It's so hard to even imagine the emotional minefield that teens must navigate under the best of conditions, much less with this over-the-top gaslighting twilight zone that has turned everything upside-down. I'm so thankful your son was reached before it was too late, and that the help he's getting now will be enough to get him through and allow him to regain his equilibrium. Prayers for him and for you parents as well. Such a terrible thing to have happen. :cry:

Following up on the previous post, this image (in black and white) and a non-related story also appeared in last Thursday's paper:
BC-Virus-Outbreak-The-Latest-IMG-768x512.jpg

Nurses belonging to NurSind union stage a protest in front of the Pirelli skyscraper hosting the Lombardy Region headquarters, in Milan, Italy, Wednesday, June 10, 2020. According to reports the nurses demonstrated to remind authorities of the sacrifice paid by the category during the coronavirus pandemic and to better working conditions. (AP Photo/Luca Bruno)

Virus pummels global economy, jobs - even without 2nd wave

PARIS (AP) — The virus crisis has triggered the worst global recession in nearly a century -- and the pain is not over yet even if there is no second wave of infections, an international economic report warned Wednesday.

Hundreds of millions of people have lost their jobs, and the crisis is hitting the poor and young people the hardest, worsening inequalities, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development said in its latest analysis of global economic data.

“It is probably the most uncertain and dramatic outlook since the creation of the OECD,” Secretary General Angel Gurria said. “We cannot make projections as as we normally do.”

In the best-case scenario, if there is no second wave of infections, the agency forecast a global drop in economic output of 6% this year, and a rise of 2.8% next year.

If the coronavirus re-emerges later in the year, however, the global economy could shrink 7.6%, the OECD said.

“With or without a second outbreak, the consequences will be severe and long-lasting,” the report says.

Global stock markets dropped after the release of the report, which is more downbeat than other forecasts from the likes of the World Bank.

Gurria argued that “presenting the problem as the choice between lives and livelihoods, meaning a choice between health and the economy, is a false dilemma. If the pandemic is not brought under control, there will be no robust economic recovery.”

In case of a second wave of contagions, the OECD forecast that the average unemployment rate across the 37 developed countries that it represents would double this year to 10% and see “little recovery” in 2021. In the more optimistic scenario, the figure would be 9.2%. In poorer countries, the numbers are often higher, and informal workers are especially vulnerable.

The agency urged governments to tackle inequalities by investing in health care systems, global cooperation on medical supplies, vaccine and treatments and retraining people whose sectors are the hardest-hit.

The virus has infected 7.2 million people worldwide and killed at least 411,000, according to official figures tallied by Johns Hopkins University. The true toll is believed to be much higher.
I tried to access the article elsewhere as I cannot copy what appeared in the paper - it contained several more paragraphs that aren't included in the other sources that came up. The blatant lies/propaganda is again repeated for those who didn't adequately absorb it all the first time. :mad: But my point is the picture of the nurses in those masks! Can any of this get any more unreal? And what do children/teens think when they view these images? I find it quite unsettling as an adult who's clued in beyond the average shmo!

On a happier note, I did get my haircut yesterday and it turned out to be a pleasant experience. The stylist/owner only wore a mask because an inspector showed up and closed her down because masks weren't being worn. So the deal was for me to hold a towel and only cover my face if needed by a surprise "inspection". It turned out we had a lot in common and she was skeptical regarding a lot of what's been going on. We covered a lot of ground and when I mentioned the Gates' ID vaccine, she piped up that she didn't believe in vaccines. So it was refreshing to encounter someone not totally propagandized for a change. And I was pleased with the haircut!

Of course, the CV silliness is ongoing with marked one-way entrance/exits that didn't exist before, social distancing floor circles, plastic shields in place, etc. Discovered today that the dividers one uses to separate your items from the previous customer on the grocery store checkout belt are MIA - the reason being one less thing needing to be "sanitized". I really feel for the employees who are now required to do endless sanitizing all day long.

The show is still going on. After 2 weeks without an emergency situation, yesterday the president declared a new 8-day emergency situation in the country. They decided to do that not because they were concerned about people, but because the 2 biggest political parties in the country ( which by the way are the 2 faces of the same coin) agreed to have an election on 15 of July. It is the first time to have an election in the middle of the week. It so-called a public secret that the elections are rigged.

The president in his speech said that he decided on this step because they need a period of time to prepare all the local steps and papers to organize the elections and to keep the public health in perspective. Something in that line.

So, all this nonsense is just a cover-up for massive fraud, one more time.

The streets are almost empty. People do not walk much unless they need to go out to buy something. The experiment is successful from their point of view and panic and hysteria took a good seat among people. Usually, at this time of the year, the streets and parks are crowded with people. Not this year. It is like waling in a twilight zone. Closed shops, empty streets. Lots of people wearing masks on the street. Some because they failed to see the reality as it is, and a lot of them in fear that will get a fine if police see then without a mask walking down the street.

I always have a mask in my pocket. I am always alerted when waking down the street and if I saw cops, I usually take another route, usually using smaller streets, trying to avoid wearing a mask and getting a fine. It is a full fascistic atmosphere.

My wife is forced to wear a mask and protective glasses for 8 hours every day on her work. Last week she developed pain and redness on her eyes.
We cant go to visit a doctor because the primary healthcare system is closed. So we assumed that it is some kind of infection from wearing a mask because the breath from the mask goes under the glasses and makes them foggy. We bought antibiotic eye drops in the pharmacy and in 2-3 days the infection was gone.

And another example of the damage that masks are doing. A friend of mine who is a medical doctor came just to my front door wearing a mask. ( N75 or N95, I am not sure). I offered him to get inside but he was afraid. He complained that he had an almost black ear and a big pain. He could barely breathe while talking to me. I could see on his face that he was exhausted from going upstairs for 4 flours( to my apartment) with this tighten mask on his face. Like alpinists going high altitude and struggling to take more air. I told my wife that in a very short time he will have serious health problems if he continues this way. But according to him, it is nothing in comparison to the deadly virus, and as he says pandemic that can kill us all. I am fine with that. If he is not aware of the reality besides all these evidences available, it is his choice.

And this is just one example. They are still forging death certificates, offering money to families od dead people to mark death as a COVID, offering money to people to approve to declare them positive on the virus so they can manipulate number and such similar things.

The health minister at the press conference said something that proves one more time that it is all part of a bigger agenda and that people in the government and opposition are getting a lot of money from been obey to their global masters.
He said that one person in the financial department didn't sign some kind of a document that enables them to take more money from WHO for the second wave of COVID in September.

There are also people who know it is all a hoax but the local( Balkan) Deep state is very strong and has excellent connections with Foundations like Gates, Clintons, and similar. The Balcan governments even appear as their financiers. Things are getting exposed more and more but their influence and power are still very strong. After the elections, the Forced massive vaccination is the next step I think that they will move.

We will wait and see how the next show of this circus will go on.

The show is still going on. After 2 weeks without an emergency situation, yesterday the president declared a new 8-day emergency situation in the country. They decided to do that not because they were concerned about people, but because the 2 biggest political parties in the country ( which by the way are the 2 faces of the same coin) agreed to have an election on 15 of July. It is the first time to have an election in the middle of the week. It so-called a public secret that the elections are rigged.

The president in his speech said that he decided on this step because they need a period of time to prepare all the local steps and papers to organize the elections and to keep the public health in perspective. Something in that line.

So, all this nonsense is just a cover-up for massive fraud, one more time.

The streets are almost empty. People do not walk much unless they need to go out to buy something. The experiment is successful from their point of view and panic and hysteria took a good seat among people. Usually, at this time of the year, the streets and parks are crowded with people. Not this year. It is like waling in a twilight zone. Closed shops, empty streets. Lots of people wearing masks on the street. Some because they failed to see the reality as it is, and a lot of them in fear that will get a fine if police see then without a mask walking down the street.

I always have a mask in my pocket. I am always alerted when waking down the street and if I saw cops, I usually take another route, usually using smaller streets, trying to avoid wearing a mask and getting a fine. It is a full fascistic atmosphere.

My wife is forced to wear a mask and protective glasses for 8 hours every day on her work. Last week she developed pain and redness on her eyes.
We cant go to visit a doctor because the primary healthcare system is closed. So we assumed that it is some kind of infection from wearing a mask because the breath from the mask goes under the glasses and makes them foggy. We bought antibiotic eye drops in the pharmacy and in 2-3 days the infection was gone.

And another example of the damage that masks are doing. A friend of mine who is a medical doctor came just to my front door wearing a mask. ( N75 or N95, I am not sure). I offered him to get inside but he was afraid. He complained that he had an almost black ear and a big pain. He could barely breathe while talking to me. I could see on his face that he was exhausted from going upstairs for 4 flours( to my apartment) with this tighten mask on his face. Like alpinists going high altitude and struggling to take more air. I told my wife that in a very short time he will have serious health problems if he continues this way. But according to him, it is nothing in comparison to the deadly virus, and as he says pandemic that can kill us all. I am fine with that. If he is not aware of the reality besides all these evidences available, it is his choice.

And this is just one example. They are still forging death certificates, offering money to families od dead people to mark death as a COVID, offering money to people to approve to declare them positive on the virus so they can manipulate number and such similar things.

The health minister at the press conference said something that proves one more time that it is all part of a bigger agenda and that people in the government and opposition are getting a lot of money from been obey to their global masters.
He said that one person in the financial department didn't sign some kind of a document that enables them to take more money from WHO for the second wave of COVID in September.

There are also people who know it is all a hoax but the local( Balkan) Deep state is very strong and has excellent connections with Foundations like Gates, Clintons, and similar. The Balcan governments even appear as their financiers. Things are getting exposed more and more but their influence and power are still very strong. After the elections, the Forced massive vaccination is the next step I think that they will move.

We will wait and see how the next show of this circus will go on.
What a nightmare is all of this. Poor your wife! What a situation that makes me so angry. And your friend... One participant of the Yoga laugh in my group is an Italian woman that is a cop in Italy. Since the beginning of the "pandemia" she is wearing a mask. the other day she showed us a picture of herself, just the visage. I was astounded, wanted almost to cry to see how she is now. Her visage is all white, and when I say white is white. Her facial features changed, her visage being like a swollen face... She looked 20 years older, look like an old woman... and all of this because of the mask. It is horrible what they are doing to humans. We are in the middle of a strange war. I try to concentrate on the good things I have, my family (my husband and dogs) my dear friend Hesperides, the only one I have, and the little things in our lives, (les choses de la vie). And read, read, read because books are good friends.

Thanks for sharing your situation.

Two more countries from Eastern Europe have released their numbers for January-April period:

Hungary:
  • Number of deaths from January to April 2019 = 48,070
  • Number of deaths from January to April 2020 =
    Positive decrease
Romania:
  • Number of deaths January-April 2019 =
    Positive decrease
  • Number of deaths January-April 2020 =
    Positive decrease
Like in Serbia and Croatia, the number of deaths is lower this year.

A bit of positive news amidst the unrest. My father who is 78 and my stepmother have finally been able to return to Québec from Florida this week. I love my father and I really thought that we may never hold each other in our arms again. They are petrified of course, and because of severe ailments have bought into a lot of the BS, at least in Québec they do not need to fear what is happening down south.

My dad told me that since their return, which was not simple for people their age, government agencies have phoned them several times to make sure that they observe the quarantine, not allowed to go buy their own groceries, etc. What a croc, but they are safe and close and I am crying with the news that I will see my parents again.

It is so frigging hurtful this season, I have never cried so much for a long time. But these tears are of joy!

I am so appalled by some of the outrageous circumstances this faux pandemic has brought down on people's heads beyond my own state/country - just awful! How lucky am I that so far, impact has been negligible by comparison. In fact, on another trip to purchase more flowers for my yard, I was very surprised to see full parking lots along the reservoir that supplies the drinking water for the city of Columbus that's located blocks from my neighborhood. Whether it was a scheduled event that I was unaware of or just that people want to get outside and be active, I don't know. There were numerous kayaks and boats visible. When we first moved here in 1988, windsurfing was popular and the same reservoir often had surfers on the water. Sailboats and crew rowing (high school teams) utilize the water as well. No gas powered craft allowed; people fish mostly from the banks. The dam itself is a favorite walking destination with birds, blue herons, egrets usually present on the spillway side plus a popular frisbee golf course and a short hiking trail that leads back to the water. A boat dock area provides a means for kids and adults to feed ducks. It's a beehive of activity throughout much of the year.

With the pools closed, the other alternative is the state park reservoir that has power boating and a beach for swimming. Camping, picnicking, horseback riding trails, hiking trails, dog park, etc. are among the many opportunities for recreation. Playgrounds everywhere have been reopened for kids.

According to the Ohio Dept. of Natural Resources website: Trails, ramps, fishing piers, archery ranges, dog parks, golf courses, disc golf courses and some marinas are now open.
All Ohio State Parks remain open for recreational hiking, fishing, boating, swimming and picnicking with the exception of:
  • Any beaches due to water quality/advisory (unrelated to COVID-19) Check Beachguard. [Alum Creek beach appears to be open]
  • Any closures due to severe weather, flooding, or catastrophic event.
  • Any closures due to construction or renovation.
  • Portions of Hocking Hills State Park that are closed: Campgrounds, cabins, Ash Cave, Cedar Falls, Old Man’s Cave, and Whispering Cave. Conkle’s Hollow State Nature Preserve and some parts of Hocking State Forest remain closed.
The last item is a very popular park that is quite scenic and normally gets a high volume of visitors most of the year. Last time I was there, a group of Mennonites were among the throng of visitors.

Our string of beautiful days is continuing - while out and about yesterday, I saw scads of people on bicycles, much more than I normally see. Don't think any were wearing masks plus I can't imagine biking with one on! So, all in all, the most noticeable and regrettable affect of the continuing plandemic is experienced via MSM, especially the newspaper that pushes the narrative/fear mongering to the max. I just hope that more and more people get wise to what's going on and say "enough" when restrictions are again either extended or renewed.

Typical pattern: cause the problem and then to claim to be able to fix the problem. Usual outcome is worse than ever before. A world without nations, spiritual religions and without families all in the service of the "chosen!"

There solutions depends upon a large pile of wishful thinking. The most hilarious assertion is that they can create a society that "works for all." As if thieves, druggies and parasites will suddenly become cooperative citizens/comrades for the greater good. They have no clue how this is going to end badly for all.

A few recent observations of mine;

Where I work, mask wearing is not mandatory but "strongly encouraged". In my department of between 50-60 people only two have been wearing one and one of those two only wears it every other day! As if an actual deadly virus would take a day off! None of the supervisors wear one and yet "strongly encourage" the rest of us to wear one?! It's utterly bizarre!

I've also noticed that people where I work will pick and choose which restrictions to follow. A few will wear a mask but not follow the directional arrows on the floor. Some will follow the arrows religiously but not wear a mask or use hand sanitizer placed throughout the building. Some will sanitize their hands every 5 minutes (or so it seems to me) and not follow the arrows or use a mask. I just don't get it.

I sometimes feel like Patrick McGoohan in "The Prisoner"

Two more countries from Eastern Europe have released their numbers for January-April period:

Hungary:
  • Number of deaths from January to April 2019 = 48,070
  • Number of deaths from January to April 2020 =
    Positive decrease

Romania:
  • Number of deaths January-April 2019 =
    Positive decrease

• Number of deaths January-April 2020 =
    Positive decrease

Like in Serbia and Croatia, the number of deaths is lower this year.

These kinds of figures can be used in many ways. Demonstrating that this pandemic is a fake or arguing the fact that thanks to their security measures during the lockdown, fewer people died this year although the "GREAT PANDEMIC".
As a member recently said about Bill gates (possibility for the PTB to throw him to the garbage according to the situation and help their agenda), they know how we think and react and the way to play with facts and figures.

But at least, some people can see throug this and think by themselves...

A few recent observations of mine;

Where I work, mask wearing is not mandatory but "strongly encouraged". In my department of between 50-60 people only two have been wearing one and one of those two only wears it every other day! As if an actual deadly virus would take a day off! None of the supervisors wear one and yet "strongly encourage" the rest of us to wear one?! It's utterly bizarre!

I've also noticed that people where I work will pick and choose which restrictions to follow. A few will wear a mask but not follow the directional arrows on the floor. Some will follow the arrows religiously but not wear a mask or use hand sanitizer placed throughout the building. Some will sanitize their hands every 5 minutes (or so it seems to me) and not follow the arrows or use a mask. I just don't get it.

I sometimes feel like Patrick McGoohan in "The Prisoner"

We live in a total absurdity. For example: when you brought your books at the library they need to be in quarantaine, 15 days. So you enter the library with a mask and then they oblige you to put soap on your hands. I asked the guy: but why do I need to put soap on my hands, can you tell me? He said: that's the orders.
Me: why? Don't you think it is stupid?
He: that's the orders.
Me: but did you asked why it is necessary?
me: oh well, I am so infectious, yes!

Than they give you the books, in another section, but before you have to phone for them. The good thing is that now you can take 10 books for one month and renew them if you want.

I said to the librarian, the scorpion but today she was gentle: thank you so much to be there, it is appreciate. I make a scorpion happy today. It is important to be gentle with scorpions, you never know. Specially on Corona times!

Inside me I was really grateful. Also the library looks so sad now. And I think that some libraries will close, specially the little ones, the little libraries of humble
neighborhoods. No more money for books and we know that books very soon will be prohibited. In the future people will not read books, I think so.

So: you bring your books at the library that maybe, maybe are infected with Corona!!! then you also, your dirty hands are infected! In a library that it is not anymore a library. But eh, there is still books there, in lonely corridors, that need to be read with love! To come in a normal house, with dogs and coffee and cigarettes.

She has a good way of putting our current situation. I have tried several times to watch the presentation but keep having connection issues.
Internet is acting weird!

She has a good way of putting our current situation. I have tried several times to watch the presentation but keep having connection issues.
I agree. Although at first, I really wanted to dislike this woman and her message because some of the things she said at the start sounded too similar to the "love and light will conquer all" messages out there, BUT just when I started to feel she was too woo woo, bang she'd say something that sounded and felt right on--right on if you are aware of the existence of 4 D STS, how they are empowered, and what their goals are for this planet. She speaks of how the Lockdown has primed us for takeover, and that the murder of George Floyd--that happened in broad daylight, surrounded by many witnesses, filmed with high quality cameras, that went on for over eight minutes with no interruption, and was shown on all media, globally, and incessantly--was actually a ritual killing, enacted by the PTB's 4D handlers, to traumatize humanity as a major mind control device --she "gave me chills." It is worth watching by Forum members who are aware of the Cassiopaean teachings and Laura's work over the years. In other words, it is worth watching by believers, but will not be appreciated by people who believe humans are the highest order on the planet. It is a good reminder to not get drawn in emotionally and feel compelled to "take sides" in a war that is an illusion created to control our hearts and minds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom